Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
Tobias let him, he wasn't sure why James happened to be doing this, but he had an idea and he shut his own eyes for a moment. Then moved to place the pups down on the couch carefully, reaching down to hold the others face and lean in to kiss him softly against the head. Slipping from the couch slowly to sit in his lap as his arms wrapped around him, he let their noses touch once more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
As Tobias slid down into his lap James watched him before pressing their foreheads together as they sit there.
"I'm sorry."He murmured, his lips pressing together and tears falling from his eyes as he held himself to the other's chest. He knew James as a man of few words, but this silence was almost unbearable, he had no idea what was going through his mind. "Talk to me? Please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James doesn't say anything, simply moving to press his nose into the crook of Tobias' neck, inhaling his scent. He stays there for a moment. "I'm sorry, I should have done better, protected you better."
Tobias pulled away to look at James as he moved his hands from his shoulders to hold his face, tilting his head and looking into his eyes. "James... No. Don't say that."He shook his head and pressed his lips together,"It's not your fault..."He whispered gently, letting their noses touch again as he nuzzled him,"They were just too weak."He felt tears fall down his cheeks and rubbed them away with his hand, laying his head against his shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And I shouldn't have allowed that to happen. I shouldn't have allowed you to get taken then forced to have them."
The human remembered the moment he was shoved over the boundary to the other's territory and flinched slightly as he shook his head. "This isn't about that."He murmured, pulling away to look at him,"Why bring that up now?"He asked and ran his fingers through the others hair,"It's been years, James... We don't have to think about that time any more."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Because then this wouldn't have happened, you wouldn't have had to go through all of that before and it wouldn't have messed everything up."
Tobias pushed him away when he said that and frowned at him as he turned away, it was his turn to go silent when he stood up to his feet from the others lap. His hands went to his middle, it was empty and he knew that but he took what James said to offense. His teeth gritting and hands curling as he looked over the pups for a long moment, then spoke,"There's nothing wrong with me."He told him simply and pressed his lips together, then looked to his partner,"This isn't enough for you?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It is, and there may not be anything wrong with you but what are we supposed to do? Every time we're together could be a risk, a risk of losing them, of losing you. And I'm not going to lose any of you."
"There isn't."He insured, looking down slightly and relaxing his hands again as he exhaled with a small shake of his head,"I-I don't know."He replied, his brows furrowed as he thought it over,"I could go on suppressants again."He said to him, moving to sit down again in front of him slowly with a small noise of discomfort as he felt the tug inside of him once more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James looks at him for a moment before reaching out to cup his cheek, his thumb running across Tobias' cheek for a minute or two. "I want more children with you, as many as you can give me, but I'm also not going to lose you because of my selfishness."
Tobias watched James's face as he stroked his cheek and he smiled softly at that, though pressed his lips together at the last part and nodded,"I wouldn't want to never see you again either."He said, leaning in to kiss the other softly, though it soon turned passionate and he wrapped his arms around him with his fingers intertwined in his hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James kisses him back as well, his hands moving to run up Tobias' back a few times before slipping under his shirt.
"It's okay. It's all going to be fine."He told him quietly, shaking his head and letting his hand cup the others cheek as he ran his thumb over his now moist lips. "I love you."He murmured and closed his eyes as he leant in again and let their foreheads rest together,"We'll try if we can. We'll do the best we can... Like we always have."He smiled softly and nuzzled him with a gentle purr.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James nods, continuing to run his hands along Tobias' back for a few more minutes before he looks around the living room. "I think it's time we get them all in bed."
Tobias nodded,"Yeah. It is."He agreed and ran his fingers through his hair before pulling away once more to stand to his feet, going over to pick up the newborns gently in one arm. Then reaching to wake Jasmine and little James,"Mind helping me and your father take them upstairs?"He asked thrm gently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They rub their eyes before nodding slowly. They move to take one of the newborns before heading upstairs. It took nearly 10 minutes to get everyone up to bed and tucked in.
Tobias let the children take the newborns to put them in their crib for the first time without him, he felt weird about it like he couldn't be out of their presence. Though he substituted them for James and after the ten minutes of getting everyone to sleep he crawled into bed beside his partner. Curling up at his side with an arm around him and a head on his shoulder, a leg even intertwined with his,"We'll try again soon, alright?"He murmured into his shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
James nods, them both just laying there for a while before eventually drifting to sleep. As it turns out, soon was further away than any of them thought it would be. Over the next year they spent the time getting Jasmine and Little James in school which left Tobias home with the younger pups while James worked. His hours were long and unpredictable and there were many times when everyone would be asleep when he got home. More often than not the stress of the day would result in a argument which would usually result in neither talking for a bit. Though one argument led them to where they are now. The air was cold, snow laying in blankets on the ground. Tobias was standing just inside the doorway, his breath coming out in a fog infront of him. His hand rested on his large stomach while his other pressed against the small of his back. All the pups were asleep and he was just waiting for James to get home. The only light was coming from the kitchen and Tobias was trying not to stress too much. His due date was nearly 2 weeks ago and still nothing. James was late getting home, late by nearly 2 hours which was unusual for him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,337 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,830 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,780 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,740 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,601 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,763 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,004 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,689 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,539 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM