The home birth (closed with bhdire8 )
Logan nodded and was glad that he was being told to push because he wasn't sure he would have been abel to hold back threw this one. He gripped his legs pulled them back and pushed hard drespretly working to free the baby. He cried out in pain as Carl pressed down trying to move the baby into a proper position but he knew it was for the best.
"Ok keep pushing, strong hard pushes now, the baby's turning now." Carl pressed hard on the area near the pubic bone. Seeing Logan's face turning beet red, he counted until 10 and urged him to breath. He put an arm behind Logan's neck to help raise his upper body. "Here babe work with me, on next contraction you push as hard as you can ok?"
"What do you think i've been doing!" Logan snapped at him. he took a few moments to breath before pushing again his face red with effort there was almost no break between contractions any more.
Carl had expected the snap long before, it was amazing that Logan had hung on it for so long already. "Ok ok good pushing Logan, you are doing this so well." Carl continued to encourage Logan though he saw the baby was turning at an agonizingly slow rate, but truning it was. It was after another 5 long, pained pushes that the shoulders finally got lose.

"Ok Logan the baby is finally turned enough. On next push you could get a shoulder out, I will tug on the head a bit to help you alright?" Carl moved to the end of the bed and cupped the head with his palms, ready to pull a bit in time with Logan's pushes.
Logan pushed hard gasping as he felt one of the shoulders pull free quickly fallowed by the other. Logan was getting tired, everything hurt he just wanted to rest but he knew he had to keep going and it was almost over. "Fuck, T-this is your fault." He growled though it was clear he didn't mean it he was just in pain.
"Alright love this is, whatever it is. Now the final push ok? Just the last bit now." Carl said. He got his hand around the baby that was halfway out, the tiny ands still lodged in the opening stretching the skin.
Logan gave one last push the shoulder came out quickly fallowed by the rest of the baby. Logan leaned back breathing hard and catching his breath. He smiled and relaxed even more when he heard the sound of a baby crying.
"And there you go love, you did it! Our boy's here!" Carl quickly checked the baby and placed it on Logan's deflated belly. He smiled at his exhausted lover and kissed his sweatt face "thank you so much love. You did so well."

After a moment of silence, both parents watching the little infant in awe, Carl went back to the end of the bed and spreaded Logan's legs again. "There's the placenta, push a little for me love."
Logan pushed again after a few moments of rest . he was glad to be done, there baby was ok and he just wanted to sleep. He was extenuated after everything.
Carl checked rhe placenta to be intact and disposed of it after cutting rhe chord. The infant was sleeping soundly. He lifted him from Logan's chest to be placed in the crib before joining Logan in a deep slumber.
(The end or? Either way that was really good XD )
(Ya can end it here? Great to know you like it too ;) i was thinking if you would think it is not long or hard enough xD)
(Na, that was perfect XD Would you like to do a new one Perhaps?)
(Ya sure! Any idea?)
hmm I kinda want to do something a bit more long term I suppose how about like a post apocalyptic setting? Or I don't know.. im open to ideas it doesn't have to be long term it could just be short birth/labor again that would be fine to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,891 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,931 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,092 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,745 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8