Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite)
The human felt...strange to say the least, he was almost as if he was alone despite feeling the presence of the pups inside of him and behind him inside of the warm house. They had come so far together and for it to just start breaking like this, he was terrified that everything would be over one day with just another simple argument. He was always reminded of the conversation they had years ago when they spoke of being happy and content how they were. Was James still happy as they were? He wouldn't just up and leave them, would he? Tobias felt anxiety creep up his throat and bit his lip until it drew blood, a hand grasping onto the door handle tightly,"Don't make me go out and look for you."He murmured, the hand laid on his distended belly moved lower to the twinge on his underbelly while the other rubbed into the spot on his back that he could reach. "Not on our kids birthday..."He huffed out another breath of fog, then turned to grab his coat and scarf and pull them on over his sweater, slipping on his boots. "Last chance."He told him, standing up straight again, waiting for the sound of crunching ice beneath tires down the driveway but there was nothing. So he worked up the courage and grabbed the keys to the house and his shitty little car then left on search for his babies daddy.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias wasn't exactly sure how long he drove, it wasn't very long or very far before he found himself seemingly in the middle of nowhere, not too far from the cabin, staring at James' truck....or what used to be his truck. Now it was just a burned out shell that was sitting in the middle of the forest, still burning.
"No..."Tobias left the car running as he unbuckle his seatbelt and threw the door open, manuvering himself to step out of the car. He felt his heart tighten up as he waddled quickly towards the familiar truck, though kept his distance as he felt the pups inside of him shift anxiously. Mirroring his own emotions, though anxiety was pretty close to fear for him as he glanced around quickly,"James!"He called, hands moving to run over his shaven head while his beard seemed to grow more and more frozen as the moments go on,"Please, answer me."He reached into his coat pockets for his phone and pulled it out to call his partners cell phone.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The phone goes straight to voicemail. As he continued to stand there Tobias could feel tears begin to well in his eyes before he noticed what looked to be a wolf print in the snow, another one infront of it, them continuing on into the forest.
Tobias was confused and terrified of what was happening, it was dark out and he could barely see anything a few feet ahead because of his cars headlights and the flames of the truck. The human moved back towards his car and opened the glove box, grabbing the small emergency flashlight there, not thinking he would need the pistol there. He left the car after taking the keys and closing the doors again before heading off into the forest after the tracks, sniffing and wiping away the tears in his eyes. "I'm coming."He said,"Just wait for me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It seemed to grow darker and darker the longer Tobias looked through the undergrowth. He searched for nearly an hour before he finally found James. He was curled inside a large hollowed out tree, though he didn't seem to have an burn damage Tobias found himself stopping a few feet from the wolf. The large pool of blood at his feet told him that something was wrong.
The human called for James every few moments, he ran the beam of his flashlight over every detail in the tracks and the undergrowth of the forest that crunched beneath his feet. Tobias waddled heavily through the snow and almost fell when he saw the tracks end at the tree, coming around to the hollow point. His stomach sank when he saw the blood, even with the flashlight, it looked black while it ran throughout the snow,"James?"He whispered brokenly, dropping the flashlight and holding his middle as he sank to his knees, reaching out towards the wolf.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When Tobias finally manages to touch James' fur he finds himself inching closer and closer despite the pool of blood. He couldn't really tell the extent of the damage in the dark, or with tears in his eyes.
Tobias didn't care about the cold blood or snow as he reached for the flashlight again quickly to shine it into the tree hollow,"James..."He blinked quickly so he could see clearer, though the dark made it hard, he couldn't tell what was blood and what was blood. "Come on. We need to get you to a hospital."He said quickly, he didn't want to think that he was alone now, he didn't want to accept that he was gone. He couldn't be. The human wrapped his arms around the wolf carefully and pulled him against his body with a soft sob.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It takes Tobias a few minutes to finally notice where the blood was coming from. From what he could piece together he had a feeling it was either a gunshot would or a stab would. Either way James was still bleeding heavily, Tobias just couldn't figure out which organ it was that was bleeding. He also hadn't noticed before how much larger than him James actually was, though he seemed bigger in wolf form, even as he laid in Tobias' lap.
The human felt the wet spots on the wolf and soon found the wound,"Oh, shit."He breathed, fingers running against the gaping wound,"What happened? The crash did this?"He knew he shouldn't be worried about this, but him being so heavily pregnant and James being so...large. "I-I can't carry you... I..."He looked over his partner with wide, wet eyes that showed his complete worry for him, the man took of his scarf quickly and pressed it to the wound. "It's going to be okay though. We'll get you help."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias sat there for what seemed like hours before he finally attempted to call the towns doctor. He was able to get ahold of her, though the service was terrible and he had no idea if she even understood what he tried telling her. He continued to sit there before finally working himself to his feet to go stand by his car to meet her if she showed up. The wait however was agonizing.
He hadn't want to leave James alone again or drag him in his pain, he was at a lost for what they- he could do for his partner. Though it took him longer than he would like to admit to try and call someone for the wolf, he was shaking from the cold and fear. "I'll be back. I promise."He gave his lover a kiss to his head then moved to push himself up to his feet, waddling his way back to the car, making sure to remember the path he took. The human paced in front of his car, the fire in the truck had died and snow began falling again, he bit his lip and held his belly silently.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tobias' hands ran over his stomach as his other hand moves to his back to press into it. He continued to wait until he finally saw headlights. The car stopped in front of him soon after before the doctor climbs out.
"Thank god. Do you have your bag?"He asked quickly and went over to the woman to take her hand tightly,"Come. He's in the forest."He said, then took his flashlight from his phone to head back into the woods quickly, the heavily pregnant man moved fast for his size. His eyes were wet and he looked scared and exhausted, but he was too worried for the sake of James and wouldn't rest until the other was safe and sound in their bed again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The woman follows Tobias through the forest until they reached James once again. She looked him over before turning to Tobias. "Do you have any idea how this happened?"
"I-I don't know."Tobias stuttered while his hands ran through James fur gently, his nose pressing into the space between his ears,"It's going to be okay."He murmured to him, watching as the woman began inspecting the wound in his partners side with the help of the flashlight. "I found his car burning and...and I followed his tracks here."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The woman nodded slowly. She does her best to clean and stitch up the wound while takes nearly an hour in the darkness and with their limited supplies. Afterward she turns to Tobias. "We need to get him out of here, I'm going to carry most of his weight, but I am going to need some help."
Tobias kept talking to James as he stroked the fur of his head and kissed his face softly, watching him and the woman take care of the wound. "What does it look like to you? A bite? A bullet?"He asked after a moment when the sewing was done, though nodded when she asked him for help,"Of course."He said quickly,"We just have to get him to my car and then home."He nodded, pressing one more kiss to his lovers head then going to gather his upper half in his arms.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They manage to get James picked up and they start moving slowly through the forest back toward the vehicles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,313 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,807 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,803 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,770 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,698 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,592 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,755 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,003 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,687 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,535 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM