Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3)
Akihiko knocked on the door to ask for permission to enter. Apparently, he was also summoned. After hearing a 'come in', He opened the door, walking to his father's desk and bowed deeply in respect.

"What is the matter father?" He asked formally, glancing at Yuki, who was there too.

"Is it about the priest?"
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"Aki, I have a task for you but I want to know why you were rude to our holy man here." The man questioned.

"My Lord, he didn't do anything wrong..." Yukiteru started to defend Aki but he was silenced with a wave of the man's hand.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"I was reminded of mom. I let out my useless emotions. I apologize for my rude behavior." He answered, going on his knees, bowing to his father and the priest, not wanting any punishment.

"May I know what that task is?" He said emotionlessly, standing back up, looking at his father who had the same dull eyes,

"There is no.... Ngh..." Yukiteru started though he flinched as he felt the Magic hold the head had on him.

"Of course he should apologize and he has." The head said. "I need you to spy on a group of goons."

"May I know who they are." He asked, taking a glance at Yukiteru, raising an eyebrow.

The grip on his throat was silenced invisable but still there. Poor Yukiteru could hardly breathe and the Head wasn't releasing his throat.

"One of our business partners. Yukiteru will be coming with you." The head said.

Akihiko nodded, bowing again to his father, having no complains. Then excusing himself out of the room.
(Sorry I think I'm going to nap for a bit..)

(Its okay.)

Yukiteru looked ready to protest but he couldn't. When the young man left, the head freed the priest's throat. Resulting in them coughing.

"Keep him safe." The head ordered.

"Yes my Lord..." Yukiteru replied as he bowed though he left swiftly.

When night fell, Yukiteru had gone to fetch Aki and the two were out. Though the priest still wore his holy robes and it immedeatly identified him as a shrine priest. Whether that was good or not, eh hard to say. Though the man's silvery gaze was directed about as he absorbed the sites around him.

"How is it?" Akihiko spoke up as they were walking in the city, heading to their target's location.

"The city I mean. Does it look different?" He asked, looking at the priest. He rarely talked like that, but when Yukiteru told him to be himself, it triggered his emotions. So he's a bit more lively today than usual.

"huh..." Yukiteru muttered though he gave a smile. "Oh it's changed very much since last I saw it. I wish there was more sakura trees though...the petals falling were always lovely to watch, even more so when there's a large amount of trees together and thus there's even more petals falling."

The cherry trees had pink petals, they were always lovely to watch. Though he was just old fashioned.

"I guess I just like a more nature look than a city." Yukiteru said with a shrug.

Aki hummed, a little interested at the thought of a city with all the sakura trees blooming beautifully. The city would look more relaxing and peaceful. Not like he would say that out loud. After all, he still thinks that those kind of comments on things are unneeded. That's what he learned from his father.

"I guess so. We're almost there." He said, reminding the priest that they had a task to do.

"Yes...almost there..." Uukiteru said though his expression turned serious as he noticed something behind the at a distance. "My young Lord..I suggest a detour."

It seemed they were being followed, and by men of a rival family.

"Well then.. What are you waiting for. Let's go." He demanded, taking the priests hand and ran, making sure he didn't let go and lose him in the crowd. Akihiko already memorized the city, so it was easy for him to know where all the small escaping routes were.

"We'll have to report this to father, after this is over." He said, heading into one of the long ally's.
"Are you keeping up?" He asked Yukiteru who was getting dragged along by Aki.

Surprised by his hand being grabbed but his body obeying the orders, he kept up with Aki easily. The priest's face went a bit red, he didn't know what to think of this. Once they were hidden, the blush faded and Yukiteru could regain some composure.

"Yeah, I can keep up fine." Yukiteru said before glancing over his shoulder. "I think you lost em."

"That's good.." He sighed. He didn't notice, someone running up behind him silently.
"Should we continue our mission or retreat for now- Mhf!" A hand covered Akihiko's mouth, muffling his words as the enemy had a strong grip on him, ready to strangle him anytime.

"Did you think we'd let you go that easily.." The man chuckled cockily, while Aki bit the man's hand and kicked him away, making him yelp and seethe in anger. Growling, he approached Akihiko again.

"You little shit!" He yelled with rage, his hand releasing a black aura, that headed towards Aki's stomach, hitting him in the speed of light, making him fly towards the wall behind him.

"Young LORD!" Yukiteru shouted but he noticed the strange too late. "Let them go!"

Though Yukiteru felt himself being restrained and the man struggled. THis human form was weak. Though seeing the young Lord get hurt and mentally calling out to the the current head, they seemed it only fair to send the wrath of a dragon on them. His silver eyes glowed and he let out a roar before he transformed into a large white dragon, sharing the white scales and fur that his human form sported. THe dragon let out a snarl before it devoured the human that had restrained him. Shifting back to human form but holding claws on his finger tips, he rushed forward to the man that hared the lord.

Akihiko fell to the ground limp, temporarily paralyzed, watching the scene with wide eyes. The priest was a dragon. Why didn't his father tell him? That thought made his chest ache. Was he not trusted enough? Maybe he needed to work more.

"That's enough." He croaked out, wincing.
"We can still interrogate him later for information. Don't kill him yet.. We will retreat the mission for now."

His claws had hit the the man and Yukiteru grabbed em. Ready to strike once more as he raised his hand though he paused. The young Lord's voice rang clear in his head and a growl left him. His eyes had a faint glow to them and his pupils were still slitted, though obeying the young lord's words. He merely rendered the man unconcious and slung em over his shoulder. The blood was still on his claws and thus his hand as he went over to the young Lord and went to grab them, though far more gently than he was with the unconcious good. If he managed to grab hold of Aki, he would turn into a dragon and fly back to the family home.

Only land before the front door and revert before anyone would see a large dragon in the front yard. Any trait showing he was a dragon went away and he looked like a normal human. Just with a bloody hand and some enemy goon slung over his shoulder. He turned his silvery gaze to Aki.

"you alright?" Yukiteru asked.

"I'm fine.." He said calmly, walking normally again. He looked up at Yukiteru, shaking his head, telling him not to worry.
"How about you?" He asked, unlocking the front gate of the mansion.

"We need to report this to father. I doubt he will be happy about this.." Akihiko sighed, signalling the dragon now in human form to head inside.

"I'm alright..." Yukiteru said. "I apologize for frightening you.."

A sad look was on Yukiteru's face. Sure he had the Head's permission to change but..he shouldn't have done it. He should've just used his magic.

"I can do that..." Yukiteru said.

Dealing with the head and the goon was easy, so he headed swiftly inside. Once done, he had cleaned his hands and was back in his shrine. A sigh left him as he tried to regain how calm he was before going out on this mission.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3) kaonashi 11 2,136 03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,886 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The space dragons (dragonknight) anibus3 106 16,202 10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
  C The mafia's fox (Open to one other) anibus3 4 1,471 10-03-2016, 02:54 AM
  C The dragons brood (Closed with Star478) 018Luxio 16 4,715 08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Savior (Closed w/ anibus3) Marley 16 3,009 08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,839 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Knights and Dragons(Closed) Iliad 41 13,501 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: star478