The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Victor squatted when he was lifted up,"Argh..."He grunted out loudly, grasping onto the other man's suit jacket to keep from collapsing as he struggled to stay upright. The almost middle aged man whimpered and couldn't help the tears from falling down his face in fat streams,"I'm not going anywhere... Not like this..."He shook his head, tensing with the start of another, slow cramping contraction as he pressed himself against Caesar.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar was going to just release Victor but the man was grasping into him very tight. He gave ib and let him, putting an arm around him and touched on his bottom and cupped the head, eliciting a whimper from Victor. "Well if you are afraid some other people will see you in such a disgusting shape, you wouldnt need to worry about it." He then dragged him forward to enter the room, basically lifting all of Victor's weight in his arms.
Victor grimaced as he shook his head,"I don't give a flying fuck about your servants knowing."He groaned as they walked forwards, he struggled tremendously with the baby slipping further and further between his legs. "You're the only one who has a fragile pride."He tripped up slightly, gripping Caesar now with both hands as they went straight towards his chambers, growling some as he collapsed once inside of the door frame. Now, he pushed down at his pants, struggling with the belt and fabric until his anus and the baby's pale head was free finally enough. A shoulder was already slowly making it's appearance and with the new space, he groaned as he curled forwards with his arm maneuvered backwards as much as it could go. His hand finding a way to cradle his child, he prayed to whatever god may be that they were safe and healthy, if they weren't... He wouldn't know what to do, it would just be more to ridicule him on.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The feeling of Victor clutching onto him had been nice. He saw the trembling of his usual muscular steps, the little whimper whenever the baby slipped out more. He almost wanted this to lsst longer. When Victor collapsed in his room, he was once again surprised by how much progress Victor was able to make through the barrier that was his pants. Had it been any longer the baby might be fully out and might burst through the seam.
He looked at Victor who was at an awkward posture, hands reaching backward so far, pushing his belly out. He sat down on his bed and let lose his own cravat, letting Victor struggle himself, for now.
The position was incredibly uncomfortable and he shifted forwards slightly to start slowly crawling towards the bed, reaching up to grab a pillow if he could. He groaned when he angled himself against the bed on his knees, pushing the pillow between his legs as he beared down again. His face twisting up in pain and discomfort while he dropped his chin to his chest and pushed as hard as he could. His legs spreading slowly, more and more until the shoulder slipped out of him, fluids running down his inner leg and soon the other arm followed behind. Until the baby simply was hanging out of him by it's waist, dripping blood and birthing fluids, he could feel it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar had stood up at some point, moving a chair to beside Victor for the first row seat of the show, having a clear view of both the baby and the face of Victor. "My my that baby has a thick torso, and I thought they would be on the smaller side seeing you needed to pretend they were less advanced than the are. He found it a bit strange for Victor to be placing the pillow between his legs, standing up again he shoved his shoulder just when another contraction was starting, taking him off guard. Caesar pushed so that now Victor was on his back, he had a hand on the baby so that it wont be crushed under Victor during the series of movement. "Are you hiding something between your legs? Why are you stuffing a pillow there?" He annoyingly ripped the trousers away from his legs, baring Victor's lower body.
"I never pretended to be anything... You just assumed..."He cried out when he was shoved down, he lost grip on his baby as it slipped from his hand, groaning out as his back arched. He kept his legs spread as wide as they could go with the pants still around his knees,"No. What would I hide?"He sobbed,"I didn't want them to fall onto the floor if I couldn't catch them."His eyes rolled back as he lifted his ass from the floor and grunted loudly as he curled forwards slightly as if doing crunches. The baby had nothing to land on now as it all but shot out of him when he pushed, the hips and legs following quickly behind. It's limbs were limp and fluid pooled around it as it came from his gaping anus, he fell back against the floor, his toes curled. He couldn't breathe for a long few moments of the silence that followed until weak, wet cries came from between his knees on the hardwood floor. "Oh god... Thank god..."He panted breathlessly, laughing and covering his face as he tried manuvering himself to see to the baby that was still connected to him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar watched in awe as the baby literally shoot out from Victor's ass. The fluid that followed was almost like a fountian. The wailing of the baby had him startled awake, and he managed to grab the baby before the the clumsy new mother. He looked at the bloodstained infant and poked his face. "He was very wrinkled. Lookrd more likr a monkey than a human baby. You sure that affair of yours is human?" He tugged on the chord and with another whimper, the placenta spilled out from the gaping hole. Caesar stood up quickly with the baby and the placenta and wrapped him roughly int he table clotg covering thr tea table beside. Cooing the baby, he said "did you just say I assumed and you didnt try to hide? So i am the one wronging here? Wrong to assume my pregnant betrothed should be carrying MY children?" He sneered and continued. "And pray tell how you are NOT hiding. How much did you pay the doctor for him to risk lying to the Alfonse family, direct descendent from the might Medici, and the most powerful of families around?" His voice raised gradually as he questioned, or more like interrogated.
