The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite))
"Motherfucker..."He grit his teeth, tucking his legs behind the others thighs as he held him closely, leaning into him slightly and turning his face away. Arching up while his arms were pinned down,"Ngh..."He opened his mouth up with a loud groan, his anus gaping widely with the impeding birth of the twin. Drooling as his puffy chest nipples were sucked upon,"Mm..."He rubbed himself against the other slowly,"Don't just be a damn tease..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar raised his head from his chest, a trickle of white liquid went down from his mouth. "What is it? You want some release? Too bad I wouldnt be using your hole, it's much too wide now. I will make sure you are tight again before I will fuck you, but with a fist... I guess I can do that." Caesar resumed his suckling. He rubbed on the weeping cock, rolled Victor's balls with his dexterous fingers and shoved 4 fingers into the hole at a time, shuffling them quickly and produced squishy sounds with the soiled opening.
Victor tried not to pout, though he did reply,"Too bad your cock isn't big enough either."He looked down slightly though when Caesar mentioned fisting him, blushing darkly as his nipple was engulfed again. His cock twitched and squirted onto his underbelly while his hips lifted from the floor slightly, moaning out when his balls were tugged. "You may not be able to carry, but one day I'm going to get you back."He frowned up, though cried out when his ass was shoved into by the others long rough fingers,"Ngah-"He grunted, shifting downwards onto his wrist and huffing heavily, his bloated belly rising and falling with his breath.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar looked up with a smirk on his face. He had almost exhausted supply from this side of Victor's breast, but he showed no intention of going on to the other side. He instead focused on his belly, teasing his outed bellybutton with his teeth. "You surly looked you are enjoying this very much so what are you getting me back for? Letting me take more pleasure from you?" He twisted his fingers and pressed on the wall, enjoying the feeling of his canal and slipped his thumb in to.
Victor was squirming now as his breast felt tugged at for the milk it no longer had, happy that he had left the right breast alone. It was smaller than his left though he needed it to feed his children if Caesar ever let him have them again, blushing. Not being able to help the moan that escaped him,"Being an intolerable prick."He replied and braced his foot against the others thigh as he held himself over his bloated body. The older man groaned out, arching his back when the others fingers pressed against the canal and the bottom of the next baby. His eyes widened slightly and he looked down some,"Can you feel it?"He asked and turned his head, closing his eyes and grunting lightly as the baby inched forwards slightly with the next contraction and Caesar's fist spreading him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Feel the baby? Ya sure. And i dont think that's a head that my fingers are reaching." Caesar looked up and said. "Looks like me fisting you could be really helping, with this increased girth I think you need the stretching." He wriggled his fingers and pushed in even deeper, letting half of his palm in. He had yet to really fist him, but he was surely looking forward to that. He might be able to play a tug of war with the baby, competing his strrngth with the pushing and contraction of the womb. He licked on the dark line that went from Victor's naval to his prick, use his teeth to trace the stretchmarks along.
Victor didn't look down to Caesar when he looked up,"What do you mean? Not the- Ugh... Head... Mnn..."The older man squirmed when the others hand shoved inside of him, the baby's bum pressing against his palm. While his hands grasped onto his belly discomfortedly, moving when he felt the lick from his crotch towards his navel, flushing in the face. The stretch did inch along the birth a whole lot faster than what it would be if he were giving birth without any 'help' at all.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar continued with moving his palm in and out of his canal, finally feeling it loosened enough to allow for the fist and he decided he could attempt it now. He retreated a bit of his hand and started curling in his fingers, stretching the canal and his fingernails scratched on the walls a bit. He looked intently at the face of Victor throughout, quite infatuated by the facial expression that said pain and pleasure going to extremes.
Victor mewled in discomfort, his mouth hanging open as his eyes rolled back into his head slightly, his back arching and belly wobbling atop his middle as he pushed down on the other's fist, grimacing and moaning out loudly before noticing that the baby was crying on the bed. He couldn't exactly concentrate on the pleasuring first nor pushing the other twin out, as he curled his toes,"Let me feed her, at least... Please... Hh-ha...nnnm."He grit his teeth, tilted his head back and huffing in and out heavily.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar's eyes roamed over Victor, capturing all those little gesture of Victor as he got bombarded by pleasure and pain. The crying of the baby girl had Caesar annoyed, feeling like disrupted from his favourite show. He urged Victor impatiently. "Now push out the baby quick. Your daughter will be getting fed once you managed to push the other bastard out." Caesar ordered, though he never mentioned letting Victor feed them himself. He wouldbt allow for it.
