StuffedTaco Mpreg Youtube Series
A YouTube user by the name of StuffedTaco378 has started a series where he will act as if he is going through the weeks of his pregnancy. Although some will criticize with the size of his stomach in accordance to the supposed week he is in, I definitely admire his efforts and giving this community something new to enjoy. Cheers, StuffedTaco378!

This is his most recent video 
(11-16-2016, 03:26 AM)DrBellyJock Wrote: A YouTube user by the name of StuffedTaco378 has started a series where he will act as if he is going through the weeks of his pregnancy. Although some will criticize with the size of his stomach in accordance to the supposed week he is in, I definitely admire his efforts and giving this community something new to enjoy. Cheers, StuffedTaco378!

This is his most recent video 

It looks so realistic.
Hi! I'm the dude who is making these videos. I have been communicating with the community and welcome all feedback/criticisms. In my most recent video, I briefly touch on why the belly is the size that it is. I have heavily researched what a female pregnancy looks and feels like, and try to follow a general outline of what it might look like for me. I had viewed many images of what a twin pregnancy would look like at different weeks, and also feel that I was a little generous in my size for the early stages. It may not be perfect, but I feel confident in my contributions. I have two disadvantages unfortunately. One being my limited income. I don't like to admit it but its the way it is. I have my paypal account url below every video and a few dollars here and there goes a long way, as I am actually growing my own belly for this. Second and more importantly, I am doing this all on my own. Disadvantage being that I have no idea how I will pull off a believable birthing video. If anyone with more experience could give me any tips on how I can find people to make such a video, or to make a believable birthing video by myself (which I would rather not have to do) please don't hesitate to message me either here on this site or at my email. stuffedtaco378@gmail.com While I can't fulfill everyones desires for what my videos look like, I genuinely consider all suggestions. Thank you so much for watching. p.s.- I didn't know about this site until a few people recently recommended it to me. I am glad I checked it out! This is an amazing thing yall got going on here Heart
I could be impregnated
(11-25-2016, 03:55 PM)stuffedtaco378 Wrote: Hi! I'm the dude who is making these videos. I have been communicating with the community and welcome all feedback/criticisms. In my most recent video, I briefly touch on why the belly is the size that it is. I have heavily researched what a female pregnancy looks and feels like, and try to follow a general outline of what it might look like for me. I had viewed many images of what a twin pregnancy would look like at different weeks, and also feel that I was a little generous in my size for the early stages. It may not be perfect, but I feel confident in my contributions. I have two disadvantages unfortunately. One being my limited income. I don't like to admit it but its the way it is. I have my paypal account url below every video and a few dollars here and there goes a long way, as I am actually growing my own belly for this. Second and more importantly, I am doing this all on my own. Disadvantage being that I have no idea how I will pull off a believable birthing video. If anyone with more experience could give me any tips on how I can find people to make such a video, or to make a believable birthing video by myself (which I would rather not have to do) please don't hesitate to message me either here on this site or at my email. stuffedtaco378@gmail.com While I can't fulfill everyones desires for what my videos look like, I genuinely consider all suggestions. Thank you so much for watching. p.s.- I didn't know about this site until a few people recently recommended it to me. I am glad I checked it out! This is an amazing thing yall got going on here Heart
What happened with the vids? Are you no longer doing them? If not that would be a real shame...☹️☹️☹️!!!!
(11-25-2016, 03:55 PM)stuffedtaco378 Wrote: Hi! I'm the dude who is making these videos. I have been communicating with the community and welcome all feedback/criticisms. In my most recent video, I briefly touch on why the belly is the size that it is. I have heavily researched what a female pregnancy looks and feels like, and try to follow a general outline of what it might look like for me. I had viewed many images of what a twin pregnancy would look like at different weeks, and also feel that I was a little generous in my size for the early stages. It may not be perfect, but I feel confident in my contributions. I have two disadvantages unfortunately. One being my limited income. I don't like to admit it but its the way it is. I have my paypal account url below every video and a few dollars here and there goes a long way, as I am actually growing my own belly for this. Second and more importantly, I am doing this all on my own. Disadvantage being that I have no idea how I will pull off a believable birthing video. If anyone with more experience could give me any tips on how I can find people to make such a video, or to make a believable birthing video by myself (which I would rather not have to do) please don't hesitate to message me either here on this site or at my email. stuffedtaco378@gmail.com While I can't fulfill everyones desires for what my videos look like, I genuinely consider all suggestions. Thank you so much for watching. p.s.- I didn't know about this site until a few people recently recommended it to me. I am glad I checked it out! This is an amazing thing yall got going on here Heart
What happened with the vids? Are you no longer doing them? If not that would be a real shame...☹️☹️☹️!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Twitter Account with Mpreg pics Skipper 0 694 02-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  Youtube Videos mattpregnant 187 337,004 01-28-2024, 04:27 AM
Last Post: rdalh
  Mpreg Tiktok morphs Skipper 0 793 01-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  My Youtube MPREG Reactions riderstrongforever16 7 2,518 10-08-2023, 02:43 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  MPREG Doll Instagram Account mind 3 2,048 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kolex4
  Mpreg Sims YouTube Channels. sgonvw 0 762 07-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
  Youtube video - Gay pregnant couple preggoboy 5 4,665 07-15-2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2
Video Stuffedtaco is making mpreg content now bellyexotic 0 1,557 03-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bellyexotic
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,218 03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
Video Mpreg Playlist ciara24 1 1,711 10-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Belly Button