(A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 )
Leo was aware of this as well, he was slightly worried that maybe something was wrong with him. He tried adjusting the child's position, but of curse that didn't really help either. Despite having read a few books, Leo didn't know that much about babies, it wasn't as if there were resorses to be handed to him anymore.
Seeing the baby's face turning red from how he failed to drink the milk, Tanner could no longer hold back. "You know.. back then when my cousin got her daughter, she had the problem of clotted milk duct and... she needed her husband to help... clear the pathway for the baby. You know... " his face was all red as he stuttered.
He blushed bright red, Leo didn't say anything for a few moments and then he spoke vary quietly "D-do you think it would help.. could.. you.." He could barely get the words out, he was embarrassed.
"I .. may... but I have to admit I do not have any experience in this so.... " Tanner released a huge breath to calm himself, but the blush didnt die down. "Ok. I will... help, but tell me if it hurts. Does it hurt right now? Any parts that felt... well... clogged?"
Leo shook his head.. "er.. I-i don't know.. maybe?" He really wasn't quiet sure how to respond to that, how was it supposed to feel? Leo wondered blushing bright red.
"Can you lower the baby a bit from your.... first?" Tanner got close to Leo, letting him put the baby down a bit. He saw the nipple was red and glistening with the baby's effort of drinking. He cupped it gently and glanced up. "I... will start thrn." He enveloped the nipple wjth his mouth.
Leo blushed, he tried not to think about it to much, it had to be done to help the child and that was all that mattered. IT felt strange but he was aware it was working after a few moments.
Tannee squeezed on the tiny breast a bit to help coax the milk out, he gradually increased his suction force until finally something gave and there is something warm and sweet reaching his tongue.
It felt better after it was over, he hadn't really realized with everything else that it had been sore in the first place or that it had even really bothered it him but it had.
Tanner was dazed for a bit before he rememebered what's the purpose of doing it. He withdrew quickly to let the baby suck on it, but finding Leo quite dazed at the moment. "Leo? I guess the baby can .. erm... eat the first meal now."
Leo blushed and nodded "Er, t-thanks." He mentally cursed him self for having stuttered as he brought the baby close to his chest again, this time it didn't take long for the baby to start drinking.
"It may be rude for me to ask... but how did you get pregnant... like how is it even possible? And the father... I mean the other father...?" Tanner broke the silent as they both watched the baby latched.
"It's been happening more then you think, some think it's due to the drop in human population that it's humanity's way of trying to survive. Others have guessed it's because of the radiation in some places, in all honesty I don't know I can tell you about the father however."

Leo smiled leaning his head back against the wall, it was clear he was tired. "His name was Devin we got together, just a few months after shit hit the fan around here. We got separated about two months ago during an attack, I suppose I didn't see him go down but I can say I don't think he did either." Leo reached over pulled over his bag and pulled out a wallet containing a picture of a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.
"You two make a cute couple together." Tanner looked at the picture and smiled, they did look matching. "And I believe you would reunite, sooner or later. Little families like yours will be the key to survival of humanity."
"Maybe, but if he was coming back he would have found me by now I mean I stayed in the city for a few weeks, as long as I could but I had to move on there wasn't any more resorsses there.
"Then for the mean time I would look after you two. Now how about you rest for a bit. We will stay here for another while before we look on tbe possibility of moving. You will need your strength then."
"Alright, .. thanks." He laid back closed his eyes and not long after ended up falling asleep. he had set the baby next to him wrapped up in the blankets to keep it warm.

(Did you want to keep going with this one?)
(How would you like it to proceed if we keep going?)

Tanner had sneaked down for a pattol after Leo had fallen asleep, ensuring the perimeter was still reasonably safe. As he returned, he could see both father and son shivering a bit so he shifted them both to lean on him, baby in his arms, to share the body warmth. He drifted off to sleep too. They woulf have a lot to think about but for now, they rested.
(hmm, not sure inn all honesty I think this would be a cute place to stop it.)
(We could stop it here. I thought that's quite a natural end too. :))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,438 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,734 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,951 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,106 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,127 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,847 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,035 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,864 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8