Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug
Lightbulb 
Hello!

For the past couple of months, I’ve been working on an “Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation”, and I wanted to share what I’ve created so far. My goal was to create a simulation where I physically feel “contractions” and I’m under the control of “the process of labor”.

I call this “Multi-Sensory” because it combines 3 different devices for 3 different sensations: a silicone pregnancy belly for shape and weight, a remote controlled TENS machine for ab contractions, and a remote controlled vibrating butt plug for prostate stimulation. I call this “Integrated” because I created a phone app that coordinates the TENS machine and the vibrating butt plug.

Before I describe anything in detail, I’ll give a disclaimer that I’m providing all of this for informational purposes only, and you assume any risks yourself should you choose to do anything similar :)

The Silicone Belly:

The belly is from AliExpress:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/7900g-su...39034.html

That link might stop working eventually, so I’ve attached a picture of it. The title of the listing was “7900g super big fake pregnant belly realistic silicone stomach tummy twins 8~10 month”, and indeed the belly is quite big and heavy!

A few notes on the belly:
The belly I received is much firmer than it looks in the pictures in the listing. The listing shows easily pressing a finger into the belly and easily pinching it, but I can’t do either with mine. Perhaps this varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, or perhaps the smaller versions are softer. It’s not a huge problem though, except that it perhaps makes it more difficult for the belly to shape itself to your body.

The belly was 359.80 USD plus 81.16 USD for shipping (440.96 USD total). Note I bought my belly shortly before Chinese New Year. This had two consequences: 1. Slower processing time since most of the country goes on a long vacation, and 2. There was a 30% off sale just after I paid :)

The listing says to send your waist size with the order so that they can customize the belt that goes around your waist to hold the belly on. The listing says the default is 85 cm. I measured my waist and it was about 90 cm, so that’s what I told them in the order. This turned out to be a mistake because the belt is very stretchy, since it’s also silicone, so it does not hold the belly tight to my stomach. I should have undersized it by as much as 25 cm or maybe more.

To solve the loose belt, I ended up having to look for an epoxy that would bond to the silicone so that I could add more velcro to the belt so that I could pull the belt tight onto my stomach. (Super glue, hot glue, etc, don’t adhere to the silicone.) I found that Sil-poxy Rubber Silicone Adhesive from Smooth-On worked. It takes 24 hours for the epoxy to fully cure, and still had a slight odor around the new velcro for some days afterwards (it was a bit cool where the belly was, and apparently warmer temperatures and higher humidity help the epoxy to cure). The epoxy was also rather expensive, 20 USD for the smallest tube I could find (e.g. on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NGZHGFI). You can find the velcro (“sew on” velcro, the kind without adhesive) at most craft stores or fabric stores. I got a strip about 1.25 inches wide. The backing was made of nylon, and the epoxy seems to adhere to that too.

The Remote Controlled TENS Machine:

I got the TENS machine from Amazon for 69.99 USD:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DWSZPZV

The full title of the listing was “1byone Bluetooth TENS Therapy Muscle Stimulator for Pain Relief Electronic Pulse Massager with Wireless Control App, Variable Size Electrodes Pads”, and I’ve included a picture in case the listing goes away. The manufacturer / seller is “1byone”.

The best positions for the 4 TENS pads seemed to be on my abs about 2.5 inches above and 2.5 inches below my belly button, and about an inch apart. In the app, setting the manual controls to a frequency of 35 Hz and a pulse width of 250 microseconds seemed to produce the best results. For me, intensity settings below 10% were barely noticeable. 15% to 25% produced a stronger tingle. 25% to 40% started to produce stronger “contraction”-like feel. 40-50% started to hurt a bit. Above 50% started to actually hurt. As I got used to it though (and also as the pads started to lose their adhesion / conductivity probably), I was starting to go as high as 70%. These values of course are going to vary from person to person.

One thing about this TENS unit is that every time you change a setting, it produces a beep sound. I understand that this is for safety, but this was not only annoying, it would also give a warning when a “contraction” is about to hit. So I opened up the TENS control unit and removed the little buzzer / beeper and replaced it with an LED light instead. This required some delicate soldering work since the components are pretty small.

The Remote Controlled Vibrating Butt Plug:

This was by far the easiest component of the project. The butt plug is called “Hush”, created by Lovense:
https://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

The list price is 109.00 USD, but I actually bought their prostate massager “Edge” too, which gives a 30 USD discount on the total, bringing the price for the Hush down to 94.00 USD.

It has its own remote control app that enables you to give control of the butt plug to anyone in the world with the app. They can then send you “vibration patterns”. I tried this while wearing my belly and an mpreg fetish friend would send me “contractions” while we cammed. It was good fun!

Creating an Integrated Experience:

The final step was to combine the TENS machine and the vibrating butt plug. I spent some time reverse engineering the TENS machine’s Android app, and with some patience I was able to control the TENS machine with my own Android app. The Hush butt plug (along with the rest of Lovense’s toys) was already reverse engineered, so that part was easy. The TENS and the butt plug are both Bluetooth devices, so they can both be controlled from a single phone and app.

The final component is a 2nd app, a remote control app, which allows sending “contractions” to the app controlling the TENS machine and butt plug. It can specify the intensity of the TENS, the intensity of the butt plug vibration, and the duration. It can also send an automatically repeating pattern.

The Roleplay:

My boyfriend knows about my mpreg fetish (or “my special interest”), and I’m lucky enough that he’s ok with participating in mpreg roleplays. The idea is that I have my belly, TENS, and butt plug on, and have my phone with my controller app. He has the remote controller app. I would be going about my day at home, and at some point he would start sending me “contractions”. Eventually they would get stronger, and I’d go to him and be like “uhmm, I think I’m in labor”. The contractions continue to grow, until we finally go to the bedroom. He keeps dialing up the intensity, and he has to coach me and “help relieve the pressure” (basically jack me off :) ) until I finally “give birth” (reach orgasm :D ).

We tried this over the weekend, and while there were a couple technical glitches (the butt plug in particular would disconnect sometimes for some reason), we overcame those, and overall it was a really intense and enjoyable experience!

Future Plans:

One feature I’m going to add is an “automatic” mode to the app. In this mode, the app automatically at some random time starts “labor”. It continues to ramp up the intensity, while randomly varying the frequency and duration of “contractions”, but generally making them last longer and start closer together. This adds some exciting unpredictability and allows both roleplay partners to be “at the mercy of labor”.

I also have an inflatable dildo, which is great for simulating “dilation”. “The booty sweller”, about 35 USD:
https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/d...98634.aspx

It would be very interesting to integrate this somehow into the simulation and have it be controlled by the app and automatically inflate over time. I would have to work out an air pump, a control mechanism, and some way to attach it to the inflatable dildo.

Finally, I’d like to add stirrups to the roleplay. My boyfriend and I tried some ropes tied to my feet, and then the ropes tied behind my back, but this didn’t give the right feel. I’d prefer something supporting my feet from below, and something to actually push my feet against.

Conclusion:

It’s been a fair bit of work getting all the different components together, but for me overall I think it was a great project to work on. The end result is a roleplay with whole new dimensions and sensations. Happy to answer any questions I can! Thanks for reading :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! Yours is the most realistic birth simulation I have come across to date. Fascinating to read of your journey and I'm very impressed with your ability to technically integrate the various components. The belly you bought is actually the same one I have in mind to buy but for now I have been managing with an Orbeez balloon belly. I too use a TENS/EMS machine and a vibrating and expanding buttplug and go as far as to push it out. I'm curious how you have found such a heavy belly in terms of keeping it in place - are the velcro straps enough or do you use a bump band or shapewear?

It's really great to read the account of your endeavours and I look forward to hearing more of your experiences using it.

I have written up a couple of birth stories from my own experiences on here that you may find worth a read.

Josh
This sounds Amazing. A lot of attention on every detail.
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
Wow! I wish I had half the ingenuity. I would love just a TENS unit that was programmed for labor. that much alone would be incredible.
Thank you all for your kind feedback!

joshlg_uk:
For keeping the belly in place, it's indeed heavy! With the modifications I made to the belt that wraps around my torso, it stays much more snugly. If you get your own, I recommend significantly under-sizing the belt! Even if the belt ends up being too short, it should be pretty straight forward to create an "extension" belt out of some sturdy fabric and sew-on velcro (Doing that would be much easier than using the epoxy like I describe!)

Also, the underside of the belly (the part that goes against your abdomen) is sort of "suction cup" shaped, so it kind of sticks to your abdomen if you wear it just right. I've also noticed that the belly is a bit softer when it's warmer, so it sticks a bit better. Unfortunately, I've also noticed that the wires for the TENS machine interfere with that suction / adherence.

I'd also like to experiment with some shapewear to see how that can keep the belly in place even better. I would particularly want some kind of shorts or underwear that keeps it in place at my hips, and something on my chest to keep it in place at the top. This would also help hide the "seam" between my own skin and the silicone. For now I just use regular underwear and a tight shirt.

You mention that you use a vibrating and expanding buttplug. Is it something like this?:
https://www.amazon.com/Trinity-Vibes-Vib...B00B5Q28DU

I chose the expanding dildo I linked to in my post because it seemed like it would give a better dilation effect. Specifically, it seemed it would be expanding the anus too (because it's longer) as opposed to just the rectum / anal cavity (because the buttplug seemed like it was more of a sphere). I wish the one I got vibrated though! hah. I haven't tried pushing something out (the inflatable dildo is actually quite easy to push out, since I don't push it all the way in to the base)
Would you consider sharing your remote app that sends contractions to the main app? Or are you using a different app for both? Do both work only on android? I would love the idea of a “pre programmed” labor too if you ever write that.
I would love to have all of this here with me for my pregnancy and birth's that I do.
drop a line anytime you have questions or drop by for a belly rub.
preg.birth:
The app is Android only (never had an iPhone). I'd like to consider sharing the app, however making it work for phones beyond just mine would be tricky. And to be honest, the UI is pretty terrible, and there are still bugs I need to work out in the system.
Hi all,
I wanted to give a few updates here.

I've updated the app to include an "automatic mode". It can be set to start a random time (in a predefined range) so you get a little surprise at some point where labor begins. Then it gradually get more and more intense according to a predefined pattern (with some random variation to keep it interesting and unpredictable). The "contractions" get closer and closer together, last longer, and are more intense as labor progresses. It really adds to the realism!  :)

The next thing I might add is a long-distance remote control option, so if I'm camming with someone, that person can control the labor. (There's currently a remote control app that I described in my first post, but it's designed to work only on the home / local network.)

I've also enabled it to work with multiple TENS machines and vibrating butt plugs at the same time, so that two or more roleplayers can have simultaneous labor  :D

One bit of unfortunate news though is that it seems the TENS machine I used is no longer available on Amazon or eBay. (Luckily, I had already bought a spare in case my current one breaks). It really was an ideal device: battery operated, bluetooth controlled, and easily hacked protocol.

No progress on integrating the inflatable dildo though.
Damn this is pretty cool! to bad there seems to be no way to mix penile birth into this.. :/ well minus the tense unit, I could still use that with penile birth! :)
(04-09-2019, 07:25 AM)johnqsocial Wrote: Hello!

For the past couple of months, I’ve been working on an “Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation”, and I wanted to share what I’ve created so far. My goal was to create a simulation where I physically feel “contractions” and I’m under the control of “the process of labor”.

I call this “Multi-Sensory” because it combines 3 different devices for 3 different sensations: a silicone pregnancy belly for shape and weight, a remote controlled TENS machine for ab contractions, and a remote controlled vibrating butt plug for prostate stimulation. I call this “Integrated” because I created a phone app that coordinates the TENS machine and the vibrating butt plug.

Before I describe anything in detail, I’ll give a disclaimer that I’m providing all of this for informational purposes only, and you assume any risks yourself should you choose to do anything similar :)

The Silicone Belly:

That link might stop working eventually, so I’ve attached a picture of it. The title of the listing was “7900g super big fake pregnant belly realistic silicone stomach tummy twins 8~10 month”, and indeed the belly is quite big and heavy!

The belly I received is much firmer than it looks in the pictures in the listing. The listing shows easily pressing a finger into the belly and easily pinching it, but I can’t do either with mine. Perhaps this varies from manufacturer to manufacturer, or perhaps the smaller versions are softer. It’s not a huge problem though, except that it perhaps makes it more difficult for the belly to shape itself to your body.

The belly was 359.80 USD plus 81.16 USD for shipping (440.96 USD total). Note I bought my belly shortly before Chinese New Year. This had two consequences: 1. Slower processing time since most of the country goes on a long vacation, and 2. There was a 30% off sale just after I paid :)

The listing says to send your waist size with the order so that they can customize the belt that goes around your waist to hold the belly on. The listing says the default is 85 cm. I measured my waist and it was about 90 cm, so that’s what I told them in the order. This turned out to be a mistake because the belt is very stretchy, since it’s also silicone, so it does not hold the belly tight to my stomach. I should have undersized it by as much as 25 cm or maybe more.

To solve the loose belt, I ended up having to look for an epoxy that would bond to the silicone so that I could add more velcro to the belt so that I could pull the belt tight onto my stomach. (Super glue, hot glue, etc, don’t adhere to the silicone.) I found that Sil-poxy Rubber Silicone Adhesive from Smooth-On worked. It takes 24 hours for the epoxy to fully cure, and still had a slight odor around the new velcro for some days afterwards (it was a bit cool where the belly was, and apparently warmer temperatures and higher humidity help the epoxy to cure). The epoxy was also rather expensive, 20 USD for the smallest tube I could find (e.g. on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NGZHGFI). You can find the velcro (“sew on” velcro, the kind without adhesive) at most craft stores or fabric stores. I got a strip about 1.25 inches wide. The backing was made of nylon, and the epoxy seems to adhere to that too.

The full title of the listing was “1byone Bluetooth TENS Therapy Muscle Stimulator for Pain Relief Electronic Pulse Massager with Wireless Control App, Variable Size Electrodes Pads”, and I’ve included a picture in case the listing goes away. The manufacturer / seller is “1byone”.

The best positions for the 4 TENS pads seemed to be on my abs about 2.5 inches above and 2.5 inches below my belly button, and about an inch apart. In the app, setting the manual controls to a frequency of 35 Hz and a pulse width of 250 microseconds seemed to produce the best results. For me, intensity settings below 10% were barely noticeable. 15% to 25% produced a stronger tingle. 25% to 40% started to produce stronger “contraction”-like feel. 40-50% started to hurt a bit. Above 50% started to actually hurt. As I got used to it though (and also as the pads started to lose their adhesion / conductivity probably), I was starting to go as high as 70%. These values of course are going to vary from person to person.

One thing about this TENS unit is that every time you change a setting, it produces a beep sound. I understand that this is for safety, but this was not only annoying, it would also give a warning when a “contraction” is about to hit. So I opened up the TENS control unit and removed the little buzzer / beeper and replaced it with an LED light instead. This required some delicate soldering work since the components are pretty small.

This was by far the easiest component of the project. The butt plug is called “Hush”, created by Lovense:

The list price is 109.00 USD, but I actually bought their prostate massager “Edge” too, which gives a 30 USD discount on the total, bringing the price for the Hush down to 94.00 USD.

It has its own remote control app that enables you to give control of the butt plug to anyone in the world with the app. They can then send you “vibration patterns”. I tried this while wearing my belly and an mpreg fetish friend would send me “contractions” while we cammed. It was good fun!

The final step was to combine the TENS machine and the vibrating butt plug. I spent some time reverse engineering the TENS machine’s Android app, and with some patience I was able to control the TENS machine with my own Android app. The Hush butt plug (along with the rest of Lovense’s toys) was already reverse engineered, so that part was easy. The TENS and the butt plug are both Bluetooth devices, so they can both be controlled from a single phone and app.

The final component is a 2nd app, a remote control app, which allows sending “contractions” to the app controlling the TENS machine and butt plug. It can specify the intensity of the TENS, the intensity of the butt plug vibration, and the duration. It can also send an automatically repeating pattern.

The Roleplay:

My boyfriend knows about my mpreg fetish (or “my special interest”), and I’m lucky enough that he’s ok with participating in mpreg roleplays. The idea is that I have my belly, TENS, and butt plug on, and have my phone with my controller app. He has the remote controller app. I would be going about my day at home, and at some point he would start sending me “contractions”. Eventually they would get stronger, and I’d go to him and be like “uhmm, I think I’m in labor”. The contractions continue to grow, until we finally go to the bedroom. He keeps dialing up the intensity, and he has to coach me and “help relieve the pressure” (basically jack me off :) ) until I finally “give birth” (reach orgasm :D ).

We tried this over the weekend, and while there were a couple technical glitches (the butt plug in particular would disconnect sometimes for some reason), we overcame those, and overall it was a really intense and enjoyable experience!

