Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Parris kissed Raven back, givjng him an apologetic glance before leaving the office quick. He attempted to reestablish his contact with his brother but it was almost an hour later, when Alcove himself woke up from his shock, that he managed to receive the plea from Alcove again. He had been in his office discussing with the chief of guards and other advicers to discuss about the strnage incident.

*in his mind* "alcove! Gosh bro where are you now? Dont worry we are coming to get you. Are you captured? What happened? Any hint on where you are and what's the plan of those filthy hunters? The shadow from the garden? What is it that you are talking about?"

The vampire leader shushed all the others in his room while he meditated when communicating with his brother.
Raven watched his mate leave and decided to read through one of parris favorite books , he found a page or two removed from the book and gasped . He walked over to the desk inside the bedroom and placed the book down seeing the pages on the desk." what kind of work is this?... .oh well then Pius drew on these haha ... he sure was committed Pius... thank you for choosing me to restore this mans heart..he is a wonderful lover and father to our children.." He said with a glossy eyes smile getting emotional.

Alcove was sitting next to the king glaring at everyone . his nostrils being assaulted by the smell of blood festering in the humans resembled the aching torture of being slamed against the wall for just being alive . he cringed moving his jaw around from the muzzle he was forced to wear ,his fangs tucked into a metal guard. When the king sat down at the dining table he mocked the vampire by petting him and speaking to him as if he was a brainless pet .

Alcove' pride grew making him red in the face with anger he was close to attacking when he felt his bother trying to contact him . " Quickly! you must hurry! I'll try to keep my energy up so you have the ability to track me... we don't have much time.. I don't know why they haven't killed me yet but ... something tells me they have a horrible plan *his voice fades in and out * "
Those few pages with Pius' doodles matching the content of the book had been Parris' salvation through the day when he had lost everything. Pius had been an excellent illustrator and Parris had prctically lived on that, spending hours looking over and over them.

Parris, on the other hand, was screwing his brows tight hearing Alcove's unstable voice. "Any hints on where you are? Whihc part of that forrest? When's the last time that you have fed? From Alex?" He asked, needing that information to determine for how much longer Alcove would be able to keep up with his energy. Quickly calculating, he directed for a guard to go fetch Alex. He would have to bring Alex as well for the rescue mission. Her blood now would be the most effective in replensihing Alcove's energy. He was expecting for the worse now as he prepared for departure in search of Alcove.
Raven rubbed his belly returning his mates belongings including the paper to its original place . he was delighted to see his lover moving on and he was even more excited to help him fulfill his dream in having children. with a subtle brush of his hand over his tummy he could sense the little ones inside resting and growing inside his womb. he walked to the bed cradling his baby bump humming a tune .

Alcove focused his energy to hear the rest of parris questions and took his time trying to reply." *his thoughts* Not familiar with this route... I was heading back to my village... near the rough waters close to the north boarder ..and now when I look around after being knocked unconscious I can't seem to collect my thoughts . it looks like the highlands...maybe even the oak forest..And no I haven't eaten a thing since the incident with..w...with the egglings.... *sighs* Anyway I'm close to losing my peace of mind this so called king is very unpleasant he continues to mock and brag about a battle he hasn't even won yet... its sickening." He replied to parris in his mind , the king started petting Alcove like some kind of domestic cat .
Its another growth surge and soon Raaven's belly would be growing to more than just a slight bulge. He slept well, and so were the babies, as they seemed to want Parris to have his peace of mind as he dealt with the crisis.

Parris quickly tried to map out the locations Alcove had been telling him, and through triangulating and cross referencinf with known hubs of the hunters he wotked out 3 possible locations where Alcove could be kept. From how Alcove mentioned about a group of men gathering in a very possibly large peace of clear land, that narrowed the search down further. He loojed at his guards and advisors and quickly split the people, him leading half away to the more probable of the 2 spots, where it was nearer the vampire village with the weaker of teb population, and the other to the second one. *thoughts* Alcove we are coming to fetch you. You rest and preserve as much energy as you could. Alex would be with me so she could replenish your strength as soon as we arrivrd. It's gonna be fine bro* he said as he exchanged a glance with Alex, who had been briefed quickly already, befote disappearing together into darkness.
Alcove quickly claimed himself trying to stall as much as possible he looked at the king and decided to play along with his mockery . he started to press his shoulder against the older gent as if he was actually being submissive to his position as king of the hunters . The king was in the mist if eating and looked down toward she vampire laughing with amusement."Hahaha! look at this boys ! surly this here parasite gets the picture... haha don't bite the hand that feeds you *Chuckles*..Yes change your mind hm?" He said running a hand through his hair "Suchs long hair... why must you prefer to weigh yourself down with all of this? ..hm?.. I should get with the hairdresser and fix this up ..yes that would be very nice .." He said gesturing for more wine.
Parris on the other hand pulled on Alex as he gtabbed the siren while travellling. "Stay close to me. These hunters are dangerous even with their inferior strength. They had developed a range of weapons specifically designed to make use of vampire's weaknesses. You still need time to adjust to your new powers, so stay close. There could be a nasty fight ahead." He said as he shadow walked quickly through the forest.

When they arrived at the outskirt of the hub, the group of vampires fanned out, preparing for their accustomed startegy of ambush. Parris directed his followers as he gave instructions with a few simple hand gestures. He tugged Alex with him as he killed 2 guards and pulled their clothes off. Throwing a set to Alex, he whispered. "Get changed in ghe bush. We are getting in."
Alcove was getting famished and needed to feed soon or else he'd lose his mind he was laying down on the floor unable to get his thoughts right ,trying his best to rest and save the rest of what little power & energy he had left . The king walked into the room searching for his pet seeing him on the floor. "Ah!.. you seem comfy ..good I have a lot in store for you in the future.. you'll have lots of fun." He said with a twisted grin running his fingers through alcoves hair signaling for his personal hair dresser to give his new pet a trim .

Alcove was barley able to stay focused enough to hear what he was saying and laid his head back down staring at the wall feeling the pain of hunger course through his body making him sickly paler then before . a few maids snuck into the kings room after he left to go attend his kingly duties , the kneeled down watching the hair dresser shave the sides of his hair while the other braided the middle section giving him the signature look . The maids smiled and blushed seeing a real vampire for the first time.

Raven was still sleeping on his side rubbing the sides of his stomach feeling how much his belly grew ." MNM.." He was in his underwear nice and comfy.
Alex scrambled to get changed and at first look she did manage to blend in, though it showed that the clothes were much too large on her so it only acted as a loose disguise. They quickly travelled through to the cluster of buildings. "Alex, I would try to locate my brother, you could also start looking. Hear what your heart said, as bonded mates you shiuld have a connection that relied less on the magical powrr alcove possessed than. Call for your mate, I am very sure Alcove is in distress now. Feel for his cry for help." He quickly instructed as he started searching, crying through his mental bonding for Alcove as Alex attempted the same, through a different channel.
The maids watched the finishing touches made on alcoves hair being brushed and braided , they miles and thanked the hairdresser slowly looking at him and making sure the king didn't know they were in his room. " vampires are so strange yet attractive don't you think? ." said the smallest maid to the other two. "yes indeed but he is very intimidating in my opinion.. he's to tall for my taste and he looks so sickly its very alarming up close but his eyes are very becoming...don't you think Sarah?" Said the second maid to the third ." I don't really care he's a monster just like the rest of them now let's go before we get I to trouble ...I can't believe I let you guys talk me into doing this." said the last and most easily angered maid . Alcove was laying on the floor mat drooling from the smell of their blood he kept himself under control hearing the cries of Paris and Alex, half of him wasn't to happy to see Alex again but he had no other choice and tried his bed to reply back.
It took some time for Parris and Alex to pick up the weak reply from alcove in their head, and they almost bumped into anothrr troup of guard as they went around blindly in the house. Alez was the first to pick up the sound and Parrus soon followed when he suddenly realise the little voice was not from the rooms but from Alcove. They both rushed forward and was about to turn yh4 corner when Parris spotted the 3 maids coming out. He quickly grabbed Alex to pull her back. They could easily subdue the maids, but the important thing was to get Alcove out, not starting a battle. He pressed a finger on his lips to ask Alex to stay quiet. He looked around befotr emerging from the shadows and quickly sneaked into the room. How weka and "manipulated" Alcove looked startled even Parris, who had been thinking of the worst already, and he quickly leapt forward to yank free the nozzle. "Alcove! Come quickly Alex, slit your wrist. Alcove need you now!" He hushed as Alex was quitr startled as well, stsnding therr stunned.
Alcove moved his mouth around cringing from the achy pain in his jaw , he kept his gaze low unable to look them in the eyes his pride was hurting and he wished to never be in such a state again. He clutched his chest feeling the thirst overwhelming his thoughts and clung to his head grunting.

