Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making a realistic padded pregnant belly
Video 
So in my earlier days of simulating pregnancy I would end up with lopsided bellies, not the best shape or they wouldn't sit on my body well.
Since then I've become obsessed with shaping my belly to look as realistic as possible in relation to my body type/shape etc. I've perfected my single baby belly & my twins belly looks really good, at least to me?Haha
So last night I tried making an ultra realistic triplets belly for the first time, I feel like it turned out really well but I would love to get some feedback from y'all and see of anyone has any tips or tricks of their own that could help me make it look even better :) As you may know I'm a true carrier at heart, being pregnant no matter what size belly just gives me the most incredible feeling, & I can't help but want to share it with the community❤️

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look amazing! I am looking for someone to do some phot/video of Labor simulation and am willing to give a paid commission PM me if you are interested.
that's my babies in there <3 
You look great!
Thank you! Smile
Wow, you're so sexy hehe
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP.
How do u make ur belly look so great
i love my preggo belly. dont u? lol
Excellent and sexy belly!
My Stories:
     Thinking Back (NSFW): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=553
     Subscribers (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
     Subscribers, Part II (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2071
     Post Partum Pain and Pregnant: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3328
     Adventures of an Amateur Stripper (NSFW, Explicit, M/M): http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=5920

wow u outdid yourself its amazing it looks so natural and realistic a really good job damn
Awe thank you so much! Smile
Wow, that looks so realistic and beautiful! You're a handsome father. Smile
I'm that guy on Omegle. No not THAT guy!
(11-13-2016, 08:34 AM)MpregboyUS Wrote:  So in my earlier days of simulating pregnancy I would end up with lopsided bellies, not the best shape or they wouldn't sit on my body well.
Since then I've become obsessed with shaping my belly to look as realistic as possible in relation to my body type/shape etc. I've perfected my single baby belly & my twins belly looks really good, at least to me?Haha
So last night I tried making an ultra realistic triplets belly for the first time, I feel like it turned out really well but I would love to get some feedback from y'all and see of anyone has any tips or tricks of their own that could help me make it look even better Smile As you may know I'm a true carrier at heart, being pregnant no matter what size belly just gives me the most incredible feeling, & I can't help but want to share it with the community❤️

How did u do such a realistic belly?  Care to share? 
(11-15-2016, 10:19 AM)bellyexotic Wrote:  
(11-13-2016, 08:34 AM)MpregboyUS Wrote:  So in my earlier days of simulating pregnancy I would end up with lopsided bellies, not the best shape or they wouldn't sit on my body well.
So last night I tried making an ultra realistic triplets belly for the first time, I feel like it turned out really well but I would love to get some feedback from y'all and see of anyone has any tips or tricks of their own that could help me make it look even better Smile As you may know I'm a true carrier at heart, being pregnant no matter what size belly just gives me the most incredible feeling, & I can't help but want to share it with the community❤️

How did u do such a realistic belly?  Care to share? 

Sure Smile well really all I do is carefuly roll up some Old T-shirts and blankets into a desirable shape, then use a few old pairs of stretchy underwear to hold the shape together, and I have a pair of bike shorts that work really well to keep it tight, that's the black pair that you can see in some of the pictures. I thought about making some step-by-step pictures but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who bought a belly? expectingasurprise 9 1,478 01-13-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: SupernaturalR
Wink Nice combination for fake bloated belly kingarthur1996 0 209 12-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Last Post: kingarthur1996
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 2,537 12-28-2016, 02:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 5,596 07-14-2016, 08:36 PM
Last Post: HollyWd
  pregnant ware and designation preagnas 1 591 06-19-2016, 12:01 AM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10
  Empathy Belly for sale Marylandavedc 0 1,067 03-02-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Marylandavedc
  How long have you gone pregnant? mpregoneverthing 18 6,028 10-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Suggestions for Belly Realism Maiseulove 12 4,635 07-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: HollyWd
  belly ideas curiousmpreg 5 2,045 08-16-2013, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Sugar Kitten =^_^=
  Prosthetic Pregnancy Belly mprego2 20 19,049 04-18-2013, 10:27 PM
Last Post: mprego2