Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
"Do not deny it, for I could see through your heart. You have an angry soul... say yes to me, and I could fulfil your wish, even raising someone from death..." THe woman continued seductively, tilting Alcove's face up with her long finger. She knew how to attack from the weakest point in anyone, but was trapped here because of hte hateful vampire family. SHe would do whatever it takes to leave this awful place.

Alex saw the eggs shaking slightly from the persistent try from the inside, and was soon seeing a tiny dark patch of hair showing from the exit made by her lovely child. She bit her lips, needing to use all her strenght to resist the urge to help her child break free.

Parris kissed Raven for hsi understanding and together, they went back to the mansion in record speed. He paid attnetion to Raven, making sure he was following, but continued his large strides up into the guest room. All who were left was Alocve and his new mate, he figured if something was wrong, they would be the ones knowing.
Alcove struggled with the woman and paused hearing her mention the ability to bring someone back to life with just a simple wish but in his mind he knew there was a catch." Or what?...... this is some kind of trick and I know your no good...Now remove your hands...and stay away!!" He said kicking the woman off running towards the door panting heavily.

Raven held parris hand and rubbed his tummy using his free hand . He watched the birds flying from tree to tree and smiled enjoying the fresh air."this is very calming. hopefully we can do this again..hm?"
(LOL we just missed last night!)

Parris answered indulgently. "Yes of course we could do it again. It shouldnt have been cut short like this." He said as he pushed open the door after a knock, only to find himself shocked by the devastated state of the room, where Alex was hugging only 2 babies when there should be 4, and the 2 wrapped objects on the bed looking.like a bad oman.
(What do you mean?)

Alcove escaped his dark fate shutting the door to the garden locking it back up , he didn't want to risk another at take heading to his old hiding place when he was just a child . he sighed feeling the added tension from Alex grieving over the lose of the two egglings . Alcove stayed far away from her in hopes he didn't have to face a hostile siren who could possibly get him pregnant again if she wanted too , the thought itself made him cringe.
(I mean when you sent me the msg the other day i just gone off.... or i would have responded to that ;))

Alex was startled by the sudden intrusion and she immediately shuelded her babies from the possible threats, purple scales appearing immediately, but it soon retreated when she saw it was her master. She wiped away the tears and came up to bow at Parris, though her voice was still broken and she was unable to form a full sentence explaming the situation.

Parris was very shocked and asked looking around, failing to find Alcove. "What happened Alex? Why's ... and where's alcove at this time? Did he know.... ?" He glanced at the 2 corpses on the bed and gently touched on Alex's shoulder. "And why's your scales..... gosh did my idiot of a brother bit you?!"
Alcove was outside climbing a decent sized tree leaning back . he cleared his mind wanting nothing more then to forget everything around him. tending to a few bruises he felt a presence close by noticing Raven peeking out from the door checking for Amy signs of his brother in-law, Alcove still lingering near the castle. When Alcove noticed raven he huffed keeping silent ."It never fails...its always me" He pulled one of Alex's fangs out from his wound cringing in discomfort.

The siren pups responded to Alex sensing a heavy aura engulfing the room they started calling out for comfort and affection , their small undeveloped scales showing on their tummies wiggling around. Meanwhile Raven waddled back into the house unable to give parris a defiant answer about his brother.
Alex cooed over the pups, whose canine tips could already be seen in their little mouths. Only one boy and one girl were left. Not the strongest of the clutch but that's all they got now. Parris caressed their little cheeks, looking at Raven for some assistance for he wasnt used to offering motherly care even though he was a parent as well. Parris sighed and shook his head, only able to.piece together a little of what was happened. The tragedy had struck and there was little left to be done now.

"I will find Alcove back here. He couldnt just escape like a coward." He finally said when the 2 new mothers started tending to the babies, and rushed out of the room.
Raven knelt down cleaning the little ones face instructing Alex through the steps of caring for the little ones sending for the maids to prepare formula to feed the hungry new borns . "Don't worry...I'm sure he'll come around Alex... here keep him swaddled against your chest that way he can bond with you.. its a way to imprint on you " Raven explained handing her the girl also .He smiled towards the maids as they brought two warm bottles for the babies ."Thank you so much"

Alcove was in the tree laying on his back , his right hand against his abdomen watching the roof of the great oaks branches sway back & forth bringing him a sense of peace from the craziness of everything. Alcove studied the sky lifting his arm to meet his lips forced to feed from his own blood, it was a sign of stress even though he's trying to distance himself from Alex and the children he felt the anger coursing from the bond forced apon him when Alex mated with him.

