Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite))
The human watched as the man disappeared, or...transformed and his eyes rolled back before he collapsed into a heap on the floor, unconscious for a few moments. He didn't wake up for a while, even when Max helped him up onto the bed again, he almost seemed to be sleeping again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max shook his head, he wasn't expecting such a weak heart. He walked around the house, casually looking at the setting and the higher up stuff that he couldn't reach when he was in his seal form. He looked at the kitchen and found something to eat, he needed his breakfast. He didnt really know how to cook, but he had enough knowledge of humans' eating habit to conjure himslef a pleasant tasting sandwich. He prepared an extra one for Irwin, waiting for him to come back.
He was a bit bored and decided he liked the feeling of having Irwin in his arms, so he returned to the bed and wrapped him up, nuzzling together.
Irwin awoke when Max came back to gather him up in his arms, his nose scrunched up and he murmured,"You smell fishy."He turned his face away from his chest, though he didn't pull away from the others warmth, even when they were both still basically naked. The human had time to accept what he had seen, despite his fainting, he blushed deeply,"Sorry..."He pressed his lips together, moving his hands downwards to touch the man's big hands, intertwining their fingers slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled brightly as he clutched back Irwin's hand. "So Sweetie? Finally accepting me?" He braved a kiss on the freckled face that was blushing beautifully. "I think I kind of like you... maybe more than like." He whispered beside his ears, his other hand put against the chest of Irwin where the heart would be, feeling it thumping at an increasingly rapid paste. He could even see Irwin's neck and chest were turning red too.
Irwin rolled his eyes as he watched their hands together,"I said don't call me sweetie."He stuck his tongue out a bit, looking away when he did, the young man shrugged slightly,"I'm accepting my own insanity you mean."He replied simply, then glanced up at him as he reached up to run his fingers over the others strong jaw,"You're kinda attractive too, Max..."He moved his other hand to take his wrist and pull it slightly and look away from him once more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"So what should I call you? Just Irwin? Oh but I love pet names... Dear? Pumpkin? I always hear those used to refer to loved ones." Max smiled and leant his head on Irwin's shoulder. He pecked on his face again as he found the freckles to be quite lovely up close too. His hand that was removed by the wrist landed on his waist, he was like a koala wrapping himself on Irwin now.
Irwin sighed as he simply shook his head slightly,"Nevermind."He replied,"Call me what you'd like."He looked down at the other some and couldn't get any redder as he kept pecking at his cheek,"You are too damn big to be hugging onto me like this."He laughed softly and turned himself so they were chest to chest instead, he looked at him directly now. "How about I call you sweetie and you call me something else?"He offered finally, giving into his own heart finally.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max smiled wider than he ever remembered. He had never really fallen in love before with anyone, but to Irwin he felt like he was falling head over heels for him. He couldnt' explain it but the attraction had been there the first night, and the bonding only strengthened afterwards, Irwin indeed showed he possessed a heart of gold. He pressed Irwin tightly towards himself and suggested "How about lovely, dearest, honey, my little one... hmm the list could really go on for long."
"Don't call me your little one. One, I'm not little, you're just huge. Two, I'm not property."He stuck out his tongue and made a small noise when he was squeezed against the others chest, pressing his head against the others. "This is so strange."He said quietly and bit his lip nervously as he blushed still, his hands running up to rub at the man's chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hm ok I am huge, I will admit to that and take it as complement." Max smiled at that. He loved the cute little tongue of his lover, yes lover that was Max now recognized as much, and chuckled as he felt Irwin's tiny hands moving on his chest. He moved his chest muscle to let Irwin feel it, laughing at his squeal. "You are not property dont worry, you belong to me just as much as I belong to you. Selkies, contrary to common belief, are very loyal to their chosen one. Those folklores where the selkie eventually returend to the ocean was simply because they were forced to stay instead of wanting to stay as with their chosen ones. You, Irwin my love, is my chosen one." He kissed Irwin on the lips as if to prove his point.
