The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Frank came over to hug his father and kiss his head,"It was."He nodded some,"I'll visit regularly now."He told him and pet the old man's shoulder, then stood up straight as he moved back towards his husband. Though passed him to hug Sadie as well and stroke the little girls cheek,"Bye bye."He smiled softly then looked to the other with a small wave, reaching for his husbands hand,"C'mon."He squeezed Caesar's hand and went forwards out of the living room now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar fidgeted a bit hearing Victor declaring that he would be visiting regularly, shudderin at having to face Sadie's stern stare and his father in law's prying eyes. However he could also feel how happy Victor was in his own home. Forghat, he thought maybe tolerating all that wouldnt be too hard seeing Victor's relaxed smile. He followed Victor out, slmehow feeling the gaze of the 2 people still in the room almost piercing his back, and asjed "where are we going?"
Victor kissed his hand softly and shrugged his shoulders as he wrapped his husband's arm around himself,"Where would you like to go?"He asked and leaned into his chest with a sigh,"I'm not as upset at you as I was earlier."He looked up and kissed his cheek,"Maybe we could just take a ride in the carriage?"He smiled crookedly, biting his lower lip as he met his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smiled happily hearing his husband saying he wasn't as mad, and nodded enthusaistically. "I love that... do you want to go to the town? Shopping? And maybe ask the tailor to come and design some pieces of garments for you that you will be able to fit... I see how you are starting to struggle with your old ones...." He wound his arm around Victor as he revelled in how Victor got close to him. the solider just felt perfectly fitting in his arms.
"That would be...nice."He didn't want to sound too over the moon about it as they walked to the end of the drive where the carriage was, this was better. Caesar wasn't hiding things from him now, or so he thought, his mood of melancholic temper had passed. Or so he thought until three months later, he was large as a fully due carrier yet still had three more months to go and he was feeling less and less excited to get out of bed the next day. Most mornings it took him a hour or two to just find the strength to get up, others he just laid there staring at the wall or out of the window with an hand resting on his middle. Which had bloated outwards like a beach ball, enough for his new clothes to not fit him now and him to feel breathless and sick whenever he exerted himself too much. He thought he looked ugly being so large and refused to come out of their bedroom even for guests, the only reason he did so was to go on his evening visits to his fathers house. The more and more he thought about the girls there and who they reminded him of day by day made it harder to keep up the visits there to. He was wondering what was going on with him, he didn't want to be this way but he couldn't help it, it seemed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar, being always watchful over Victor, noticed how he had become sadder by the day. He no longer could see the happy smile of Victor's even when he accompanied him to his father's place, not even the angellic faces of the girls could cheer him up to more than a brief smile. Today, he waa determined to give his husband surprise that would hopefully bring a bit of happiness to him.

Caesar entered their bedroom to see Victor still laying there, looking out the window as usual. He brought with him a tray of brunch, seeing it was close to noon, with chocolate sauce abundantly served in all foods, including the fish that Caesar still couldnt understand how it could be tasty, though its the way Victor preferred. "Vic, babe, i have brought you brunch on bed, with everything in the style that you like so much!" Caesar announced with as cheerful a voice as he could muster.
Victor turned over slowly to recline against the pillows on his back, raising an eyebrow slightly as his hands traveled the expanse of his middle once over. Then settled in the sheets of the bed as he pushed them down to his thighs, looking over the delicacies he had been brought like some sort of king. He smiled softly and nodded his head,"Thank you."He met his eyes and stroked his face gently before looking down at the food again, not wanting to seem ungrateful as he took up the fork. Not exactly hungry let wanting to please his lover.
Though he ended up picking over everything and a few tears slipping down his cheeks, he wiped his face and sniffed some,"Caesar?"He pressed his lips together and looked up at his lover slightly, the once manly soldier was reduced to tears and almost sobbing. The epitome of pregnancy hormones run rampant, he sat with chocolate around his mouth and his hands on his round stomach as he looked down at his paunch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar could do else than to show his support. Wiping away the tears with his thumb, cleaning some of the chocolate sauce away, he asked smiling sadly at his husbad."Love I am here. I am always here. What do you want?" He never knew his own heart could ache so much from seeing someone in tears, but now it almost felt like it was broken in half. He didnt know how to solve the problem, when he didnt have any idea what the probelm was.
Victor closed his eyes to the wiping of his tears and looking sadly at the wasted chocolate on the napkin his husband had used to clear his face away with. "I know... I know."He whimpered softly as he leaned into the other, his hands roaming his middle as he shut his eyes. Though when he asked what was wrong with him he had no idea, he just felt this pit of despair inside of his heart that wouldn't go away. "The girls... Can I see them again here?"He asked gently, looking up at Caesar, he had been having more headaches again and smells here became familar again. As well as faces, even his own husband's face again, though it wasn't a feeling he would think would come back when he traveled the halls of the mansion. That is why he stayed in the bedroom now, seeing everything else brought back sick feelings to him and he hated that.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes sure love. Anything you want." Caesar had made arrangements for today to be a special day for Victor, though his "indulging lunch" seemed to have been an epic fail. Later that afternoon he had invited his father-in-law and everyone else over, a date he had made before Victor's request. It would be the first time the girls were travelling out of the mansion since their drop off to the general's mansion. He had never felt as frustrated in his years, though facing the sadness that seemed to stem from no obvious reasons, Caesar was finding everything to be going out of hand, and he could do little to change the course of events.
