Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
(It's alright, with how much of a bother I became lately, I wouldn't really mind the lateness  Blush thanks for your patience as well !)

Gerard's vow touched deep. Even though it was directed to the mother, it wasn't sure for whom the message was meant for. Nonetheless, it made L overwhelmed, with the love and confidence that the vow holds for him and their family. Trust G to make his heart flutter.

The omega laughed with them, glancing at the foals at the mention of them. We better be ready then. Don't want the foals magically appearing in the hands of your parents.

--------------

White fur poked out from the sheets when his mate tried to wake the sleeping taur. Last night, the quads had been so restless that it had really been the challenge to put them to sleep. Luckily, there was an amazing alpha to soothe the pain and stress away. Of course it was not without leaving marks. The omega didn't know of this yet though.

Lumin smiled back to the face above him. Hmm... today's the big day. Just give me a second and I'll be up. 

As the farmer had been in charge of kitchen duties, it was up to the healer to prepare all the things they'll need; some towelettes, clothes, toys, and the like. Of course the worry wart he is, he might have added a few more things which may really have been unnecessary. So in the end there was two bags full of baby stuff. All done with his task, daddy L moved to check the quads. Just in time to see them slowly waking up. No cries, just small movements. Thank heavens they're behave today. Each baby he leaned down for, pressing a kiss on their forehead. 

Happy birthday Loraine, happy birthday Gia, happy birthday Louven, and happy birthday Gabriel. He had greeted to each. He blew raspberries on their stomachs, making the room erupt with happy gurgles from the babies. Papa's making breakfast. Let's go to him. 

Two by two, the omega carried the quadruplets into their baby seats (?) in the kitchen. When all four had been seated and taken care for, he moved to his cooking husband and kissed his back, leaning into the warmth; until he caught sight of his image on the mirror at the side of the room.

G, my love. You better have a plan on how I could hide all these hickeys you made or else I'll die from embarrassment.
The alpha had to muffle the outburst of laughter rising in his throat when his mate finally realized about the love marks. He then turned, giving L a kind of wet kiss, placing his face on his chest close to an armpit. He realesed a controled amount of musk, getting his omega drunk in it with every passing second. Oh, I have a plan Mr. Luna-O'Keefe. You didn't know but your mother gave me one of those magic-refined oils people sell in the market. It helps covering marks from hungry alphas. Said Gerard with a mischievous chuckle. We both still stink, so after you take off that cute pajamas of yours, your mate is gonna give you a good massage, ok?

Pleased after receiving a shy nod, he took a pair of small plates, filled to the brim with sliced bananas, apples, peaches and pears bathed in yogourt. With a bright smile the farmer greeted his in-law and their shining foals. Good morning my stars! Papa has breakfast for you. Hope you eat it all. His goofy fatherly voice stole a fond look from Helena. Good morning to you too mother. Want something else with your food?

No dear, everything is perfect here. You go back with my son and make sure to ... cover the evidence. Inmediatly the older mare smiled, covering her face behind a book she was supposedly reading. It took a few moments for the dominant to catch the hint, being his turn now for a deep red face. Right.... well, uh. Enjoy your breakfast!

Before he could go though, his beloved Loraine started struggling with the fruit, displaying a grumpy face worthy of an elder. Come on baby girl. Food ain't biting ya. Just give a try. Carefully he sat at her side, holding her close and using a spoon to make her eat. In the corner of his eye was Lumin wearing a wide grin, coming closer to have just a few more minutes with the little ones.

It wasn't easy but in the end, the future filly accepted the food, squirming and giggling in papa's arms. I'm not getting tired of saying this. Our kids are beautiful, don't you think love? The answer was obvious.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The passive's "jewels" are being gently squeezed while his dominant slowly plants kisses from neck to horseback. Using a slow transition, he bents down and enjoys the pure scent of his mate's rear, massaging his hoofs with skilled fingers. It doesn't matter how cold the water is, because the lovers are running hot during their private moment. Still, the warmth isn't charged with lust or want. Just the insatiable need of touch and company. Gerard stands up after cleaning the healer's four legs, applaying the special oil on neck and other "sensitive" areas.

How are you feeling my angel? The silenced gasps are enough answer. They cross tails and quietly, in a way this narrator won't describe, both find release for the first time in months. Praises are given to the omega who clings to his alpha, evoking those flirty days before the foals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter carries the boys, mother and son share the girls. The trip to the farm takes a little longer than expected but in the end they arrive, being welcomed at first by Dayton. The bulky warrior looked funny with all the weird faces thrown at the foals, standing in his rear legs and taking them one by one to an open space on the fields. The herd leaders weren't later either, tightly hugging their sons and sending some strange looks towards the teacher mare.

- Wow, what a warm welcome. Thanks dad.... dad? -

- Helena! So good you could visit us. Want something to drink? - Offers Otto, his wife tighly hugging Mrs. Luna.

(I owed you a good reply. Hope this one is of your liking. There's no sex in the bathroom scene  Blush  and in the last part I didn't know how to continue, so I ask for your help there)
Omega stallion just blushed crimson seeing the grin on the elder mother. It was as if she was provoking them to do the 'naughty stuff.' Of all things she could be supportive of, this has to be the thing she'd be most supportive. Gerard seemed to be delighted with it though. 'This two... never knew they will be partners in crime against me.' He chuckled. It was sweet that still the sweetness of his mate prevails. L vowed to only be submissive to his one loving alpha.

L-let's just go and get our wash done with...already. Lumin had to gulp mid-sentence, sensing that the two accomplice seemed to have plotted another scheme.

Good thing that he still has his four little angels he could confide with still. With G on their eldest, and Helena to the youngest, the new mother stationed himself between Gia and Louven. The foals were happy with what their papa made them, so much that they'd bang their fist on the table and get mush all over their tiny bodies.

