Always there
(I hope this fighting scene doesn't look childish. Shy )

He hears his sudden crush on the restroom. The stench of his golden release tingles in his nose. Then comes the sound of his steps, the beep of the vending machine, the soothing beat of his heart. It hurts to do this. Risk the minimal possiblity of being with the rogue omega he believes to love. Perhaps his inner wolf is just troublesome, shouting at him how a bad idea it is to fall for the young designer. The instict of fighting for your mate is more powerful than the logic behind the attraction. (If we can assign logic to any of this) The reasoning that would tell you how beating the co-captain to a bloody pulp is just a terrible option.

It doesn't care now. Gerard at least had the "decency" to lock the door before they started contact. Unable to contain his rage, Brad took the chance to charge against the werewolf, pushing him against the wall. Some of Larry's framed sketches shaked with the dry bang, as if eager to kiss the floor, shatering in pieces. A symphony of growls and ceaseless rumble traveled trough every surface at sight. In matter of seconds, the wolfed out alpha was returning the gesture with a precise punch to the jaw, already earning blood from an infuriated human.

What do you want from him, uh? Asks G, fangs out, dark fur covering his neck.

There isn't response. Brad spits red liquid on his face, launching himself again and laying a round of direct hits to his rival's face and blocking arms. Not for long before the wolf uses his now muscled legs to send the jackass direct to the ceiling. He falls to the ground, eyes blank for a second, until he feels the lycan kicking at his stomach, snarling.

The human doesn't waste time, knocking over the challenger, placing a firm hand on his throat and lifting him up without much effort. You wolves. I hold anything against you, but when it comes to wanting someone, you just can't keep your zippers up. Huffed L's friend in a burning breathing, feeling claws digging on his arms while the furry male fights for air. That's what you want, don't you? Mate with L? Making him your puppy maker? I'm no letting that happen piece of shit.

Who says I want that for him you son of ... *cough* He kicks the other's balls, both falling to the ground, ready to go at ti again until...

What the hell is going on here? Yells the omega, beverage in hand and stress pouring out of him. Seems is the end of the line for the supernatural visitor.

L, I.. I'm so fucking sorry. He says, thanking God his fur and claws retreated faster than the omega could open the door. Seems they were so inmerse on the fight, the knocking, the shouting and finally the kicks at the entry went unnoticed.

Who knows? Maybe this was a false alarm. Maybe his real mate will come in the future, right? Even if cases like this are extremly rare amongst lycan society. He only braces himself for what is coming.
(The post read great, but leave Larry's actions to me. I didn't mind it in this case given that it was small, but I was also getting to that point in this post lol.)

When he was fully ready, the male left the small kitchen of the studio. He heard the noise and was slightly startled. They were the only few in the building after all, so hearing it made him alert. He had thought it was coming from another studio until his eyes and ears honed in on his and Gerard's door. What was going on?

He tried to open the door to no avail. It was locked and all he could hear was heavy thuds and the sounds of various objects being smashed amid grunts and...growls? He reached into his pocket for his keys and in just a few seconds, the door was unlocked and flung open with his foot. Now...he sort of regretted even opening the place as he saw two very hostile men disguised under familiar faces and on top of it all, there was this musk he could not explain, coming from both of them. It felt...invigoratingly enticing...what was he even thinking? He was pissed, evident by the way his own chest was puffing with a minor mix of anxiety.

"Sorry doesn't replace those..."

He pointed at his destroyed desk and various designs. There were a few things he could let slide, but that took it for him. Calmly, he moved away from the door to get out their way. It was clear what he wanted.

"Just go..." he sighed deeply to clear himself of a few thoughts, though honestly, he was clearly annoyed. "I'll ask for another room come Monday."

"But I caught a ride with you," Bradley stated.

Larry raised an eyebrow. "Not my problem. Take a trolley, take a bus. UCLA isn't that far, so maybe you can also just walk. I hear that's healthier anyways. Looks like none of you could be professional, so...I care?"

The nonchalance from him was strong. Once he was positive they were out, he went over towards his destroyed projects, the sound of his own frustration sounding off. He didn't care if they heard it or not, his hand hitting the wall harshly and the sound of a few more already broken things tossed. He was pissed himself and probably would be until he cleared his mind.
More words couldn't be pronounced. Gerard felt his inner wolf retracting itself like a kicked puppy. You could say sadness overcame him, but being honest, it was other feeling. Rage, with himself of course, for being so stupid and letting his hidden beast win an inexisting battle. In the words of this narrator, you could even hear the drowned whimper on the lycan's throat if you listened carefully. With nothing more to say, he followed the pissed co-captain at certain distance, stare fixed on the floor until reaching the exit.

