A New Beginning. (StarStained)
Talon had been away for some time on a hunting trip that was only supposed to take a week but with a sudden change in weather had turned into two long weeks. When he finally did return to their small home he dropped the two large deer he had managed to kill down by the door before slipping inside to check on his partner. 
He had gotten worried when his partner hadn't come home when he said he would. Though his friend had just told him that it was the storm that had come into the area. That Talon would be home soon. While he wasn't too worried about Talon himself he was worried that he would miss the birth of their first child. Carter was due any day and was quite round and had a bit of trouble from time to time in getting around. The past day or two he had been having back pains and was laying back in bed when heard someone coming in. "Talon!" He called out. "Back here!" He called then winced groaning. His back had really been hurting today and he was feeling strong cramps through to his stomach. "Oh! Hurry!" He huffed.
He sheds the fur coat, tossing it over one of the chairs before he heads into the bedroom. He could sense the pain in Carter's voice even before he had gotten there. He moved quickly to sit down on the edge of the bed, his hand reaching out to run over Carter's stomach. "It appears I arrived just in time."
Carter moved on the bed trying to sit up more against the head of the bed. He had a loose fitting tunic on with tight or leggings on under that cradled his belly. "Thank the gods! I was worried you would miss this..." He huffed wincing as he felt the strong pain go through his body again. "Oh ow..." He groaned rubbing his side. "Would you call for the nurse...or do you think you can handle this?" He asked moving his legs off to the side of the bed to try and stand. He needed to get his tights off or this would get complicated.
"I've gutted many an animal in my day, I think I can deliver a baby." He holds his hand out to Carter, helping him stand. "Unless you would prefer she be here."
He smirked holding his hand, "No I'm fine with just us." He said and undressed but left his loose tunic on covering most of himself and sat back down on the bed. "Start boiling some water and get the blankets and furs ready....I've already gotten the bed ready with layers to soak up the blood and anything else." He said going over what he figured they would need. He moaned curling around his stomach feeling another contraction. They where getting strong, the baby was ready to come now that his pap a near.
Talon nods, going to fill a pot of water before setting it over the fire to boil. After gathering everything and making sure they had enough wood for the night to keep the cabin warm Talon goes about dressing the deer while Carter continues to work through the contractions.
Carter laid back breathing and just rubbing his belly. It hurt and was tough but he knew this was nothing the real pain would start when he had to push. After a couple of hours that real pain started and he cried out. He could feel the child moving lower down, it was time now. "Ow oh god Talon...I think hes coming!' He called out holding his sides and laying back on the bed and propping his legs up.
The cabin was warm and Talon had occasionally been wiping Carter's face with a damp cloth. He comes into the bedroom with a few of the towels before moving to sit down on the bed beside Carter and holding out his hand to him.
He loved that Talon was doing what he could had clearing his forehead of sweat every now and then. It was helpful, even so when he came sitting next to him. He quickly took it and pulled his partner close. "H..Hold me leg too....please.." He huffed and breathed, or tried to as another one hit, a very strong contraction. Making him cry out as he started to push.
Talon did as he asked, holding Carter's leg while squeezing his hand. "That's it, nice and slow." Talon keeps his attention focused on Carter, squeezing his hand when the contraction reaches its peak. "Don't overdo it just yet. Take it slow."
(Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy packing)

Carter groaned holding onto his partner and started to push trying not to over do it but it was really starting to hurt. "Ow fuck! It hurts!" He cried out feeling the baby moving down lower knowing the pain was going to start reaching its peak.
"I know, it will be worth it in the end." Talon squeezed Carter's hand again as the contraction ended. Talon moved to wipe down Carter's face again as he attempted to catch his breath.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Since the beginning (closed) (nsfw) chopped 18 5,696 02-18-2014, 06:14 AM
Last Post: chopped