Stop doing that, darlings. Papa will be sad if you do not eat his food properly. and the younglings obeyed, and received a kiss from daddy for their obedience.
--------------------------------------
In the bath, the O'Keefe couple was back to where they started off last night, this time with increased intensity. Lumin loved the feel of his mate on him again, and though he was enjoying every moment that they were 'showering', he felt compelled to respond in the same pace as Gerard. Definitely satisfied hearing groans from the dominant then and then due to his 'skills'.

Feeling..hmm...great. 'bout you? When he did came, it was pure relief. He hadn't experienced such release for a while, and it made him nostalgic of their mating days. I'm really sorry for all the abstinence I've forced you with, G.
-------------------------------------
The field was surely vast; with four foals running along through it looked even more vast. Healer raced to keep the children at bay to formally greet their grand parents first only to no avail, so he gave up, leaving them to their awkward uncle. After their embrace from the alpha's parents, why wasn't he surprised anymore that his mother would be next, and at a greater level than theirs at that.

I see that they still have that...fondness for my mom.
Abstinence? spelled Gerard on the shower, voice raspy in dominant tone. No my sunshine, you didn't force anything on me. Here at your side stands the happiest alpha in the world. He cupped Lumin's cheek. Our stars are here because of you. I admit your round belly and incredible scent aroused me a bit during your pregnancy, but never did I feel the need to mount you. All I wanted was our babies to born safe. The following kiss was long, sweet at first and then wild, reinforcing an already strong promise of love.

The bath ended with our seeder stallion raising his tail and exposing his manly rear to L in a sign of dominance, while the disheveled healer got closer and massaged the hindquarters of his alpha, drunk in musk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard chuckled at the kind of intimate hugs Helena was receiving. At least he was glad their folks didn't forget about Lumin in the heat of the moment, hugging him tightly. Deliah took the omega's hands in hers. How are the little storms treating you sweetie? Are you comfortable with your mother role? She asked, receiving a pleasant answer before going back to his husband and Mrs. Luna, sharing some weird nuzzling.

*laugh* yes, even a blind druid could see their flirting. Was G's answer to his mate's comment. However, seconds after it left his mouth, he realized something more serious. Slowly he retrieved with the passive taur under a tree. Ok love, I don't know if you are familiar with the concept, but I think we should discuss polyamory when we have time. There's no doubt your mom loved Kean with all her heart. Still, her soul might need a new bond that reminds her of herd, don't you think?

How the carrier answered to that is unknown for this humble narrator. All I know is that the couple smiled, tangled in a warm embrace as they looked for their foals minutes after. Timely it seems, 'cause Dayton is on the ground with three mischievous kids on his horseback, the fourth one pinching his nose.

A little help over here bro!! He yelled, earning more chuckles from the kids. Excited as colt himself before such view, the younger farmer galloped fast, taking Loraine and Louven in each hand while his mate did the same with Gia and Gabriel.

Getting yourself beaten by four foals? Shame on you brother. Grinned Gerard, receiving a soft hug from Dayton instead of a smack to his head.

You're lucky Lumin and the kids are here to defend you. Smiled the older brother, greeting Scarlet and Chester on the distance while they approached.

(Is the polyamory thing too much? I can take it away if you prefer) Blush
Deliah's enthusiasm is one that he really ought to expect coming. Of course he was always looking forward to it every time he meets the mare.

It's been tiring, and sometimes... concerning. Lumin scratched the back of his neck and chuckled. I just always have this feeling that one of them would get hurt; so I can't help but be all fretful and jumpy. Gerard often says that I'm becoming paranoid. Our children are really precious to us, to me; and as their mother I should make it my goal to keep them happy and well. I just don't want to disappoint them. He let out a sigh, Being a mother really took a toll on me, but... He turned to look at the playing foals on the field, fondness in his eyes. ...when I see them alive and all-smiling, suddenly whatever weariness and doubts I have vanishes.

The passive laughed with his dominant, though became confused when he was then led to a farther tree. The fine features of the mate was fixed into seriousness. When the topic in question was brought out, Lumin was a bit surprised.

I've not seen the practice yet but surely have heard of it. L turned to observe some of his mother's and in-laws' interaction. They've gotten more intimate, haven't they?

Do you really think that it would come to that, love? but already he knew the answer. A pause. Healer became in a debate with himself. He didn't had the chance to really know his father, but would it really be alright to Kean that his mother have a new bond mate?

Then out of nowhere, a strong breeze came sending chills to him and G. I consent. There was a whisper, and Lumin felt that it was his father approving.

With resolve, healer smiled back to the farmer. If it comes to that, and it will be what my mother really wants, then I'll support her all the way.

When the uncle complained of trouble, and their foals seen torturing the taur, the couple laughed at the silly sight; before racing to rescue the brother. Gently, each foal was removed. A task for L who handled their knight Gia who kept lunging still for Dayton. Gabriel was the same, imitating his sister.

Gia...Gabriel... babies, uncle is tired already. You can play with him later, okay? then came the bromance of the brothers and he was  left to enjoy the fun bickering at the sides. If you are to be their uncle, you should really level up to keep track with this active bunch. This is only the beginning. The more they get attached to you, the wilder they'd get. The mother taunted.

Lumin saw their mare friend and his fellow omega from the distance, he too began waving at them.

Look, kids. There's another aunt and uncle to play with. And an instant the children began running off again to play with their new 'victims'.

(I'm fine with the polyamary :D maybe just not too much? Blush )
(Don't worry, I'm not planning to focus on lovely hugs or erotic suggestions. Instead, I was thinking in picturing them as very close friends, Helena enjoying a warm company instead of being alone. Maybe gentle kisses once in a while. Sounds good? Blush
I'll reply today if I can or tomorrow. Also, for the readers, I'm glad this story is rolling up again with the help of my friend Shiro.I don't need to say that checking her roleplays would be a great idea. I'll leave the link of one we have down here. ;) )

http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=10084

Really liked her concept.
I don't know how you keep up Lumin. They're only missing sharp teeth to become master predators. Joked Dayton at L's comment, bopping Gia's nose and retracting his finger just in time before getting it bitten by the infant. Fortunately for him, Gerard's friends came into view, diverting the attention of the future colts and fillies who ran and fell, until reaching the smiling adults.

Look at you!, growing so fast. Praised Scarlet, taking one of the girls in her arms and spinning her around, Chester rearing in place and chuckling when the kids try to imitate him, only to lose balance and "kiss" the ground. Still, no whining as the afternoon goes. The alpha mate takes the chance to briefly massage his omega's horseback, giving him a kind of mischievous grin. Then, he bent forward, whispering on the healer's ear: How does it feel to know you carried such strong centaurs in your belly? Seems my seed and your sacred womb really honored the life gods, don't you think my angel? The sentence carried a melting air, giving Lumin some pleasant goosebumps. I love you Lumin Luna, never forget that. *kiss*

Get a room! Shouted Rackli from the distance, galloping fast towards the children and circling them while they blessed the field with laughter. Gerard didn’t feel any shame, so he had no problem in holding Lumin even closer, in a dominant and tender embrace. I never complaining when you are courting Rosa like, in front of all of the herd. said the farmer.

The chattering continued, everybody scattered over the dirt, enjoying a cold breeze. Long grass caressed L's hoofs, warm sun made G's muscled chest glisten with minimal drops. Everything normal, until the moment came where Louven crawled carefully, resting on his alpha dad's side. What's wrong my fairy?

With his tired eyes, the little thing looked up, preparing to doze off. Pa-Pa.... Papa. Then a lazy giggle. The group stood immediately, mouths agape, trying to listen more as the omega parent cherished the moment, tears falling shyly from his eyes. Oh was what to come, because before he could hold Louven in arms, a crying Loraine was reaching him. Da-da-da.... daddy?

Love, did they just...?

(Sorry for the delay. I assume that with this being a centaur story, the readers know the term "rearing", related to horses. If not, I suggest you to look it up. I'm a bit nervous with that sometimes cause I'm not a native English speaker.
The proud omega just snickered at the comment of the brother-in-law while keeping an eye to the playing foals. I'm their mother. Of course I'm able to keep up with them. You'll know it once you become a parent yourself. There was a teasing tone the way Lumin said it, wondering when he'll get to have a niece or nephew of his own.

Seeing the children from afar, playing with their aunt and other uncle, it was perfect to him. They are really beautiful, young mares and stallions that hold much future and promise. What could make him prouder?

Gerard came up to his behind, slightly calloused hands feeling his back. Though a centaur, he purred with the touch. Hmmm... still can't believe those four came out of me, your seeds that rooted in my womb. I'm feeling proud, of myself, to you, and to our foals; because we were able to create such wonderful miracles. Overwhelming emotions of happiness came, and our healer was just... euphoric.

I love you too, Gerard O'Keefe; forever and always. The sun would be put to shame with how bright L smiled, albeit teary.

Hugged even closer, but L wasn't bothered. He would only laugh at how the two friends came to bicker and tease with each other. Seems like Rosa was on the same boat with him.

------
To say the water works came with shock as he heard the little voice of their fairy, saying the cutest 'papa' he heard. He quickly scrambled to get nearer to the sleepy foal, who was then snuggled to G's side. Gerard... he called you papa! Then before he could make a move on the boy, another foal came crying to him.

Loraine, what's wrong honey? The mother crouched down to pick up the daughter but then what the foal did almost had him dropping her in shock. Water works came in stronger. Tightly, the little girl was embraced, also pampered with many kisses.

That's right, Loraine. Daddy...I'm daddy. Shh... daddy's here. The other two foals must've caught up with what their siblings did to gain that much praise and also went to a parent each; then with a confident smile, shouted Papa!/ Daddy! All present centaurs were at awe, omegas near teary and alphas wearing grins on their face.

Lumin got closer to his mate, Gabriel, the child who came to him, in tow. He pressed a kiss on the farmer's forehead, then to the foals each, pouring endless praises to all four. And to his Gerard...

Love... I really am feeling proud right now. How about you, papa? It was intentional that there was stress on the alpha's title, his passive aiming to tease him.

(It's okay! :D Rearing is a term I'm not familiar with, but I think I got it. Don't worry about the language. Most of us here also has English as a secondary language, don't mind it too much ;) .)
Fighting his own tears, the alpha accepted the family embrace, holding Lumin close, gently holding him as no other dominant has done with their mate before. Chokes of air were quickly replaced by a malicious but warm laughter though, after hearing his passive flirting, using the sacred word pronounced by their children. Mmmm *deep groan* I share the feeling omega-mine. Or should I say, daddy? The teasing was replaced by a continuous kiss and contained chuckles. However, setting their inner animals aside, they focused again on their stars, cooing them to the sleep they need so much. Gerard gently patted each horseback and centaur bum, grinning at the soft syllables coming out of blessed mouths. Ain't you lazy warriors as papa now?

The herd cheered in quiet voices, Chester coming closer and caressing the bright hair of the future mares. Well, praise the gods G. You and Lumin definitely are lucky parents. He said. Not to mention best breeders. Whispered Rackli, receiving and instant nudge from Rosa while the happy parents almost avoided the red in their cheeks. Almost.

All that matters, is that while the sun sets, four angels are safe in their parents arms, breathing evenly, being one with the dirt and air that saw them born.

Surrounded by a heavenly tree
Came to light a group of four
One was brave, one was strong
One a fairy, one pure love
Shall their alpha proudly stand
While the omega ties the bonds
Must they share the sacred song
Thus all they want is watch them born
All the ancients will remember
The moment they left the womb
Where one story began
And another faced its fall

Shall the spirits always dance with you, Louven, Gia, Loraine and Gabriel.

Unknown to everybody, this was a blessing from the gods, carried by the wind, protector of innocence. Still, Lumin and Gerard must have felt it, 'cause their foreheads touched, releasing a single breath which challenged perception, as it sounded shared by the two.

The family was safe.

----------------------------------------------

After the nap and their regular feeding, the sleepy foals returned with their family to the main cabin. Daddy, Papa, uncle Dayton and company. All the adults were now part of their lifes, already being scented by them.

Under a tree, rested Helena with Otto at her right and Deliah at her left. Mrs. Luna was asleep, unaware of the conversation the couple was holding. A talk that should be for another reply.

Mom! Dad! You won't believe this. Shouted G in the distance.

(Hope it wasn't too corny)  :s
The scene was perfect. They are a family: he was daddy, G was papa, and here are their four brilliant foals that make them proud by reminding them of that amazing fact. And as they were held by their alpha in the most loving embrace, what more really can he ask for? Yes there was his husband saying his role in such a sexy way. Lumin blushed but didn't fail to let out a chuckle.

I like the way that sounds, hon. But please don't let the kids pick up that accent. I don't know what I 'll do if I heard them calling out to me in such a way. Though it was meant more of a joke than a threat. The kiss was all the more accepted by the euphoric omega. He and Gerard really did good in raising the kids; they did good together. L helped in rocking the little ones to put them to sleep. He would occasionally kiss the foreheads of each, humming a gentle lullaby close to their ears. It warmed his heart how the four struggled to keep awake to talk more, but what warmed him more was the sight of his love being so fatherly to their children. The perfect father for their sweet bundles of energy. Nothing can tear off the fond look the 'mother' had right now.

Their audience cheered and neared them. Lumin thanked the other omega for his compliment. Yes. I can't believe the gods blessed us with four little angels. And although there was that comment from Rackli, he can't find himself to be angry, because somewhat it is true, and he tried hard not to blush by it. Our omega failed. But as the other narrator said, it didn't matter, as long as the couple had their blessings secured and safe in their arms.

The situation was made more perfect, with the gods' promise of safety to their family. L and G roared in silent praises to the deities who gave them so much and more.

--------------------------------

The Luna-O'Keefe pair got back into duty once the foals woke, but you could see how happier they were while they fed the little ones. The 'mother' of the four was grateful to their other company who were willing to scent their children so that they'll be familiar with them, and be more attached to them as family. The were officially family too of the foals, no longer strangers, and the idea added more happiness to the parents.

Lumin laughed at how his mate ran excitedly to share the new to his Deliah, Otto, and Helena. Following a bit behind, he guided the sleepy foals to walk towards their grandmas and grandpa.

Mom, dad... your grandchildren began talking! There was already a plan that he'll go at it slowly but our passive just got so excited so that happened. G chuckled at being beaten to first by his omega.

Is that so? Helena said as she rose from her sleep. Lumin nodded excitedly. Can we hear it? Inquired by Deliah. L looked at G, giving him this chance to be the one to entertain their folks then.

G... you do it, love! So he excitedly wait for the tiny voices to be heard again.

(it wasn't corny at all! it was just perfect for the Luna-O'Keefe family! :D )
Taking their children one by one, Gerard caressed their tiny horsebacks, placing them in front of grandparents that awaited in awe for the so-long desired words. Papa? pronounced Louven in a somehow fearful tone, trying to walk in front of Otto's dominant figure with wobbly legs as support. Yes, dominant figure, but not cold-hearted as the big centaur crouches and takes the boy in his arms, tears capable of forming lakes on his orbs while the other foals come closer. Almost my brave fairy. I'm Grandpa, can you say it for me bud? Pronounced the male, wife already at his side choking on a joyful weeping. The infant failed multiple attempts, getting tired and replaced by soldier Gia. Gran - Pa she said with a pout on his face, pinching the grown taur’s nose like if trying to decipher his identity.

Beautiful, beautiful my stars. Praised Helena, sitting between the herd leaders who connected their arms with hers. Their emotional bond was more than obvious to everybody now, but that wasn't a problem. Lumin and Gerard just crossed tails and arms with peaceful smiles while they saw their parents sharing a moment with their grandchildren. Love, will you be alright with our folks having a deeper link like this? Asked the alpha father doubtful, yet relieved with the answer he got.

(...)

More time passes, more precious memories are painted on our protagonists minds by the second. A warm sun descends, welcoming the first rays of moonlight.

Four hyperactive kids are jumping and kicking their grandfather's ass while he laughs to not end.

Lumin enjoys a much needed cup of tea with his mother.

Dayton and Gerard share a loving conversation with their mother, Sasha in her oldest brother's arms.

At the end, they all gather around the fire just outside the main cabins, foals sleepy again, adults tasting a fine-roasted meat. Oh, and I'm sure my fellow narrator could tell you even more about that wonderful night, a drop in a ocean of priceless moments.

-------------------------------------------

It's early morning, fire long gone and kids still in bed. The omega wakes up with a blue butterfly laying on his hair, sky more cloudy that he would have liked. A heavy body rests against his, so close he can even hear a heartbeat. The pulse of his strong stallion makes him smile, followed by a long kiss delivered to messy hair. Good morning my moon. You slept well? Asked his husband (Yeah, why not? You can call them husbands by this point) in a raspy voice.