Irwin laughed when Max flexed his muscles beneath his hands and tilted his ehad back as he did, then looked at him once more,"Yeah?"He shifted forwards slightly to meet eye to eye with him,"Don't let anyone run you off, you're welcome to stay as long as you want."He murmured, he smiled slightly with a deep blush and his eyes closed when he was kissed softly, leaning up into the gesture. Then pulling away again as he bit his lip,"My folks won't like this... They've always been afraid of me being gay."He sighed and looked down as their bodies pressed together, turning onto his back to look up at the ceiling quietly in thought.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What's wrong with being gay? Even animals have gays. Dolphins are gay, we are gay.... " Max frowned a bit as Irwin withdrew a bit. He thought about it and said. "Well I guess if it really mattered, we can just keep this as a secret. I think the others would suspect where I came from if they saw me. We just keep this relationship within here maybe?" Max knew how important families and friends were to humans. It wasn't that way for selkies, who lived mostly in solitude.
"Nothing... Not to me, at least... Or my cousins..."He looked at Max,"Just, the older people don't like when people go against the...'order' of things."He made quotation marks with his hands, though reached down again to grasp onto the other's hand tightly, kissing his fingers. "Yeah... Unless I mention it, then don't tell anyone, okay? We'll come up with a story soon."He turned his head to meet his eyes once again,"You could be my roommate from another town."He offered and smiled some, reaching up with his other hand as he turned over and ran his fingers through his hair.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ya.. rommates, I can live with that. And it wasn't that far from the truth right..." Max said in a low voice, a voice of seduction that was selkie's trademark ability. He caressed Irwin's cheek as they touched thier foreheads together, a sort of familiar gesture. He attacked Irwin's lips again, this time his hands roamed over Irwin's freckle-covered body, starting to explore the sensitive points of Irwin.
"Right."He nodded, opening his mouth as their lips touched and slipping his tongue into the others, his eyes closing,"What are you planning?"He asked breathlessly against his lips and his head tilts back as the other began kissing down his neck, squeezing his bottom. "Mn... Yes..."He exhaled, his skin was flushed red and his heartbeat was picking up as he moaned in pleasure.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well since we are sharing a room and sharing a bed, I guess we should get to know each other more intimately. Unless... you are not ready yet?" Max lifted himself up from Irwin's body, asking him with those innocent eyes staring at him. Selkies werent sex driven creatures so if Irwin needed more time, he would be happy to compile with his wishes.
"Yeah. I just...never had anyone... I'm still... I never had sex."He blushed as he looked up at max as he hovered above his body, biting his lip and looking away slightly,"We know nothing about each other other than what we feel now... Why rush it if you say it's love?"He asked and smiled slightly in hopefulness, leaning in to kiss him again softly, not with as much passion as before though it was deep and he got lost in it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max blinked a few times as he looked at Irwin. "You mean to say.... you are a virgin?" He couldnt help with the smile that broke through. His little one was truly a piece of gem. He could have taught him so much in this aspect. "Fair enough I think we should wait.. I want you to really trust me with your mind and body when we do this." He caressed his body again, this time with more fondness than passion. He played with Irwin's little tongue and explore his sweetness. They were both panting for air when they finally separated.
Irwin nodded when Max asked that, laughing nervously and looking away as he blushed furiously like a freckled tomato,"Don't look at me like that."He stuck out his tongue and bit his lip afterwards, though looked to the other man when he spoke,"Alright."He agreed and leant up into the embrace, sucking on the others tongue slightly and moaning out softly into his mouth. Though, of course, his doorbell rung.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Max looked up in alert. He glanced down to his naked body except for th3 fur and asked Irwin, scratching his neck. "I think it would be kind of awkward for me to be meeting other people as I am like this and ... I doubt if you have anything readily available for me. Shall I turn back to a seal? Who would that be at the door?" he eyed the door curiously as he sat up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,893 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,754 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,032 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,770 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,301 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,784 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,235 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,799 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,747 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,579 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lovebite