Victor looked up to the bed he wasn't in the sex mood any more, though Caesar wasn't removing his fist from his ass any time soon and baby Harriet's sibling was coming soon. "Stop calling them that."He snapped at them and without the distraction of pleasure, the pain came back full force as his stomach contacted. The older man cried out and cursed as he shifted with a long groan as he began pushing again finally, the child shifted forwards bum first and with the slick inside of him it was hard for the young man's fist to stay enloged there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar felt the canal minutely expanded a biy with the push of Victor. He got rven more excited and pushed thr slightly slid out fist in further. He wanted to see Victor's face more clearly so he moved forward and pushed Victor's upper body forward to laid on his raised knee. It was almost as if Ceasar was cradling Victor. "Oh well arent they bastards, what's your definition of bastard, pray tell me?"
Victor gave a broken moan as his body tensed with the shove of the others fist deeper into his ass, he whimpered and breathed heavily when he was adjusted. It hurt to be curled up so small against the younger man's chest, though he also felt the shift of the child inside of him towards his opening,"Doesn't matter what your definition of it is..."He grunted out, tilting his head back and swallowing some,"Of course I'm going to be bias against my own children... They could be yours too if you even opened up to them..."He arched his back and groaned as his stomach tightened and he pushed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar caressed Victor's face which was sweaty and contorted with the pain and his exertion. It was a beautiful mix in Caesar's eyes, and the bulging veins and flexed muscle when he pushed were captivating as well. "Dont be silly, they wont be my children." He thought about it and added in a whisper he was quite sure Victor wouldnt be able to hear "as a matter of fact they wont even be your children."
Victor panted and tilted his head forwards to rest his chin on his chest as he frowned,"Why do you have to be like this? It isn't embarrassing to take care of children you didn't father. How can we make this work if you won't even help your fiance?"He looked up at Caesar, he hadn't heard what he said, he rubbed his low belly and grimaced as his stomach tightened again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am helping you right now dont you think?" Caesar's fist in Victor was getting sore with the awkward angle and he pulled out roughly to twist his hand. He witnessed the belly distorted in front of him and he put a hand on it to feel the whole process. The belly was so hard it was hard to believe it was a part of the human body.
"No."Victor replied with his hands cupping his large belly, back arching against the fist, he cried out and curled forwards in the others lap as he beared down. "Aghh..."He growled almost at the pain, his stomach was rock hard and he couldn't process what was happening. As he pushed with the intense contraction, seeing white with his cock spurting thin ropes of cum and his ass dripping. While the baby's head stretched him fully into a wide crown before being birthed in a sudden few pushes with how stretched his rectum was. "Nhhh."He groaned, falling back after the baby slid out of him, shutting his eyes and panting heavily for a few moments afterwards.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh that baby almost shoot out of your butt with how lose you are. I doubt if you could close your asshole again." Caesar sneered at the panting mess of Victor. He shifted away from Victor, ignoring the groan of his and cut the chord with his own dagger from his boots. He picked up the weeping newborn and also the infant on the bed, then qyickly went to the door and handed the 2 babies to the maid waiting outside. He had asked his men to fetch a wetnurse for the babies. They would be sent to their grandfather's in a few days marking the opening to the revenge plan.
Victor ignored what Caesar said, he looked towards the younger male as he flushed in the face, he laid back while his other hand gripped his leg. "Wait-!"He called hoarsely after the young man when he tore away from his grasp, he sobbed brokenly when he was left on the floor. "Let me see them! Hold them, something! Please."He panted, his bloated stomach tightening again before he gave birth to the placenta, grimacing,"Caesar!"He tried pushing himself upright, though fell back down again with a huff, groaning softly at the pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caesar turned around to see the bloody puddle of mess between Victor's legs and looked at him with a disgusted face. He returned to Victor and said ina quiet voice "you will meet them, dont worry, in a few days. Theyw ill be in good hands for the time being." He smirked as he pulled him up and yanked him to the toilet. "Now what you need to do is wash up. You stink."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,831 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,148 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,393 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,814 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,025 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,677 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,291 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,193 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,318 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM