Always there
Just got a bit distracted, sorry. G blushed at the mention, redness set aside when his stomach protested. Already on the restaurant, he didn't stop bluffing. Elegant clothes on the first day, nice shape, nice car, already called by an important start-up and on top of all that, Mr. Zombie lover doesn't eat heavy meat. He snorts, testing his broasted fish. What a shame L.

He chuckles at the omega's reaction, happy to smell the friendly fragance leaving his body. After some bits, mind starts to ramble, looking for something to talk that isn't work-related.
So, tell me bud, how are you doing in the campus? Lots of parties, or just night scapes with your girl?. The question hides some sort of discomfort behind a smile, while he fills his guts with food that metabolizes too fast. In other words, he is going to be hungry for the rest of the afternoon. It doesn't matter though, because now he has a chance to witness Larry's passion first hand. As the college boy talks, the lycan can't avoid focusing on his calmed heartbeat, and the ultrasonic notes hidden in his voice.

You're amazing pal. A voice reverberates on the back of his head. His inner wolf is playing tricks on him and he knows it.

Where are we going exactly for the photos? I left everything ready at the office so I'm free today as well.
Larry shrugged, smirking as he turned to look back at Gerard.

"Strict father" he joked, though slightly serious. "Doesn't want his star player getting overweight, though between you and I, a burger doesn't sound bad every now and then. And some of us happen to prefer better things than just zombies."

He took the can of coke from Gerard's hand, placing it in the car when they were back outside in the warm sunny day. That didn't last for long as Gerard decided on a place for them to eat at. Once he placed his order, Larry was drinking on his beverage of choice when the figure before him asked such a question. He did have to wonder what it was to him in that regards. Despite the smile he gave, Larry could not help but wonder if there was something else going on with the question.

"Campus life is great" he stated. "Joining a fraternity so of course there's lots of late night partying, but my grades are up to a good standing and of course I get to spend time with Samantha. What about you? Anyone in your life or considering?"

Lunch was over and he was back at his car. 

"Anything really" he stated in regards to what he was looking for by going to take pictures. "Art is the imitation of life, so anything that helps me design background scenes and the likes will totally help out today. I'm starting up top, near the trails and mountains and then working my way back down into the city."

It sounded simple enough, he thought.

"Sure you want to go around like that in jeans? It may tire you out a bit faster."
Ha, well, I'm a lonely man. He snorted, diverting his eyes. Vicky is the only girl on my life. What a fangirl would call "best friend". Seriously, she always has my back, and for now I think that's all I need. You two can meet one day.

Already on the road, Gerard nodded to Larry's plan. His animal state always loving the possibility of being surrounded by nature, dirt just inches from his toes, nostrils delighted on the simplicity of the forests. At the mention of his jeans, he made a silly face, relaxing on the seat. Dude, I'll be ok. You'll be the one getting tired. He earned eyes rolling.

Finally at the spot, the alpha sighed, feeling the vibe of the city while skyscrapers adorned the sight. Good place to start L. Lead the way.

The males walked down the trail, silently most of the time. Man, you don't know how long I waited for a good walk like this. Yeah, yeah, sounds silly, but honestly I kinda needed this break with someone. Indeed he did. Running with the red haired goodness and his new beta brother was a blast, full of instinct, emotion, and hours of running mixed with tackling. This is different though. Larry is quiet, enjoying every scene like it can't happen again. It feels good to be with a human that treats him like a simple-minded programmer, not a protective wolf. And yes, he enjoys the satisfaction even if the omega doesn't have a clue.

Would it help the nearby, a young couple of lycans is running shifted, threatening Gerard's cover?
Well that certainly explained the overzealous amount of energy he thought Gerard displayed among this current relationship. Friendship wise that is, but maybe Larry was overspeculating some of the situation a bit.

"A friend's never bad" he replied. "Maybe if you want, we could meet Sunday at the bar, sort of like a double date or whatever they call things among friends."

No need to have Gerard feel like a third wheel right? Either way, he got in his car and sped off, but not too much as he wanted to make sure Gerard followed since he insisted on travelling with. Not that he would mind either way. It was when they were among the starting trail for the mountain path that Gerard made mention of him being tired.

"You wish" he retorted, but did not dwell on the thought for long. He grabbed his camera, pulling the camera's strap over his neck, hearing Gerard make mention about being invited. "No prob. After all, I couldn't have you in a room all by your lonesome like you did me just now."

It was a joke clearly, but Larry already found himself immersed when they left the small branch of forest nearby to come out to the open trail. Instantly, the male instinctively began taking a few snaps, only after measuring the point in which the sun was at it's peak. No need to take shots people could hardly see. In a way, some things couldn't happen again. All the more reasons to snap them under images while he could. From this alone, he took scenes of the city below them with landscape. When he saw a nearby wildcat running by, he caught it in the lens at the moment it stopped to examine the surroundings. It seemed more spooked than usual, but Larry did not know why. That was until he heard some noises nearby.

"You hear that" he asked Gerard, stopped from his trance of photos to turn and look back at the other male.
Gerard just snorted at the double-dating, thanking the man with a clear passion for moment-capturing. The forgiving sun light and the little movements far in the city actually set a good landscape, contrasting with dirt roads and trees randomly scattered around them. Now the alpha regrets not bringing a proper camera. Seems the lens of his Samsung ('cause being against an entire population of Iphone users makes him feel in control), should be enough.

God, Gandhi, wolf spirits. Thanks anyone for finally taking the weight out of Gerard's shoulders, dissipating the tension between the males. Well, more like the tension over him, seeing how much the omega is enjoying quietly his shooting session. The silence becomes comfortabble rather than weird, allowing the couple to capture some good stuff. Maybe ideas for the game? No, this shots are more likely to end in personal albums.

When a wildcat appears, followed by muffled grunting noises, the alpha reacts. It takes a huge amount of determination to avoid his shifting. Claws begging to replace nails, spine tingling with the warning of an incoming tail, cold sweat on his face while arms threatened with spontaneous fur grow. The scent quickly told him there was no threat at all. Young teens, possibly on their first shift, running across lonely trails. Maybe alone he would join them, but he was with Larry. Of all possible moments and zones this happens now.

Great. Just great. He grunts on his mind, wanting to pick the omega in arms and just run away from its secret. That big world wide secret. It even sounds stupid.

Oh, shit man, I..... I really need a bathroom now. I saw a public cabin minutes ago. The "hidden beast" feels sweat streaming down his back, fangs crying for show. Mind to go with me? Ha, like a bunch of girls, I know, but this place is huge, don't want to get lost.

He smirks, face full red as the sound of paws on dirt gets closer.
Larry was curious about the noise. It kept him distracted to say the least as if some kind of animal popped out, it would be worthwhile to snap. He hugely considered the thought that it could be a mountain lion or a bear and was willing to take the chance. That was until Gerard insisted he had to use the restroom.

"Someone seems a little nervous" Larry mused, but sighed. "If you really need to go that badly, the rest stop is just down the path we went up on. I'll take you there."

Larry could see the panic on Gerard's face. He just didn't know what for particularly. The large cabin-esque building was before them, hidden under the shade of leaves from the trees above.

"I'll just get a snack and coffee while looking at the photos" he stated since he did not need to use the restroom as much as Gerard apparently had to. He started working on them immediately with Lightroom on his phone, cleaning out blurs and making the photos look more breathtaking than before. Something did catch his eye however, something he had not seen when taking the images. The eyes looked fierce and perhaps it was enough for him to figure out that it was either a coyote or one of the cougars. That certainly did help him all the same with ideas however. He probably should not tell Gerard though. He already seemed scared or nervous about something approaching them.
Gerard got out of sight, trying to organize hos thoughts on the small bathroom stall. The instict kicks first, making him use the back door of the cabin. The flaring nostrils of the stressed alpha guide him west, where half mile away he catches the running wolves. He howls semi-shifted, freezing his "brothers" on their tracks. A young male beta and a teen female omega. Four paws turn to legs and hands, leaving the siblings naked.

-A-alpha?- Asks the young girl, hidding behind her brother, both lowering their heads.
-Yes, alpha. Relax, I ain't hurting you, but what the hell are you doing running shifted on day light?- He crossed his arms, fangs still out.
-We, recieved the bite from our mother. She says it's a gift. After that we don't remember much. Sorry alpha- Says the beta.

