Closed Forgotten Paradise (closed w/ bhdire8)
Greyson thanked Proteus as he helped him get into the dress. He probably wouldn't have been able to do so himself and that's why he'd stuck with sweatpants and sweatshirts most of the pregnancy because they were comfortable and easy to slip on. Nowadays, even they didn't fit to his form fully, but Greyson didn't bother buying any new clothes since he figured he was nearly done carrying his load. "You think?" he asked sheepishly, running his hands over his belly, smoothing out the slightly wrinkles the stretched material had garnered upon fitting his swollen middle. Greyson then moved either hand back to press against his back once more and left the other to support his enormous weight in front. "It's nice... I'm not sure if we should buy it though." He looked up to Proteus. "I'm almost done with this, aren't I?"
"Almost done.... well that depends. I do believe your canal hadnt appeared, not from what I just see." Proteus kissed Greyson lightly. "So this could be a month until they really come and I think you should really wear something more comfortable and suitable. I think you should buy this, it would even disguise you perfectly." Proteus moved his hand along the bulged underside and felt the youngs slightly squirming, as if responding to their father's.touch but quickly calmed.
"Another month?" Greyson asked nervously, wincing at the squirming of their children. His belly moved subtly with the motion, unable to strain much more to give way to extra room for the kicking. Greyson groaned, trying to caress his overly bulging belly to calm the babies once again. They were growing more restless as of late but Greyson couldn't always soothe them; with a task as simple as getting out of bed, Greyson was unable to do that by himself anymore with how big he'd gotten. Even standing now was a bit painful. "I'll explode before I make it another month," he joked weakly, allowing Proteus to rub the heavy underside of his pregnancy too. He turned to peer at himself in the mirror, eyeing his belly button briefly as it popped against the dress. "I guess we can buy this one," he said. "I've gotta change out of it to buy it though... let's get my other clothes back on."
"Dont worry too much. One month is like.... worst case scenario? Let's see if we can try to provoke them out earlier. Now let's take the dress off." Proteus gently peeled the dress away, feeling his heart pumping a little faster with how seductive this was. He let Greyson lean onto his chest while removing the dress, feeling the closest ever with the human. He made sure Greyson was well supported throughout the change, and they both sighed a bit when they got him back into his own clothes. Proteus wore back the shirt that was used to wipe their mess, scrunched his face at how wrinkled it was, but then smiled when the scent of Greyson rrached him. "Let's go buy it then. And also that bra!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 8,701 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,430 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,720 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,884 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,917 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,091 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,740 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg