Closed The Hive (jrcash)
The sky above the city of Tokyo, once bright blue and clear, now glowed a sickly green. The Zothronian alien invaders had wasted no time in subjugating the cities across the planet. Immense black monoliths of towers loomed above the decayed and destroyed human buildings, with Zothronian patrols scouting the streets on the prowl for freedom fighters to exterminate.

Several buildings, from houses to office buildings, were covered in a thick layer of slime, pulsing and glowing periodically. These were hives. They were where the humans were taken to hold the changelings' progeny, and to ensure the survival of their race.

At one hive in particular, in what used to be Seijō Junior High School, an alien commander arrived to oversee the hive he was in charge of.
As the alien commander walked in with his long black cape all the other aliens stood at attention. "I am Zarlak you will all bow to me." Zarlak commanded as all the kids and teachers bowed in the building afraid at what they see. Zarlak was 9 ft tall with a muscular frame green skin and sharp teeth. "It is our custom for the commander to take a vessel for his own seed so that he may be the next in line for commander." Zarlak said as he walked slowly down the hall looking for his mate he would take. Zarlak stopped in front of this petite built 19 year old boy with black hair. He looked at the boy and barked "What is your name human!"
Inside the hive were the breeders. They were plastered in thick slime on the walls and floors of the classrooms, their bellies ripe and bulging with alien eggs. The halls were filled with the sounds of their muffled moans and pleas to be freed.

In one classroom, Ichiro moaned and struggled in his cocoon, but only succeeded in making his ceiling-suspended prison sway slightly. Through the thick green slime, only three parts of his body were visible; his head and his two bare feet hanging out of the bottom. He was the only one in the room to not be pregnant. Around two dozen other men and boys were in the room with him, all in their cocoons. Some were suspended from the ceiling like him, others were attached to the walls or floor, and all of them were heavy with Hordanian child.
Just then a group of Hordanian soldiers came in grabbed ichiro from of his slime prison dragging him towards the front door to see there commander upon request. Zarlak stood there his hands on his spikes hips his black cape blowing behind him. They threw ichiro in front of him. Zarlak looked him up and down examining him. " this one will do nicely for my young." Zarlak said. "Whats you name human?!" Zarlak barked at the boy
"I-Ichiro Maki, sir..." Ichiro stammered, staring fearfully up at the commander.
"You shall be a perfect vessel for my seed! Do you comply?" Zarlak snarled at ichiro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,642 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,637 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,158 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 879 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 549 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,452 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,181 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 137,254 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,528 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,494 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash