The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Frank grinned, back arching at the second bite and grasping onto the tub to balance himself more, spreading his legs, moaning softly as his stomach squirmed. They knew it may be more than one baby but not really sure of the extent of how many, as he dropped his head and pushed back against him. The man sighed heavily and licked his lips,"Help me into the tub first, I'm so heavy, I don't think this will work like this at least."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, sorry." Caesar blushed as he found himself not being considerate at all. It must be a huge bueden on his baxk to keep Victor in this position. He stood back up and helped lifted Victor up, and rhen held his waist while Victor stepped over the tub caredully. He couldnt imagine how Victor managed to get in the bath, he looked shaky even with him beside. "Victor... how much have I missed." He said, referring to Victor's pregnancy in gneeral. He sifhed but shook the thought away. He helepd Victor down first, then got in after him. They were sitting face to face, and Caesar just placed his hands on Victor's belly. "You look so nice with the belly..." he smiled.
"It's alright."he said and huffed as he was brought up and helped into the tub, sinking down into the bubbly hot water and sitting back, his belly like an island above the water. He looked at his husband as he sank his naked body into the water as well,"What? What do you mean?"he asked him and leaned up to kiss him if he could, humming and pressing his stomach into his hands as he arched his back,"Do I? I feel fat and ugly at times... Most times..."he corrected and sighed as he looked away from him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar chuckled at how Victor just pushed his belly forward to press it harder into his hands. "you look glowy." he teased. "No seriously, you look very nice... yes you are, big, but not fat at all. Look at these!" he gestured towards Victor's arms. Having such a huge belly took a toll on even a strong man like Victor, and despite how his hips widened to accommodate for his womb, he still looked like he lost a bit of weight elsewhere. HE looked tired, and probably he couldn't get enough sleep lately with the bags under his eyes. "Not ugly at all, no. My husband is the best looking pregnant man possible." He said leaning forward so they could meet midway for a proper kiss. His hands roamed over his belly, fondled with his popped belly button and searched lower for Victor's cock taht was buried under his massive mound.
Victor snorted when his husband said that, laughing and leaning into the kiss, eyes closing for a moment as they did so, then pulling away briefly,"Tell me more... Tell me about how I'm attractive."he asked him, biting his lip as his belly button was tugged on and pinched, moaning softly,"More."he repeated and sat back, his cock coming ro life when the hand grasped it,"Mm... That feels good... Real good..."he quivered, the water was deep and warm and he sank further into it, arching his back and panting softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was only happy Victor showed him this side fo him.... very affectionate, and fun and soft and easygoing... contrary to how they had been when their relationship was strained. He chuckled and continued - both with his fondling and also with his praises. "You are lovely... this belly suited you very well and in fact, I couldn't believe how nicely you handled it. You look so attractive getting all curvy, and I especially loved how you walk now.... so sexy. Showing off all your muscles as well. When you heave yourself up, when you move around with that big belly...those biceps." Caesar groaned. "You wouldn't know how my cock twitched when I saw you." He said honestly, his hand convenient got a proper grasp on Victor's nicely swollen cock as he arched his back.
Victor smiled brightly as he laid there, spread out in the tub and arching to show off every part of himself,"Too bad... Too bad I'm old. This may be the last time you see me this way."he said, he knew it might not be true but there was also a possibility that it was true as he pushed his hips into the other man's hand, moaning and rocking his hips. "We should...make the most of it."he grunted and bit his lip as his head tilted back more, moaning softly and spreading his legs,"Tug at it... Let me fuck your hand."he groaned and rocked back and forth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar's breathing became more labored as he heard what Victor said. Indeed his husband was not young, but he somewhat felt he was too fertile to be ending his days as "mother" so soon. He nonetheless understood the possibility and nodded eagerly. "Yea... we gotta make the most of it...and make up for the time that we have missed!" He smirked and followed through with his bossy husband's orders, reaching low to stroke Victor's big fat cock under his belly. Their baby seemed to be excited as well, his belly twitched and moved.

Caesar didn't just followed what Victor instructed, he also reached further behind. While his hsuband was busy moving his heavy hip forward to thrust against his hand, he made use of the time to reach behind to the opening behind, and with one large movement from Victor, his fingertip breached the hole and reached inside of Victor.
"Hell yeah... I want that."he said and nodded his head,"Fuck me silly."he murmured, biting his lip and held onto the edge of the bed as he rocked back and forth into the tight first around his cock. Victor wrapped his legs around the other man's waist and rocked into those fingers that pushed into him,"Mm... Can you...fit more in me?"he asked him, not knowing if he would understand what he meant,"Your fist."he said and bit his lip,"Put it in me."he moaned as his fingers brushed along the tip of his cock and while inside of him too.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar glanced down at his throbbing cock and then back up at Victor. Should he fist Victor like he wanted? He had never fisted anyone, and it sounded extremely exciting, but then to fuck Victor himself seemed more pleasurable.... He panted and shoved another finger into Victor, scissored them, allowing hot water to rush into his delicate canal. He pressed closer and let his rockhard cock touch Victor. "fist you....? can I fuck you out first before that....? Hmm let my cock stretch you open first.... my fist's then gonna ruin your opening... let it gape and all that hot water would rush into you, going all the way up to our baby..."