"Fuck you... Give them to me."He reached for his baby, though fell back again with a groan when the placenta was dragged out of him. The man grunted when it splatted between his legs and panted afterwards, his vision blurred with the sensation and he struggled to gain consciousness,"We never speak to each other... We never meet... And I'm supposed to keep myself for you?"He snapped at the man in return, looking at him,"I paid him nothing... If only you would have asked and any of us would have told you... You're bankrupt... No one is afraid of you."He spat onto the floor and pushed himself up, gripping onto the other man's leg as he attempted to reach for his offspring again,"Let me have them."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes we may not know each other very well, but you are BETROTHED to me! At least I expect some honoring. I may have not asked you, but I have kept myself updated with the doctor. It's either you or your father that had bribed him. Financially we may have a bit of problem, but that still didnt dinimish our power." He raised the baby high up and said "why not concentrate your effort on pushing the other brat out?"
"And I at least expect someone to give a damn! It's not always fucking about you!"He sighed heavily, laying back against the floor and trying to lift himself up fully to no avail by himself,"No one bribed anyone... Our family is friends... Everyone knew... We knew you would act like a child over it that's why you didn't know."He said, and laughed at his mention of power,"You have none! You aren't even governor, you're his son!"He chuckled, and watched as he held his child up, reaching for him"Please be careful with him."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"To be not childish is to allow one's fiance to give birth to some other's baby? That's an interesting concept." Caesar laughed. He was amused by this Victor again. "I will let you know that the Alfonse is a tightly knitted family, and what you did has angered the whole family. I have no need of arguing with you here, I will make sure your family will soon feel how powerful our family is." He turned away and said "now get going? No contractions yet?"
Victor had nothing to say in reply, he still gripped onto Caesar's pant leg as he laid down on the floor, the rug beneath him was soft. He almost wished to fall asleep where he was, looking up at the other and shaking his head as his other hand rubbed over his middle,"Give me my baby."He tightened his grip on the younger man's leg to keep him from walking away from him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Not if I can help it. If you can give birth to the other quickly, I may consider letting you look at them for awhile. He shoved his leg trying to make Victor let go, but he just gripped on it even stronger and he felt like his leg was bruising. "Now if you dont let go, I am dropping the baby right now." He raised the baby up high to threaten Victor.
Victor looked up some at the young man's face and stared at him for a long few moments before he let go of him finally. He caught a glimpse of the childs genitals and he wanted to hold the squirming, crying child even more now as he had to fall back against the rug. The little girl, he would name her after his grandmother if he could, Harriet... Victor couldn't make this labor progress any faster, that's just not how things worked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smiled at how Victor was forced to comply to his wishes. He turned and put the child on the bed at the centre, surrounding it with pillows. He returned to Victor who was stranded on the floor. He pushed open his legs and shoved his fingees into his hole that was still gaping. He put another hand on top of the belly and pushed in a bit to feel the position of the baby. "Well I guess I could have helped a bit. See how dilated you are down there, I could help you push rhe baby down."
Victor couldn't help it when his eyes rolled back and he groaned when the other manipulated him to suit his needs,"God...fuck..."He grit his teeth, bracing his feet against the floor and panting as he lifted his hips some,"Nh... I don't need your help."He replied in a grunt, huffing and puffing for a few minutes afterwards.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar smirked as he pushed hard on the upper belly, forcing the baby down by an inch at least. He had a feeling the part he was pushing may not be a bottom but a head, though he wasnt that sure not being a professional. His fingers crooked inside Victor's hole, scissored it to test how stretched it was now. "You felt so loose down that if you push I am sure the kid will just shooot out, much like the baby before. Let me help you get the contraction starting back up. They say nipple stimulation would encourage it right?" Caesar twisted the darkened nipples through tje shirt.
Victor couldn't help the sharp gasp that escaped him when the young man pushed against his belly, trembling as his legs spread wider with the pain. "That's not...how it works..."He grunted in reply, shoving at him with his foot and pulling away suddenly when his puffy areola's were twisted,"Ow-! Fuck..."He groaned,"Stop that."He waved his hands off and frowned up, though grunted as he did feel something move along further,"Nh."He tilted his head back and his hand went to his belly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"The baby has moved down right? So i am helping." Caesar smirked noticing the belly shifting downward. He resumed his position between Victor's legs and held his wrists down and started suckling. He was forceful and quickly tasted a bit of sweetness on his tongue, feeling the womb started hardening up against his chest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,147 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,310 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,846 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,426 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,274 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,821 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,878 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,143 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,645 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM