The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Victor sighed quietly as he lifted his hand and placed it onto Caesar's leg with a tight grip,"Could we talk alone, please?"He asked Sadie and his father, who didn't take long to simply nod and slowly make their way out of the sitting room where they were. When it was just the two of them left, Victor turned his head to face his husband,"I'm going to talk, and you're going to listen, okay?"He licked his lips lightly, not waiting for a reply as he simply looked at him a moment before continuing,"I...I remember things... Things I didn't before, and I know you've been trying to keep them from me."He looked down now as his hands came to run over his middle slowly,"I understand why, I'm pregnant and you were scared I wouldn't feel the same way I did that day I fell."He felt one of the children inside of him shift and couldn't help but smile,"But, I can't say that I don't love you, Caesar, that would be a lie, because I do... I've learned."He looked up again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It slowly dawned on Caesar that Victor had not only remembered a little, but had in fact regained all his memory. He paled so hard, his vision went black for a second as his world crumbled. He almost couldn't breath and a small part of him almost expected a slap, a fist, at least some kind of physcial pain from Victor. He panted hard before he could regain some kind of control and uttered. "I... I am sorry Victor. I know.... I know this will come sooner or later. I... what did you say?" He was about to start apologizing and was prepared to beg when he heard the last bit. "You... you can't say you don't love me....?" A little hope appeared in his eyes as he matched eyes with Victor. "Y-you...." He was about to break into a huge smile before remembering how Victor had remembered his cruel treatment before. "I-i... So.... w-we." he sighed to regroup himself a little. "Great, at least now we know you have fully recovered from the fall. I think I owe you an apology, for both lying to you and about how I treated you back... when the girls.... I had been cruel, and I regret that sincerely." he bit his lips but held still Victor's eyes. "Will you forgive me and give us another chance?"
Victor noticed when Caesar was beginning to speak and listened to him, despite wanting him to just listen for now, he knew the other needed time to process. Their eyes met and he teared up slowly, he didn't know how to react, not truly as he simply stared at him a while,"I need time, Caesar... To process and understand this all..."He looked away after he had said that and rubbed his middle slowly, moving carefully to push himself to the edge of the couch,"I've decided that I'm going to go stay with my father for a few days."He placed his hand on his husbands knee,"Everything's just so confused and..."He lost his composure as the tears fell down his cheeks,"The man I love has done all of these...awful things to me...and I've retaliated just as much in return...."He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair,"I just need some time to myself before the children are born..."He looked to him again slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was about to wipe away the tears on Victor's face but he halted himself. He could feel the pain and struggle, and was sure the internal turmoil would only be greater on victor's side than his. He almost felt himself wilted hearing Victor's decision to move to his father's for a few days, and couldn't help but imagine this to be a masked permanent removal. How Victor still touched him on his knees somehow consoled him a little, and just watched tears falling down victor's normally strong and determined features. Even after all these months of mysterious depression, he still couldn't quite get used to seeing the tough man in tears. He managed to held Victor's gaze for a long while before he reluctantly nodded his head. "I will give you that time. Perhaps that's what we lacked. From what happened before, and what happened after your fall. Just for this last time, would you allow me to kiss you goodbye?" he asked with pleading eyes.
The man who was once a soldier had been through more than he thought he would after returning home, he had been married off and ended up giving birth to twin girls. Now with another set of multiples on the way, he wondered why had god twisted his life in such a sick fashion, but then again he realized the good that was made too. So many new lines he had birthed or will birth and a new love and mended family. He wiped his own eyes and smiled softly as Caesar agreed reluctantly to let him go,"I'll be back sooner than you think."He said, reaching up slightly to rub the other man's cheek with his thumb,"I promise that I'm not leaving you... Our lives are connected. They always have been."He leaned into him to rest his head on his shoulder for a moment then kiss the space behind his ear softly. "I love you."He said gently and moved to push himself up fully to his feet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was way less optimistic than Victor, but he was a man who kept his promises. He mumbled something inaudible when Vicotr kissed him behind his ear, sighing hearing what he said. "And I love you too." He said and still couldn't resist giving him a hand when he struggled to get up with the massive belly in front, and walked him to the front door. "I will leave you to your packing." He looked at Victor with a sad face, though he tried to keep his tone light. "You know I am just a mile away. If you need me.... " He added, trying to imprint how Victor looked, his eyes not even blinking taking in his image.
The heavy man nodded, moving to head up the stairs slowly with the help of the railing, Sadie and his father had caught half of the conversation though they still looked at Caesar curiously. "What's going on?"The handmaid asked, glancing up at Victor as he disappeared up the stairs after calling the butler to help him as he did so. While they spoke, the older young man gathered his clothing and necessities, though left keep sakes behind, he needed to be by himself and not thinking about his husband too much.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar explained "Victor...... Victor wanted to go back with you for awhile." He sighed, telling his father in law before looking away. "He remembered...." he confessed, not knowing. His mind was filled with a million thoughts, and no thoughts at all. Perhaps he also needed the time to think about it himself as well. "I... I will be waiting here. Please... take good care of him." He looked back to the old man and the nurse again, the plead obvious in his voice.
The soldier's father pressed his lips together for a moment, then reached out with his free hand to rest it on the young man's arm,"Of course."He replied as Victor took his time coming back out to meet his father and their handmaid as Caesar's butler followed behind him as his second master with his suitcase in his hand, the servant helped the heavily pregnant man down the stairs with his opposite hand as he huffed and puffed after going up and down the stairs so many times in succession. His hands cradled his belly as he did, making it to the bottom and reaching back to rub his back, he didn't say anything as he simply moved towards the door where his family waited, walking past them with the butler. His father let his husband go and simply followed behind him, with Sadie in tow.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It took considerable self-control for Caesar to hold back his urge to wave off the servant and get in his position himself. It had becomr an inborne nature for him to take care.of his husband and he clenchrd tight his fist to hold back. He saw him leaving, eagerly waiting for him to give him a glance but was disappointed. Caesar saw Victor out of the door. He dare not go to see him to the carriage, for he wasnt confident that he could let him go. He rushed up into his library. It was the part of the house that reminded him least of Victor, for anywherr else was filled with baby stuff and memories of them walking together.
Despite technically being free, Victor didn't breathe any easier on the way back to his old home with his father and childhood nurse, though it did get easier every day after that. He tried not to think about Caesar besides after dinner when he wrote a letter about his day that he mailed off to his husband, wanting him to still be a part of the children's life of course, he told him how they had become less and less active probably due to the lack of space. Also sharing what made him uncomfortable and what he liked to eat and the false contractions he's been feeling, asking questions to him in return, as if courting the man for the first time, he had realized that they didn't know each other as well as he wished they had and so he thrived to change that outlook. Despite not really knowing the man, he told him he loved him because he did, he sought to further their relationship just before it was too late and the babies were born. In his latest letter, an entire month from the last time he's seen him, he asked for a visit.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar felt like he had lost his soul after Victor's gone, only coming back to life when he received the first letter from his husband. It had become the only thing that he cared about everyday, and day by day he felt he got closer to Victor, learning a little more about him. He started to doubt himself though. He didnt know if Victor meant it when he wrote he loved him. They had started so wrong, and sometimes he became unsure if anything solid could be built from such shaky grounds that they had started on.

Before the day he received the letter with the request for a visit, he had for multiple times almost rushed to Victor's house. The first time he mentioned about his false conteactions, how uncomfrotable he had become, and almost brought with him the dates he wrote about that he had lately fallen in love with. Upon seeing the lettrr, Caesar could no.longer hold back and he immeidately ordered for the carriage to be prrpared. He would be visiting his husband finally after a month.
Frank wasn't sure if his letter had been received, had Caesar sent back a reply saying he couldn't make it? He frowned as he stood in a robe in front of his open balcony door, his knuckles pressed into the small of his back, supporting his overly full belly, the front yard was silent. Maybe it was to early to expect his husband, he sighed heavily and turned away to waddle heavily through his childhood room towards the bathroom. His room was a mess, clothes sprawled everywhere, he refused to let any of the maids touch his things now, he wanted everything to be exactly the same as he leaves it every day. With his belly low and almost hanging between his legs, it made it hard to turn on the faucet in the tub as he leaned forward into it. Looking to wash himself just before seeing Caesar, if he did decide to come visit as he had suggested.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar in the end didnt bother with the carriage. Instead he rode over just when the sun was setting, reaching right before the last ray of light disappeared below the horizon.
