Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3)
Akihiko was already reading the book with a focused expression on his face. Somehow it made the young man smile. What would it be like to raise a child with Yukiteru. He flipped a page before halting, hearing a silent groan from the priest's direction. Aki instantly turned around to see what was going on, spotting the dragon, sitting on the floor against the bookcase.

"Yuki!" The male didn't hesitate to run over to him, calling him in a worried tone. He set the book down on the ground, not caring if he could see the title and put a hand on his red cheek. "Are you okay. I take back what I said.. Are you sick? I'll call for help." He said, looking around for a person, before he noticed his stomach.

"Y-Your stomach.." The young master said with a shocked look on his face, reaching out to touch it, but stopped on a second thought, thinking that would be a bad idea. "Um, can you stand up?"
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"I just...need to catch my breathe." Yukiteru said as he sat there.

He did nothing as the young master set their hand against his face. He just needed a few moments and he just listened to the young master's concerned questioning.

"Dragons develop differently than humans." Yukiteru explained. "The eggs grow fast but the young inside develop slowly, it's so the young within them can be better protected. I can stand, I just need a few moments."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Geez.." Aki sighed, crossing his arms. "You made me worried for nothing..." He grumbled a bit, his eyes softening.

Within seconds he hugged the other male, avoiding eye-contact. "You really gave me a scare." Said Akihiko, whimpering slightly, making his grip a bit more tighter as his heart started beating out of his chest. "What if something happened to you like.. No, nevermind. Let me stay like this for a while." He just put his head against his chest, smiling a bit as he counted the 'badum' sounds, along with his own. He closed his eyes, relaxing a bit, knowing Yukiteru was fine.

(And in the head boss's office! Akihiko's father was glaring at the laptop. The screen was showing footage of the hidden security cameras in the library. "That dragon.." Said the overprotective father, clenching his jaw as a habit.)

"My apologizes young Lord." Yukiteru apologized.

Course he was taken by surprise as the young lord hugged him. He stayed put, merely hearing the lad's heart beat and his own beat harder.

"I am sorry...for making you concerned." Yukiteru said.

The day passed without any other issues and a sigh left Yukiteru as he adjusted things in his quarters in the shrine. His dragon habits were taking over already. His room was a mess and a annoyed sound left him before he started to shift things around again. Uncomfortable. It was all uncomfortable. The bed , blankets, and pillows that used to be comfortable were no longer nice and soft. Nope. This wouldn't do for a nest...he needed a better nest.

A groan left him and he eased himself down on the blankets and pillows; with clothes underneath them to try and make it softer. A few pants left him as he set hand against his belly, the mass bulged outward until it was the size of overdue with triplets. He wasn't wearing his priest robes, just a simple kimono that was thin. So his belly was bulging against it as he laid there. Partially on his side.

Akihiko was being a bit gloomy in his own room, wrapping himself around blankets, not coming out. He did had to rush out once, because of morning sickness, but that didn't stop him from being a bit sad. He was actually planning to visit Yukiteru today, but then got reminded that tomorrow would be his mother's birthday. He would need to visit her grave with his father, but how was he going to show up feeling like this. And he still couldn't forget the things he did to the dragon yesterday. That was super embarrassing! Aki groaned, hiding his face in his pillow, getting reminded about yesterday.

Yukiteru wasn't expecting company, hence why he had hidden himself away in his quarters. His human form was faulting though. HIdden under the mountain of blankets, pillows, and clothes. Course he heard the door being slid open and a silvery eye opened. The scent though...it wasn't the young Lord. It was the Master of the house.

"Yes Master?" Yukiteru spoke, poking his head out slightly from the mountain of fabric.

(I'm out of ideas @~@)

Aki's father didn't seem to like the fact his son was so close to Yuki, perhaps he confronts him with it? Or Yuki and Aki end up with more young somewho)

(Wahh I've been so inactive. Hmm.. Maybe he wanted to test Yukiteru is he is fit to be the heir's partner, I mean.. maybe he has a little grudge against dragons because of something that happened in the past. Like Akihiko's mother death wasn't an accident nor an illness, but a curse by someone of the dragon family. Aki's father noticed that and started to suspect Yuki, because of how close they were. He decided to restrain the one, till he got some proof. But in the end Yukiteru wasn't that type of dragon that could use curses. The dragon who could use curses is the leader of the group that is creating trouble in the mafia? Ehh, yeah. Just an idea.)

I like that idea. Plus the whole time Yuki is being restrained, he'll be getting bigger as with dragons, his pregnancy will show up faster. So eventually, he'll have to shift into his real form but since he's restrained, he can't do that?)

(I'm so sorry, I've been inactive for so long. Will Yukiteru deliver his young earlier than Akihiko, in his human form?)

Possibly earlier but Yukiteru won't be having them in human form. Plus I don't rp birth so that'll be fading to black as well)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3) kaonashi 11 2,112 03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,680 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The space dragons (dragonknight) anibus3 106 15,835 10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
  C The mafia's fox (Open to one other) anibus3 4 1,380 10-03-2016, 02:54 AM
  C The dragons brood (Closed with Star478) 018Luxio 16 4,599 08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Savior (Closed w/ anibus3) Marley 16 2,875 08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,684 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Knights and Dragons(Closed) Iliad 41 13,415 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: star478