Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
Carl was delaying the ultrasound as far as possible but he felt now was approaching the inevitable. He suspected Eithan had felt movement within his belly now, though he may still be brushing it off as imaginary.  They didn't really discuss about this but he was pretty sure when he looked into the mirror, it wasn't quite possible to deny he looked like he was pregnant now. 

They had had been sharing a room for a few months now, and shared every meal together. They were sort of friends to say the very least, but not quite as platonic. As they finished breakfast and Carl considered it was a suitable time for the checkup, he wordlessly helped Eithan up and together they walked to the office. 
Eithan hadn't even been allotted time for his food to digest or even any after breakfast conversation and he was confused somewhat as he was helped up. His center of gravity was off with the way his belly buldged from his middle and he arched his back first to get his stomach into the air before his back and ass followed behind. He huffed heavily, every conversation he had tried to force out of Carl just ended up with more and more questions, the man had given up asking any further. Simply dealing with the experiment now.

The younger man followed behind the other at a casual shuffle, going ahead now through the door after him and inching his way forwards to climb onto the table. "You don't think those dietary pills you've been feeding me causes stomach tumors? You don't even care that I've been putting on weight like crazy anywhere else."He thought about that last part and his hands went to rub at his sensitive nipples as they were perked and brushing against the inside of his shirt.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I guess some of your questions may be answered after today's checkup. Which test do you want to do first? You can choose now, just that the final test today would be a new one. And don't worry, you are perfectly healthy, despite what you think." Carl got the set up ready. He was a little anxious today, since it would also be his first time meeting the child... or children by any chance. And if they are lucky enough, the genders would be found out.

(How many baby/babies?)
"Uh... I don't know."He shrugged his shoulders, dropping his hands from his chest and leaning back with a slight grimace as the weight inside of him shifted,"I guess we could do the last one first, everything else we can do later."He said simply, his eyes closing briefly, he could tell that Carl was excited yet he didn't know what for as he watched him through half lidded eyes.

((One is fine for now.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Alright, that's adventurous of you." Carl said, though this would be thr best sequence in his mind. At least the suspense would be over. "Would you please take off your shirt? And also pull your pants a bit lower. No need to remove them just yet." He settled Eithan on the bed, slightly raising it to make the bed a bit inclined. He started the ultrasound and said "I will squirt some gel on your belly, it would be a bit cold."
"Adventurous is my middle name."He replied in a dry humor, tugging up his shirt some so his rounded middle was revealed,"Could I keep the top half on? I don't feel comfortable fully bare."He said in a slightly embarrassed tone, his face was flushed as he looked at the other and then to the machine he had pulled out.

Eithan laughed some, he had seen one of these on tv, though he didn't say much about it as he pushed down the waist of his pants some so his middle stuck out readily. "Sure."He had no choice in the matter, though he was grateful of what little he did explain to him at least.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"For now, yes you can keep the top half on." Carl glanced at his breasts that were noticeable even with all the clothes. He was guessing they had become more sensitive now, smirking a little when he lowered his head at the uneasy flush of Eithan.

He put his palms on the belly before he the gel, touching on the bulge and estimating the size of the uterus now. His maneuvering make the belly even more prominent as he pushed it up.

(Forgot to ask... boy or girl?)
Eithan was grateful for that as he watched Carl prepare him and he kept his hands up to support his chest with both hands. His breasts were actually brimming on B cups now if he was honest with himself. He watched closely as the other man prodded his round middle, it was taut with only slight give at his navel and the top of his mound. "Is there...uh...something in there?"He asked finally, he had came to this conclusion a few times but this was the first he had actually spoken it aloud for confirmation.

