Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
Gerard's life seemed lovely and he listened wih all earnest to the stories of the alpha.

"Farming and hunting? That sounds exciting. I'd love to to experience it with you someday. That is if you don' t mind; my love"
Of course omega-mine!! As soon as you can, I will take you to the farm so you can meet the family. We will also hunt and play on the river. I bet your white and blonde fur with look spectacular on the sky blue water. Perhaps with you born under the moon it would be right to shower with me under the moonlight too!

The alpha took his omega's hands and kissed them. They flirted and made deeper eye contact, enjoying the food minutes later.

After a delicous roasted rabbit and spicy potatos, the pair intendeed to walk back to Lumin's house. However, before they could leave, Gerard made a pause.

Oh my sunshine, please forgive me for what you'll see.

The dominant taur stood up, his erection fully proud with a drop of slick at the tip. The aroma rushing out from under the table.

I'm really sorry, you are beautiful but my body just reacts like a brute horse. I'm not even thinking in mating right now. I'm focusing in your lovely eyes but my body is just somewhere else. Stated Gerard, bowing as an apology.

I'm sure it will go down after a while. Maybe the cold air will help. He finished, in some point upset for not being able to contain his arousal. Face painted in tomato red.
Lumin was excited at the thought of seeing a farm, and him and his mate bathing under the moonlight. Though he was nervous about meeting the family of Gerard. What if they don't see me fit for their son? was his worry but decided not to show. He didn't want to ruin the lovely time they're having with his insecurities.

As Gerard initiated the flirting, he thought that it was okay for him to flirt back. He went for playing footsies with his alpha, teasingly nudging the hooves of the centaur. With their fun, he was actually getting more aroused but he reminds himself to behave. Don't be a whore! Be patient!

The roasted rabbit was indeed delicious and he enjoyed to the very last bite. It has been a while since he had his favorite. He bushed at Gerard's offer of sending him home. He lives alone, having left his mother on their home valley to be nearer at the clinic, and dirty thoughts started invading his mind. Stop, thoughts go away. He probably isn't thinking the same.

As he got up he saw that Gerard wasn't moving and was about to ask when he saw his mate blushing, revealing his throbbing member. His eyes widened and his face flushed further. He was surprised, and he was confused if it was because of seeing the very hard part of his mate or because he actually wanted it. He gulped.

"Ah...ah... it's okay I..." he feels embarrassed with the other creatures starting to stare at them. He leans closer to the ear of the centaur. "I... I actually feel the same. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't be feeling this way." He looked away out of shame of himself. He removed the coat he was wearing and handed it to the dominant.

"Here. So that others won't stare. M-maybe the cold air w-will help." They left and as they were walking Lumin blurted out. "I live alone." and he became embarrassed by what he said. Oh instinct of mine please behave yourself. He was slowly losing control of his instinct to mate and suddenly his sweet scent became stronger.

(When they get to the point of actually doing the deed, can we fade to black. I think I'm not yet allowed to type scenes like those and I feel uncomfortable doing that, but if if you like to do it I'll try. Sorry.)
(No worries, it's ok. We are close to the mating part but I want it to be in another location. Don't want to spoil it though)  ;)

Gerard was succeeding at making his lenght go down. He tried to pass the shame and concentrate in his mate's face. However, the innocent proposal coming from Lumin, of he living alone, sent the alpha into rut.

My sunshine, you feel the heat, just like me, don't you?. He asked, kissing his mate softly on the lips.

We will make love Lumin, I would be honored to enter your sacred body. You will receive my seed little bud, I can assure you that, but I want us to be bonded in the field, just you and me sealing our fate for nature's eyes.

The dominant caressed Lumin's tender rump when they arrived his place. He kissed the fur and exhaled warm air on the omega's neck.

So beautiful my angel. You should enter now and get some rest. Just need you to tell me which day is good to show you my farm.

They kissed deeply.

If I stay any longer I may mount you my mate, and I don't want that yet. You need some time to think. Gerard's arse expelled musk as a sign of sexual courting.
(thank you! And just go for it, I like going with your flow :D )

The walk home didn't only help calm Gerard but also the heat that Lumin had feeling. He whimpered in his alpha's kiss, his instincts not fully quelled. However the idea of his mate being courteous and righteous, wanting to do things properly, made him fall for the centaur even more. He could wait, for his mate.

"Y-you're right. That would indeed be more lovely. Forgive me for giving in to my primal urges. What a shame I have brought myself." he bowed his head then blushed.

