Closed On the plane (w/GottaPregnantWil)
Name: Dr Aaron Smithson
Appearance: Handsome doctor. Attractive and charming. He was tall at 6"2, usually wear glasses to mask his slightly youthful looks - and to give his patience more confidence looking professional. 

Dr Smithson was on board, enjoying the complimentary drink with his legs stretched out from his seat, reading the latest medical journal. he'd just finished a conference and there was a small piece of reporting on findings that he had presented during the event. It was strange reading his own work from a 3rd source, but nonetheless fulfilling. This had proven to be a fruitful trip, and he was rather grateful he had made the decision to buy a first class seat - or else this 18-hour flight would be excrutiating. 

he was getting comfortable, ready to move onto some movies on board when the announcement came. he frowned at the call for medical expertise.  He didn't mind.. but he was specialized in male fertility, on research, not exactly an ER doctor. If there was an emergency, he might not be in the best position to offer help with just basic training from years ago. 

The announcement came again and Aaron sighed. ANyway, he would need to go check what was wrong - just in case no other doctor was on boaard. He stood up and raised his hand, alerting the flight attendant. 

"Ms, I'm a doctor. May I know what's the situation?"
Name: Randy Jackson
Appearance: Pregnant, overdue for 5 days, overweight, has skinny lower body, has messy hair, and wearing a baggy jacket, looks homeless, rather keep to himself.

Randy start feeling stomach craps, trying to ignore it but is getting noticeably painful, his heavily pregnant but due to overweight appearance the airport staff just assume his heavily fat and let him board, he can only afford economy class seat which is uncomfortable him and lack so much space, but he tries to get comfortable for the next 18 hours.

2 hours into the flight, Randy wince in pain, his stomach is tensing up as the pain increases, he adversely scream in pain as a flight attendant heard him, she ask what's wrong but he just said "I'm fine just really bad stomach pains" this alarm her, from his scream and how much he is in and ask for a medical doctor on board.
The flight attendant was looking much relieved seeing finally somebody coming up to offer help. Although the passenger in question had told them repeatedly he didn't need any attention, the crew knew better.

Aaron followed the lady to the aisle where a group of other attendants were gathered in. He looked at how pale the man was, and judging by the large beads of sweat on his forehead, some medical attention was needed.

"I'm Dr Smithson. I'm here to help. What's your name?" he asked.

It was lucky that man had an aisle seat. he took his hand and pushed up his sleeves. The forearm under wasn't obese at all - he was rather skinny in fact. The doctor frowned and despite the passenger's protest, he felt his midsection.

"you are pregnant, aren't you?" the flight attendants all fell silent hearing that.
Randy, flinched when some random man start holding him, checking his skin and arm, He quickly pull away from him, and his midsection to feel his hard belly.

"What the fuck! What you doing?! Despite knowing the truth that his pregnant probably in labor. He still denied and lied that his in serious pain

"I'm not pregnant just fat so fuck buddy!" feels his stomach tense up again "I just had a bad taco need some rest, so you better leave me alone before I call security!" the pain doubles Randy tries to hide it.
Aaron frowned at the foul mouth the pregnant man had, still in apparent denial of what was happening here. Unabke to get a name, he turned to the flight attendants for help.

With one look, a lady holding the passenger's list quickly supplied the information required: Randy Jackson.

Turning back to him, Aaron sounded a little sterner this time. "Randy! Both of us know that's not true .. you are having contractions. We need to start timing it ans hope this is just Braxton-hicks. How many weeks are you?" The dovtor insisted. This was a long haul flight. They could very likely have the baby on board if this is the real labor starting...
Randy tries to ingore him, but he had another contraction, he tries to hide, but Aaron still has hold of his belly, can feel it, tells him to breathe, he still ingore him as the pain increases "shit, it hurts" he goarn loudly

The contraction ends after 3 minutes, Randy moan out loud, the also started kicking him Aaron remove his hand and comfirm his in labor, he smiled at the baby kicking, Randy shouted at him "I'm fine, not pregnant just need sleep!"