Closed Greek Myth (closed w bhdire8)
Cillian braced his back with his hands, slowly approaching the marble pillared, temple-esque entrance of the almost palatial mansion. He huffed slightly as he took to the stairs at the entrance, walking into a large open hall, adorned with statues of the greek Pantheon of Gods. Up ahead, he saw a huge statue of a god, with a lightning bolt in his hand - he put a hand to his swollen middle, the statue being of the father of his unborn twins.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Auriga looked at the incoming mortal, stunned by his beauty. He was sent by the Father god to take care of the human and his unborn child. What he hadn't expected was to be smitten by the mortal. He could fully understood why Zeus was willing to risk Hera's anger again to be with the mortal --- he was very attractive. And if he was honest, the raised belly did nothing to diminish his beauty, even rather exaggerated it.
(Bump?)
Cillian approached the servant, who was the only person in the huge pantheon, which he could see lead into a smaller, cosier bedroom.
"Are you the servant my lover has sent to care for me?" he asked, trying to maintain a politeness amidst the kicks of his baby and the boner he's only barely hiding under his loincloth, since he already outgrew all his other clothes.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Ah.. yes. I am Auriga, at your service. Would you please come with me to the bedroom to settle. Father God Zeus has asked me to attend to all your needs as far as possible, so please do not hesistate to tell me if you need anything." Auriga spoke somewhat still dazed, he kept his head lowered when he led the way, until he noticed the obvious waddle and slight panting. He looked up a bit to see Cilian's flushed face and went on to support him after a little hesitation. He placed a hand on his waist and another under his arm, gently supporting him.
Cillian was glad Auriga noticed the physical strain waddling around puts on his body. He was not the type to ask for help, since prior to pregnancy he was very much a rugged, burly-type guy, but with heavenly cargo on board Zeus had been very strict on his physical exertion - no more working out and lifting weights, and so a lot more body strain than usual. As a result, Cillian had leaned out into a lithe guy with his hugely distended pregnant middle.
"So you're a mortal servant? How did that happen?" he asked, curious. Usually mortals were only lovers or parts of a tragic story, not servants, especially since viewing the true form of a god caused death. Being a god's servant was certainly risky.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga helped Cilian sit down on a chair. His belly was so big that his legs have to spread wide to accommodate the belly, pushing the loincloth even higher and showed more of his perfect thighs. Standing a step away from Cilian, Auriga uneasily turned slightly away, quite sure his face had turned red from the heat he felt.

"I... I am a minor god, myself. I serve on the Mount Olympus the major gods, and was recently assigned with the task of taking care of you, and to protect you as far as possible from.... possible threats. How would you like me to address you, my Lord?"
"Just as Cillian, Auriga, you don't have to treat me like one of the gods," Cillian smiled softly, rubbing his huge, distended middle. "What danger does Zeus believe me to be in? And why, pray tell, do you believe he asked you to tend to me?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Well... I believe you should be aware of the Mother God Hera and her trait to be envious. It was not unheard of that mortals who bore for Zeus had encountered various kind of threat from Hera. I am an excellent controller of the charriot so.. maybe I was selected to bring you out of dangers' way." Auriga considered for awhile before saying "erm.. Cilian, I believe you have travelled afar to arrive here. Do you need anything? Food, rest or a shower maybe?"
"A shower, that would be lovely," Cillian smiled softly. "However, given my current state, a shower might require some .. Assistance?" he asked, blushing. The servant was ready and willing to help, however, Cillian still felt somewhat embarrassed.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Yes a shower can be easiky conjured. And definitely I will assist you in the situation... for safety reasons at the very least. If you are unwilling... I could get myself blindfolded I guess...." auriga suggested hesitantly. His ears had turned pink imagining Cilian naked, and his member in fact responded a bit to that, to his extreme embarrassment and he quickly got it under control.
Cillian chuckled at the servants embarrassment. "No, Auriga, that will not be necessary," he said, allowing the servant to help him to the washroom. Slowly, he removed his loincloth, being the only thing he was wearing, now fully exposed before the servant. He was quite pale, being of Irish descent, and while his hair was ginger, his body hair was a deep brown, and quite thick. His member hung semi-hard between his legs, like it always was while pregnant.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
The bath was ready with a single tick of finger. Auriga could feel his own member waking up agaun but he tried to keep it under control once again. He helped Cilian sit down on one of the stools and used the bucket to wash him wet, getting his clothings all wet too in the process before lathering him up.

He had been doing this for many gods and occassionally, goddesses. The goddesses tend to enjoy his body, which was quite muscular and attractive with the tanned skin. He was also quite well endowed so many have asked for "extra service", which he had turned down numerous times, though it hadn't stopped them from teasing him.
"So Zeus is your master, yes?" Cillian asked, as the young servant washed him, Auriga's own body glistening with the water, his clothes clinging to him with wetness. "He wants you to ensure I am taken care of, yes?" he leaned back slightly, further exposing his rotund middle and his aching cock pressed up against it's underside.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Yes Zeus is my main master, though any gods or goddesses on Mount Olympus could order me to do anything. I am too minor a god on the mountain. His orders was to protect you and take care of you as far as possible, yes." Auriga found himself admiring the beautiful globe of Cillian. He lathered up his hand before proceeding to rub on Cillian's soft hair, massaging his scalp slightly.
Cillian leaned into Auriga's touch. "So Zeus will expect you to do my bidding?" he said, while out of Auriga's line of sight he gently stroke his cock. The strapping young servant wasn't helping his pregnancy horniness, he might not have any choice but to bed him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Yes. Your wish is my command." Auriga retrieved a bucket of water to rinse his hair first. "Would you please close your eyes? I would now rinse your hair before proceeding to wash your body."
Cillian closed his eyes, letting Auriga rinse his hair, still softly stroking his throbbing erection. As Auriga began to wash his body, he made as much eye contact as possible with him, making it as obvious as he could that he was greatly aroused.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Auriga had been somewhat lost in being able to worship the perfect torso. He started off at the back rubbing gently on every inch of skin he could reach, until he went on to the belly and noticed how Auriga's hand had been stroking on his cock. He blushed a bit and said "Err... master would you .. want me to help you.. on that?"
"Yes, please, Auriga," Cillian smiled, imagining all the fun he would have with the willing servant boy.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,346 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,813 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,828 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,981 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,236 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8