Frank stepped down the stairs as he saw the gather of people at the front door to their home, he smiled softly as he was careful with his balance and size,"Pa."He had finally came out of his room, though it was obvious he hadn't been out lately, his steps were slow and calculated as he wrapped his arms around his father gently, then pulled away to look at Sadie as she held the two girls against her bosom,"Oh, hello, little ones.'He still seemed a bit...off, but better than he had been the past few weeks as he ran his fingers through their hair softly then looked to the living room,"I'll sit down before holding them, I don't want to topple over with them."He said and his family chuckled some what at the slight joke, as the older man waddled off slowly into the living room, the others followed behind him and the girls squealed some what at the new surroundings. Well one of the girls did, while the other seemed to not care as she burrowed her face into the maid's shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smiled wide as well seeing Victor finally seem to come out from his constant sadness. He rushed forward to settle Victor's seat, propping up cushions so he get to sit with support behind his back and everywhere. He helped Victor lower himself on the couch, and let Sadie hand the girls over on his lap when he was ready. He never knew he could be as grateful of the girls, now he loved them even more with how they managed to make Victor happy. "You two little angels are so happy to be here, aren't you?" He ruffled their curls slightly, enduring the scrutinizing stares of Sadie and his father-in-law. He knew this was coming but he was willing to withstand all that just to make Victor have his moments here, finally a break from his tears and mulling.
Victor almost frowned up again at all the fussing Caesar gave him, though he allowed him to worry over him, this was his first time outside of the room for a while and even his first time walking again other than to the bathroom,"I'm okay."He looked at his husband, reaching to hold his hand and squeeze it gently as he settled down on the couch until Sadie handed over the twins finally. The man smiled truly at the girls as they sat on his lap,"I heard someone was learning to walk."He murmured to them, nuzzling them as he let their noses touch gently,"Want to show brother?"He asked, the oldest babbled some while the youngest just seemed to lay her head against his chest,"Baba..."She squealed some and pat his cheek, while her sister yawned and the soldier stared at them for a long while, as if in their own little world while Caesar spoke and he couldn't hear him because his mind was in another place. Though the man's father heard and he looked displeased by what he had said,"Of course they are."He replied simply as if nothing was afoot here in their crooked little family,"Where is your old man, Caesar?"He asked after a moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"He's at work, Sir. He mentioned something about being invited as guest of honor to a ceremony." Caesar answered, half curious on the old man's attempt at conversation. He had expected to be ignored even though this was his house, being treated like the odd one out in this little family reunion. He thought bitterly to himself how true that statement was. Returning his attention to the girls, he smiled at how they attempted to talk. He smoothed Jasmine's hair gently, when Camille looked at him curiously. The toddlers seemed to soon treat victor's belly as a pillow and started dozing off on it.
"Ah."The old man nodded his head at the younger male and sat looking at him for another conversation piece from him this time. As Victor smiled softly at the girls who were falling to sleep against his belly, he sat back and looked up at his husband with the same smile. It was strange, his eyes held something he didn't say aloud, as he looked back down at Camille and Jasmine, bringing them up higher in his arms against his chest,"Poor girls, falling asleep so soon. Dad-"He stopped himself, the tone he had used to say the word was off and it almost seemed like he was speaking of himself as he did, though he looked down at them again for a moment. Until he looked up at Caesar,"Would you show Sadie the nursery? They could sleep there."He said and handed the twins off awkwardly, looking to his father silently a moment and resting his hands on his belly instead.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar nodded and smiled faintly as he took the girls, who were surprisngly ok with Caesar as well. Perhaps it's because he didn't hold any grudge against them now, if anything, he was only thankful that the twins were here. He led the way to the nursery, shaking his head when Sadie offered to take the girls, not wanting to disturb them from their sleeps, to which the old lady reluctantly let him. As the door was closing behind them, he looked bcak at Victor with his father. The anxiety of leaving his husband with his father-in-law together just wouldn't go away, no matter how many times this had occurred. He left with a heavy heart. Nothing was in his control now and all he could do was hope for the best.
Victor pressed his lips together for a moment after Caesar had left, then said,"I know now... I know what's going on, I remember."He said in an unwavering tone as he looked down at his middle, hands running over the large orb that stuck out of him obscenely, he bit his lip and almost teared up as he looked away slightly,"Why would he lie to me about all of this?"He asked and thought about his husband holding his daughters,"Why would you two lie to me?"He added and looked between his father and the old nanny who was now even taking care of his own daughters, the middle aged man had lost control of his life a while ago and couldn't gain it again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The old man showed a face that's relieved and shocked atonce. He shook his head and mumbled. "Finally..... this is the way it should be...." he sighed heavily before standing up with his walking stick, struggling a bit but still managed to do it. "You looked sufficiently happy when you returned that day to our house. I didnt think....perhaps i was too naive, but at that time it ddnt seem like the best thingto do to tell you the truth that would basically be sure to drive you two apart. You are married to Caesar my son, i hope you could have a happy marriage if you two could start over again." He said looking out of the window.
The old nurse looked to the man and was going to help him up before he made it to his feet himself, his son looked disgusted,"And so you allow me to live in ignorance?"He grit his teeth and sighed heavily as he nodded,"I am, and I love him more now than I ever would have before, but I just wish things were different."He said, there would always be this sick feeling in the pit of his stomach if he thought about it too much. "I want my daughters here with me and I want things to be as they should have been."Victor shifted himself so he sat up a bit more, there was a passion in his voice that he hadn't had for a while now,"I think me and my husband should talk."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The old man nodded and the room became quiet again, everyone lost in thoughts. The stagnant air surprised Caesar when he walked back into the room, with the girls soundly sleeping in the nursery. He looked among the faces but felt at a lost as none of them seemed willing to share with him even a tiny hint on what had happend in his absence. He looked at Victor and felt like he saw something that's not there before, and he couldn't determine if this was for better or worse. Sitting down beside Victor, Caesar fidgeted awkwardly. "Is everything alright here?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,824 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,148 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,390 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,813 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,023 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,674 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,289 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,185 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM