Rule #2 question
A couple of discussion threads that have come up on have me wondering one small thing. (I suspect I already know what the answer is, but just want to make sure.)

The rules (#2) say that only "fictional" characters can be involved in mpreg stories/art, which I realize means that we can't write about, say, Justin Bieber being pregnant (much as we all might want to sometimes have mepreg stories involving him ;)). But what about mpreg fanfic based on fictional characters that have been created by others (say, Harry Potter, just to toss out an oft-used example)? Are those allowed, or is that a no-no, too?
If it's fictional, it's good. If it's a real person, it's not.

Bieber is out, but Harry is a fictional character, so he's fair game. HOWEVER, he must be at least 15 years old in the fanfiction he is used in.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
All right. Thank you. :D
Hmm.... This brings up a concern for me as well now that i think about it. I wrote fanfics of the band A7X... They are of legal age... Is that allowed? or do i need to ask for it to be removed?
Actually, let's go ahead and slash that rule. If anyone were to write a story about Bieber or any other real person who gets "mpregged", the situation is obviously fictional anyways, so the rule was dumb to begin with xD

You're good Elvira.
(09-08-2012, 05:17 PM)Lyric Wrote: Actually, let's go ahead and slash that rule. If anyone were to write a story about Bieber or any other real person who gets "mpregged", the situation is obviously fictional anyways, so the rule was dumb to begin with xD

You're good Elvira.

Blush YAY!!!!!!!
I don't understand...I'm REAL...not really having babies, but really getting the appearance, symptoms and cravings of being pregnant...swollen belly, morning sickness, urgent peeing, embarrassing gas, sore belly, tits and hips, etc...my phantom pregnancies may be phantom, but they are real in terms of how I look and feel...
(12-03-2014, 08:30 AM)PreggyShelley Wrote: I don't understand...I'm REAL...not really having babies, but really getting the appearance, symptoms and cravings of being pregnant...swollen belly, morning sickness, urgent peeing, embarrassing gas, sore belly, tits and hips, etc...my phantom pregnancies may be phantom, but they are real in terms of how I look and feel...

It doesn't apply to you, because you are not a celebrity who some one is writing about. You're posting things here about yourself.

That rule is about RPF -- real person fanfiction, which is fiction written about celebrities. An example would be some one writing an mpreg story about Daniel Radcliff. That is not allowed. But to write one about the character he played, Harry Potter, is, because Harry Potter is not a real person.

Does that help?
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
We don't have this rule anymore anyway, :)
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
...Shows how much I pay attention to things.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
Lol I had to look myself, just make sure, XD
---            

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about adding contributing a story to the library. atreu 0 2,616 09-14-2019, 04:37 AM
Last Post: atreu
  I have a question coolbowtie1990 1 1,856 02-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: TheKicking
Question I have a Question FlickLM 4 3,091 07-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Last Post: FlickLM
  A quick question about Advertising the_fashion_thing 2 2,233 08-24-2014, 05:05 AM
Last Post: the_fashion_thing
  Rp biography question TigerWolf 0 1,436 07-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Last Post: TigerWolf
  Question on new rules Mark 19 16,487 06-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Underline Name [Question] ravenblack 2 2,938 08-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Last Post: ravenblack