Closed Greek Myth (closed w bhdire8)
"It's alright, all babies retreat like that. It wasn't something that you can achieve in one step, give yourself some time to stretch well too." Auriga consoled Cillian. "Would it help a little if I rub on your opening a bit more? let it loosen up?"
"Yes," Cillian panted, the baby's legs kicking inside him, exhausted from labour.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Auriga reached down, letting Cilian's legs rest on his thighs to stay outstretched, and proceeded down to the genitals. He lifted the cock with one hand, moved down to reach the opening with the other. He brushed through the clitoris and fondled with the balls a litte, hearing sweet moans form Cillian before proceeding to rub on it.
Cillian was torn between the pain and stretch of the baby moving down and slipping back inside, and the pleasures of Auriga's touch, gentle but overwhelming. Another push had the baby': head firmly lodged in Cillian opening, half out and half in
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Good push Cilian, the head won't be retreating now. Keep this coming you are right on track." He kissed on his swetay forehead and nibbed his earlobe when he panted to catch his breath on his shoulder. He continued with the rubbing, no longer stretching the lips but focused more on the clit and the balls, taking his mind off the pain.
"Honey, it hurts, it hurts, it's too big," Cillian whined, the baby's head firmly stretching his folds, not budging from it's semi-emerged spot. He could feel his lips burning as the baby stretched them.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I know love, i know you are in pain. Stay with me ok? Pant, put your mind somewhere else. I will rub on your clit a bit more ok?" Aurgia revigored his rub on the clit hoping there would be more slick produced as a natural lubricant and relax the skin and muscle.
Cillian pushed with a loud whine, letting out a yelp as the baby's head fully emerged, his pussy squirting a mix of cum and womb fluids as it did. "Oh god, oh babe," he panted in his lovers arms. "W-when I push it out, I'm gonna orgasm again"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"That's good. Orgasming is better than being in pain dont you think." Auriga chuckled and added. "Let's see if we can get you to orgasm from your cock!" He wiggled his hip to move his cock buried deep within Cilian, finding the sweet spot within. His hand that was on his clit also moved to the vagina and slipped in. "Checking the chord now, sorry i know you are still quite sensitive but I have to do this before letting the baby turn."
Trabalho incrível, ótima história que foi realizada aqui, ansioso pela continuação!!!

Achei uma inteligência artificial para dar continuidade!!!

"Isso é bom. Orgasmar é melhor do que sentir dor, você não acha." Auriga riu e acrescentou. "Vamos ver se conseguir levar você ao orgasmo do seu pau!" Ele mexeu o quadrilátero para mover seu pênis enterrado profundamente dentro de Cilian, encontrando o ponto ideal dentro dele. Sua mão que estava em seu clitóris também se moveu para a vagina e deslizou para dentro. "Verificando o acorde agora, desculpe, sei que você ainda é bastante sensível, mas tenho que fazer isso antes de deixar o bebê virar."
Cillian ficou surpreso de poder ter sexo no meio do parto, mas, ainda que sua vagina estivesse sensíveis, ele gostava de como isso parecia ajudá-lo a relaxar.
Com as mãos, ele alcançou a barriga e a massageou, ao mesmo tempo que massageavam o seu pau.
Com um gemido, Cillian empurrou e soltou mais fluidos uterinos, sentindo a cabeça do bebê escorregar grosso para fora de seu canal.
Aurgia se inclinou para trás enquanto sentia o bebê descer rapidamente pelo canal.
"Oh querido, ahhh, eu acho que eu vou, ahhh, eu acho que eu vou, aaaah!" Cillian abrangente ao atingir o ápice.
Apressadamente, Cillian deslizou mais para baixo no colo de Auria e, apoiando-se em uma das pernas de Auria, empurrou, soltando a cabeça no último íntimo, e soltou um gemido alto ao sentir os fluidos correrem por suas coxas e pingarem no chão. Ele soltou a barriga e colocou a mão livre no topo da cabeça do bebê, empurrando e empurrando até que os ombros e o tronco saíssem facilmente.
Aurgia rapidamente alcançou por baixo de Cilian, e agarrou a criança, afastando o pênis da abertura de Cillian, permitindo que o bebê escapasse rapidamente. A urgência de Auriga agora era cuidar de sua amante, ajudando-o a ajeitar-se, ajudando-o a se sentar e, ao mesmo tempo, pegando o bebê.
"Aaaaaahhhhh, aaaah, aaaaah, aaaah." Cillian comentou ao soltar o último empurrão e, finalmente, sentiu a criança deslizar para fora.
"Ooooh, é uma menino! Um belo, forte filho." Auriga choromingou alegremente, enxugando o rosto do bebê e limpando o peito do bebê, enrolando o menino em um pano quente.
"Não pensei que eu iria conseguir fazer isso. Oh, obrigado, obrigado." Cillian agarrou o bebê, sorrindo ao ver que era um menino, e beijou a pele macia e úmida do filho, acariciando sua cabeça, olhando para Auriga, sorrindo. "Você nos trouxe tanto amor, Auriga. Obrigado. Eu não posso agradecer o suficiente."
"Eu não preciso de nada." Auriga murmurou enquanto beijava a testa de Cillian.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,430 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,720 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,884 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,917 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,091 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,740 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,767 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8