((Surprise me.))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I thought you'd never ask. Yes indeed there's something inside. And we will soon know more about that." Carl said as he finished prodding. He took the gel and squirted it on the belly, not surprised to still hear the hiss with the coldness. He scanned the belly with the wand and soon found the baby, the throbbing heart with the obvious shape of a baby appeared on the screen. "Eithan, meet our child. Our son."
Eithan didn't know how to process that information as he turned to watch the screen curiously, he didn't know why he had gone this long without thinking that he was actually carrying something inside of him. "That's...impossible."He breathed and looked towards the man again as he was squirting the gel onto him, he grit his teeth and hissed some. Brows furrowed slightly as he looked between him and the screen again, he hadn't known that he was living in blissful ignorance this whole time. He felt his heart leap into his throat as the screen became slowly and slowly clearer,"Oh my God..."He breathed shakily, sitting up a bit more and then looking down towards his middle with a nervous swallow. "H-How did..."He could hardly speak and he could swear that he was going to vomit or...or faint or something dramatic but he didn't. "That can't be."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Isn't this proof enough that it is possible. You have realised my greatest dream, I have been researching on this topic for so long. You are the personification of my research results." Carl carressed Eithan's face, saying with obsession. He expected his hand to be batted off but Eithan seemed to be still too in shock to respond. Carl pointed on the screeen and explained "i think you should know this throbbing part js the heart, his little head and his torso. He wasn't shy at all showing his genital here, our son is really bold." He pressed a few buttons to let the heartbeat come through, as if proving to Eithan that baby was real.
Eithan didn't bat the hand away though he did turn from it, his brows were still furrowed in confusion and shock as he tried to run this all through his head. He looked at the screen again when Carl pointed at it, he covered his face slightly and bit into his knuckle to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. The young man shivered at the intense sound of the baby's heart racing, he looked away then as he moved his hands to rest on the dry part of his middle. "Is it supposed to be that fast?"He asked, rubbing his thumb over the slight curve of his stomach.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes, baby's heartbeat are well over 100 times per minute. If you are wondering, our baby is perfectly healthy now." He noticed the thumb's movement and was quite glad to see it, at least it symbilized some sort of acceptance.
He laughed lightly, though soon pressed his lips together as he laid his head back with his eyes closing momentarily,"...This is insane."He said, shaking his head and rubbing his face with his other hand,"You're insane."He exhaled heavily and opened his eyes up again, looking towards the screen then down at the doctor slightly,"Are we done?"He asked hopefully, he really just wanted to process all that had just happened, preferably alone.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl weighed his options. The rest of it can be postponed, if really needed. Or maybe later in the afternoon. He looked at Eithan and decided maybe he should let him think this over. He wouldnt expect him to accept overnight but this could be a chanve to make him bond with the child.

He printed a photo out, and handed it to Eithan. "I can postpone the other tests. If you want, you can stay in the bedroom to think this over. Come out when you are ready, I will be here." He wiped away the gel for Eithan and helped him tug the shirt, then let him walk on his own to the bedroom.
Eithan had a lot to think about and not being scrutinized by Carl under all of his tests and things would make it easier for him to do so. He looked confused as he was handed the black and white photo, looking down at it and tilting his head slightly with a small sigh. "I think I'll be heading to my room."He told him,"There's a better view from there."He mentioned, looking up towards the window of the office and struggling to sit up then stand to his feet slowly,"I'll only be a few minutes."He added, smoothing the shirt down against his belly and shuffling on off out of the main door of the office.

He stayed gone for a good while, he had taken a seat on his old bed, he now seemed to have a permanent furrow in his brow as he stared off at the window. There was frost on the glass and the grass outside looked blue almost, he found himself with his hands on his middle. Not sure if he was revolted, horrified, or just simply okay with the situation...the man seemed to like him...a lot if he went through all of this trouble to kidnap him and then...then impregnant him... He moved his hands away from his middle and gripped onto the edge of the bed, wondering how much time it would take for Carl to just come get him again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was normally a patient person, but this time he found himself getting anxious. Eithan choosing his own bedroom over their, recently, shared one was a gesture that alarmed him, but then he found himself unable to say anything. They were not exactly in a relationship afterall. So far, the feelings he had developed were unexpected variations to his plans.

It had been several hours and lunch was almost ready. Carl found himself outside the door of Eithan, hesistating whether or not to knock on it.
Eithan had hid the picture beneath his pillow, though as he laid on the bed he found himself bringing it out again and again to look upon it. A slight frown on his face, the man ran his fingers over the flatness of the picture, then his belly again and this time he felt something inside of him. It took him by surprise and he was halfway upright finally again as both his hands moved towards his mound, glancing at the window and pressing his lips together. The young man pushed himself up to his feet, slipping on his slippers and grabbing his robe for extra warmth as he began to open the door. Until he noticed the familiar figure standing before it, he looked fearful at first, then looked up at the older man,"What is it?"He asked,"Lunch ready yet?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Err... Yes lunch is ready. I was just about to tell you." Carl explained trying to make his appearance here more logical. "How are you coping?" Carl observed Eithan's face carefully. It was so mixed with emotion that it was impossible to decipher. He eventually gave up and said "let's go to lunch then. You may not have much appetite now but please try to eat as much as you can." In fact the baby was a bit smaller than he would like, probably due to the heavy morning sickness in earlier months. An abundant supply of nutrient during this period would be particularly important.
Eithan nodded some and held the doorhandle still as he watched the other for a moment,"Coping with what?"He asked, then nodded at what he asked of him,"Alright."He agreed, he found it easier to go back to the way things were, he wanted his blissful ignorance back. "Why not have the cook fix me something more then? If the bab...the diet isn't helping me the way it should?"He offered, slowly correcting himself to keep the thought of actually being pregnant out of his mind.

Eithan brushed pass the other man politely, shuffling off towards the stairs of the house, he pushed the fingers of his one hand into his robe pockets and held the banister with the other.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,305 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,792 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,800 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 13,599 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,758 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 63,645 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,583 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,748 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,001 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,687 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna