Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3)
"I know not how many half is...I can't count them. But...as much as I want to make sure your father won't know of this happening to you, I guess...I have to agree. You aren't weak, and this isn't some sort of obstacle to overcome. You won't be able to do missions when you get to a certain point, you do know that right?" Yukiteru questioned.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Akihiko, frowned slightly, knowing that he was right.

"Y-Yes.." He said, nodding at the male, sighing.

"Just do it... Then I can go home. But I'll ask you more about what mother told you tomorrow."
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

"Very well and...I do apologize for this." Yukiteru said.

Placing his hands against the young man's stomach, he leaned in quickly and planted his lips against their's!! The kiss served as a means for him to put the magic needed into Aki to help the transfer work. Course once done, he pulled away from the young man and he hung his head.

"Again, my deepest apologizes." he apologized.

bump)

The heir's eyes widened in shock, mentally screaming bloody murder in embarrassment and pride crushing. He slowly melted into the soft kiss as his cheeks began to burn up while he waited till the transfer was done. Once Yukiteru pulled away, he avoided eye-contact, looking somewhere else, almost fuming.

"You should of told me what you were going to do.." He grumbled, crossing his arms. The sighed deeply, trying to avoid the thought that it was his first kiss, not realizing that he was sulking and pouting.

(OMG I'm so sorry!! I keep forgetting to check this website and reply! I'm so sorry Aaaaah!!!)

(Its okay.)

"If I had, you would've most likely to have refused." Yukiteru replied. "And I did Apologize, twice. It was the only way for the transfer to work."

"Still," He said stubbornly, still refusing to look at the priest. "Maybe I didn't mind.." Akihiko went on with growling and glaring till he realized something.

"Am I always this immature..?" He whispered to himself, raising an eyebrow. He took took another deep sigh, his face turning neutral. He looked down, putting his hand on his stomach out of curiousity. Is this really going to be that bad? He was going to get scolded but still. He had enough time to make his only parent proud until he's unable to do missions. And that time is only temporary. Only a few months.

"What are we going to do now? Now we'll both get scolded." He said quietly. "Father will still be furious when he hears about this. And I'm making it worse by having a bratty attitude towards a man who I absolutely have to respect. He is going to kill me."

"IT's hard to say if you are always like this." Yukiteru said.

Course the priest wasn't going to risk angering the young man by saying a simple 'yes'. Though sometimes it was best to be quiet on things.

"Your father will understand, he may not be pleased with your situation but he will come to accept it. You needn't worry about me and it's alright, you're a little emotionally unstable, so I will not speak a word of your actions to your father." Yukiteru said. "I have no desire to see you in trouble, so I will not cause any unneeded trouble."

A knock could be heard from the door, before Akihiko the room with his father's permission.

"Is there something wrong father?"
He asked, bowing deeply in respect.

His face was a bit more paler than yesterday.
He might of thrown up again,

Yukiteru tilted his head as he stared at the Master. However he got up and went over to him, he had bowed but it wasn't as deep as Akihiko.

"Master, are you feeling well?" Yukiteru asked as he raised a hand and set it against their forehead.

They were pale...why were they pale? Wait...had they been listening in? The master wasn't known for doing that.

(Ahh!! sorry! I don't know why I did a sudden time skip wahh)

"Father's angry." He mumbled to him, sighing quietly.
Most people would think he's the same as always, but Aki noticed a slight change in his was of breathing and habits.

Akihiko gently pushed away Yukiteru's hand, staying silent until his father spoke up.

"Akihiko. I heard you didn't go on any missions for the last 48 hours. Can you give me a good reason why? You do realise that our men are slowly becoming less active due to some foolish excuses and what are you doing? Slacking off." The head of the mafia said in a harsh tone, showing no mercy at his own son.

(Oh okay. That's okay. )

"Master, the young Lord isn't well at the moment." Yukiteru said. "The enemy is using magic and strong magic that seems....well to be making men more fertile to the point of where they become the ones pregnant."

Yukiteru stood in front of the young man as he spoke. He was speaking true. The youngster was pregnant though they weren't showing yet. Yukiteru on the other hand, his robes were hiding the small bump that his stomach had already swelled to.

"I was merely removing the magic from your son so he could go back to the missions but he has to rest. On the good side of things my Master, you will have more 'priests' under your command." Yukiteru added.