Future Plans:

One feature I’m going to add is an “automatic” mode to the app. In this mode, the app automatically at some random time starts “labor”. It continues to ramp up the intensity, while randomly varying the frequency and duration of “contractions”, but generally making them last longer and start closer together. This adds some exciting unpredictability and allows both roleplay partners to be “at the mercy of labor”.

I also have an inflatable dildo, which is great for simulating “dilation”. “The booty sweller”, about 35 USD:

It would be very interesting to integrate this somehow into the simulation and have it be controlled by the app and automatically inflate over time. I would have to work out an air pump, a control mechanism, and some way to attach it to the inflatable dildo.

Finally, I’d like to add stirrups to the roleplay. My boyfriend and I tried some ropes tied to my feet, and then the ropes tied behind my back, but this didn’t give the right feel. I’d prefer something supporting my feet from below, and something to actually push my feet against.

Conclusion:

It’s been a fair bit of work getting all the different components together, but for me overall I think it was a great project to work on. The end result is a roleplay with whole new dimensions and sensations. Happy to answer any questions I can! Thanks for reading :)
Wow thank you for sharing. I actually have the same silicone pregnant belly however I have the silicone twins pregnant belly. I like this silicone pregnant belly over others I’ve seen on amazon japan.
I was wondering are there any restrictions on the time intervals between contractions on this unit or the length of the contractions or can you go for 90 second contractons a minute or two apart?

Josh
(10-14-2019, 09:16 AM)joshlg_uk Wrote: I was wondering are there any restrictions on the time intervals between contractions on this unit or the length of the contractions or can you go for 90 second contractons a minute or two apart?

Josh

So the app that the TENS machine comes with has a maximum "hold time" of 60 seconds (i.e., length of the contraction), and a maximum interval of 30 seconds (i.e., time between contractions). That app has no randomization or ability to ramp up over time, it's just "on for X seconds, off for Y seconds"

The app I created doesn't have any of those restrictions: the contractions can last any amount of time, can be any amount of time apart, and can it can ramp things up over any amount of time (or until the unit runs out of battery I suppose...)
(04-09-2019, 07:25 AM)johnqsocial Wrote: Hello!

The Silicone Belly:

The Roleplay:

Future Plans:

Conclusion:

You have done a tremendous job and it is worthy of praise! And not only. I tried to assemble the whole kit, as you wrote, but changed the details a little. I decided to try what would work better on the prostate - I bought a butt plug (https://joynights.org/best-vibrating-but.../#product6), I bought a prostate massager (https://joynights.org/best-prostate-massager/#product7), bought vibrating anal beads (https://joynights.org/best-anal-beads/#product4) and I already had an inflatable dildo.

I conducted my research, and realized that I personally liked the action of the prostate massager more, since it is often used not only as a sex toy, but also for medical purposes. And it brought the maximum pleasure, but the anal beads and plug were also good, but still they didn't have the desired effect.

I followed your advice and when buying a belly indicated 15 cm less waist circumference, and a belt came to me, which I didn't have to correct in any way.

But I don’t know how many people have repeated your experiment, but I’m sure there are many people who would like to experience these sensations.
Have you thought about starting mass production of such kits?
I'm glad you found this useful!

Unfortunately it would be beyond my abilities to provide a kit. I think there's also a lot of personalization that goes into this, so it's probably better to buy individual components.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone used a butt baby? Chicken man 26 16,453 04-08-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: jme829140
  Butt Baby Big Brother Birthguy 2 10,398 04-06-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: jme829140
  Any belly bloat experts? Dadmom 2 2,734 12-25-2023, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Belly Button
  First silicone belly inbound!! joshlg_uk 6 1,285 04-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,547 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulated Mpreg medical check up Tidecaller 0 689 02-28-2023, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Tidecaller
  Mpreg in Practice birthboy 1 3,006 02-06-2023, 07:03 PM
  Stuffing to simulate/People touching your belly? MacenA 7 1,990 10-19-2022, 01:13 AM
Last Post: MacenA
  Low hanging belly..... agoramilio1 0 770 10-13-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: agoramilio1
  Anyone find a way to simulate your belly expanding? Or simulating fetal movement? Joan34 4 4,147 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM
Last Post: BUDDY