Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
Irwin rubbed the seal's head after he nudged his hand off of his rod, he smiled softly and sighed,"I'm going to rest for a while."He told the animal, then turned to finish setting up his first rod,"If you're going to be staying for now, we'll need more food."He told him, nudging the seals chin and letting their foreheads touch briefly as a sign of friendship before he cast out his line.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max had never headbumped with anyone, but the feel was quite interesting, as if they had exchanged a promise. He turned around to catch more fish, figuring he could stay for a bit longer. He found himself dont mind spending some more time with the human, and if maybe he found him to be really trustworthy, he would reveal himself when his wound was healed.
It took a few weeks for the wound to heal fully, even though it left a nasty scar, the human had came home after a long days work. He brought oysters for them both and ale for himself, shutting the front door behind him with his foot and wondering about where the big seal was. As he came inside of the sitting room of his cottage, kicking off his worn boots and juggling the food and drinks in his arms. He was going to distract the seal with food then try to remove his bandages hopefully without any tussle, he was rain coated from the weather outside. "Hey!"He called, then whistled for the animal.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max was a bit annoyed by the man, Irwin as he had come to known when one of his relatives came to call on him, of developing the habit of whistling for him. He nonetheless moved in his clumsily cute way to the living room. He had smelt the oysters and the lure of food was great. He sounded his awareness of the food and raised his upper body to nudge on the food, urging Irwin to set it out quick.
Irwin grinned at the sight of the seal,"What were you doing, hm?"He chuckled and reached to pet his head, careful with the items in his other arm,"Hungry?"He asked further and lowered himself to the floor as he placed down the bag of fresh oysters and the bottle of ale. The human shrugged off his coat and shook out his wet curls, before going to open up the bag of seafood,"Go at it."He urged, pushing the bag towards the seal,"Leave some for me though."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max eyed at Irwin curiously but opened the bag with an agility that contradicted with his large and heavy body. He cracked open the oysters like an expert and slurped down the sweet meat within. Irwin seemed to be shivering a bit eith how wet he was. Getting closer to the human, he felt like the man was radiating coldness.
Irwin watched for a moment as his hand rubbed the seals head and his other hand went to unwrap the bandages around the animals once bloody flipper. He shushed him quietly as he continued to stroke his head and remove the unnecessary bandages while he ate on the oysters. The human smiled, though his hands were shaking as he trembled from the cold but tried taking care of the animal first and then himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max noticed how Irwin was removing his bandage. It had been bothering him a bit, most notably restricting him from shedding his seal skin, thus he was quite happy to have it finally gone. He wondered why Irwin hadnt started the fire yet, glancing over while slurping another oyster, he found the firewood to be used up. He cracked open another oyster and offered it to Irwin, silently asking him to start eating and taking care of himself now.
Irwin held the seals flipper now gently, looking it over for any sign of needing to keep the bandage on, but it seemed alright. He rubbed the warm blubber that covered the seal and leant down so their heads touched, something they didn't do frequently though it felt nice to do so. He felt as if he was looking into the eyes of another human when they looked at each other, he smiled at the offer. "Thank you."He told him and took the oyster, opening up his ale and slurping them both down in one gulp. That's how it went for the evening, listening to the sound of the storm outside, they'd most likely have to share his bed again with how chilly it was.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
After finishing the oyster and the man his ale, the man was starting to doze, cheeks and his body heated up with the alcohol. Max smiles how lightweighted Irwin was but he wasnt letting the man to just sleep on the floor. He nudged the half conscious man with his wet nose and got him awoke enough to stumble to bed. Max followed him and heaved himself up to the bed and fell asleep.
In the middle of the night, he felt the man snuggled into him. Apparently the effect of the alcohol had past and the man was shivering again. His lips was turning purple and his hands icy cold. Sighing to himself, Max removed his seal skin and got into his human form. Hugging Irwin closer to his chest, he covered both of them up with his fur and kissed the curls of Irwin, "good night little human. You really ought to take better care of yourseld. See you tomorrow morning."
When the morning came, Irwin was still inside of the strangers arms and beneath the soft fur covering the both of them, their limbs were intertwined. Heads together in an almost heart like shape as they rested soundly for longer than any usual day, though it wouldn't be a usual day, would it? The human startled awake, his eyes shooting open as he pulled away suddenly, crying out in surprise when he rolled backwards off of the bed. He grunted and covered his face to keep from harming himself any further than just falling, he was entangled in the seal skin and stuggling to grab his bearings. As he grabbed his pistol from beneath his bed and held it up at the man in his bed, his curls stuck up all over his head and his eyes were still crusted with sleep, as well as the corner of his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max moaned awake at the sudden motion. He cracked open his eyes and showed his flexing biceps from under his fur. Seeing the pistol pointed at him, he raised an eyebrow and said "woah! That weapon is dangerous. Now would you pleasr dont ooint it at me? I thought we have known each other well enough for this." He smiled lazily at the comical face of Irwin, wanting to kiss him despite all. He looked so clumsy but highly alert, like a kitten that was alert and puffed up his fur, though it still couldnt hide the fact that it's still an adorable kitten underneath.
Irwin lowered the pistol only slightly, it was a moving gift from his father along with a box of bullets and a day of training, he could take care of himself. "Who are you? How did you get-"He stopped himself when he looked around for the seal then down at his lap where the skin away, his eyes widened and he pressed himself against the wall more. His brows were furrowed and he looked extremely confused by the other man who was larger and looked much stronger than himself. He squinted at the man,"What did you do with him?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max laughed at this. "Oh you adorable little thing. So clueless and yet still fiercely protective. Dont you recognise this?" Max removed his fur to show his leg that had a scar identical to the one on the fur. He looked at Irwin who looked even smaller pressed against the wall. "And dont you remember us swimming together and sharing oysters last night? Irwin, if I got it correctly. Nice to meet you. I am Max the selkie." He smiled at the human warmly.
Irwin frowned at being called adorable, watching as the man moved towards him and raising a brow as he did so, lowering the gun fully now. His eyes widened significantly and he shot up to his feet, he stood up for a few moments, staring down at the fur on the floor then meeting the man's eyes,"Bullshit."He pressed his lips together, though shook his head as he walked around the bed, putting the gun away into the drawer,"That's impossible."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm then how do you explain this scar?" Max stood up as well, wrapping his private parts with the fur, the scarred part facing Irwin. "And how could I remember the swim and the oysters. Oh and don't forget the catch that I brought you on that same date right after you brought me home. Sweeite, don't try to deny the truth. Or should I get back to the seal form now? Just to get you to admit the truth?"
"I-I don't know."Irwin shrugged his shoulders as he looked towards Max, his eyes widened slightly when he realized that he was fully naked as well until he took the fur to wrap it around himself. "You could be a figment of my imagination. I could be going insane.... Yeah. That could be it."He nodded quickly, then looked away as he closed up the drawer with the gun in it, then glanced back at the other,"Don't call me that."He shook his head, rubbing his face with a heavy exhale,"Selkie's were just a fairytail moms told us as kids... Now you're telling me..."He trailed off, pressing his lips together and shook his head,"That's impossible."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Alright that left me with no other choice than to turn in front of you. well... If you would allow me to by not clutching on my fur. Hmm we are sort of linked togehter now aren't we?" Max smirked, looking at how his fur was wrapped around Irwin as his only clothing. He got closer to Irwin, smiling at the the human. "and why couldn't I call you sweetie?"
Irwin looked at the other man as he held the seal fur around himself, while Max held his bedsheets around him, he frowned up and tossed over his fur. Turning quickly to grab a pair of underwear and tug them on over his waist,"Linked? No..."He shook his head, squinting at the way the man looked at him with that crooked smile, stepping away into the dresser. His cheeks darkened and he dodged the other man's approach,"Cause it's embarrassing... I barely even know you. Maybe you're the insane one."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm just look at me and see if you can still deny it when you see it with your own eyes." Max got the fur around himself, and in a split second he became the seal that Irwin had got so close to. with that same round hair and dark eyes, the spots and the scar, every detail matched. He looked up and howled before removing the skin again, wrapping it around his waist. "What do you have to say now Sweetie? Did I earn that to myself? I have known you for.. quite some time I believe." He smiled at the human.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,069 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,844 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,241 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,824 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,386 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,951 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,266 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,817 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,841 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,638 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite