Closed The Elf (Tomoshe)
Name: Ravio
Appearance: A short and skinny body, pale skin, pointy ears, blonde hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Kind but also has a very flirty side as well.

Ravio is an elf living in the land of Xillia, where elves and other myth creatures were common. Ravio was 765 years old, but for his kind that was actually very young. He lived in a small hut outside the nearby village, and heard a noise.
Image is not mine.
Name: Karter Smixz.
Appearance: Not VERY muscular but has a good build and is pretty fit, light brown hair, dark brown hair, fair skin.
Personality: Kind-hearted, Stubborn, Hard-worker.

That sound was a large splash. People nearby started to scream that something fell into the ancient lake.
Karter opened his eyes finding himself underwater, feeling an awful burn in his lung due to not being to breath.
His whole body started aching and becoming sore as he tried to move up even a little. The water was so cold.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Ravio could just barely make out a human falling into the water. That lake was known to freeze even the bulkiest of men! Luckily it was mostly safe for elves, so he quickly swam and helped Karter to shore..but man was he heavy, he forgot how much heavier humans tended to be, they were definatley taller too. Ravio was only 4'9.
Image is not mine.
The male coughed violently, struggling to get the water out of his lungs. "Thank.." Kartner tried to thank him but ended up going conscious because of the sudden lack of oxygen.

Ravio gasped "oh no! He's not breathing!" He pumped his chest and gave him mouth to mouth recesitation, silently enjoyingbthe taste of the human's lips. While Karter hadn't come to yet, he did managed to continue breathing. Ravio dragged him to his home(struggling while doing so) and let him rest in his bed....which was small for a human of Karter's age.
Image is not mine.
After resting his tired body for hours, Karter groaned, finally regaining consciousness. Opening his, He analyzed the room that wasn't familiar at all which made him sit up and take a closer look.

"Where am I.." He muttered looking at his hands, remembering himself drowning. He shuddered at the thought, still feeling a bit sore.

Ravio was delighted to see Karter coming around "You're finally awake!" He said as he approached him "This is my home, how are you feeling?" He felt Karter's wrist "I see, still pretty cold but you're improving."
Image is not mine.
"I-I see.." Karter said, still extremely confused.
"Excuse me miss, May I know the name of this country. Oh and thank you for saving me." He bowed slightly, mistaking Ravio as a female. Though you can't really blame him. He was transported to another word, almost drowned when he woke up from his slumber, now his thoughts being a bit fuzzy.

Ravio wasn't sure to be confused by Karter confusing him for a woman or for bowing to him. Normally that was not common unless it was to a noble.

"I'm a guy." Ravio corrected him "But that's okay, you're new around here right? The country is Xillia, and elves like me roam free!" He explained "Feel free to ask me anything."
Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,329 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  Enslaved (closed with Tomoshe ) secretsparrow 6 1,022 11-07-2016, 04:35 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Neighbore with Tomoshe Roxas Atlas 2 706 11-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey ) Dots 433 87,633 12-16-2015, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Dots
  a knights elf (closed) wulf1walker 15 4,342 10-16-2013, 07:11 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)