Leaping down the horse, he rushed up the staricase with the page boy chasing after him for the whip, but stopped dead just before he rang the bell. He was nervous. He hadnt been seeing Victor for so long, and with that month of serious reflection on his side, he was starting to fear for the worst, doubting himself. He fixed his shirt and composed himself before finally braving the ring, and waited impatiently tidying his cravat and his hair against the bronze plate on the general's door.
Frank had heard the galloping of the horse and almost instantly burst into a grin, he and his father had just sat down for dinner. He knew Caesar wouldn't not come with out a reply, he just knew it. The heavily pregnant fifty year old man pushed himself out of his chair slowly, grimacing some at the twinge of pain from his belly in protest.

Of course, the butler opened the door for the stranger who had rung the bell, bowing his head just slightly in polite introduction,"Here for master Frank?"He asked and there was a voice calling from the dining room,

"I'm coming!"Frank said and he was soon seen waddling, heavily down the hall, huffing and smiling brightly,"Come in, come in."He beckoned him,"Meet me half way, at least."He ran a hand over his bulging belly and supported it as he leaned against the staircase banister, panting now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(LOL i didnt realise Victor's 50... like... Caesae's what, 20? HAHAHA)

Caesae slipped right past the butler to get to Victor, though stopped when he was a few steps away from him. His eager face turned into a slightly awkward curt bow. "I hope you...." he was cut off, stupified.when his eyes reached Victor's belly, his massive belly. "You.... have grown." He said finally, looking up with stunned eyes. "I didnt.... you have definitely toned it down a lot when you wrote about it..... gosh... Victor!" He protested wanting to say he had concealed from him the truth deliberately, but in the end didnt finish it as the accusation was invalid. He huffed out a breath and pulled his hair, getting frustrated with himself. "And i have missed all that.... i didnt get to rub your feet, not giving you any help and I didnt even get to interact with the babies...." he said lowering his head muttering to himself.
Victor waved his hand at the formalities of Caesar and watched as he looked him over"That I have."He nodded with a grin, meeting his eyes and tilting his head some,"Well what would I say?"He laughed at his husband, supporting his belly with both hands now and sighed at him,"Caesar, don't you dare."He beckoned him over,"Just come and give me a kiss."He pleaded with him,"We're just in the middle of dinner."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar couldn't wait to comply with Victor's wish. He moved to the side of Victor to support the belly and his back, and also to prevent himself getting stopped by the massive belly, before kissing Victor passionately. It had been way too long, and Caesar had never before truly felt how much he missed his husband. The babies seemed to be squirming happily responding to their parents' reunion, for they as well kicked hard against Caesar's palm. They lingered in the kiss, losing track of time.
Victor kissed Caesar back, deep and hot and messy, he wanted every ounce of him inside of him and it seemed his partner did too as his hands cupped the unbelievable swell of his oblong belly and his back when their tongues came together in a slippery mess. His own hands ran through the young man's hair, grasping onto him and moaning against his lips as the kiss lasted, long and full until there was someone clearing their throat behind Victor, he pulled away finally with a quiet grunt as the babies squirmed like there was no tomorrow. A grin still on his face though as he glanced back to see his old nurse, blushing deeply and straightening his shirt some,"As I was saying... we were just having dinner."He laughed nervously and wrapped his hand around Caesar's that rested on his belly,"Join us."It wasn't a question, it was a statement.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Right. Yes. I would be delighted to join." Caesar said somehow awkwardly. Under the scrutinizing gaze of the nurse, he was looking everywhere but the respectable lady. "Let me walk you into the hall." He said finding his focus on Victor, taking his arm and his waist as they moved to where Victor had come from. The waddle was as prominent as it could be. Victor was literally moving sideways, having a very hard time moving forward. Caesar smiled discreetly thinking how excited Victor must be for him to have moved without any help just now to greet him. It wasn't an easy feat even with help, let alone Victor managing that all by himself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,866 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,250 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,157 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,397 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,816 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,026 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,678 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,298 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,223 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,320 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM