His. (Closed with Lovebite.)
Devin smiled up at taller male he knew was Nicolas. Nicolas was his sharp, eagle eyed and rottweiler tough bodyguard. He was the reason he felt that he was safe. He was shy but he tried to hide it completely from time to time when he could. He was curious about the king, his new, destined mate. When the conversation was brought up about the busy king visiting him he tried to hold back a blush but sadly it and other emotions had betrayed him. Some emotions were happy and a little bit scared and shy. He felt no single form of negativity in his emotions. "Nicolas, I hope that you don't mind me expressing myself but I am scared. What will I say around the king? .. I am not much of a talker." He said with a nervous swallow. He felt his hands shake in his lap beyond control. He hated that his hands, emoions and body would betray him in other ways.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
Nicolas had learned much from this simple human about life on the other side, about the dictation of emotions and how they handled them. He sighed at him with a soft smile,"Whatever you wish to talk about... The king would never punish you for being yourself around him. Not you at least."He reached out and placed his hand on his, allowing some of his magic to flow through himself and into the other as a calming mechanism he had picked up. "It's okay."He tilted his head slightly and squeezed his hand,"Tell him about your time here...the baby... Your experiences."The warlock rubbed his thumb over the back of the human's cheek and then wrapped his arms around him stiffly,"It's perfectly fine."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Devin had also learned a whole lot about the king and Nicolas. He hummed as he took a well needed bath. When he was done he dried himself off with a warm sky blue towel and felt clean as a whistle. Soon, after dressing himself he entered the room that was his bedroom, smiling as he saw Nicolas waiting for him in there. "Hello Nicolas." After a hour of talking he spoke his gratitude to his handsome, intelligent bodyguard. "Thank you for giving me advice." He waited for the king to enter his room, a lot of his nervousness disappeared from his shoulders. When he was being listened to by his bodyguard it made things a lot more better. For once in his life he was not scared and uncertain of his words that would be spoken to from time to time. He was surprised at first when he was embraced in a hug but then he eased into it and hugged his bodyguard back. He sighed happily, kind of missing his stepfather more than anything in his world but knew that this was his new life, a life with the king and his bodyguard, Nicolas so he kept the thoughts of his stepfather to himself and himself only. He was curious as to when his baby would be born. Soon he or she would be in the big, wide world. He was eager to see.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,349 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,816 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,982 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8