Growing Expedition (Closed with Fang Hua)
Dr. Selina put some ultrasound gel on one of Fang's breasts and started scanning it, an image came up on a nearby screen and revealed a bunch of little, moving objects inside Fang's breast. There were too many to count, and she couldn't clearly see what exactly they were, but it was undeniable that Fang was indeed pregnant in her breasts. A following scan of Fang's other breasts confirmed it.

"Well as unbelievable as it sounds Fang, you are definitely pregnant inside your breasts. And it seems that you aren't due to give birth anytime soon." Dr. Selina said as she rubbed the gel off of Fang's gigantic breasts.
"Anytime?" Fang asked in shock. "How will they come out of my breasts?"
"I have no idea. But if you were to give birth naturally, your nipples seem like an obvious exit." Dr. Selina reasoned before she called for Sam to take his ultrasound. The doctor scanned Sam's belly, and on the screen she saw lots of small creatures inside him, but what was stranger than that was the appearance of a new organ in Sam's body which resembles a womb that the unborn creatures are currently contained in.
As Fang watched Sam get his ultrasound, Fang wondered in awe of how the birth through her nipples are gonna feel like.
"How am I gonna give birth?" Sam said as he rubbed his large belly.

"I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what to tell you, both of you. We're dealing with unknown territory here, any answers that I can give are only theories at best. I'm gonna have to talk to the captain about what to do with you two. Until then, just take it easy." Dr. Selina sighed before showing Sam and Fang out.
"What are we gonna do now, Sam?" Fang asked as she tried not to cry about their situation.
"I don't really know. Try to make the most of it, I guess." Sam said as he rubbed his huge belly before moving his hands up towards his large breasts as he lifted and cradled them.

"I can't believe that I have boobs now!" Sam said.
"They look sexy on you, Sam." Fang smiled as she walked up to Sam and started to fondle with his breasts.
"They feel huge on me, even though they're nowhere near as big as yours." Sam stifled a moan as he realized how sensitive his breasts are when Fang groped them.
"Mmm. Was that a moan I hear from you?" Fang asked as she continues to grope Sam.
"Mmmaybe we should go someplace a bit more private?" Sam moaned as he started to feel some kind of pressure deep inside his breasts.
Fang led Sam to her room. Once inside, Fang pulled Sam into a very passionate kiss as she continues to grope Sam's breasts.
Sam conutinued to moan in pleasure as the pressure inside his breasts grew as Fang continued to grope them. He gasped for breath as Fang lets go of her passionate lip lock.
Fang pulled Sam's shirt up and started to suckling on his nipples. She moaned as her enormous cock started to harden.
Sam gave out a loud moan as the pressure inside his breasts suddenly released as he saw a trail of white liquid leaking from his free breast and he immediately knew what it was.

"Milk?" Sam asked to no one in particular. His shock was currently being suppressed by his arousal as he felt his own enormous cock getting hard as it rubbed against Fang's cock.
Fang moaned as pre cum and mlik started spraying everywhere. "Sam! I'm gonna cum!" Fang moaned loudly.
"Me too!" Sam said. He soon gave out a shout as a large load of cum shot out of his cock as milk sprayed from his nipples.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,816 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8