He closed his eyes pulling away regaining his peace of mind.
Alex did as instructed, looking at Raven with gratitude. She hugged both babies tight, resonating with them through the unique sound of sirens. She would continue to do so until Raven got the bottles ready and she put the babies on her lap, asking fro Raven's help to fix their position so both could feed at the same time. She smiled through tears seeing the 2 fragile little babies suckle on the bottles eagerly.

Parris quickly located Alcove and leapt up onto the tree. His face dark from anger towards his brother, he ripped away his hand from his mouth. "What are you doin here while Alex's dealing with th3 babies? Arent they your chidlren? Why couldnt you grow up and face your duties?" He asked angrily.
Raven helped Alex sharing some fun stories about his first litter of vamplings and how fast their growing . he cleaned the chin of one of the little ones addressing Alex correcting her hands when feeding them both."Prop your leg up alittle too. so they don't have upset tummies " he smiled

Alcove remained silent keeping his eyes down towards the floor he wasn't interested in listening. He slowly stood up looking towards the castle heavily sighing . the look in his eyes made him look dead inside.
Alex nodded and shifted carefully doing as Raven's said. She smiled happily at the eager and hungry babies, feeding from the bottle quickly. She hummed another tune feeling her sadness dissipating a little looking at the lovdly face of her surviving babies.

Parris sneered at Alcove, crossing his arms in front of him. "I know you have always been a coward, but never before had I understood the extend of it as today. Fine. If you wouldnt go back, I would take Alex in. With my niece or nephew. Alex was facing the incident bravely, picking up her duties as a parent. You, on the other hand, what have you been doing?" He shook his head being.thoroughly disappointed in Alocve, then left abandoning all hopes of puling his brother out from this.spiral of depression.
Raven stayed close to Alex just in case she needed his help. while observing he was having a few trimmers of broth under his hand noticing his little ones most likely playing with their siblings underneath his hand. Raven smiled rubbing his belly "play time already ..hmm I wonder what caused them to reacte this way. " he said, looking towards the door concerned when he saw parris but no alcove.

Alcove stayed in the trees looking at the dome from outside of the garden he climed down after noticing the strange feeling he was no longer alone after parris left. he turned around facing the gate towards the long forest trail back to his own kingdom, sadly the darkness he encountered was close by stalking alcove her next victim from the forest with a blood thirsty look in her voidless eyes. he made a choice to do something even if it made him look like the bad guy ... He seemed light headed once the shadow caught up with him he could sense his strength fading the further he walked .
-Meanwhile-
Ever vampire knows that once every blood moon theres a vampire hunter who will never stop until he gets his hands on a pure blooded beast.
Alcove took his chances and decided to continue his journey back to his old surroundings . But there was a catche , the only way back..was through the hunters mountain..the risk of being caught was a high. With a deep breath he continued and thought to himself whether parris or not he was protecting his family by removing himself he was able to lure the beast that lingured in the garden with him and away from Alex. And most importantly felt as if he was repaying his father back for his foolish deeds in the past.
(Hmmm are we gonna kill Alcove off?)

Parris was still furious for Alcove's choice. He didnt understand, and was almost ashamed of having him as brother. He wouldnr just face the situation, choosing consciously to avoid the reality. He sighed and couldnt hide his emotions even when he reentered the room. As usual, he wound his hand around Raven, silently seeping courage and consolation from him. "I am sorry Alex.... Alxove....."

The siren snapped up her head hearing his name. Her eyes became bloodred with fury, something that showed how she had become a hybrid now. "Do not mention that name ever again, master." She said contemplating before finally making a decision. Putting the children down carefully, she came forward to Parris and knelt down, looking up with pleading eyes. "Master, i beg for your mercy. Would you allow me to stay here, to take care of these children? They wouldnr be able to survive if i bring them back to the sea.... this is the only place for them, and I beg for you to grant mw a place here.... master, please show me some mercy." She said crying, bowing down to kiss their feet.
( No but he's gonna go through a bit of a difficult path ..possibly become a vampire hunters little teachers pet maybe .. trying to find the hidden vampire village?)

Raven watched the little ones wiggle around after they were feed and sensed his lover before he was pulled into a loving embrace , he turned around kissing parris on the chin picking up on his mates discomfort with this situation . He looked at Alex feeling sorry for the little ones he rubbed his stomach and leaned against his lover purring and listening to her plea after seeing her reaction from her mates name surly whatever he did it must've been bad. " Honey ...suppose we do ..give her a chance to collect herself since the children need someone to protect them.. I think we should let her stay.. until the season is right..." he said, rubbing his small baby bump.
(Right. sure, you would take the lead for Alcove ;))

Parris sighed and lift Alex up from her kneeling. "how could I possibly leave you and my newphew and niece out there on your own. Please, Alex. and Raven as well! What kind of man do you two see me as to have to ask me about such thing!" he said not without his annoyance, but soon broke into another sigh. "All i have to say is, on behalf of our family, I would like to apologize to you for such cowardice of Alcove. Please stay. I would like to compensate you with all that I could." He said looking at Alex with gentle eyes. "You have long not been a servant in this house anymore Alex, not since Alcove mated with you. You are now officially one of the masters." He said with a light smile.
Alcove walked through the open forest crouching down for a few minutes to catch his breath with the shadow in pursuit . he laid on his side feeling the need to feed from his mate coming up strong in his senses but couldn't since he wanted to keep the distance from them all together . The sound of guns made Alcove tense up sensing the vampire hunters camping ground was closer then he excpeted . "Fudge .. I must move a little faster then Ugh..this.. come on alcove move a little faster ...nm.." He said standing up making his way for cover hearing one someon shout as if he's been spotted.

Raven smiled and kissed his lover after hearing such great news he looked at Alex helping her with the little ones feeding them a bottle taking them back to the nursery."You two need a nice nap .."
Alex was once again in tears hearing Parris' statement. She couldnt stop the tears even if she tried so hard to stop them. Pearls were agaib rolling all around the room and even though it could be perceived as rude, Parris went forwaard to his mate, afraid that Raven would slip on one of those little beads. He waved Alex off from her attempt to bow down and kiss his feet. "Raven's right. Spare all those gestures. The only priority of yours now should be to take good care of those little ones. And when you are more comfortable with it, take also our kids. I do, afterall, want some time when Raven's attention's fully on me." Parris smiled as he kissed triumphantly on Raven's cheeks and rubbed his "potbelly".
Raven pouted when he was instructed to hand them back to Alex and watched the little pearls drop to the ground clinging onto his mate. he caressed his belly smiling at Alex thengiggled when he received a kiss from parris against his cheek causing him to blush. " it seems like forever since the first time we encountered each other hm?... I've probably told you already but.. I'm glade I came here instead of the old camping ground... " He received a small flashback of his old human life and realized his family is worried sick about him . he quickly looked down running his hand through his hair ignoring those memories.

Alcove was captured by one of the hunters being dragged to the hunters nest/camping ground . they all started shouting and chanting the sacred hyme watching alcove with eyes filled with anticipation of getting a closer look at him.

The King of hunters walked down from his thrown lifting alcove up with his bare hands laughing" WELL ...IT SEEMS THE SPIRITS HAVE GIVEN US A SIGN... THAT ARE TIME IS DRAWING NIGH .... YOU BLOOD SUCKING PARASITES WILL BE BENEATH US...!!!!! " he shouted while the people around laughed and praised their leader ." WE SHALL RULE THE FOREST AGAIN!!! AND THE BEAST THAT HUNTS US WILL PAY DEARLY !...TIE HIM IN SHAKELS ...*he turns to face his son * Go retrieve my cloak we have a kibgdom to destroy.. "he smirked .

Alcove looked around feeling his heart thumping in his chest from the adrenaline rush, he tried kicking them away but they held a staff with some kind of liquid that caused his throat to close if they held it to his nose long enough making it difficult to do anything. He tried sending his brother a message getting knocked out by the gaurds , they tied his arms behind his back and a chain for the king to control him with.
"I think i woudlnt get tired from hearing that.... but let's continue this conversation when we're in some place more private." He nodded at Alex as they exited the room. Parris was so weary of the beads on ground that he lifted Raven up to walk, entirely forgettinf that Raven was now a vampire as well, possessing quick enough response to handle any fall. Or perhaps, he just loved having his mate in his arms.

As they entered their room and he was about to place Raven on bed, he had a pang on his heart, and he could hear Alcove's panicky sound attempting to say something, causing him to stop dead on his steps. However, the message died away as abrupt as he came, and he wondered what his brother could be trying to do. He resumed his steps and kissed his confused lover. "Sorry babe, i have something urgent coming up. Do you mind staying here for awhile? I promise I would be back real quick."
Raven played in his lovers hair notice a change in his stance . he tapped parris 'shoulder looking very concerned about what was happening."babe?... are you okay? ..." he reacted to his mate snapping out of it and kissed his chin listening closely to parris. "please be careful then... " He said getting cozy in the bed feeling the urge to nap ,rubbing the side of his belly .

Alcove was stripped of his royal attire and dressed in a thin black robe decorated in jewels and armor , he belonged to the king and stayed by his side by force . he had a mouth guard to cover his fangs making hard to stop himself from drooling making him appear ferocious to the other humans watching. -*in his mind*"Parris... the hunters have grown in strength... plus the shadow from the garden is following me.. I don't know what it wants from me... so I left despite the circumstances.. I need your help..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,963 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,756 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,785 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8