Victor felt the churn of water inside of him and moaned as the hot liquid flowed up his ass,"Mm... Fist me."he nodded, repeating his request, whimpering softly and looking at his husband,"Sounds good...but...but I don't want that..."he said, pouting slightly, he was going to get what he wanted first and foremost. The heavily pregnant man didn't feel like bouncing on a dick at the moment, he wanted more than that,"Caesar..."he whined some more,"I need...it..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What about this?" Caesarpointed at his own erection. He pouted and added. "You can't be the only one getting all the fun...unless you do something about this as well, or i wouldn't fist you." He said even though he had agreed to wahtever victor wanted when his husband almost begged him. It's simply adorable for the big man to whimper and look at him with big owlish eyes. Caesar withdrew his fingers altogether and grabbed Victor's hand to put it on his rockhard cock, looking at him with equally innocent puppy eyes.
"I'll bounce on you later. Right now it's about Mommy."he said and bit his lip as he shifted his hips again to sit up straighter, pouting some more and spread his legs,"Unless you want to sixty nine?"he asked him and leaned in to kiss him, slow and deep,"I could sit on your face while I suck you off."he smiled and bit his lip, rubbing his shoulders and running his fingers through his hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
caesar salivated at the idea. To have Victor's wide butt sittting on him while he arched his back to get to his cock, his huge belly pressing on his chest - that's some exciting thing. And they never really did that before. "That would require us to be both out of water ..... alright, just as a prelude, I guess we could move on to it... after this." He agreed and told his cock to die down a little while he pampered his husband with a fisting first. He pressed forward and pushed himself up to a kneeling position over Victor and kissed him sloppily, then reached down to raise his leg up, shoving 3 fingers inside of victor this time to open him up thoroughly.
Victor sat back against the bathtub and spread his legs to the hand between his legs and smiled lightly, his eyes drifting closed, kissing him back deeply. Moaning as he pushed three fingers inside of his moist hole, panting and turning his head away to drag in a few shaky breaths,"Mm..."he wrapped his arms around him and his toes curled as his husband pushed into him with his thick fingers, moaning softly. Arching his back and pushing down against his fingers more, lifting his hips up and quivering,"Another."he purred, wanting another finger already, he was a big, pregnant man and he needed more than just three fingers inside of him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
With his shaky breathes, his huge belly rose and fell accordingly, occassionally even jiggled with the movement inside. Caesar's breathings quickened and he pushed another finger in, his thumb pressing down between Victor's balls and pressed so deep he rubbed on his prostate from the outside and caused a jerk from tbe pregnant man. Be chuckled and turned his four fingers, spreading Victor wide and thrusted them. His fingers moved flexibly within him to forcefully open him up.
The war veteran whined, he had been completely changed from the soldier he once was, his once muscular body was flabby and filled with subtle movement as he arched his back. His womb filled with children and breasts leaking milk, he panted brokenly and grasped at his husband's shoulders, wanting more of him inside of him. Even more than just his children, he loved him so much, he gave him a deep kiss, breathing against his lips. "Fuck me. Fuck me, please."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am gonna fuck you, fill you, get you moaning, just me occupying you entirely...." Caesar was panting himself. His fingers were clenched down by Victor, his canal was softened not only by the stretching, bur also by the impending birth. He withdrww his fingers and replaced it with his hardened cock, it throbbed and veins popped up with how he had been frustrated for too long. Without Victoe there, Caesar wasnt finding much release with his occassional jerks, and it showed with how his cock throbbed against Victor's opening.

Caesar once again captured Victor's lips while pressing himself in. The belly proved to be an obstacle, his abs soon getting in touch with it, but he then made a detour, slipping himself down so his cock could push trhough and sink.deeper into Victor.
"Yes... Yes..." He panted, nodding and quivering from head to foot as he grasped at his husband's tightly as the fingers pushed into him deeply almost up to his lowest knuckle. A gasp escaping him when the cock tip pushed against his gaping hole, looking at Caesar and scrapping his arms around the back of his neck as best he could,"Fuck me, husband... Give me your cock." He breathed lowly, their banter cut off as he was kissed in return, a moan escaping him as they kissed and the throbbing length pushed into him. His back arching, pushing against his flat stomach with his large round belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Fuck.... relax babe, how can you be so tight even now... better fuck you open so our babies can come out..." caesar groaned at the incredible sensation. Victor's canal had been waiting for his coxk for so long, it welxomed his presence by tightly clenching down on him. Caesar's big fat cock was moving in with considerable difficulty. He slapped Vixtor's bottom, causing his widened hips to jiggle, and groaned when it only caused Victor's canal to tighten from the sudden pain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,816 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,146 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,388 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,810 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,023 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,286 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,185 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM