Abused necko
Smile 
Siria a small male necko who was short in stature and had long strawberry blong haie that fell to his lower and eyes so silver the looked like the moon and black ears and tail.. He had been thrown out by his master after being deemed no longer aceptable to play with. His master had brutley beat him to a bloody pulp and sexualy assulted him and left him in a back ally to die. He was sure hed never know kindness in this life or the next and only wished he would stop hurting already. (Do as you wish from here on out let the intro lead you whete ever you may go)

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Ian was an adult shop owner, though his real passion lie with neckos, pregnant neckos specifically. Though neckos were sold very expensively and needed a lot of licenses and permits to get hold of, he as a common peasant was not very likely to ever grt hold of one.

It was like hitting the jackpot when Ian met the small necko in the ally. Thrilled, he carried the necko back to his home. What Ian craved was more than a necko, he also enjoyed the feeling of asbolute obedience and dependence on him. He would love to see his necko infatuated to him, always looking at him with love, admiration and devotion.

Seeing this as his chance, he got the necko sedated and implanted a uterus in him. This would increase his sensitivity behind and also increase his chance of bearing his young. With all these set, he waited for the sedative to pass and for the necko to wake up. He would see to this necko and get his heart by showing him.kindness that had never known.
Siria woke his head throbing.he had little sense of stability as his vision swirled. He remebered a mans face. He looked around his vision clearing slowly as he ajusted. He could tell he wasnt in an ally that was for sure.

He groaned inwardly as he tryed to sit up his whole body protesting the movment. He had no idea where he was or who had saved him his head pounded with his heart. He was aching all over and his body was still covered in bloody wounds as he looked closer he noticed he was in the back of a shop.

He tentivly called out ina scered shy voice "hello is anyone there?". He waited for a reply afriad he might get in trouble for speaking.

Ian came into the room quickly. "So you are awake now. I was thinking if you don't wake up soon, I will need to bring you to the hospital." 

Approaching closer to the bed, he asked gently "how are you feeling? I have found you at the back of the ally. Now that you are awake, let me help you to clean your wounds?" Ian was sure the pain from his little surgery would be disguised by the pain from the multitude of injuries suffered by the necko. He was confident with appropriate manipulation, this little guy will fall for him soon. He knew he looked attractive, being tall and tanned, complete with shoulder length dark hair and glasses. Usually people said he had a mysterious air around him, a unique charisma that attracted people like light to moths.
The necko tensed and scooted back a little startled the mans kind offer and direct langue towards him. He wasnt sure how to react except to recoil. He was scared and sore and he was sure this man was tricking him. "Im fine you tell master i wont fall for his trick you work for him dont you i.i.i dont w.w.want any trouble i.i.i just want to be left alone you c.c.cant fool me you.you.you who ever you are!". His silver eyes were the size of silver dollars and his ears and tail we plastered to his head and waist as he trembled in terror.

Ian asked "what master are you talking about? I am not sure I am following." He frowned at the accusing look and raised his hands in the air. "Trust me I mean no harm. I just found you at the back and I brought you in. Please, what harm can I do to you now. Believe me I only wanted to help." He paused, letting this sink in. "Well I really have nothing to prove to you that I am a good guy. If you really don't trust me, then I guess you could leave anytime." 

Feigning a hurt look, he wordlessly started getting up and pretend to be walking away.
Siria relaxed a bit his ears unfolding from his head as he gently scooted closer to the man for some odd reason he couldnt stop his next action. He reached out and wraped his ms around Ians waist burrying in face in his chest as he started cry. He didnt know what it was about Ian but he couldnt seem to pull him self away. He hoped that his instincs were right about him as for the strange clingyness siria had no answer.

Ian wrapped the necko in his arms, careful of avoiding all his wounds. He patted his head, rubbing his ears in a way he knew all neckos loved. Feeling his shirt quickly soaked with tears, he smiled a little knowing the necko had started to trust him. 

He rubbed his back a bit to help the necko calm down. When he finally stopped crying, Ian gently sat down with him in his lap. He asked gently. "Now I think I have missed introducing myself. I am Ian, I own this shop. What's your name there little one?"
Siria purred then cocked his head to the wide a look of wonder on his face. He then spoke "my names siria most just call me sir or sia nice to meet you ian!" he said not looking ian in the eye as he sttoked his fluffy black tail. He was glad ian was being nice but it was kinda weird.

Siria noticed hed gotten ian all bloody and felt bad about it. His hand whent to the blood smears a look of unhappness crosing his fetures. He pulled his hand back begining to lick his wounds on his arms. Jis fluffy tail swished in displeasure.

"Ok good to know you Siria. I like the sound of Sia better if you don't mind me... I will call you like that?" 

Seeing how Siria tried to wipe away the blood smears, Ian chuckled at his moves and said "well Sia, how about we go treat your wounds now. We can also go clean ourselves together, now that we are equally messy. Pretty one don't be afraid, I will bring you to the bathroom now." He put a hand on Siria's bum and lifted him up.  
Siria squealed in spuprise then hugged his neck. "Ok but please be gentle the wip master took to me was very sharp and my skins very sensitive you may call me sia may i call you I or my friend?" he asked shyly. He was certain he liked ian. He smiled purring softly.

"Sure, call me whatever you want." Ian heard the pur and smiled. The necko clearly liked him. "I will be careful. Promise."

He carried Sia to the bathroom, placing him on the side of the tub. "I will need to get your clothes off to get to the wounds. I... i will let you do it when I get the disinfectants ready?"
Siria smiled and striped down right there on the spot not waiting or seeming to cear. "Ok i teust you I and i quite like you your kind." he said matter of factly.

He sat there waiting for I to clean his wounds his ears twiching his tail swishing. He was happy and cofortable around I. He purred louder for no apprent reason.

Most whiplash and bruises were cleaned and taken care of easily. Ian knew however, that the most serious injury was at Sia's bottom.  "Sia I will need to look at your bottom. Will you flip over and show me your behind?"
Siria fliped on his stomche his tail wraping around his hips. He was unsure of what I planed to do but he was sure it was nothing bad. He spresd his legs so I could see his rump. As he waited for what came next he tucked his head under his arm to scrath his ear.

(Can you maybe use back Ian in the descriptions please? Sometimes a little hard to read with just one alphabet....)

Ian almost chuckled at how willingly Sia presented himself. He gently spreaded the cheeks to find the hole swollen and tore in the side. "Sia I will reach inside your opening to see how serious the tear was, it will sting alright? I will be as gentle as I can."

He touched on that amazingly soft tail, reaching the sensitive root and tugged it a little bit higher to get a better view of the anus.
(Ill change it to ia ok) sia bit his lip waiting. His tail kinked momentarly from ias touch. He was afraid of what came next it would certaily hurt that he knew all to well. He covered his ears with has hand and placed his head on the botyom of the tub.

(Ya that could do. Thanks!)

Ian dipped some disinfectant balm on his finger and carefully inserted a finger along the lash, feeling Sia flinched immediately. "Sorry honey I have to do this. It will be over very soon." Ian kissed his left ass cheek and continued to push in and spreaded the balm evenly on the wound.
Bug 
siria whimpered and teats stung his eyes as they rsn down his cheeks. He let out a small mewl of pain and dug his nails into his scalp at the base of his ears. "Meoooowl!" he curled his tail around him tighter.

The distressed meow startled Ian. He quickly retreated his finger and wrapped the necko in his arms. "Oh sweetie I am sorry it hurt so bad, but I have to do it. It's over now, don't cry little one." He rubbed Sia soothing him, kissing away his tears. While he laid his head on his shoulder, he could see the nail marks at the base of his ears and he traced them gently. "Oh Sia don't ever hurt yourself like this. Your ears were so perfect they shouldn't be marred by those nail marks."