(Sorry for the extended delay. I had a writer's block. :( )
How much more of a proud 'mother' can he be? Lumin doesn't know. Louven had given up but Gia, the ever adventurous one, he didn't expect to follow up on her granpa, and make them gladder. The cute, uncertain voice of the girl as she said her first 'granpa' had him at awe. Kisses were spread on the plump cheeks of the foal, Gia becoming a fit of giggles. Granpa! Granpa! Gia was more excited, hitting the nose of the older dominant repeatedly until she was pulled away. Though the little girl remained very happy. The other siblings followed. They surrounded the grandparents in a joyful scene. Our omega was very aware of what was happening between his mother and the in-laws, and actually he was thankful that this special bond was forming.

Yes, I'll be alright hon. I know that even though she has me, the longing for her mate was still with her. I want her to feel loved again by a mate, better because this time it will be mates. I just really want her to be happy, and if being with dad and mom makes her so, then there's nothing more that I can argue. Besides, I know your folks would treat and love my mother well. It was ended with a peck, and tails becoming more intertwined as Lumin rested his head on G's chest.

(...)

The night came, and as peaceful and alive was its light, so was our beloved growing family. After what has been narrated earlier by the dear friend, the kids soon wore out, snuggled together in the warmth of their parents. The adults were still chatting as they ate. Grandparents were asking questions about their grandkids and how well is our farmer and healer taking on parenthood. Pride reflected as the new parents answered, making the older pairs be proud parents as well.

Two by two Lumin and Gerard carried the foals back to their cabin. The submissive, as usual, stayed longer in the foals' room, singing his lullaby, before being fetched by his love.

Together then in bed, as they held each other in embrace, with all the happiness he realized he gained through his mate, our omega praised his alpha with lazy kisses, occasionally muttering words of thanks and love, until they fell asleep.

-------------------------------

L gave a fond laugh at the situation he found himself in after waking up. Trapped below his love, with a good view of the dominant's handsome features. He can't help to just smile and stare, that was until his mate woke. The passive gave his good morning with a long kiss to husband (definitely sounds right.)

Good morning too, my sun. I slept well, thank you. White snuggled closer to brown coat. Love, I want to bake our stars a birthday cake. I want them to experience what it feels like to make wishes and blow candles, then eat their birthday cake. Think you can help me? Let's do it while our hyperactive bunch are still sleeping. 
The cake proposal definitely sounds good, so the dominant doesn't waste time in standing up, offering his mate a hand that he kisses before starving lips collide in the cold breeze of the morning. You always come up with the best ideas for our little ones my angel. How can I return all the gifts and adoration you leave in our lives uh?. Said Gerard, holding L's face softly while more kisses land on neck and forehead, starting to turn into hungry declarations. I need you right now my love. Our parents are right here with the children. Escape with me to the woods for just a minute before we cook the cake our stars deserve, please? The last word was almost a whimper, a broken plead, which gave Lumin the simple clue he needed. His alpha was in rut, and the intoxicating, delicious, strong mark of dominant stallion was starting to fill his nostrils. The healer could feel himself moisten on his rear, inadvertently preparing himself so the father of their children could plant more seeds inside of him. However, a look of fear flashed through his blushed face, legs weak.

Gerard must have noticed it, 'cause he quickly took a deep breath and hugged his sunshine tightly. It's not what you think my angel. Don't worry, I'm not gonna breed you again, even less here. You already gave me four beautiful foals. I'm not gonna make you pass through the pain of carrying again, ok? He whispered, soothing with gentle touches the trembling Luna-O'Keefe in front of him. Sorry that I scared you like that my love. I think we spent to much time without our rut and heat manifesting.... guess it was matter of time? He says ashamed, until his mate reinforces the hug and takes him himself to the tree line, where they fine release, sowing their seeds into mother earth, fingers exploring thousands of nerve ramifications. Short after, they run happy towards the main farmhouse, proudly naked, sensing their stars still asleep.

Our alpha takes a second to plant kisses in each one of them before going back to Lumin. Easily they got all they need in the kitchen. Side by side the couple cracks eggs, plays with flour, bakes and subtly has a tail fight. Their scents are melted into a single one by now as happiness radiates from them, so strong it reaches Deliah when she wakes up. The head omega makes sure her grandchildren are comfortable before standing up and heading to the source of the smell, smiling when she sees Helena sleeping sound on Otto's arms. Our bond with Helena is strong too. Please gods, make her stay. She prays to herself, covering her husband and new mate with an extra blanket.

With sleep still on her eyes, she greets her sons, joining them in the baking process. Hmm, I think I had some candles over here. She says excitedly, not all minding the nakedness of the two and surprised to see Lumin doesn't care either.

The place becomes a mess

The three of them finish the surprise, just in time to hear the foals waking and crying loudly. The parents snort and go back to the group, carrying them until the wailing ends. Otto enters the kitchen accompanied by L's mother, head down and blushed while he greets his wife. Good morning my queen... why ....were you up so early? We overslept and I..... He sounds lost as much as Helena looks worried. Deliah just chuckles and embraces her husband. Come on you two, we only have a day as a loving triad and you are already feeling guilty for not having me there? Seriously *laugh*. You two looked so adorable together. I know you were tired so I didn't want to wake you up, that's all She finishes, hugging Helena too.

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. Its just, waking up without my queen doesn't feel right.

Yes, I thought I made something wrong. I love you two but I don't want to get in the way of your lasting relationship. States Helena, her shaking almost unnoticeable.

Helena, you are part of our lasting relationship. Someone we care for and would like to know better. Deliah assures, planting a soft kiss to her fellow female's cheek. Warm surrounds them and when Otto embraces the two mares, it stays.

Just.... wake us up the next time. I don't care if it's early, our bond isn't complete without you. Whispers the head alpha on his mate's hair, a tear escaping her eyes in bliss, the three-way bond feeling secure.

Thanks, my alpha.

------------------------------------------------------------

The cake is bigger than they expected, and I'm sure my fellow narrator will be the best to describe it. Be sure though, that four colorful candles celebrate the special occasion, the birth of four beautiful celestial bodies as they crawl, more amazed by the decorations than by the taste itself, which wasn't bad at all thanks to the healer.

(...)

The party goes by without incidents.

A dark creature stares from the distance.

(Sorry. I know it's long. I also understand if the sexy part isn't of your liking. If that's the case, I will edit the reply so it's softer. I just put it like a "welcome back" gesture for you. I'm glad you're back :D )
You don't need to do anything love. Just you being a good alpha and father to me and the kids are more than enough for me. Heated kisses warmed his skin in different places, that surely brought pleasure to our omega. Lu noticed the marking becoming hungrier and he knew what his mate needed. He loved the feeling, and honestly he wanted the huge stallion in him and breeding him too. Desires were quickly invading the consciousness of the submissive, moans were getting hard to suppress, and he felt himself prepared with how moist his entrance had gotten. But then his inner omega called out to him, saying it was not time to be fertile again. 'The foals still need much caring for.' and his senses came back, fear flashed in his eyes. Of course breeding would lead to another pregnancy, and the foals just became a year old. Too early.

L was more than thankful to his love for understanding and not pushing through it. But he wanted the dominant stallion to know that it wasn't because he was scared of carrying children again. Pale hands caressed the sad face of the alpha. I'll be blessed to take in more of your seed and birth our family more foals but I think for now it's better that we focus on our quadruplets. And he was grateful that despite the abstinence of breeding, both Luna and O'Keefe somehow found relief after quite a long time.

Naked, the two continued their task of baking the cake. Did Lumin care if he was nude? No. He knew Gerard made it clear enough that there swas nothing to be ashamed of. They continued baking. doesn't mean their flirting had to stop. Parents became like children having too much fun, so much that they didn't notice their unified scent invade the area, and Deliah entering with a fond look on her. And when they did notice the head omega, did they only notice as well the mess they've created. At least the cake made through.

---------------------------
Wailings signaled the wake of their four angels, and the children were back to being parents. The cake stood in all its 2 feet glory, divided in four stacks that was made to represent each foal. It went from youngest to oldest, from top to bottom. Names of the foals were written on their respective layer, and Lumin really did well with the lettering and icing. Gabriel's layer was blue, Louven's was green, Gia had purple, and Loraine was pink. It was a colorful cake, but the detail that really brought forth its uniqueness were the stars that littered the each layer, a moon and a sun bordering the names of the foals. Thank Deliah for that wonderful input.

As the family approached the huge cake, the foals seemed to be happy with what their parents and grandma made for them. Chubby little hands sprung lively as they made grabby hands for the tall sweet. Otto took the privilege of lighting the cakes with Helena in tow to kiss the foreheads of her grandchildren. The babies seemed too eager for the cake that they were still fussing though grandma was pampering them with kisses. Gia started getting teary.

Shhh.. Gia, baby, you'll get your cake soon. Lumin comforted the teary girl, but still can't help smiling at the cuteness of it.

Let's start singing the birthday song then and get the cake cut. The children seem to be getting impatient. Helena commented, chuckling.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Loraine, Gia, Louven and Gabriel. The elders laughed at the mouthful of it, while the babies looked so amazed at the brightness of the candles. Happy birthday to you! Louven and Gabriel were given to the two grandmothers, and Lumin and Gerard had a child each in their arms. The four of them leaned to the respective candle of each baby and blew. Otto had taken the picture and saved the memory forever. What are the parents' wish for their children? Helena asked as she began cutting the cake.

Lumin started out first. He looked at the two on his arms, and the two on his husband, then smiled fondly. I wish for them to grow up strong and healthy. For them to be smart, polite, and good foals to their parents. They would make no enemies, and that they'll never get hurt. I wish for them to have Gerard's bravery, strength and diligence, so they will be able to achieve whatever they want to achieve in the future. I just want them to be happy and be able to face their future as they see it.

Gerard followed and his words made the omega teary. L was sure that G would just go better and better in being a good father to their stars.
--------------------------

The cake had been cut and distributed to each member of the expanding family. Lumin and Gerard both struggled to keep the babies clean with how much the little ones would flail their hands and squirm as they were being fed, and destroy their cake by smashing and grabbing it with bare chubby hands. Gia and Gabriel were even self feeding themselves at times. Icing and chocolate chiffon littered their faces. The parents though were very happy though, smiling at how happy their little ones look. And not only them, Lumin could see from the corner of his eye their parents feeding one another in such an intimate position. Helena looked so happy.

Our healer looked around, and sighed as he sees that he has such a wonderful family. He just hopes and prays that their family would remain as happy and tranquil as this.

Unknown to him, the happiness and tranquility will soon be lost.

(Let's go to the Savanna plot  :D Sorry for the long wait, after I just came back too. Hope this reply would be satisfying enough.  Blush )
(Ok, now I apologize for my extremely long absence Blush I hope this reply covers enough content that you my friend and the readers were waiting for)

The proud patriarch of the young Luna-O'Keefe family could hardly maintain his hoofs from digging holes into the ground in a display of excitement. With pure fondness, he made sure to have each one of their children in arms as the birthday went on; kissing four foreheads, softly pinching four sets of cheeks, protecting with his warm chest four precious centauri heads and saving delightful private affections for the beautiful figure that carried these marvels in his belly for several months.

The love and gestures of camaraderie in the reunion couldn't be missed, even if you happened to be the blindest of dark elves. Gerard would sneak up behind Lumin every time he could, surprising him with gentle touches on his immaculate tail. Dayton would try with a military voice to stop the kids from destroying the cake, only to fail massively, chunks of food and glacing landing on his face. Grandparents would spoil their grandchildren, only for alpha and omega father to cross their arms in a questioning yet gleeful stare. All of the mentioned above resumes then, in the most perfect scenario of imperfection. An occasion where shouts, chaos, sweets and laughter mixed up to create a golden memory.

Shorty after it came the singing and the wishes of each parent for his fools. Gerard listened carefuly to what his mate had to say. The words coming out of those heavenly lips only sealed even more the sacred bond the couple shared, making the dominant embrace his submissive in strong arms. When it was his turn, he wasted no time in trying to portrait at least in a minimal fraction all the admiration he felt for the healer and their stars.

I wish for them to grow between blessings and laughter. For them to be loyal, kind and good centaurs for their family. They will not be anyone's rivals, and they will never be fooled. I wish for them to have Lumin's intelligence, conviction, resilence but most of all, great heart, so they would never have to look at the past with any regret. I just want them to be safe and give each day the best present they can have.

Gerard slowly took away the tears escaping his angel's eyes, getting lost in the sweet scent of cotton and berries emanating from his white-like hair. I love you. He whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moon decorated the landscape one more time, foals long asleep and adults retreating to their cabins for a good night's rest. Once the four stars were comfortable in their beds, still reeking of sugar despite a strict bath, the couple sighed and entered their room.

With no dirty thoughts on his mind, Lumin undressed completly in front of his mate to change into night clothes. Oh boy. If only he knew the grunts and heavy breathing he was causing on his husband right now.

-Love...- breathed Gerard.

-Yes?- Asked the healed distracted, stretching his horseback.

-Stop... tempting me... with your rear-

After that, only giggles could be heard. Oh, snoring too, considering it only took touching the bed for the two of them to greet Morpheus.

(Yeah, no evil creature in this reply. I just wanted a nice and smooth comeback Blush )
(I'm really glad you're back! But I hope you can forgive for not replying so soon after your comeback. Hope this reply will compensate for it. Blush )

Lumin had no intention whatever to allure his mate to arousal with his rear, hadn't been aware with all innocence of merely just taking off his clothes for a much needed rest. When Gerard came with his comment, our healer had blushed hard. Thank goodness it was dark or else the blush would be seen and further embarrass the shy omega. I'm s-sorry. I.. I had no intention to t-tempt you with my rear...

With the reveal of having a tempting bottom, Lumin got a bit... more reserved as he went to lay down beside his alpha. But all the stiffness was quick to melt away at the embrace that trapped him as soon as he touched the bed. Lumin chuckled as he snuggled closer to the warmth of his love. Being up close to the other centaur got him observing more all the lovely features of Gerard, just reminding him of how in love he was with this man. Gerard was perfect to him beyond all means; kind at heart, a loving mate and father to him and the foals, and blessed with handsome features to boot. He sighed dreamily. Today was exhausting, but I can say it was all worth the energy to see our angels so happy. You've been great with me and only to continue to be great with me, now with our foals too. I've never felt so at peace and content, and it's all because of you loving me. I love you very much my alpha Gerard O'Keefe. I hope that this love between us can only remain strong and fruitful. Good night! And with a last good night kiss on the lips, he joined his mate to the land of dreams.

Unknown to the couple, a looming shadow outside by their window had came to cast black magic on the two in attempt to break their most treasured love.

The land of dreams hadn't been pretty for both Lumin and Gerard. It was evident on how they turned and stirred about with frowns on their faces.

-Lumin's Dream Sequence-

It was a sunny day, and at first glance the omega was deceived to be having the same dream as when he was still pregnant with their foals. He was watching at a distance under the shade of a tree, smiling at the sight of G and the four little ones playing in the water. They seemed to be quite the handful for their papa but his love seemed to be handling them just fine. He laughed when he saw his mate being ganged upon by their (mischievous) angels in a splash war. All was going well until he saw Savannah entering the picture. The sunny sky started to turn gray and it was then raining. She was calling out to Gerard in such a flirtatious tone that it irked him being the legal mate of the alpha she was flirting with. But L's anger turned to hurt confusion when he saw G seemingly happy as he started getting out of the water to meet with the mare. Then there were cries. Lumin looked for the cries and gasped when he saw Loraine and Gia drowning with Louven and Gabriel nowhere to be seen. 

G! Gerard! The foals! They're drowning! He tried calling out to his love but the reaction he saw from G shocked him. The alpha was looking at him with a smirk, joining in with Savannah's own, and just continued getting out of water without showing care for the drowning babies he left behind. Louder cries snapped him from his trance and by instinct he wanted to go and rescue the foals by himself if Gerard wasn't cooperating. His eyes widened when he realized he can't move from his position. He can only watch and cry hard as Savannah and his most beloved kiss so passionately while their foals are near death to drowning. 

G p-please! Loraine...Gia! My babies... No! Please stay alive... f-for daddy. Gerard please save them! They're dying! Oh no..no! The last that he saw was Loraine and Gia vanishing also, devoured by the waters and his sun, his most loved alpha, his foals' papa walking off and tangling tails with the witch mare.

-End Dream Sequence-

Lumin woke up panting hard. He felt his cheeks and realized he had been crying, and was crying still. The dream felt so real. He stared at the sleeping centaur beside him. His Gerard would never do that, right? He promised him his love and loyalty to him and their babies, so he should not be able to ever do something like that. But the dream kept troubling his mind. Whimpers from the other room were heard and the daddy was quick to arrive in the nursery and comfort the whimpering Gia. He checked each and every one of them, relieved that all of them seemed fine and well. But even after putting the little soldier to sleep again, Lumin can't help feel the need to stay and just be with their foals. He got this feeling that if ever he did leave them, something like in the dream will happen. It overworked his protective paternal instinct that he wasn't contented until he had gathered the four sleeping foals in his hold and had settled to sleep in the middle of them.

And that's why when Gerard woke the next morning, L was no longer at his side but was instead sleeping in another room with their foals in his protective hold.