Gerad sighs, leading a hand to his head, like a tired teacher. So, lycan mother, human father I guess. They nod. Ok listen. I get that you are happy with this. Normally, human turned to wolves get hyperactive the first time they shift. Can't blame you for that but please, next time try to control yourselves. If a human gets scared and calls someone, it can cause trouble.

A few minutes later, their parents came running, holding clothes for the naked pair.

-Thanks- Says the alpha mother, apologizing for not controlling her sons better.
-Nothing to thank for- Affirms Gerard with a smile, running back to the cabin.

Everything happened under ten minutes. Speed definitely an advantge.

Sorry for all these bro. Guess some food doesn't like me. He hates to bring up such a dumb lie, but he has to. Sometime, he wonders how half of the world does to mantain such secret from the other half.
Larry was mostly preoccupied, sipping on coffee, when he heard the sound of Gerard step out. The male apologized for taking his time but the other male only nodded.

"Told you not to get the steak or beef" he chuckled. "Stuff will run right through you, but I've kept myself busy in a way."

He pointed over at what was keeping him company, a baby inside of a carriage.

"His mom is out on patrol as there were some disturbances. Since my family is usually out here for hiking, I suppose I'm a reliable person."

He shrugged at the idea, but didn't dwell on it too much. He turned to look at Gerard.

"She will be back in five more minutes, so I'm stuck here for now."

He went back, placing the pacifier in the child's mouth to help it sleep. He kept a smile to himself, but then turned back towards Gerard, hopping up on the counter.

"To think we were such needy little things at one point. How do you feel about kids?"

Larry didn't hate them like most screamed. He just wasn't ready to handle the responsibility and his planned fiancée was also making sure she stayed safe as well. School had most of his time, so he wouldn't try so soon like his sister unless he was positive he was in a stable situation. Of course, that's his hopeful thinking as he was oblivious to something else around him.

"I think they'll be worthwhile when you find that right woman." He stopped talking when he heard the baby giggle and soon a smell. "Oh boy..."
The question was like a hit right to the stomach, leaving him without air. The alpha feels his palms already sweaty and his sense of smell enhanced, rejoicing in an unknow but sweet smell. Is almost like a second puberty, which to be honest, is a wild step on a wolf's growth.

Let's take a look to the source of this behaviour, shall we?

If you are a human that knows and respects wolves, you surely don't touch the subject just like that. Yes, the topic that makes you think of family, mating, bonds and pack. Simply... kids. Gerard tried to fake a smile again, succeding and patting himself on the shoulder for getting better at this. He knows Larry doesn't have a clue, but lonely lycans yearn for they day they'll have their own pups.
Adapting into a human society means the species postpone effective mating cycles, in order to mantain a cover and a source of income.
However, leaving modern standards aside, every wolf would love to find his mate on an early stage and procreate, beyond lust and any other excuse. It's something primal. It's the need that resembles the olden days, when the furry creatures would find total hapiness on having their pups, giggling and learning how to howl by a bonfire.

God how it hurts for the green-eyed. It's more painful because he doesn't know the reason for his sudden sadness. It can't be the man in front of him. It just can't.

Finally he answers. I think kids are great. Such funny little things that know how to steal smiles. His manly tone doesn't have any to do with the words leaving his mouth yet, he continues. I'm looking foward to it bro!. Running with little ones on the forest with my ma... He stops, cursing inside 'cause his inner wolf is talking for him.

forget it. He gives a waek laugh, earning a raised eyebrow and rolling eyes from Larry. There was also a smile though. Damn, that smile that makes you feel you did something good. And he's rambling again, brought back by the smell.

Seems this baby is alrady asking for attention L. What a dull way to say it. He definitely feels lighthead. More when his insticts yell back at him. Now with the conversation on his mind, he feels protective. He wants to take care of the little thing, but remains calm.

----------------------------------------------

After the woman arrived, they continued with their session, enjoying the end of it when the sun was changing shade. Felt good today L? Asks Gerard, mind clear after the earlier crisis. It's not like a voice stopped repeating: mate, pups, take, family, on his ear. Despite that, he focuses on the good time he spends with his friend.

That's whtat he'll always be.

A friend.
Changing a diaper? That was certainly fun. He could only go by instinct though. The male never changed a diaper a day in his life, so he could only do what he assumed was the logical thing, only begrudgingly doing so because the smell itself was horrendous. He held his breath and went to work. First was tossing the diaper off entirely. It only took him a few minutes, from using the wipes to powder, only telling Gerard to dump the trash when he was done. By that timeframe, she had returned, partially witnessing what had just occurred. Larry thought nothing of it, but she insisted otherwise, paying him just twenty dollars for that small act of kindness. Gerard probably saw something else though. Larry went to the restroom to wash his hands off and shirt from possible baby power residue and returned, ready to finish conversing with Gerard.

"That's a weird way of saying things" he chuckled when the other male mentioned running. "But I get it man. Some people like to get their kids out and exercising as soon as possible. Just try not to be one of those insane trainers that makes those Hercules Junior contests or the likes."

He stepped out from the station, looking up at the sky. The sun was slightly setting, which would be great if he brought lenses for that specific setting. He was not intending to stay out later than he should have though. Probably.

"Your restroom stop sort of costed me" he stated with a smirk. "I'd probably take some evening to night shots another day. Did you get anything from this asides from the runs?"

Of course he was going to joke about the situation. It came so abruptly after all.
Nah, I just want them ready for the army jackass. Huffed Gerard, grateful for Larry's inocence towards the situation and the running training comment. He quickly started to appreciate that quality on the young man. That sense of humor, oblivious to the alpha's racing heart and animal instinct.

Just think about it. Something in the bad-ass omega awakens his inner wolf. The soft scent, the looks, his smile when he took care of that child and hey, take a few steps back. The only fact that he's calling the guy bad ass. Vicky is his cool, old friend; Anthony is the nice new guy of his small "pack". Yet, the brown-eyed, who haven't seen him wolfed-out, who doesn't smell his real musk, who doesn't feel his need to protect, gets to be called bad-ass. In his mind at least.

Then he blushes at the other comment. Before apologizing, he answers the omega's question. Well, apart of the foul smell and me getting sick? He pauses, looking at his friend with a million-volt smile. Some sick shots and a great afternoon. Sorry for costing us time. A hand finds his neck, ashamed you could say.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Days pass, approaching the weekend. Gerard is working with some guys on some coding, preparing the interface for the game. There he meets Anthony again, heading to the food area.

-Hi alpha. Everything good today?- asks the young beta.
-All good bud. What about you? Still wanting to run?-
-With you and Vicky? Of course!!-

They fall in a warm hug, alpha nuzzling his beta friend, until the smaller male notices something.

-You smell... off. Sure you are ok?-
-Yeah. Just. My nose giving me false signals once in a while. -

His brain wants that to be truth. His wolf doesn't, because the scent he feels during these days is very clear. Mate.
"Don't worry about it" Larry stated. "Maybe another time."

When Gerard left, Larry did stay after all. He took a few more shots, this time with the night scene. While he did so, he had a few thoughts here and there. Maybe it was just the way his nose adjusted to the scent around him. After taking care of the baby and washing himself off earlier though, he smelled something that was appeasing to his nose. He could not place his finger on where it was originating from, but he did like it. It was...familiar in a way.

The next few days, Larry was hardly around. He was working sure enough, but he was also dealing with school at the same time as well as a birthday for the girl in his life. He also had a soccer game to play at for the time being. He arrived a little later than usual before the big game itself for the weekend. He noticed that Gerard was talking to Anthony. He really never spoke to the male before, always working with the other artists and occasionally Gerard at this point in time. Now was probably a good time more than ever.

"Yo" he said, walking over to them both. "How's it going?"

He didn't realize it at first, but his nose smelled the scent again. 
Startled ar first, Gerard turned his head to see his collegue/crush, offering a smile. He returned it, presenting both men to each other and silently scolding himself for even considering the rough-looking omega as his crush in the first place.

L, this is Anthony. Cool guy and expert on AI renditions. The bigger wolf said in excitment, causing his beta friend to beam at him in gratitude. Another wolf thing that can give false signs. The night they ran, 'Thony already expressed how much he wanted a mate of his own, and it definitely wasn't Gerard. However, they can't avoid feeling good at each other's contact, with a big arm resting on a small shoulder.

Finally got the chance to meet you Larry. How have you been? Asks the beta with a smile.

-----------------------------------------------

The three programmers took a break, enjoying a random chat and guess what? A pizza. It didn't take long until G got his hopes up again, asking for weekend plans. Who knows? Maybe brown eyes mantains his offer for a double date, which can be enough, if it means the lycan will get at least to see his human friend smiling.

There's no point in hiding it anyway. The more he fights his mind, the more he falls for Boselli. (Fun thing how he discovered the other's last name. One director calling the artist by list a few days ago caused the wolf to hide his amusement)

So, uh, I was thinking. Maybe if you want to go to a club or bar this weekend, I could invite my friend Vicky and Thony here. That is, if you don't mind. He blushes.

(Sorry if it's short. Trying to adjust the flow) :D
(no worries. It didn't seem short to me :) )

Larry was introduced to the male. He knew names mostly, but the company was moderately sized. He didn't see much of anyone if they weren't Gerard, the boss themselves or the other artists.

"Nice meeting you" he stated while giving a firm handshake. "Good really. Yourself?"

It seemed he arrived at lunchtime as already there were talks of pizza. Well, Gerard and Anthony were already helping themselves to it to begin with. He had a few slices with soda. It seemed that Gerard however, was anxious. He kept asking about weekend plans.

"Don't you remember" he stated with a chuckle. "Samantha and I are coming over Sunday for the game at the sports bar, unless you mean for Friday or Saturday."

He really wasn't busy on those days. Studying, work; that was about it really. He was on the verge of graduating, so he could afford to take just a slight break.

"There is a regular club we could go to if you're into that sort of thing," he said in agreement to what Gerard suggested. "Would be a great way to meet your other friend anyways."

He noticed something. Gerard's face was red. Was he blushing at the idea of asking him to go to the club with him? He didn't want to think into it right now, but Gerard certainly seemed to be up to something, especially when he kept taking his last name.

"If this is a casual thing though, I could bring the team's co-captain with me. Dude seriously needs to take a break."
Gerard fell in deep thought, hiding himself behind a very slow pizza chewing. Before Larry could dig further, Anthony spoke up in defense of his alpha. Eh, that sounds cool man, but I won't be on the city for a couple days. G, you should watch the game with Larry here on sunday. We can make group plans another time. He says, relaxed, looking at the alpha with a sympathetic stare. The bigger wolf notices and returns to the conversation.

Yeah, I guess work has me distracted bro. Don't want to charge your weekend with many things. Just the match on sunday sounds good, so I'll bring my friend Vicky. The clueless omega nods, enjoying more of his meal before asking about the mentioned girl.
You'll love her dude. She's pretty but don't get scared if you see her eating a burger or downing a beer faster than you. Well, faster than any of us really. He snorts, ignoring how inviting Larry looks today. After all, the male has a sweet, smiling, happy appereance, like perfect to ....

There's silence on his mind and a knot at the top of his stomach. Did he really said those words on his mind? No, that has to be the result of days without "releasing tension" on the shower. But again, why did he suddenly stop doing that? Why does he have less wet dreams and more focus on the day? Long story short, what changed?

After a tiring afternoon, fighting with the schedule and laughing his ass off with Larry on a console argument, he asks himself that question again. The lycan invited Thony to his apartment, where V was waiting. As soon as they had privacy, famale alpha and beta jumped on his friend, whining and asking what was wrong. They both hid their faces on Gerard's neck while he arched a brow.

Nothing wrong. Why do you ask?

The answer leaves him defenseless. His friends could smell stress tangled with desire on his body. The red haired beauty already had her confirmation, but their new member didn't. His mouth fixed open when his suspicions were prooven true though. Their alpha has fallen for someone. The man with beta height, alpha guts and omega heart; Larry.

At least he feels like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Not point on keeping his pack out of what he feels.

--------------------------------------

Saturday morning arrives. The last days have been work days and puppy piles on nights with his two wolf partners. Nights were warm with movies playing and snuggling afterwards. Coming back to present, sunlight comes through the windows, trolley bells and cars sounding in the background while the loudest thing was the damn trash truck.

Despite of that, the noises weren't waking Gerard. It was the sweaty palms, the increased musk, the grunting and to top it all, his standing member aching for release. Yes, the alpha was in rut, not knowing what triggered it.

Oh fuck.
He hadn't thought of meeting here for the game itself. Sure enough, he had the keys to get in and out, the lobby itself had nice cushioned couches, the television as plasma and large; Yea, they had all the comforts they would ever need right here and there for Sunday.

"Sounds like a good idea," he stated. "Just need to get some party food and drinks and we're good to go. I wouldn't worry about your friend though. I've seen my sister and mother put down a lot and somehow still maintain their figure, only after they cooked it in the first place."

Of course he valued Sony over Microsoft. He had two cameras from them, decent headphones and of course, The Playstation was a superior
gaming console over the Xbox and Wii U combined. He could probably spend days talking about the specs, but a notification went off on his phone.

"Time for my date" he stated. "Though if you could tell me what kind of cologne you're wearing, I'm sure Samantha would like it."

He was kidding of course. He was already wearing a decent form of cologne over his body, though he was also being a bit serious. Gerardo smelled nice, so to say. He left it at that though and waved slightly before leaving for the day.

Saturday had arrived and it was going well for him. He had stayed at his parents house than on the dorm that time around. Morning wood was natural for him, but there were some manifesting thoughts. His mind did not dwell on it for long, enough for him to remember most of it anyways. He climbed out his bed and walked off, heading into his room's bathroom to take a shower. He left for the school's library, meeting another male there, a bit buffer than him, but mostly, they measured to the same height. It was the co-captain he mentioned before, name Bradley Miller. They spent a few hours working on some plans for the team before having lunch and then heading over to the studio, where Larry would multi-task so to say. He walked inside his and Gerard's room, setting up some of the project boards.
The alpha stood in the shower, taking deep breaths under the cold water stream. The sounds of the street intensify, resounding on his ears while the smell of delicious fresh bread on the corner's bakery, mixes with trash, blooming flowers and the oil leaking from his Supra. In addition, the sensation of skin burning and itching zones begins to drive him crazy.

What. The. Hell. He growls, trying to contain himself from making a hole in the tiles. You have to understand the poor beast though, trying to put the pieces together and figure out why is his body reacting like this. He doesn't have a mate after all. There's no omega in his life who wakes with him every morning, kissing his jaw, humming happily, hiding under his big frame. There's not handsome wolf fighting for the remote, chosing things for him, carrying his pups...... triggering his instincts.

The water stops.

Where did all that come from? The questions expands through his thoughts. On the other hand, the lycan viciously pumps his member and holds back a howl when painting the curtains white. This has gone too far and Gerard knows it, but the fact this attraction appeared so suddenly, scares him the most.

Anger raises in him, ignoring the happiness he felt when meeting Larry for the first time on that bright day. Now he curses the attractive designer, for winning a place on his ...... that word that begins with "H".

--------------------------------------------------

Almost raw bacon and a ton of eggs are his breakfast, considering the accelarted metabolism dictating his behavior. The apartment looks too small and he struggles finding air with the increased heart rate tormeting his arteries. Finally, the wolf grabs his keys and storms out of the room, driving to the studio.

His foot hesitates between the gas and brake pedals, vision blurry and eyes slightly glowing.

Being a saturday, he expects, no, hopes that there's no one in their workplace aside of some guards. Yet, when he enters his "office", wanting to feel Larry's scent lingering softly in the air, Gerard is recieved with said man wearing another's alpha musk.

L-Larry?

The downhill trip isn't stopping, but he hopes it will some day.

What are you doing here bro?...
Larry and Brad were juggling ideas back and forth. The male may have majored in Business, but his mindset did help when thinking of targeted audiences, which definitely helped Larry tune out ideas that could ultimately prove to be ineffective. The door had opened and Larry and Brad both stopped to see Gerard in front of the door.

"What's it look like to you" Larry stated with a smirk. "Finishing up a project while also figuring out what to prepare for with the upcoming game. This is Brad, by the way."

Brad smiled faintly, extending a hand Gerard's way. Something seemingly rubbed him the wrong way with the other male who had just arrived, but Larry occasionally talked about Gerard. He couldn't be bad, right?

"It's nice to meet you," he stated before looking at the fact that he was using Gerard's chair. "I'm so sorry. Larry said nobody was going to be here, so I used your chair for a bit."

He put it back where it was, now standing by the corner on Larry's side as to focus on their plans for the video game itself as well as the championship game.

"So what brings you here" Larry asked while multi-tasking, his eyes not once leaving the computer screen before him. He would switch screens every so often, working on their uniforms and then finishing up the concept art of the characters within the thriller-like game. "I thought you would have been back at your house or something."

(Sorry for the short response, but hopefully it works)
(It's perfect. Don't worry)

It certainly wasn't the chair what annoyed Gerard. The close distance between omega friend and unknown alpha on the other hand....
Let's say it fixed a glare on the wolf's face, subtly directed towards Brad, or "that guy" as his mind provided. However, other words left his mouth. It's just a chair man. Don't worry. He said instead. Think L told me about you, not sure. That earned a what-ever-you-say nod.

That's my fucking luck. He thought, almost muttering through his teeth with an alpha outburst. The dominant pheromnes coming from the co-captain weren't helpful on the situation either.

When Larry asked him the reason he was there, without leaving his attention from the screens, breathing felt painful. In seconds, he passed from having a staring contest with the new comer, to feeling like a kicked puppy. He's loosing terrain on a fight Larry didn't even know was involved. That wasn't fair.

Yeah, I was there but with nothing to do. I came here to clear my mind, I guess. He controls his tone, sounding like the regular, friendly Gerard. Not wanting to fall in ice cold silence, he grabbed one of the company laptops and started coding along the younger designer, also helping with concepts and running some simulations.

The lycan wouldn't admit it if you ask him, but using jargon to win L's attention over the "other guy", definitely got his pride going. That until his friend had to use the bathroom, letting the two giants alone.

-Got a problem dude?- Starts the co-captain.
-Don't know, why don't you tell me? You got this room reeking of angry alpha, dude-
-Ha, I thought that was you man. Don't tell me you are prooving something to my bro Larry-
-Maybe. Would say it isn't your business but your intentions aren't clear either.-
-Oh, I see. Let me guess. Wolf?-
-What a smart guy we have here!!. Yes, me alpha wolf, you alpha human-
-Understimating me, uh? Wanna fight?-
-Depends, feeling something for L?-
-Yeah-
-Then a fight it is, shithead-

The boiling bodies of both knotheads started showing symptoms. Increased body temperature, heartbeat and blood preasure. The human had agility at his advantage. The wolf had strenght and a good set of claws. Deep growls filled the room as their frenzy placed them in opposite sides, assuming positions and ignoring the omega they are fighting for, just meters away in the restroom.

(I'm sorry if it is to violent for your taste. Blush If you prefer, I can edit it and change the fight part. Also, I assumed that "Brad" was a human alpha with feelings for Larry. If you don't like it that way I'll change it too.)
(Too violent? Haha, it's totally fine. I am used to most forms of it given how much of a horror fan I am to things lol. Yes, Brad is short for Bradley, so he is the other human. I also decided to have him stall a bit too ;) lol)

Larry was certain everything seemed well. At least, he could only hope that were the case. He had only shared stories about the two with one another every once in a while. It certainly was not something he did on a frequent basis as there clearly wasn't a reason to talk about them as if he had some kind of a crush on them. That wasn't the case and he simply had his own life to worry about. Instead, he let the two seemingly converse with one another before his bladder bade him to pay a visit to the restroom. The male left the two alone not suspecting them to do much of anything, which meant he got to take his extra time. He was going for some coffee and thought to pay the vending machine a visit for the other two. Since it was technically a spontaneous occasion, he did not bother to ask them. He simply got them some fruit juice. Who didn't like Fruit Punch? He picked the bottles up from the vending machine before making his way to the kitchen. He wanted some creme rather than taking it black.