Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin pets his head gently and kissed it softly once more to calm his partner,"It's okay, they're gone now." He told him, watching as he shifted into his human form, he stroked his hair then and looked at his wounds that even still had some bits of thorns in it,"I will... I will." He sighed and held the large man in his arms gently for a few moments, he looked over to where their stuff was and leaned his head against Max's,"You've got to help me get you up though." He told him, despite being a fisherman and having his own share of muscles he couldn't lift the other up, not alone and also pregnant.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
They were both sitting in the shallow waters. With the widn blowign hard, it was geting cold soon. Max didn't wnat to risk Irwin catching a cold as well, so he simply nodded and dropped his weak facade. He hurled himself up , holding Irwin's hand, and braced himself against Irwin to stumble their way to the shore. He had his hand cradling Irwin's belly, making their way holding each other to where their belongings had been.

Drops of blood stream down his open wounds, but Max knew they would be healed soon, just like whne they met. Max reached down to pull the jacket over Irwin first before they made their quick way back home. He could enjoy his lover's caress and care at home.
Irwin opened up the hatch in the back of his truck and gathered the sheets up to lay Max down gently, he stroked his hair and kissed him,"You'll be okay."He told him and took another bit of fabric to cover him, keeping him warm as he closed up the trunk and went around to climb into the cab of the truck and turn it on,"We'll be home soon!"He adjusted the mirror and took the wheel before driving off towards their home once again, a dark end to their beautiful afternoon.

It didn't take long to get there, he stopped in the driveway and opened up the back door before coming over again,"Let me carry you."He told Max,"Go ahead and shift, I've got you."He told him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Shifting back to seal form? nah i don't think so.. you aren't gonna carry me with that.. i will be much too heavy for that. just.. give me a hand, i can hop on my left foot i guess." during the ride, Max had the chance to examine his wound. he even winced a little when he saw how deep the cut was on his right foot, and there was a blow to his forehead that's particularly nasty, for he was still bleeding from it and feeling a slight bit lightheaded with the bloodloss, but other than that, all other wounds were just cuts and should heal within a few days.

Max pushed himself out from the back of the truck and held himself up drapped over Orvin's shoulder. "go ahead... i am fine - just need a bit of a hand." he smiled at Orvin, but the bleeding didn't make it as convincing as he would like.
"I'm not helpless." He said to him,"The worse that'll happen is that I throw my back out." The human added, he felt guilty that the other was hurt, though he guessed it would be better that only one of them got hurt and not both. He opened up the trunk and looked at Max helplessly, unable to stop him when he came closer with an arm around him. Their eyes met briefly and he wasn't sure but he nodded simply and helped the other up to his feet slowly and into their house as he held him carefully. Dragging him into the back door and into their room to lay him down,"I'll get the first aid kit." He said quickly once he was down,"Just hang in there, I know it hurts."

Orvin moved to the bathroom and searched through the cabinet for the kit, finding it in the very back and taking it out as he laid it on the bed. Opening it,"I'm sorry this happened to you. Children can be so cruel at times." He said softly and took a antiseptic wipe to clean off the others wounds.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max hissed at the sting from his wounds getting disinfected. He would wince and suppress his moans of pain, but apparently he wasn't doing too good of a job. "i really couldn't believe it. i hope our kids wouldn't grow up like that."to the selkie it was difficult to understand why some kids would become ass aggressive and cruel.

Max tried his best to let Irwin tend to his wounds, turning and shifting whenever that was needed. it would be his deep cut on his right leg that would cause the most trouble, a shard of broekn glass still embedded in it. "do it, pull it out, i could take it." the larger male gave Irwin a "brave" look, bracing himself for the pain to come while he squinted his eyes and looked away.
Irwin kissed him softly to distract him from the pain as he did his best to put bandaids on the wounds so they wouldn't become infected. He shook his head,"Of course they won't." He said,"They'll be perfectly nice and sweet to everyone they meet." He smiled at him gently, leaning in to start cleaning his head wound, moving his hair away from his face.

He looked down to his leg and wasn't sure about it as he took tweasers and did his best to keep his hand steady as he dug into the wound. Carefully pulling the piece of glass out as fast as he could, placing it in a dirty wipe and then using a clean one to clean the last wound. Bandaging it best he could.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max actually tensed up a bit and held his breath when Irwin pressed so close to him, he could feel Irwin's breathes brushing against his cheeks. His lover was so gentle, the selkie squinted his eyes closed in how he was comfortable with the human tending to his headwound.