Hope you're happy stupid dog. Just God knows when he's gonna talk to me again. Said the man, throwing a menacing look in G's direction. Doesn't care though. He only cares for the stress coming in waves to his nostrils, emanated from the omega upstairs. Add that to his enhanced hearing, which didn't let the thud of hand hitting wall to escape his ears.

Seriously, all this for a fuck? The guy has a girlfriend asshole! His rival kept yelling to no avail, winning attention from some pedestrians. The werewolf just felt his eyes burning, tingling with that unmistakable desire to cry. Then, defeated, he pronounced in a soft voice:

I think he was my mate. And Bradley just stopped, face becoming pale but stubborn enough to not look guilty. Oh yes, guilty 'cause as a human that acknowledges lycans, he's aware of how serious the "mate" thing is for the furry ones. Despite that, Gerard doesn't blame him. He put himself in this situation too. Was it so hard to pretend he liked this guy, be friends with him in front of Larry?. Perphaps expending most of his time without a proper couple helped with this mess, yet it isn't excuse.

He slowly walks to his car, feeling a firm hand on his shoulder before opening the door. Sorry. Says Bradley, casting his eyes down. I ... we really fucked up things, didn't we?. Gerard just delivered a weak smile, entering the car.

You are a strong human, fought good. When Larry forgives you, take care of him, please. Because the designer needed protection?. No, just for company. The Supra roared to life but the tires didn't leave marks as they usually do. He didn't even hit the rev limiter. Only a "calmed" cruise to his place filled the empty silence.

------------------------------------------

Deep shit G. Tries to cheer Vicky a day later, bringing the alpha a cold tea while Anthony hugs him from the side.

Thanks genius. Says him sarcastically, accepting the glass and messing with A's hair. I really hope this passes guys. My folks used to tell me stories about mates and how they met. If I lost this chance, it means L wasn't the one, right? He asked almost with puppy eyes. The other two immediately agreed, giving all sorts of reasons and how this just was a step with the wrong guy. Deep down, he says otherwise, knowing he works with the right one.

Would you look at that. Doesn't wolf behavior look like a romantic drama? At least that's what the female lycan is thinking, but that's another story.
He eventually calmed down when the car pulled out into the night and he was truly alone. Larry looked at the ruined photos and designs. Thankfully, he had this all on a drive to know how to redo them. Could he get it done by Monday, a day where most of these were due? Who knew... He couldn't ask Gerard for help presently. Right now, he was infuriated with him and Brad both. What had even caused them to fight? Everything seemed alright before he had stepped out. Was there something he was missing? While he could get mad all day, he did recall Brad was covered in some blood. He packed up everything he could, looking at his slightly bruised knuckles on his right hand. Wrapping it up, he drove off and with relative luck, he found Bradley walking.

The male was taken to the emergency room, but once everything was said and done, Larry dropped him off at the dorms and left for the night. He wasn't going to stay there for the night after this. He had returned home instead, settling on some Vodka to clear his mind as he sat on the balcony of the two story house which also led to his room. His parents didn't care for the soacing, so they took one of the rooms on the floor below. Larry got to use the place for his personal projects. He pulled out his phone and dialed the one person who probably would help clear his mind. Samantha. His parents never minded at this point as they were practically engaged and stayed true to their courting relationship.

Sunday had arrived and after breakfast, Larry was hard at work on restoring the models and photos. They were supposed to meet for the game today, but he couldn't care less. His time was being spent on unnecessary backtracking. Sure, he'd ask what brought it on, probably the next day at work, but he had his priorities.
(Hope you like this one)

The self-loathing furry guy looks at the T.V without really watching Iron Man fighting against Captain America on the screen. His skin feels sensitive, like being constanly shaved by an old razor. A pulse disturbs his ears whenever a trolley uses his bell blocks away or a random guy yells on the street below. He's sweating, growing uncomfortable with the way his pack ignores it. Gerard knows Vicky does it to ignore the fact Larry might be a lost cause in love. Anthony in the other hand... well, is a different scenario. The beta actually looks sad, somehow feeling a link with his co-worker. Wolf brothers you could say. He enjoys the feeling of his alpha's sweat but dreads what is causing it, hiding his head under G's chin.

The three of them get closer, scent marking each other without catching the end of the movie. Afternoon replaces morning, and the constant anxiety finds minimal relief when the alpha drives to the studio, crossing fingers to not bump into Larry for some reason. Using his key, he opens the mess of an office. Seeing how his crush tried to clean it makes him feel sick and guilty, but there's not point on it now. Gerard paces around the room, hiding his trembling hands on the pockets of his jacket.

He remembers every direct hit, every growl thrown at his human rival. However, what he remembers the most is the omega's furious face, all because him. Shaky fingers dare to touch his soon ex co-worker's remaining designs, admiring their clever technique and awesome colors. Stop crying for something that never happened. His mind kept saying.

Muffling a howl, he started by taking out the thrash and organazing a bit better the few furniture on the room. Next he realized how beaten L's desk was. Forget the show-off moments of supernatural-romantic dramas. Gerard took off his shirt and jacket for a good reason. He shifted into his lycan form, muscles growing and flexing plus body temperature increasing. The shirt he was wearing would be torn to pieces right now, simple truth.

With relative ease the wolf took the desk out of the room, leaving it on the storage room and replacing it by a slight smaller one, yet new and fresh-delivered.

The drive home was hard, again.

Needless to say, there isn't boners anymore, or wet dreams, or mating musk lingering on the air. Only an empty husk of an alpha getting in his 90's japanese tuner, heading to work the morning after.
It was good work, much as wanted to seethe in deep rage right about now. Most of his day went into remodeling those projects, but hope was not lost. He could not say however if he wanted to talk to Brad or Gerard presently. He still could not wrap his mind around why this had even occurred. Oh, of course he was going to have a talk with one or the both of them eventually. Right now however, his mind could finally relax. The plan was still on to watch the game, but he had the comfort of his room for that. Some other college classmates were called and a few alcoholic beverages were thrown around. For the safety of his work...and his sanity...he kept his projects safe elsewhere.

Monday morning had arrived and he was back at the studio. To his surprise, mostly everything was cleaned. The desk was replaced, with one much smaller, but if this was an attempt to get him to stay, honestly, it wasn't working. He had already spoken with the site manager the other day about getting a more secluded room. One of the slightly empty storage rooms was now his for the taking and he did just that. He really had nothing to say to the figure before him that was Gerard other than to give a wordless expression. He could forgive them, eventually, but that was his work that was almost in jeopardy. That would not have looked good on a background check or who knew what else, so working by himself in another space was probably for the best. That way, if some pissing contest occurred again, his possessions were out of sight, out of harm.
(Sorry for the long wait. :-/ I had a mental block with our rp. Didn't know what exactly write or if it sounded good. I hope you like this, and my apologies if it is short)

Going back to work, the sad wolf had to keep his claws from coming out the whole day, watching painfully how Larry took all his stuff with him to a new room in the studio. He knew it wasn't the best time to talk though. The weight of his actions (a.k.a, a stupid fight with no sense at all), is constantly pulling him down, keeping him away from the man he sure loves now.

That's a silly thing to say don't you think? Gerard never saw himself in a situation like this, mourning for a relationship that couldn't be more distant and blurry in the first place. Despite that, he acknowledges how fast things can change. "Shit happens", as Vicky would state in a rainy afternoon, cozy with his alpha friend on a mid-vintage cafe, temple for hipsters. Well, if that hurts his feelings, he can keep Anthony's opinion: "A bright future hides behind quitting your present". .....Mmm, no. Too philosophical for his taste.

Maybe he just doesn't listen to his small pack because a sea of self-loathing is drowning him. Or maybe, just maybe, he hates their words,'cause they imply leaving Larry behind, looking for something else. Someone else.. He's not ready for that in the slightest.
Not big surprise then, that we find the musky lycan immersed in his work. Running simulations and coding like there´s no tomorrow seems to work (a bit), in leaving the pain asleep. His beta friend tries to cheer him up during lunch, offering him a nice salami/ham/chicken sandwich. Why am I being so specific with food?

The alpha hasn't chew more than two pieces of it since the fight. He almost suffocated his beta before devouring the meal with the help of a good coke, giving up to his instincts.

After that, is back to work. Back to avoiding Larry in the hallways. Back to supressing his low whinning sounds, which his ex-crush can't listen anyway. Back to.... loneliness.

When the day ends, is also back to constant sweating and joyless erections during the night.

The days pass.
(No worries. Haha, I've had a long wait of my own, but I'm back, so let's see how this will continue to turn out :) )

Larry felt mostly unphased about the matter. Working in the smaller studio by himself seemed to be idea. The male hadn't really given much thought to Gerard until a familiar scent graced his nose every once in a while. There was a masculine musk to it that he could not define, one that he smelled on Gerard before and assumed was cologne. The problem? Each day that smell was becoming steadily intense. He naturally shrugged it off, especially when he had to leave the place entirely. That was the least of his problems.

Some nights, he would have dreams. There were dreams with Sarah of course, which if he was being honest, he didn't mind. These particular dreams, one that caused him to have nocturnal emissions, were with Gerard. Naturally, his heterosexual mind tried to wake up before the climax hit, but the male found himself stuck staring into the dreams like sleep paralysis. He could recall those dreams particularly.

The first dream was sexual of course. They were naked, Gerard on top of him and they were just passionately kissing. The lip contact is what triggered it. The next dream, the male was staring at himself in the mirror. Larry's body was muscular and that was a given, but a thought came to mind. He wanted to see himself with a belly. Instantly, that dream gave him that desire, his belly jutting out bit by bit until he looked like he sealed a large beach ball. The final jut caused his sex organ to release a load and he was springing out of bed in the middle of the night for a second time in a row. Larry liked to think he managed his sexual thoughts, but something was going on with him. Those were the sexual thoughts to say the least.

Physically, he thought it was just a natural growth spurt. He got taller within a few weeks and put on some more muscles. Perhaps his exercising and practice on the field was paying off. He was also sporting some stubble and while he was already confident, there was a bit of a playful and aggressive nature to him. In just two weeks, the male had gone through some strange changes even though he was still recognizable. Perhaps he had just grown an edge of sorts.

"Hey," his voice commanded at the studio that particular day when he stepped inside his former room that day. Two weeks was probably a good time for his mind to clear the air and talk to Gerard, he thought. "Everyone's making plans to head out to lunch together. I came to check and see if you were interested."

He wore an open casual teal beach shirt, no cheesy designs on them and the sleeves rolled up near his shoulder, and a partially loose white T-Shirt underneath which revealed most of his chest, but fitted around his form well enough, covering the belt he wore. His shorts were meant for the Spring like the rest of his attire, khaki in color, form fitting and part of it rolled to be near his knees. The low chucks he wore also matched the color of his casual island shirt.

"That is if you're interested."

Larry seemed a bit cockier than usual if Gerard picked up on it.
Stop whining.

That's what Gerald told himself during the following days, putting more and more effort into his work until the idea of Larry in his life finally subsided. It was like a reset button being pressed. He ran simulation after simulation for their game in progress, keeping his senses focused on the scents of his small pack. Thony's sweaty and kind of prepubescent odor whenever they held conversations on the hallways. Vicky's mint fragrance always fused with the particular smell of damp soil after rain. Having this in mind, the werewolf convinced his primal brain to just man-up, grasping the possibility to leave the whole drama just as a bad memory.

Mmmm, you know what? Maybe he could.

Still, he wasn't oblivious to the events happening around him, especially one involving his co-worker. At the beginning, a fresh scent invaded his nostrils, few mornings after, throwing away in seconds the advance he made in forgetting the human. Stubborn enough to not take a glance, the alpha lowered his head avoiding the human omega. Futile try as it was proven hours later, when he almost crashed with L on the cafeteria, witnessing his general growth, hidden muscles and his..... somehow charming smile. The invitation to go out pulsed at his ears.

At the offer, Gerard nodded shyly, barely whispering: why?

The answer brought a faint smile to his face accompanied by the immense desire to hug the human. No more words were pronounced. The lycan just followed his colleague out of the studio, almost hypnotized by his new manly scent. A normal human would tell it was just Larry using a strong cologne, but not a were-creature. G could feel the musk, the humidity of it caressing his nose. When he noticed where it exactly came from, he blushed. L's rear, in his condition as omega, was releasing the pungent and delicious aroma. He shook it off though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry, for what happened Larry. He paused. I was an idiot for fighting with Br- your friend. I don't even know why are you inviting me here. Expressed the alpha, coming down from his high. He thought L's scent was doing something to him. Biceps were flexing under his classic lumberjack shirt, legs tickling and sweating under his jeans. He even could swear his knot wanted to pop up, but he held his composure and show his true regret for upsetting his crush.

Chattering hovered over the other tables as Larry prepared to talk.

(Sorry for the delay. Hope you like it Blush )
He asked him why and Larry chuckled.

"Why not," he seemingly stated with a hint of assertiveness. "You didn't think I'd stay mad at you forever, did you? After all, it was my career mostly on the line."

He was being sarcastic, but also jokingly. "It's fine. I made everything better anyways. Sides...someone has to tell me what this fight was even about, so hearing from both sides is a good thing."

He had a right to know given the two did not know each other as far as he knew. Gerard was new to the city after all. Brad and Larry not so much.

"That and everyone is heading to the restaurant. No need to sit in here like a loner and mope forever."

That's what Gerard was seemingly doing every once in a while they ran into one another. There they were though, sitting casually, Larry seemingly a bit more confident around the male. He couldn't place his finger on why that was yet alone as to why he's changed much through the weeks, but it was almost as if Gerard was bringing something out of him.

"A room went from being reasonably calm to remotely hostile. Two people that I think are my friends have a sudden itch to smell their proverbial balls and trash an entire room's worth of work. What's up with that?"

He crossed his legs subconsciously. Larry had no idea that a smell was possibly sending Gerard haywire and by doing so, in a strange alluring and seductive manner, he was letting it emanate off even further.
Well... started Gerard more relaxed after seeing only curiosity in L's eyes. Placing his arms on the table, inching forward to get lost in brown orbs full of determination, he continued. It was a pretty stupid argument I admit. After you left for the bathroom, I felt a hostile vibe coming from him. However, I ain't hiding the bullshit mode I was on too. He told me he didn't like our.... friendship? I don't know if you had called our thing that way but the point is, I played defensive and ended up paying the consequences. *sigh* When all was over we both knew we screwed up, so we crossed words and stayed away from each other. He lowers his head, looking into his glass of water while his co-worker remains silent.

Listen Larry, you are a good guy, and I can bet that you bringing me here, wanting to hear my side of the story, is just proof of the great work your folks did raising you but.... there's things you don't know about me that could disappoint you. Trust me, I could not stand to do that to you. Brad is your real friend, you should stick with him instead of me, a problematic wol.... asshole. The unique scent of the human didn't care anymore, even if his body was constantly yelling that there was an omega perfect for breeding sitting across from him in that tiny restaurant booth. Gerard have been weeping for his crush all these days, but having this conversation only brings light over the danger of being a werewolf, always hiding his lycantrophy until another fight comes blowing his cover.

Still, surprise surprise, a friendly hand rests on his shoulder as Larry gives him hope. I don't know what he told him, yet you could say something was saved that day.

Returning to the studio, the alpha accompanied his fellow omega to the new, separate workplace, checking it briefly with a hint of regret before saying goodbye. Still, now he knows the word just means "see ya later" instead of "fuck off" and man, what a way of knowing it. He gets a chance to hug L, incapable of ignoring his sweet yet manly aroma again. Before he could walk away though, he's releasing his own musk, stinking the room until Larry squirms and.... grunts? happily?. The wolf has his nose buried in the other's neck, also grunting in joy. Only a knock on the door wakes them up of that trance, Gerard quickly retrieving to his own office with a red face never seen before and pretending nothing happened.

What the...? They both cursed when alone.

(Do you like this route or prefer another?) Blush
Larry had to think about what just occurred. He thought everything was going well until the conclusion. He was able to talk with Gerard at last, get things out of the way, yet throughout it all, he couldn't help but have a certain thought with the male. That had gotten worse when they apparently took the time to smell one another deeply. That thought had intensified, one that practically prompted Larry to want the other male to take him away in the room at that very second. Whatever was going on, he had to get it together. Graduation was around the corner and it was there he was planning to propose to his fiancée. He left the studio in a hurry, not sure how to respond to what just occurred. It was like pent up rage letting itself out, but not in a violent matter, rather lusty.