He was comforted however with the hands of his alpha caressing his rear. He was not however pleased when the urges came back after being kissed again and feeling the hot breath of the centaur on his then sensitive skin. Keep calm, wait.

"You too, my heart. Make sure you get enough rest for another demanding day in your farms. I shall have you in my dreams tonight and I hope you shall me as well in yours. Anytime is fine, just tell me or come fetch me at the clinic.

He was at bliss with the kiss and he wished it could last longer.

"Me too, please go before I act fooishly myself love. I shall see you tomorrow perhaps? I love you." He said before closing the door with a sigh. how eventful this day turned out to be
You would never be a fool sunshine. If you think you are, then we are fools in love.

Closed Gerard with a smile, lost in bliss when he finally headed home. The day was perfect and from now on, he knew he had someone that felt just like him. His parents recieved him with a worried look on their faces, due to the late arrival. However, after hearing the events, they couldn't help to hold their son tight and leave tears of hapiness flow.

Gods blessed you son. We can't wait to meet him. Oh I will prepare him a huge banquet when he comes!. Celebrated his mom.

And after that we can invite him to a family hunting, so he becomes a new member. Finished his dad.

Gerard thanked his folks with a warm embrace and details of the glorious day he just had.

Later that night, the alpha tried to find rest, thinking in his beautiful Lumin sleeping naked on a royal bed. Golden tail lashing softly, allowing quick glances of his virgin entry. Of course, that was a terrible idea for falling asleep. Instead he found himself rocking his penis against his humble mattress, reaching orgasm twice. To make things worst, the sound of his alpha uncle (Klatson) mating viciously with a young mare in a nearby cabin didn't help at all.

The next day, with just a few hours of rest, our character woke up pretty early. He hunted a deer and checked the crops in less than an hour. This time he took a better shower and quickly headed to town, his parents exonerating him from labours while his courting lasted.

He arrived to the clinic where his mate worked, his best leather vest on and a bag full of spiced omelettes in case his omega didn't had time for breakfast.

He went inside, and saw his mate busy with a patient.
Try as he might, Lumin can't help but have his thoughts replaying the day, very much emphasizing the first moments he shared with his new found alpha. He sighed dreamily before snapping out of it remembering that he has to letter his mother of what had just happened. Countless of crumpled paper littered the floor as he was in debate on how he would bring the news to his mother. Thoughts about her disapproving of their relationship entered his mind many times and that made him doubtful and scared, but in the end he always went back to trusting his mother's acceptance and long patience. So with a resolved sigh, he finally finished composing the letter.

To my beloved mother,

Mom this day had been so wonderful! I thought it would be another day of healing patients but I was wrong. Mom, you might not believe it but I have met my mate, my alpha! He had the most alluring green eyes that reminds me of the valley, his hair so dark like the night sky you very much like, and a body fit for a god! Oh how blessed I'm feeling right now. My heart keeps racing and my thoughts can't wander. Is this how you felt when you first met father? I hope we can talk in person soon, as omega to omega (I still can't believe that I'm already an omega to an alpha), and maybe you could get to know him. I want you to meet the centaur that captured my heart, mom, and I hope that you'll approve of our relationship. Write again soon. I love you!

He got up to keep the letter, planning to send it off tomorrow, then went to bed. However, only an hour had passed when he heard someone banging on his door. It revealed to be Mrs. Dashwood who looked quite frantic.

"Lumin, we need you at the clinic. A group of injured centaurs were rushed last night and are needing surgery. We will need all the the help we could get. Hurry, let's go!"

They galloped hurriedly to the place and indeed about five centaurs were seen bleeding extremely. Lumin, now managed to get back his focus on healing, went of going to patient to patient to check their vitals. Sure he' d have to skip breakfast and his loved morning shower but his patients come first.

It took about 10 hours of surgery but Lumin was satisfied that all the centaurs are now stable and are off to recovering. By then it was almost noon and in his busyness, he didn't notice that Gerard had been in the clinic for a while. When he did notice the presence of his alpha, he rushed to him and said his apologies, blushing when he realized that he must have looked like a zombie.
(You are truly amazing! I love the way you detail things. Maybe we could do our replies shorter to make the story flow towards meeting our families. Is your call though, whatever you chose will be good. ;) )

Gerard covered Lumin in a tight embrace, getting lost again in his scent and gods, he smelled good. For the alpha's skilled nose it was evident his mate didn't shower. A naughty grin drew on his face, now he being the clean one. However, the tired look on the omega's eyes made his heart sink.

Why are your excusing yourself my love? A nurse told me what happenned and I even saw one of the injured centaurs. Gods, you must be so tired my angel. Gerard kissed his miracle lovingly, gently stroking his shoulders.

I brought you some omelletes. I think they are cold now but we could find a small fire later so you can eat. He smiled.

I have really good news for you, but I will wait until you are free. Mind if I stay here with you?
(Thank you for the compliment and I'm sorry for the inconvenience of the length, I agree with you)

Lumin smiled in the embrace of the alpha. The scent was comforting like lulling him to sleep, especially when he got barely an hour of sleep.

"You bathe hmmm... you smell good." He said drowsily letting out a yawn.

The aroma of the omelettes filled his nose ad  that woke him from his sleepy state.  "Must be delicious! Right now, I won't care if its hot or cold. As long as its breakfast then it is good to me." The meal was done nicely and he would like to compliment it if he wasn't to engrossed on eating.

His attention diverted from the food to Gerard when the latter said something about some news.

"What is it ab-..." He was cut with another duty call from the head healer. "Make sure to tell me about it later, okay? I'll be with you soon."
Sure thing love. I'm glad you enjoyed the meal. Dominant kissed passive, tenderly and slowly on the forehead, chest filled with pride. Yes, taking a bath was an excellent idea. He thought.

He then sat on a wide couch intendeed for centauri, looking at his mate with awe. Such a great healer, obviously admired by his colleagues, driving him crazy in love.

As time passed, Gerard opened conversation with one of the injured stallions, that was resting on a wide clinic bed, face bruised and front hoofs covered in bandages.

A fight for territory with a wild tribe of Minotaurs left the herd with serious traumas. Fortunately everyone was alive and healing. Gerard was listening carefuly to the turn of events but then something caught his eye. Between the relatives of the injured, that were checking how their beloved ones were, he saw male centaurs, looking at Lumin with lust and growing erections.

He politely stood up and reached his mate from behind, scenting his neck, as a show of dominance. The other males clearly disliked the gesture. Their hormones heavy on the air, wanting to mount the white and gold beauty. He just ignored them, until they snapped back and focused again on their hurt heardmates.
A surprised gasp left Lumin when suddenly he felt the hot breath of the supposedly waiting dominant. It didn't help that by then he was checking on another patient that was starting to stare. He turned to look and saw fury in Gerard's eyes. He kissed the centaur's cheek.

"Alpha mine;what is wrong? Are you getting impatient?" he asked oblivious to the lust of other stallions.

"I'll be done soon. This one is my last for the day." Lumin took care of the young ingured stallion; wrapping bandages here and there. After awhile he came out from the head healers office and went to grab Gerard almost dragging him in his excitement to spend the rest of the day with his beloved.

" Before I forgot; what is it that you'd like to tell me?" They settled under a tree of a cliff that overlooked the village; Lumin leaning on Gerard's shoulders.
(Hi, this one is short but we can start a conversation-like phase. This way you can say your lovely phrases at more ease.. As always, I leave it to you) :)

Mmmm omega-mine. I told my parents I found a mate. They are so happy and eager to meet you. I wanted to ask you if it's possible for you to visit our farm tomorrow. The alpha gave a little peck to Lumin's cheek, locking thier tails together as they rested.

Oh and by the way love. I'm very sorry for what happened earlier. Some males weren't looking at you with respect. I felt I had to show my bond with you. He caressed his omega's hair, sunlight reflecting on it. Setting shame aside, he expelled musk to warn other alphas that Lumin already had a mate. Bonus was that this heavy scent is usually alluring, considerated a call for mating or at least, physical affection.
(okay :)  )

Y-your parents? I-I'm going to meet them tomorrow? Oh, w-wow what should I do? Should I even do something? Of course I should, how stupid of me. Ah....ummm... Lumin's anxiety and fears however were died down by the gentle kiss and comforting tail of Gerard; and he found himself relaxing a bit, then blushing with the given explanation of earlier events.

So that's why you look so furious, love. he chuckled. He went to face his alpha and took hold of both larger hands. Know that I'm yours and only yours, none can have me. Besides, if they ever try something i can very much give them trouble, or as they say 'kick arses'

Lumin shifted so that he is leaning against the alpha's chest. He looked up smiling.

Plus I have an alpha that I'm sure will always be there to protect me, that is you, my heart, and I trust you completely. His eyes were getting heavy again. The musk that was coming from Gerard made him more at daze.

I'm really happy that I've become your mate. I hope your parents will be as happy to have me... so that...we can be... together ...forever... he mumbled before finally dozing off.
The alpha chuckled at first with the "kicking arses" answer. Yes, his mate was strong, and despite his innocent eyes, it was clear they could spill fire if it was necessary.

Then he replied to the rest of the speech.

Forever my love, forever with you. They will love you, knowing you won my heart. The only thing that stops me of jumping like a colt right now, is your body and soul, resting against me, being with me.

They kissed softly.

Angel, I know you are sleepy. If you don't have any more work, you can rest here with me. He assured. Besides, your sweet scent is making me think on....naughty things, and we don't want that yet, do we? He joked, massaging his mate's back while his own horse dick tingled slightly under his weight, as asking for permission to mount.
The passive taur shifted again coming closer to the warmth of his mate. A r-rest with you should be... (yawn) nice, my love.

He moaned with pleasure as strong hands massaged his sore muscles. A sleepy nod was given before turning to return the kiss. Hmm... until the right time comes and all will be lovely, as you said dear. Meeting the green eyes of the dominant calmed him even more, and his own lavender ones began closing once more

But then they shot open again with his face slowly heating up. He feels there's something poking down there, and Lumin has quite the idea of what that something  is.

L-love, m-maybe we should do some walking? Along the n-nearby river bank  maybe? Ah... my... ah...legs are starting to sleep! Yes, that's it!" He got up quickly and pace around for a bit to compose himself. 'It's not yet time. Avoid it for your alpha's own sake.'He turned to see Gerard's face to be quite confused with a slightly tint of red. He gave him his comforting smile.

Beloved , let us walk ? The fatigue was still there but for now his priority is to make it easier for his alpha to control his urges.
The dominant walked with Lumin to the river. His reaction confused him but instead of asking he kissed him lovely.

Maybe my comment was obscene?, No, no, I don't want to do anything to make my love feel uncomfortable. I hope he feels good. He questioned himself.

They approached the river bank, keeping a chaste silence. Red faces mirrored and hands held. A few seconds later, Gerard felt something wrapped at his back leg, making him stop.

Just a branch. He said to Lumin, who walked a few steps further. That's when he saw it. The mid-sized hung member of his beloved, dark with clear spots, a drop of slick coming out of it and his arse glistening with sweat. Oh what a beautiful sight of his omega, so sexy.

Lumin, my sunshine. He reached his mate and kissed his back and lower torso. Do you think being aroused is bad my love? No, it's a show of our bond. How our bodies reflect the affection we feel. Lips sealed together.

I know you want to wait for the right time, me too, but don't hide how your body reacts. You are a pure light, there's nothing wrong with a little teasing. He exagerated those last words with a fake seducing voice.

Your lenght looks soooo good babe. He whispered.
A darker shade of red tinted the cheeks of the passive taur. He hoped that he can hide it until the pressure wore off but it seems that the alpha already saw.

Alpha of mine; I'm sorry you have to see such a shameful  sight from me. I... I know that it would be normal and healthy even for us as mates but I' m afraid that by this you might think that I'm weak and disobedient of you; so I tried to hide 
it. I'm sorry. He went to embrace his mate as a show of apology.

Lumin suppressed 
a moan as he felt his member throb even more at the alpha's tease;
My beloved please don't make this harder for me. Um... maybe I should head home for now. I fear l'd do something l'll regret if l continue to be in your enticing presence. 
Ok omega-mine, I'll respect your wishes, and gods how I praise your good intentions, but remember this. There's nothing you can do to bring shame upon us or me. You are my sunshine.

Alpha hugged omega, heading back to town.

I'm the one who is sorry. I know all this courting is playing with your focus my angel, but let me ask, is sure you can visit our lands tomorrow?
Thank you for understanding love. l'm really blessed to have you as my mate. the psssive taur reached for the face of the centaur to place a kiss om his cheeks.

The ealk home was still lovely despite of what happened earlier. Soon they were once agai imfront of  Lumin's home. 

Do no worry my beloved l'm sure all l need is a good rest. And l won't miss meeting the parents of my alpha for anyhting. Come pick me up here? it's actually my day off also tomorrow. Now off you should go; you should rest as well. Take care alright. and with a final good bye kiss he went in. Morning soon came anf Lumin was busyig himselg by

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,821 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,139 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 623 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,064 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,778 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,859 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,067 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,707 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,337 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,630 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9