(Was the dream good enough? Hope this can really compensate for my very late reply.  Blush )
(Don't worry! I'm just glad to see you are still interested in our rp. Thanks for starting the dream sequence. Maybe it seemed really dark at first but now that I think about it, it really suits the story) :)

Before sleep, Gerard took his lover in arms and planted loving kisses in his frame. The day was perfect and O'Keefe can even swear he hears the heartbeats of his little ones slow and relaxed in the other room. He sighs contently, unaware of the nightmares to come.

-Gerard's Dream Sequence-

There was an orange sun setting down on the horizon. Our dominant has an open field ahead, filled with an earthy smell and a warm breeze that tickles his hoofs in an invitation for running. He feels free. However, it doesn't take long for a sensation of loneliness to surround him. Then, he sees his herd, running between laughter and sounds of exhaustion. Lumin is at the lead, their four foals at both sides of him.

When did they got so fast? Their legs are still so short! He thought, chest filled with pride as he started to run and call them out with a childish grin. Hey! Over here! Slow the pace a bit, would ya?

Nobody listens. Behind his mate and children runs Dayton along his friends. They all smile widely, talking about something with Helena, Deliah and Otto. Gerard tries to pick up the pace, but no matter how hard he tries, they all stay ahead of him, further and further away. Hey! Folks!! Lumin!. There is no answer, until the orange horizon turns grey and they all disappear; the distinctive sound of a howl reverberating through the land. Wolves.

A primal fear takes over the alpha, who now tries desperately to find his family. The trees that were hardcore green seconds ago now look dead, blood seeping through the wood. Gerard runs without course, until a shallow breathing catches his attention. In the ground before him, lays a male centaur covered in cuts and bruises.

Hey, I'm here brother. What's your name? Who did this to you? Have you seen another centaurs in this area? All the questions come out too quickly, the alpha releasing a sour smell as a sign of stress before the fallen man whispers: Save my... son.

That's when the male faces him, and despite never meeting him, Gerard knows. Kean, Lumin's father. It's like the wind sings his name. The wolves appear. The ground becomes mud, trapping our alpha while his whole herd appears death between the quicksand-like terrain. His friends, his parents, his mate, their stars.

A broken scream leaves the dominant's throat as he only gets to hold L's torso and Gia's little body in his arms. Savannah is in the distance, looking down with a dark figure behind her.

-End Dream Sequence-

When he wakes up, the faint sunlight blinds him for a second, bitterness raising in his throat anticipating some vomiting. The floor doesn't suffer any stains though, our alpha thankfully calming himself in time. Noticing the bed empty, he immediately sprints out of the room in search of his husband. The gods don't get enough praises when he finally finds him and their fools in a maternal-like position.

Slowly, he sits at their level with a smile on his lips, caressing L's precious hair. Love? What are you doing here?

(Hope you like mine as well. I know we have another rp in stand-by but sadly I still don't know how to continue it. So sorry :( I'll find a way though)
Smile 
Lumin stirred awake when he felt Gerard's gentle shakes. Unconsciously his hands wound tighter around their cradled foals. I had a nightmare... I just felt that I need to be with our foals... I saw them d... it's nothing. The omega wanted to tell his mate the terrifying dream he had. But he felt it was not a big deal to also bother his love with.

I'm sorry that I left you, dear. Good morning. He smiled softly that was followed with a morning kiss, hopefully that was enough to gain the other's forgiveness. The clock sounded 6 am and that it was time to cook breakfast. He was about to get up when he remembered his dream, their foals' death, Gerard... Fear flashed through him and suddenly he didn't want to have them out of his sight and quick reach. But he had to cook, but then what if something bad happened to the foals and he wasn't there? The poor mother was torn.

G, love, can we... um... can we bring the babies near the kitchen? I... Gerard tried to argue with him how it wasn't safe and that he can watch the kids instead if that's the problem. But Lumin can't feel any comfort. He feels too anxious. 

The omega tried hard to convince his alpha without being too emotional of the dream. He did succeed to convince but it had ended with his lover so confused, and maybe frustrated (?), and him near tears because he was just not taking a no. His babies needs to be safe. They need to be with him.

Breakfast was quite a disaster. Lumin kept on checking on the cots that held their foals like every 10 seconds and he had managed to burn at most 5 eggs. And even if its burning on the pan, a whimper from one of the babies gets him racing to them and the burning egg is ignored. Fortunately there was the other father to extinguish the fire. 

When decent breakfast was made. Lumin didn't eat. More paranoid of the fire the burning caused, he gets anxious whenever his sight strays away from the little ones. It continued on like this for the rest of the day, Lumin stuck like glue to his four angels. His eyes and attention always on them that he forgets that he should eat, should go to work, to at least have a break from being mother.

The foals didn't know better. To them their daddy was just being affectionate. But he knew that Gerard was getting suspicious, and that brought on more to his conscience. He wasn't going crazy, he was just... keeping their foals safe. He had this argument to at least keep him sane with all he was feeling and doing.

Night time came. L was supposed to be sleeping with his love right now, but instead he was stuck in their babies' room. It was already near midnight and his eyes shot red, but the poor omega can't even dare close his eyes. The dreams kept coming back whenever he does and wakes him, every time making him more fearful for the foals' safety. He had dreamt of them in many life-threatening situations - fire, drowning, accidents, kidnap and murder. How can he sleep with all those dark thoughts filling his mind?

A few hours later, it was morning. Not even having a wink of sleep as the clock struck 6, he knew he will be  needing to convince his mate again because there was no way he can leave the foals. But really he was feeling not up to it. Not having any food yesterday, plus no sleep, Lumin had to wonder if he wasn't the one dying. Either way it's better that it's him than their four precious stars. He needs to assure that they are safe no matter the cost.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 28,414 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 591 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 37,808 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,695 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,549 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,027 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,303 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,240 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,381 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9