The Special Delivery (with Jrcash)
Name: Ross Costa
Tall, muscular, short blonde hair

It had been 5 months since I knocked Kyle up with triplets. He started to show and was growing everyday. It was good that he was a stay at home artist because he was about to get huge.
Character name : Kyle Gibson
height : 6 ft
Hair: black

After finding out he was pregnant with. Triplets, Kyle relyed on his lover Ross to help him out. After waking up kyle went to use the bathroom. Afterwards he decided to weigh himself. "Great! " Kyle yelled " I just gained another 5 pounds in knew I shouldn't have ate that chocolate cake last night."
"It's alright babe. You're eating for 4 now. A little weight wouldn't hurt." Ross walked over to Kyle and wrapped his arms around him.
"Tell that to my poor pants." Kyle said as he placed ross's hands on his growing bump. "Your kids are blimping me out!" Kyle said as Ross started rubbing Kyle's belly saying hi to his kids.
"Sorry about that. This is gonna be worth it though. I promise." Ross leaned in and kissed Kyle. Ross felt one of the children kick!
"Did you feel that!" Kyle said smiling. "You ready to go get something to eat I'm starving." Kyle said
"Sure. Do you wanna go out or stay here?" Ross left the bathroom and put on a some sweatpants and a shirt.
How about we go to the diner down the street they have the best pancakes." Kyle said trying to put on his shirt which was too small. Kyle managed to button all the buttons but the bottom two, which allowed his bellybutton to show. "I guess this will have to do." Kyle said as Ross held the front door open for him.
They walked out of the house and into the car, Ross opening the door for Kyle. "Buckle up" Ross said jokingly. Once they arrived to the diner Ross helped Kyle out of the car and led him into their seats.
As the waitress came up to ask what they would like Kyle glanced over the whole menu. "Let's see.....I will have 14 of Your chocolate chip pancakes extra syrup, 8 hashbrowns, 2 sides of bacon, 1 jumbo omelet, some scrambled eggs and 4 pieces of toast with jam and honey please." Kyle finished ordering the waitress with her mouth hanging slightly open at the size of the order.
"Uhm, I'll have a salad I guess." Ross said surprised that Kyle ordered so much!
"Sorry." Kyle said "I guess the babies are hungry. I can help pay for it all." Kyle offered feeling guilty for ordering so much.
"Oh it's alright babe. I got it. If I knocked you up I have to deal with the consequences." Ross reached over and grabbed Kyles hand.
As the food came Kyle began stuffing his face. With each bite food got on both Kyle's clothes and face. After eating half of the meal Kyle leaned back and unbuttoned his stretchy jeans. All the food consumption was making his pants too tight. With his belly hanging out of his pants and beneath his shirt Kyle began finishing his enormous breakfast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,679 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C A Special Bond (With SnowWolf) Shadow091 84 5,427 10-23-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,699 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,207 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 724 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 915 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 574 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C Magical delivery (w/dots) bhdire8 333 35,590 07-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Delivery Ward (NSFW) (CLOSED) doctorsin 187 63,479 07-06-2017, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Animefan22