The leg wound was another story. Max bit his lowerlip to stop himself from yelling out loud, and flinched aagin when his wound was wiped over. he looked at Irwin with his huge black eyes, there were tears swimming within and he looked more like a seal than a human now, whining almost for his lover's attention and softness. "it hurts...." he said, biting his lower lip again.
He sat beside him, belly leaned against the others side as he tended to his wounds and to bandage his leg he had to shift his position, his large middle making it hard to reach. Though he managed as he met his lovers eyes,"I know... I'm sorry." He said and he squeezed his hand tightly as he leaned into him to kiss his head again,"I'm sorry, but you're almost all patched up." He tied off the banadage and kissed his lips as he finished up, smiling softly at him,"You're okay." He stroked his hair again and moved beside him to bring him closer to his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max's need for comforting dissipated slightly when he saw how much difficulty Irwin had gone thorugh just to patch him up. "i'm sorry Irwin.. i should tak eit over." he said , getting a bit embarrassed at how passive he had been, conveniently ignoring his mate's predicament. "i am good now, you have healed me just like iast time." max said seriously, sitting up a bit striaghter so he could hold his lover., leaning in for the kiss, and rested himself on Irwin's chest, just above his belly.

he took the belly in to cradle it. it was nice feeling his youngs squriming imperceptably now. "irwin.. we shoudl leave. i think our days here are numbered... i cannot expose you to such danger." Max said. if anything, getting attacked by children had alerted him to the inherent danger of staying here with Irwin pregnant with his young.
"No. It's okay." Irwin said and kissed his partner softly,"Good. You seem to always get hurt, you trouble maker." He smiled though he was sitting up and looked serious, raising his brows before he was brought against him and he rested his head against his. His belly cradled between them, smiling softly once again and listening to him as he spoke. Almost thinking he would say something to their unborn children, though he didn't and he looked at him as he lifted his head,"What do you mean? We talked about this, I thought we were staying."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"yes i know we talked about it... but, look. those kids... they were all so young, yet when they looked at me i was scared by how fierce they looked. they were merciless.. cruel. I'm afraid... not for myself, but for these..." he stroked Irvin's belly. the looked up at Irvin and pleaded with his big, black eyes, round and wet. "they are bound to ask questions soon.. our babies are growing too fast, too big. they will start suspecting... and they will act on it if ever they found out about me and our little ones... " he said again resting his head back onto Irvin's belly, letting out a deep sigh.
Irvin opened his mouth to argue as Max spoke and frowned softly, looking down at him and resting his hand on top of the others. Holding his belly as it moved somewhat with the children within him, he nodded,"I know. It sucks, but... Max, this is my home." He breathed softly to him and stroked his hair with his other hand,"I can't just up and leave-" He looked down and sighed as he spoke, looking away again and frowning as he kissed his head softly. Holding him as he thought it over silently. "I don't know."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(LOL i kind of forget where we are heading in this... did we say something about Max leaving because of his injuries or waht, and the villagers ended up discovering irvin's pregnancy?)

"i... i know i hsouldn't force you to choose..." Max sighed, laying plaintly against Irwin and their babies. "but i'm starting to fear for the worse... what could happen if they knew. we only have each other. i was sure i could protect you, but after today..." he sighed. it was devastating for the selkie as well, to find how weak and helpless he was in front of humans. maybe he was stronger just by physcial strength, but he was far less cunning and too niave to compete with them. he was also astonished with how cruel they could be.
((I'm not sure, we can do something like they're run off by the villagers. I can see Irvin going into a sort of depression because of it since he's shunned from his family and is in a new place with only Max and the babies that are soon to come.))

"No, I understand why you're so worried about this... I guess I'm just selfish even though I'm not trying to be. This is my home, Max, hasn't it been hard being away from your home?"He asked him, wrapping his arms around him as he laid against his side and he sank back more, relaxing and resting his head against the other. Nuzzling him and sighing as he rubbed his back,"I'll think about it, okay?"He asked gently and looked down at him.

Despite him saying he'd think about it, he didn't bring it up again as slowly another week went by and his belly grew to a size he had once thought was impossible, it went from being an almost cute little pot belly to something obviously inhuman in the way it stuck out of his frame. He was having trouble being as pregnant as he was, it was almost too easy the way he was before but now he could barely do anything by himself without help from Max. He had slowly begun shutting himself in his house more, the selkie had at least put a bit more fear within him and he was less likely to leave the house when someone could see him, he had to keep his mate safe and their children as well. That was his top priority and he took it seriously as he knew his due date was soon approaching.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(yea sure, let's try that. And i guess he'd be frustrated how he's too heavy to move around well, the lost of mobility is gonna hit him once they were confined to some small caves of sorts as a temporary shelter?)

Max held his breath and waited for Irvin's answer to his proposal, but time pass by and the topic was never raised. he did notice the children had started growing quite quickly, and there was no way Irvin could get pass anyone now with just baggy clothes. He was close to delivering, even Max could sense that with the frequetn movement of their young.

Irvin was trapping himself in the house a lot. Although they were living at a remote end of the vilage, they had neibghbors who could come by. Max had taken up most of the chores in keeiping the food on the table with basic supplies, minimizing the times Irvin needed to head out, however, he coudln't drive away visitors - like this day, when Irvin's mother decided to pay a visit - much to their horror, she had brought along his father.
Irvin wasn't expecting visitors, he was already worked up about something he couldn't remember, his hormones were all over the place and he couldn't see his dick. Everything just kept going worse and he couldn't stop it, he covered his face for a moment as he stood at his bathroom sink. Taking in a breath to keep from breaking down, he wiped his eyes and then moved to waddle slowly out of the bathroom. His hand supporting the weight of his stomach and his other pressed into his back, "Max?" He called and held onto the hem of his sweater to keep it from riding up his large middle, though he stopped briefly in the middle of the hall. His heart dropping when he heard the voices, he looked back to his room and thought he could escape just as his mother pushed her way past Max.

"Baby!" She grinned and came straight for him to wrap her arms around him in a tight embrace, he groaned lightly as he was squeezed and thought he just might pop before she let him go. "Where have you been? Max kept telling us you were sick, and then you were busy, but we were worried." He looked at her and smiled lightly, not knowing what to say as he looked to Max for help, he knew that one good looka at him would ruin their secret.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max saw the silent begging look on Irwin and he was also desperately trying to come up with ways to divert, even drive away his mother, but then he heard the engine from the outside cutting, then more footsteps... he could guess who taht could be - and that was even worse than just Irvin's mother.

The door was again pushed open and Max closed his eyes. Oh boy...

"Baby! what happened to you..." his mother exclaimed finally realising the weird sensation pressed against her stomach when she hugged her boy was not something he was holding against his chest. It was something GROWING on him. She looked rather confusedly backwards. "hey honey.. come see this. our boy... irwin, he ..." she said reaching behind to greet the man just entering, the man who make Max sqruim just by looking into his eyes. the man who., after a minute of dead silence, raised his hand up with a furious face....

Max rushed forward to throw himself in front of Irwin, taking the slap from his father as the sound resonated in the meagre little house of Irwin's.
Irvin felt his stomach knot up as he heard the footsteps, he had been holding his mom by her arms as she was talking about nonsense such as she did. He looked to Max for help once again and felt as if he would burst out into tears right there, he couldn't handle them right now,"Nothing, Mom, nothing happened to me." He tried to convince her,"I've just been gaining a little weight since I've been eating a little more than I should lately." That was a blatant lie, he had always been skinny no matter what he ate and his parents knew that, but he could try passing it off either way.

With her curious hands on his body it made it all the more real that this was happening and no matter how he tried to hide it his family knew now. He tried stepping away from her but she held on and he looked up at his father and closed his eyes. Feeling the rage steam off of him and ready to be struck, he had been so used to years of his fathers abuse it almost came naturally. Though when the slap resounded he wasn't the one feeling the stinging or wasn't even cast across the floor, his teary eyes opened back up. To see Max standing in front of him, his eyes widened in surprise when he saw that the selkie had taken the slap for him, he grasped his shirt,"Max!" He looked up at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
For a few seconds Max coudn't hear a thing on his left ear, where Irwin's father had slapped. that was really something and the selkie was very grateful he managed to take it for Irwin. His pregnant mate wouldn't hold it too well with him carrying their children. He turned to Irwin and smiled. "yea i'm fine..ou." He covered his quickly swelling cheek and hissed. it was painful when he tried to talk and pulled on the area.

Irwin's father was beyond angry now. He pointed at Max with a trembling finger. "y-you.. you two! it's impossible! you're such a shame... wait, this oculdn't be, unless... " it hit him on the ancient legend of selkies. they were the only kind who could impregnate a MALE. He looked at max and punched him. Looking around, he raised a table trying to hit Max. "you monster! get away from my son! you should be condemed... Irwin! ocme here! that's a monster you know, that's a selkie!" he yelled and Irwin's mother stood there, stupefied by what just happened.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,852 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,244 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,151 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,396 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 53,814 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,144 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,025 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,677 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,294 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,320 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite