How to fake a pregnancy
Shocked 
If anyone (both female and male) want to imitate a pregnancy experience, then you should read this from a fake pregnancy website. Pretending you're pregnant in the three trimesters, women try to convince others they're pregnant to others. And I guess, mpreg can become more realistic if a pregnant male played these traits.

http://www.fakepregnantbelly.com/fake-pregnancy/
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart
I found this thread with new information on faking a pregnancy from WIkiHow.

http://www.wikihow.com/Fake-Pregnancy
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart
and a newly released video: How to Look Pregnant. The video states fake pregnancy bellies are available in stores where they sell maternity clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i2Zitj9Ghs
And from how to fake a pregnancy on WikiHow:

If you want to fake having twins, go for a slightly bigger belly and, hold the belly frequently. It'll look like you are having a little more caution because you have two babies. (actually, 9 months bellies are quite huge & I acted like I was about to drop the baby, but keeps holding it on, it's round but bigger than a basketball or bowling ball. And remember, when people say I'm BIG, I know they meant it's BEAUTIFUL!)

Observe how pregnant women walk, sit, bend down (and sway like a bell or shake while I attempt to still stand).

Walk with a waddle and keep your legs wide. When you sit down, spread out your legs. (similar to a duck walk).

Rub your belly frequently and smile. (Don't do this only when people are looking because then it will be obvious you are faking. Lots of that, also much smiles, & a little bit of laughter, apparently I like to receive this attention).

Be conscious of how you sit and bend down/over. (and lay down, with the big & round belly pointing out high).

Little detail, add a popped belly button. It makes it more realistic. (the outie, a prominent feature of pregnancy).

If you are really trying to get someone to believe you are pregnant print out an ultrasound from online and go around maternity stores and baby clothes stores (Maybe they will bump into you). (On my babymoon, I stopped by a maternity clothing store to buy a [lime green] dress, the wife introduced me to understanding staffers).

Put some blush on your face (dark red-bronze) You may want to add some on you arms too because some pregnant people have a change in skin color. (I've heard pregnant women...and myself genderfluid...face glows).

Go online a look up how pregnant people move. Practice the motions with the "bump" on. Practice in front of people! (Like my wife, who thought it's funny, cute & naturally pleasing...she has been pregnant 3 times herself).

Pregnant women are usually pretty moody. If you're going to act pregnant in public (or in front of people anywhere), you may want to act sensitive and/or defensive to certain remarks and possibly be apt to cry when something sentimental happens. Also, pregnant women are usually achy and sometimes their ankles are swollen, so sometimes walk with your hands on your lower back and occasionally throw out a complaint about your back and your ankles. Also, you might throw out a few complaints about your extra weight and be sure to act fatigued. Another trick is having difficulty getting up out of chairs and couches. (Well, no incident warranted me being a hormonal b1tch, but how to respond in a humorous comeback style, express pride, self-esteem & body positivity. I did that many times & would say "Man, I'm having aches, but it's all part of this", & "I can't believe I'm so huge, but I love it a lot." I pretended to be out of breath when I keep sitting down or laying flat on the bed. And to get up slower, act like it's uncomfortable, and finally, huff deeply, resembling hard Braxton Hicks movements).

Pretend to have food cravings and aversions (I done this both, not sure what kind of 6-meal-a-day diet I'll have).

And finally, pretend you need to use the restroom (increased urination, constipation, and even vomiting), as well express that you have gas (belches, since you can't really fart). (2 liters of soda can lead to headaches, burping & really having to pee, all common traits of pregnancy, added weight by the fake belly made my body feel warmer).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you study up on pregnancy? kyle1105 8 4,047 05-21-2023, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Male Pregnancy Hypnosis Babybumpboy 14 16,560 03-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Hypnosis pregnancy chronic322 8 2,857 02-25-2023, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Marvelous
  Prosthetic Pregnancy Belly mprego2 28 56,058 12-25-2020, 02:15 AM
Last Post: mprego2
  Fake water breaking Chicken man 5 1,953 08-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Last Post: MPT!
  Self Hypnotism Pregnancy Help Request Prego Toboe 20 17,420 07-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Libbylogan
  Buying a fake belly bump on Amazon, which one? RiverSeptember 0 1,323 03-24-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: RiverSeptember
Wink Nice combination for fake bloated belly kingarthur1996 0 1,905 12-28-2016, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kingarthur1996
  Fake a Baby.com and Ashton Drake Seedful 1 3,450 09-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Bubblez
  Pregnancy and privacy xHappyBumpx 15 8,711 03-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Belly Button