The older man would know what Yukiteru meant by priests, he meant dragons.

"Very well."
He said, keeping his superior tone.

"So my son let his guard down and is now he is not well you say? I will look into it. And Akihiko,"
On que, Aki tensted up a little, feeling the Boss's glare.

"I will give you time recover. Once you recovered, you will go on missions again. I will not allow you to fail again. You will keep this up until you give birth. The same goes to you, Priest Yukiteru. I am disappointed, Akihiko. Your mother must feel the same too." Ordered the boss, glaring down at the two. The son flinched at the mention of his mother, shaking a little bit.

"No objections, You may leave."

"As you wish my lord." Yukiteru replied.

When the man left, yukiteru sighed. Well that could've gone better. Looking to his future master he turned serious.

"I still stand by what I said. I can take all of them so you can get back on your feet." Yukiteru offered.

"No... It's fine."
He answered quickly, hiding the look on his face. He was clenching his first.
Akihiko didn't expect his father to mention about something like that.

"I'm not dissapointing my mother even further. I'll need to deal with my own problems."
Aki's voice cracked a little, He was clearly frustrated by something.

He felt guilty, but he shouldn't drag others in his problems.
Even though his father was very harsh with his words, that was what he was trying to tell him.
Deal with your own problems, then get working again.

His frustration soon faded as he felt sick again. Gagging, Aki covered his mouth with his hand, his other hand on his stomach.
He looked around, then ran to the nearest restroom and threw up.

A sigh left Yukiteru and he shook his head. Poor lad, he shouldn't have to deal with this. Course he took a seat on the ground and set a hand against his own stomach. Dragon eggs were large and even in human form they were developing as they would if he was in his real form. Course they would still take a while to be born, the outside of the eggs would develop quickly though the young within would be slow. Getting up, he went to the door of the bathroom and stood there.

"You doing alright in there?" he asked.

"This isn't fair."
The future boss said, whining, panting beside the toilet.

"I never saw you get morning sickness even once, while I need to vomit every hour or something."
After a few minutes of complaining, he stood back up, cleaning his mouth with the tissues he had in his pocket.

"I need to learn more about pregnancy.. You come too Yuki." He muttered, taking Yukiteru's hand and bringing him to the library. Not noticing he called him the name he used to call him when he was a kid. Maybe he was warming up to him again.

"Dragons are different than humans my young Lord." Yukiteru replied.

The dragon was surprised at the name he hadn't heard in years as well as being pulled along to the library. He hadn't protested but once there, he took the lead. The library was divided into sections and soon they were in the health section.

"Here we are." He said as he took a few books down.

"I could of took them myself." Huffed the stubborn young master, but still took one while thanking him. The thick book that he took from Yukiteru was called
'Book 1 for Married Couples: How to raise a child.' which made made Akihiko blush thousand shades of red, hitting the priest in the arm, who was clueless of the book's name.

"Pervert." He mumbled quietly, feeling a bit warm in his chest, walking away to take a seat, holding the book in his arms. He looked around, raising his guard to level paranoid, making sure no one would see him read this book.

"Pardon?" Yukiteru questioned, a annoyed tone in his voice.

Pervert? How was he that?! He had to read those books so he could help the young master's mother when she was pregnant with him. Oh well. Letting he lad go over to a table to read, the priest was about to follow but he passed. He could feel it. A groan left him as he leaned against the bookcase and put a hand against his stomach under the robes he wore. His stomach groaned and pushed forward, the eggs growing stronger an harder. His skin turned a bit red in his face and he lowered himself down to the ground, taking a nervous breathe. The mass stopped growing and in his current position on the floor, the shape was partially visable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3) kaonashi 11 2,112 03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,680 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  The space dragons (dragonknight) anibus3 106 15,835 10-21-2016, 06:31 AM
  C The mafia's fox (Open to one other) anibus3 4 1,380 10-03-2016, 02:54 AM
  C The dragons brood (Closed with Star478) 018Luxio 16 4,599 08-22-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Savior (Closed w/ anibus3) Marley 16 2,875 08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Mafia Babies anotherPrince 25 5,684 05-14-2016, 07:18 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Knights and Dragons(Closed) Iliad 41 13,415 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM
Last Post: star478