The king was passing through the hallway managing to bump into the hair dresser he was very excited to know about his pets make over and wanted to see for himself.
Alex quickly came forward and slit her wrists, making a large cut on her delicate hand as blood oozed out of her in a huge gush. Parris frowned seeing the excessively large wound but didn't say anything as the ample amount of blood would help Alcove tremendously now. He picked up chattering noises from outside and groaned inwardly hearing footsteps appraoching. He whispsered to Alex and Alcove. "Come, we have to leave soon. Alex, keep your wrist on Alcove and take his right side. I would get his left. Let's get out of hear." The vampire ordered as he targeted a window that could be broken through. Lifting his brother up, all three leapt up and clashed through the glass.
Alcove made a deep groan making his way to Alex smelling the blood he snapped out of the trance for a moment looking at Alex his eyes lowered to the floor , when Paris gave the order Alcove felt the strong grip of his bro the and mate carry him safely out the window landing on the forest floor. he licked the wound trying to grab it from moving around to much. Alcove sunk his fangs into the wound and started feeding heavily taking big cheek fulls of his her blood.

the sides of his head was shaved leaving only the center from his hair line to the back still long , he wore heavy necklaces and collars and a priceless robe from the kings wardrobe he loss weight after 1 day of not eating. his eyes were closed , drawing his fangs from his arm he went for her neck needing more. His desperation for more blood was noted by his own brother.
The desperation was at first understandable, but with heavier gulps and direct ingestion from her neck, Alex was starting to have difficulty catching up. Her face started losing color soon. Parris at first just let Alcove fed, himself busy stayin down and establsihing communciattion with his troops, but how fiercely Alcove was drinking caught his attention and he snapped him out of his draining of Alex, squeeezing his arm.tight.

"Alcove! You arent going to kill Alex rkght? Come here we have to leave now. You could continue to drink later when we're back and in somewhere safe." He said forcing Alcove to release Alex's decliate neck, and had to help Alex steady herself when she swayed after Alcove released his grip. She's much weakened now with the rapid bloodlost, and Parris had to uegenlty spell the 2 wounds closed before tbey could shadow walk away together.
Alcove was infact going a little bit extreme with how much he was drinking but it felt so good to finally feed from someone, the sweet tempting scent of her blood, the smooth crimson nectar coating his lips filling his mouth caused his hostile nature to be triggers with her presence. he felt something something grab his arm and pull him away, he looked up not wanting to stop yet before he saw his bother talking to him . "...n-no... just.. al-alittle... mo.." He was forced onto his feet and looked around licking what was left on his lips .

While they were locating a safer place to continue /rest alcove watched the forest floor unable to look Alex in the eyes. he figured after this he still had to go to his own country for the sack of their happyness he cleared his throat feeling his head noticing the sides of his head was shaved leaving a long trail of hair like a Mohawk except it was a long braid . He paused feeling violated knowing he probably shouldn't go back to his own town it would cause more drama for himself . "Fuck..... " He mumbled under his breath
Alex was almost losing consciousness, only keeping up with the 2 vampires with the last of her instincts. She knew it was dangerous, and she wouldn't want to be the one dragging them down. She was utterly drained, and could barely see, only clutching Alcove close with what little strength she had left.

As they arrived at some outskirt, several more shadows appeared and knelt down seeing their king. Parris waved them away to secure the grounds, as noises could be heard from afar. The human's king must have given orders to recapture Alcove. turning around, he was just in time to see Alex crumbled. She couldn' thold on any longer now that she knew they had arrived to some place that's safer. She collapsed directly onto Alocve's shoulder, her face pale as a sheet.
While they made their way to a safer place Alcove felt something against his shoulder and quickly grabbed his arm looking over his shoulder seeing Alex clinging onto his arm. " .....hmm?" he knelt down almost falling down with Alex against his own chest, He later there looking up towards parris." Let's rest here for now brother...she's to weak..." He said offering himself to be fed apon to make up for everything she went through including the lose of the two egglings.

Alcove watched the sky darken with each passing moment he felt her pulse to check if she was alive and awkwardly draped his arms around her , he glanced down at her and started imagining this must be what parris goes through with raven ."...life is a big box of surprises " he murmured to himself keeping a look out for danger.
Parris kept on communication.with his troops and finally decided they couldnt linger here for any longer. There were still a large crowd searching for thrm. He glanced at the paled face of Alex and whispered to Alcove. "Get your mate up, we have to go." He wasnt without worry for the siren, but the urgency of their escapr topped everything. She could recover all the time she needed when they got back.

Looking at alcove he knew his brother hadnt fully recovered. He helped lifted Alex up and quickly gone down the way out.
Alcove forced himself to stand up going in and out of focuse with his vampire instincts and his domestic upbringing . He followed after parris picking up the scent left from where he bite Alex it kept him awake and running but it was also driving his stomach into a bowl of throne begging for more of that red liquid gold pumping through her vains . He rubbed his eyes catching up to them keeping himself from causing any set back to their escape. " ..... are we there?... " he asked thoughtlessly desiring to be home again missing the peaceful sound of the birds chirping .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,115 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,735 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,960 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,142 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,860 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,039 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,878 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8