Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
(Back!)
Alex's mouth was a little busy to be replying, so she replaced her fondling tongue with her fingers. "Hmm I dont know... you are so fertile. I was told my kind really dont reproduce that easily, so I am thinking we should contribute as much as we xan to incresse the population." She smiled so sweetly but it was also obvious she was teasing.

She pressed a kiss on his still flat belly. "I dont know, added to the fact yoy looked so amazing when filled with babies, I feel like we could do this indefinitely..."
Alcove couldn't help himself from blushing, he looked away smiling ." I- I see .. well I don't know what to say.. but I guess its a compliment." He tensed , closing his eyes relaxing from her touch . feeling better then before actually. He licked his lips feeling a tingling sensation in his gut, wanting to be the carrier . He was starting to crave it .
"And when your belly swell, you looks so ... especially when you rubbed it unconsciously." Alex blushed as she often caught that soft moment while she was stealing glances from him, usually when she quietly hid herself behind curtains or othrr servants when their relationship had not been that good.

Alex snapped out of her own thoughts and caught on the increasingly responsive reactions of Alcove. She stimulated him further, for the first time her other self didnt need to surface fkr a forced copulation, but really it was the soft Alex making love to her mate.
Alcove laid there closing his eyes, totally opening up for Alex. he was very happy about things even though it was a struggle to swallow his pride. He made up for it with giving Alex another chance to see his true self, not the masked self that hated everything. The sound of Alex's voice talking about such things made him kinda embarrassed but he noddee, unaware of the fact he rubbed his stomach so much." oh? so you were watching me. I thought I was seeing ghosts. "
Alex climbed up onto Alcove, hovering over him just inchss away, and shyly nodded. "Yea... I have always been watching you...." she smiled, though extremely flushed and embarrassed, she gathered the courage to kiss Alcove.

While she was busy kissing him, she lifted one of his leg up slightly so her cock could slip inside of his most intimate part. It had been the "first time" for Alex, she had never been "present" during this and it showed in how clumsy she was. Her ckck slipped past Alcove's wet opening a few times before finally getting the hang of it.
" out of curiosity...how long have you been watching me?" He asked, eyes following hers , slowly closing the when she pressed her lips against alcoves.

Alcove tensed kinda feeling unsure of what to think. He looked down at her attempt to enter, missing more then once until finally he cringed, looking off to the side breaking the kiss to take a breath, looking at Alex. " What made you like me in the first place?"
That warmth and tightness surrouding Alex was amazing, and she lost the ability of speech for long moments. She opened her bleary eyes and took a second to register her gaze on Alcove, her hips already shivelling lightly, impatiebt to chanse that pleasuee. "Hmm.....?" Her eyes were blurry from the lovely feeling. "I... er... since... i could remmeber?" She siad tilting her head, looking so confused when her hips moved on its own again and slammed striaght into Alcove.

Holding the vampire's waist, Alex continued breathily. "I…I had seen you ... from afar.... since as long as I can temember..... y-you dont remember me.... nevee...." she mumbled sadly, but then a bright smile broke through as a happy tear fell off. "But now you do..."
Alcove was thinking hard, focusing on her words his eyes closed. He tensed gripping the pillows with the sheets grunting from you're thrusts reached a stronger pace, He hunched over, opened one eye cringing. Alcove was breathing heavily, covering his mouth shocked with his behavior. " mhm.. Y-yeah I remember you fr-from the royal feast when my younger brother was crowned king......." He said with a hint of jealousy.

He curled his toes trying to get used to being bottom, keeping his legs far apart. He bit the ring on his finger holding in his moans. "From a-afar?.. so you were at the main dinner table behind my mother... Yeah I remembe-Ah!! actually I can recall you standing by the garden doors whenever I wanted to walk the hounds."
He said panting, Chuckled from the last thing you said.
Alex's brian was in overload but she tried to process still, and nodded at the 2 occasssions that Alcove had mentioned about. Most of her attention was, howveer, on the waves of pleasure that kept oberwhelming her from her member, and the lady couldnr rhink of what she was planning to say when Alcove chuckled and caused a ripple of action from deep within him. That wave of pleasure was so much Alex almost prematurely gave up control, but the small lady held still.

"Alcove!" Alex yelled for her mate, from a deep yearn from her very soul. She laid herself on top of Alcove and smiled at him. "I think my heart is going to burst from how happy it's feeling.... " she said, holding.her movements still to get that outcompletely, before thrusting again, this time matched with a passionately kiss.
Alcove noticed the look on her face made her look as if she was in a trance, the lewd sounds getting louder from her hips slamming against his rear. Alcove tensed looking down towards Alex, getting a familiar vibe from her as if the presence of the mermaid wanted in. He laid back down clinging to the bedding, being rocked against the head board of the bed. "Ah! Nm " He moaned closing his eyes, as he was trying to calm down he felt the sudden pause from Alex making him curious to why she stopped. He heard the labored breathing."Hm? " He hummed opening one eye to peek towards her .

The yell made Alcove startle to almost sitting up." W-What?! what's going on? Oof!" He looked down at her after she face planted against his chest hearing her voice half muffled. He chuckled again patting her back ."I'm glad yo- Ah! ah! mm~" Before alcove could finish talking Alex already started to thrust into him again , cutting off his moans with her kiss.

Alcove tensed up gripping onto her arm, there something about this that didn't make sense but he figured since he started this mess he might as well make the most of it. He would have never thought one day he would be the one carrying the kids, being the bottom, specially with the opposite sex. He opened his eyes gazing up towards Alex seeing how much she enjoyed being able to express her love. Alcove reached up cupping the side of her face , noticing the small hint of her struggling to keep control over her instincts. "Are you scared" He asked, resting his forehead against hers."I can handle it.. trust me.. you don't have to baby me you know" He said, with a classic eyebrow raise.
"I am scared.... yes I feel like I am living in a dream, in a precarious bubble that could break any minute. I am afraid I would suddenly startle awake and found myseld alone in my little maid's quarters, and that everything had been a dr3am, that we didnt have our babies, and we didn5 have any interaction at all, that all these are just a stupid folly of mine....then my other side would yearn to becone dominant." Alex spoje of her fears, tears welling up from how emotional she was getting. However, a smile broke through and those peculiar scales and marks that had crept up died down. "But I am feeling this... this!" She smiled and gave a particularly hard thrust, causing a small squirt from Alcove. "This feels so real.... I am feelijg so much foreign feelings, this is too good for me to imagine.. this is real." She chuckled and moaned, nibbling Alcove's elegant neck as she was close to her limit.
Alcove kept his focuse on Alex giving himself the freedom to express how good it was starting to feel. He moaned, placing his hand over his mouth nodding towards Alex "Y-yeah I understand now.. Mn! I wouldn't have become the me I am..Rright now If i-mn! " Alcove struggled to muster up the words being overwhelmed with such a glories feeling of pleasure rocking him up and down. It was a sweet lustful lullaby. Being taken for the second time made him tighten around her lenght. "Mnn!" He smirked feeling her nibble at his neck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,824 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8