His. (Closed with Lovebite.)
A young stepson and stepfather share a night of passion which makes the stepson pregnant.

A young man whose name was Devin smiled, getting cozy and relaxed in the bed beside his stepfather. He was always eager, wanting to please his beloved. He gently nuzzled his stepfather's strong, muscular chest, closing his eyes and basking in the warmth they had shared together. He soon fell asleep, remaining that way for quite a while. Soon, the first rays of dawn had peeked over the horizon and upon the warm rays of light he had awoken, stretching his arms and legs.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
The duke had been careful in not waking his stepson, the young man had training today and he wouldn't want their throes of passion to have kept him from being at his best. The more than middle aged man hummed quietly as he buttoned his shirt, he turned his head when he heard the other stirring and leant over to kiss his forehead then his slightly parted lips. "You should shower."He murmured, rubbing his thigh with his rough hand and squeezing it somewhat,"You smell of sex."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin slowly awoke from his slumber, yawning softly as he rubbed his eyes. He blushed as his waiting lips were kissed ever so sweetly by his beloved stepfather, causing a smile to form on his face. He nodded at his stepfather's words, getting up after feeling embarrassed as he had noticed the strong smell of the aftermath of their sexual bonding the night before had lingered upon his body like a stain in clothing. He gathered up an outfit to be worn after he was clean. He turned on the bathtub, washing the filth from his body until he was clean as a whistle. Soon after an hour of scrubbing he smelled ever so sweetly of vanilla soap. He dressed in a mens blouse, tan trousers and black shoes.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Franz had snuck out of the bedroom once Devin has disappeared into the bathroom, he ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair. The older male tucked his shirt into his pants, ignoring the glances he received from his servants and heading to his own room to shower. Then return outside in the back of the house where breakfast was this morning, a grand array of foods spread out before the family. Not just he and his step son and wife, there were also his own sons and daughters who chatted and spread jam on toast. As he approached,"Where is your mother?"He asked and his daughter shook her head,"She didn't feel up to coming down."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin hummed softly to himself, soon descending the stairs. He had said his greetings to his siblings, hugging each of them. He had smiled and had sat down to eat his meal of light brown jam and toast. He had listened to his siblings chatting, choosing to stay quiet and eat his meal. He had waited till his step father came to the kitchen, getting up and walking from the house and into the woods that surrounded to house. He wanted to be by himself for a while like he did some days, that did not mean that he was wanting to be alone. It was just how he was, sometimes he needed to walk around for a while to clear his head.

His step father did not follow him that time, the older man hadn't even noticed when the young man left the table, he had half a mind to think that he was still up in his bedroom recovering from their lustful night. He wouldn't know either for a long while, as a sorcerer from the neighboring country seeked out the oldest of the Lord and Lady's family, Devin was his target and he wouldn't let him escape until he had finished his assignment. The man was just a bit older than Devin and was as distinguished as a king as he stood in a clearing, seemingly waiting for the teenager to come meet him,"Devin."He smiled crookedly, long silver hair and an angular face as he lifted a hand in greeting,"Nice to finally meet you."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin had walked through the clearing, seeing the strange, handsome man that was watching him from afar. "Um .. hello Sir .. who are you if I may ask .. I have never seen you before .. do you need directions somewhere?" He asked, wondering as to what would happen in the next few hours. He was not fully aware that soon he would be taken as a husband to the sorcerer. He was curious about the unknown man but he had kept his distance. He was a bit fearful of the man but did his best not to let that feeling be of known to him.

The man seemed surprised,"We have met in your dreams."He replied,"You have wonderful visions of color... It bothers me to think of who you've been sleeping with, although it has been a source of great pleasure for me."He added, smiling lazily as they approached each other now,"So sorry... I'm rambling."He murmured and removed his cloaks hood from his head as he met the human's eyes fully,"We haven't truly met, I do suppose... I'm Nicolas, arch mage to the king."He bowed some and then straightened up again,"I've come to take your child."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin was also surprised, trying to figure out why the man was here. He listened to him, wondering as to why he had wanted his child. He became defensive when the topic was brought up about his child. "Why do you need my child, and who is this "king" you speak of?" He asked softly, not wanting to put too much stress or pressure on himself more than he needed. He was a bit distrustful by the mysterious man that he was speaking to but did not let that be known of to him. He put his hands over his stomach as if he was trying to protect the unborn life within it. How did that man know about his dreams? .. it was much too awkward speaking of it.

"So you know of your pregnancy?" Nicolas saw the surprise on Devin's face, though it wasn't because of his mention of the child, or maybe it was. "Your step father doesn't know about it, does he? Why do keep it secret, you will start to show soon enough."He stepped closer to him, tilting his head and watching as he touched his stomach,"My king. I've told you about him. You've seen him in your dreams... He's showed you what you can have if you do this."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The pregnant, soon to be father who was Devin was not sure as to why he was sure he was pregnant. It was kind of like a fatherly instinct he now had. There was no denying it. He wanted to back away from the strange man who was Nicolas but instead he stayed still. He began wondering as to if he would have a dream about Nicolas or the king after falling asleep that night. It seemed as though every since he was an innocent child he had the same dreams but not as intense. They were many vivid dreams but he was not sure of them until he matured into a young man. "Yes .. I do know of my pregnancy. And my step father does not know. He would kill me if he found out." He said softly with a quivering voice. He did not want to be found out, he was scared of how his step father would take the secret.

"You're carrying a special child, you know. We are only looking out for your and it's well being."Nicolas reached forwards to place a hand on his shoulder gently with a subtle squeeze,"Don't tell him, you two were lovers but not any longer. The king will stake his claim now."He touched the side of his face, knuckles against his cheek softly before pushing his hair behind his ear,"Your mother's new husband loves you, but you aren't his for any longer."He reached down again to take his hand,"Do you want to meet our king?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The young Devin was confused but he seemed to enjoy how sweet the man was. He wanted to run, to hide and never show his stepfather that he was pregnant. Never. If his family found out then he was sure that he would be in massive trouble. Or worse .. he would probably be punished severely. He felt as if he were a cat enjoying being stroked and petted. "Yes. I would like to meet him." He said with a smile. He wondered as to what the king looked like. He was eager to be somewhere much more on the safer and quiet side.

"Devin?"The Duke came through the wall of deep green bush, he didn't see who was with his step son as Nicolas had made himself visible only to Devin himself. The silver haired man watched the other as he approached,"What are you doing all the way out here? Tease."He smiled as he wrapped his arms around the younger man's waist and leaned in to rest their foreheads together,"Are you okay? You skipped breakfast."He murmured and held him against his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin was startled by the sound of his stepfather calling out his name but did not jump in surprise. "I wanted to walk around the woods a little bit. I apologize for not being there for breakfast, father." He said softly, putting on the facade of an innocent smile. He still saw Nicolas's presence as clear as day, glad that only he and he alone could see him and not his stepfather. "I am alright." He wrapped his arms around his beloved stepfather, not letting him know that he was with child. He was scared of what would happen to his child more than what would happen to him if the secret would be exposed. He was also scared of what his family would think of him even more. He was both excited and miserable as the same time.

"Why? It's much too hot for that."He said, running his fingers through his hair and kissing his lips softly now,"You taste of sweat."He chuckled at him, squeezing his shoulders and then rubbing his back as he looked at him lovingly for a few more moments then let him go,"We're going out today, as a family. Your mother would like it if you would come."He said and nuzzled the top of his head a moment,"And I would like it as well."He added and Nicholas smiled a bit, keeping his snort inside as he watched the two.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I apologize father, it was peaceful out here and I just wanted to clear my mind. Is a little bit of breakfast still for me?" Devin said softly, kissing his lover's lips who was his strong, muscular stepfather. He did so for a minute, noticing that Nicolas found it funny because of the conversation exchanged. He nodded, agreeing to the traveling that would happen that evening. He was not sure as to how long the lie would stay in mind. He walked back to the house, turning around and still seeing Nicolas. He wondered as to why only he could see him. When he was commented about tasting of sweat he blushed, embarrassed. "I will take a bath."

"It's alright. Your mother was just worried."He said and rubbed his cheek with his thumb before lifting his chin with his finger again to kiss him once more,"Of course."He nodded and dropped his hand now as he turned to head back out of the forest with his step son's hand in his own until they came into the range of the house. Duke Franz smiled,"I may join you in that."He added and nipped at his lip, stopping at the edge of the forest as the mage sighed quietly,"Hm... He's going to do more than that."He said, just as the older man turned to face the younger, looking down at him for a moment then clearing his throat,"-How...often do you think you'll be here for? How much longer?"He asked, knowing the boy was basically a man now as he looked at him with an almost desperate look to his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin smiled up at his handsome stepfather, gazing up into the depths of his eyes lovingly. He hated blinking because he felt that he could stare at his strong stepfather for many many hours, so on and so forth. As much as he loved him at the same time he was not letting his stepfather know about his secret plans. Not a single piece or moment would be known of those such plans. He was soon to travel to the new kingdom that Nicolas had spoken about, wanting his unborn son or daughter to be in the king's hands where he felt he or she belonged. His vivid dreams told him that such fact and that alone. It was told by Nicolas and the king. He did not know whether or not to go through with it but he felt that at the right time he would be ready. "I am sorry for not telling you and mother about where I was going off to. I just love this forest that we live by. It is very peaceful out here." He said softly to his beloved stepfather. He would need to find a more than correct escape route to follow Nicolas to. He wanted to be in the new kingdom, wanted to be able to spread his wings and fly.

"I am not sure father, I can stay for as long as I can." Devin said softly, kissing his stepfather's lips and embracing him close. He looked at Nicolas, letting him know that he would be ready to be with the king of the faraway kingdom that was always seen in his dreams.

Franz had no idea of he untold secret Devin refused to tell him, he simply smiled at him as always as he looked at the younger man while they walked towards the mansion again, stopping at the back porch where the servants cleaned up the family's recent breakfast. As the older man stepped inside of the den and lead his step son upstairs to the guest room they stayed in when they made love to each other,"Maybe I will take you out there for a day soon."He said and was surprised when he took the initiative to kiss him,"Trying to distract me, hm?"He smiled and returned the kiss, holding him by his waist as he did, running his hands back up to run through his hair and then lift him up as he carried him into the bathroom while Nicolas sat at the window in the guest room. Not looking to leave now after stating his business, he would look after Devin with his life, as the king wanted him to.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,677 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,393 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,099 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,707 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,855 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,797 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,073 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,696 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,705 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8