Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
(Pimple HAHA i laughed at that creative assimilation xD)

The struggle of Saul was vigorous and water splashes everywhere but carl was insistent. The egg poppung up startled him but not as much as when the two tips crashed into Saul's opening at the same time. Carl frowned feeling more than seeing the 2 competing tips. He waited until Saul had regained a little consciousness from the immense pain and shock of what was essentially shooting.out of an egg. "Saul...i guess you are aware of what's happening now. There's only two options: either i push one back in, or you would birth them at the same time. I strongly suggest on the prior but i am sure both would be extremely painful. So? Whats your decision?" He asked with a little urgency, knowing they didnt have much time before the next contraction hit and they would reach a point of no return.
His eyes rolled forwards again as he blinked slowly, a grimace coming to his face as if he was going to start sobbing again, face flushed pale in fear. He sniffed, though finished at the movement as his ass felt close to just ripping in half,"Ba-Back in... Please."He panted, back arched and stomach tightening on cue again as he tilted his head back, stretching his legs out to brace against the edge of the tub,"Nhg..."He tried not to push, he tried as hard as he could, taking in sharp breaths and letting them back out again,"Hurry!"He didn't have the energy to curse any more, he could only be frank with him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl sent Saul a look of priase for him to have enough mind to know he shouldn't be pushing right now. He reacted quick and already have a hand pushing onto a tip that's slightly less protruding than the other. He decided not to count since it was painful for Saul anyway. with his left hand and body holding Saul tightly in position, he pushed back the egg harshly, putting more and more strength onto his finger so the egg got shoved back in extremely slowly. He had for a second fear that the extreme pressure would crack the egg, but as it started moving, he knew that wouldn't happen and continued with his manipulation.
Saul cried out for mercy, he never wanted to feel anything like this in all of his life, he would rather die. When the egg was pushed back, the gaping of his ass almost shot the first one out of him. He sobbed for relief and shook his head slowly and repeatedly,"Please... No."He grit his teeth, whining and wanting to move from the position he was in to no avail with how tightly Carl was holding him. "I can't... I can't do this..."His chin rested on his chest and he groaned as his stomach contracted once again after such an ordeal, how could there be more? How could his body endure this? "Don t make me... Please, don't..."He was exhausted and could barely breathe now as his breaths came in sharp gasps, tears flooding from his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You arent giving up right now are you, Saul?" Carl said in a stern voice. "You wouldnt be able to escape the pain and if you dont push, you wouldnt be able to escape the pain either. You dont want me making you? Sure." Carl removed his hands and just like he expected, Saul collapsed on his chest, unable to move away himself. "That's your choice, all I did so far was helping. All i care about is that my girls would be here safely." With the last one practically shooting out of Saul, the next one was quick to come down and already showing a tip.
Saul hadn't realized how weak he was without Carl's help, he couldn't process it, everything hurt and he could barely breathe with the pressure on his insides from what was inside of him. He whimpered and tossed his head back with a cry of pain as his body fell without any restraint now, he couldn't do this alone, he realised that. "I'm sorry..."He said,"Please help me."He looked back slightly at him as far as he could turn his head, his face twisted up in a grimace and he groaned again as his hips shifted forwards only slightly,"Mn..."He pushed lightly, the egg bulging out of him only slightly, he whined.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was pleased with the outcome of his actions. He knew he would have Saul's cooperation now. He once again pulled back his thighs, giving the egg more space and opening his pelvis for it to press down, passing through the passage a little easier. It was pity and guilt that he felt towards the transformed man. All he wanted now was help him.push his little girls out, then he would set him free. "Take a deep breath, focus your energy on your lower abdomen and push down. I got you, so just concentrate on pushing."
Saul was comforted as he was gathered into the others arms again, he grimaced lightly and grunted as he felt the egg shift back into position when his legs were lifted. His toes curled and he was silent for a long moment as he curled forwards to push hard, moaning out when he felt the egg crown at the peak of the contraction. He whimpered and attempted to keep pushing until that egg shot out too, he let out a sound of relief. Almost as if he was done, his body trembled and he took in hiccuped breaths.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Good job, you. Good job." Witb his hands occupied, Carl praised Saul, kissing his cheek gently as he struggled to catch his breath. Carl had thought Saul could pass out from lack of air when he continurd pushing all the way. His whimpering sounded stressed and desperate. Rolling away the egg, Carl put down Saul's trembling and jelly-like legs to feed him some water. He would let Saul recuperate, for next up would be the babies that were much larger than the eggs.
Saul turned over slowly with a groan, he felt how loose his anus was and tears welled up in his eyes as he pressed his face into Carl's warm chest,"Can we get out of the tub? I don't want to be here any more."He said and his thighs and belly quivered as he sank onto his knees, grasping onto the other man tightly while sitting in bloody, dirty water that was getting cooler by the minute.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yea, the water's cooling as well. Let's move." Carl agreed. He lifted Saul up as he stood up, his hand on his bottom. His anus was gaping and the feeling of air going in apparently was quite uncomfortable, for Saul shivered the moment his body left the water entirely. It could also be from teh cold. Carl wasn't sure. Stepping over the tub, he grabbed a towel from beside to cover Saul's shoulders and his body. Each step they made, bloodied water was dripping down, leaving a strange pinkish trail behind them. Saul's belly was wobbly, but the twins deep in him apparently were big babies as well, for it didn't reduce much in volume after the eggs had evacuated from the cavity.
"Shit..."Saul groaned when Carl heaved him up to his feet and swayed slightly as he stood in the tub, it felt strange to be standing again after floating for so long in the tub, his belly hung low and his chest was bloated and even more predominant with his nipples hanging slightly on oddly shaped tits. Water dripped down his body and he grimaced as he stepped out of the bathtub, flinching only slightly when the man came back to wrap a towel around him and he leaned into him as he held him, the heavily pregnant, still laboring man shuffled slowly towards the bedroom again finally. Sinking slowly into the mattress and exhaling heavily, shutting his eyes and grasping onto the towel as he laid on his side,"Everything hurts..."He complained and pressed his face into the pillow, leaving wet marks where ever he rested his limbs,"I don't want to finish... I just want to stop."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Sadly that wasn't possible. Until you finish." Carl said, breaking the cruel truth to Saul even though he knew he was fully aware of it. As Saul was on his sides, he moved his leg, pushing it way over his hip almost resting in on his arm as he inspected his opening. "That wasn't looking too bad, considering. You are at least loose enough for the girls to pass." He said matter-of-factly. The contractions still hadn't resumed. Carl was a little worried with Saul's fluid losing too quickly. The babies should be moving now. "Do you want to stimulate your nipples yourself or would you rather me doing that?" He asked, giving Saul a choice. It should be a quite effective way of promoting labor.
Saul whimpered as he shook his head simply,"I don't wanna..."He complained, though was too weak to keep him from lifting his leg upwards and he squeezed his eyes shut as he did,"Gahh..."He whined and tilted his head back as his opening was stretched with the pushing upwards of his leg,"Ngh..."An unpleasant noise escaped him and he reached to grip the other man's harp tightly,"Please, stop."He looked down at him silently and pressed his lips together, shaking his head at him simply and reached up to squeeze his nipples tightly, tugging at them firmly and squeaking pathetically.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl nodded at how cooperative Saul had finally been. The squeaking was weak, but seeing a strongly built man like Saul had once been becoming the girly pregnant one with large breasts pinching his own tits, where milk started flowing out of thrm and wet the sheets further, that's some strangely satisfying scene to witness. Carl pushed in a finger into the badly abused anus of Saul's, pushing in deep to monitor his progress. The opening was starting to swell up, and if it took any longer for the girls to pass, it would only swell even higher, not only making the burn worse but also narrowing the canal.
Saul was whining as he laid on his side, tugging at his plump nipples and arching his back when thick milk covered his finger tips. The man gasped as he turned over onto his back, his face twisted up,"Gah..."his toes curled as Carl pushed his fingers into the open rim of his ass, he didn't know what to do,"They aren't coming."he whimpered and tilted his head back, after all that he went through, he couldn't handle waiting any more, he wanted this done with.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"They had to come, and come out fast. Squeeze those harder.....let's stand up as well. Get over to the table and squeeze your milk into those cups, it's the suckling on your nipples that encouraged labor, not only pinching. Milk yourself soncsiously could do the trick." Carl eyed those milk covered tits and suggested. Dragging Saul upward, he rolled him sideways so when he attempted to sit up higher, he wouldnt be crashing his weight onto his hole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,809 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,112 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 12,770 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,276 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,169 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,313 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,563 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 950 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,624 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna