Money money money
So my question is basically asking if a user is providing a paid service that relates to mpreg are they allowed to link to that in their profile / make a post about it? 
ie if an artists does commissions, if someone who simulates offers to do provide request videos, etc
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Yes.

However, we want to make it clear to any and all people reading this response that this website takes no responsibility in regards to the legitimacy of anything linked or advertised here. If we receive reports that a link or an ad is a scam, we will remove it, but we are not at fault for whatever content you find when you check an ad out. There are some private studios who have ads up in the Media section, and as far as I know, they are legit.

That being said, I believe you are talking about artist commissions, Calder, and they are very welcome. We already have a few authors and artists out there who have threads up about commissions, and if you want to make one for yourself, go right ahead. :)
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch! :D
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname