The labyrinth (open roleplay.)
(alright so pretty much anyone welcome, uh no playing out sex in the rp. Possible dark themes.. this will remain open until I close it latter.)

Name:
pregnant?/ how many?/ how far along? / With what?:
Other information:

Name: Alex
Pregnant: yes, 3 babies, unknown, unknown
Other information: Alex has previous medical knowledge though he does not know a lot about babies. He is kind and trys to help others in any way he can even if it puts himself in danger.

Alex awoke with no memory of how he might have gotten here, slowly he sat up a bit confused at first as he looked down at himself he noticed a small bump where his once flat belly had been. He pulled himself to his feet he was dressed in a black T-shirt and jeans standing about 6'5 he was rather tall and muscular yet he still had a small frame. Around him were walls to tall to see over or climb some made of think thorn covered hedges others of brick walls. Alex soon came to realize he was in the center of some sort of maze. Bellow him dirt and grass and above me nothing but blue sky. "Hello!?" he called out in hopes he might not be alone here. "Is anyone there?!"

((so the maze will be filled with creatures and potential dangers and traps. You can join as anyone, you don't have to start out pregnant nor does the child you carry have to be human. Though it can be. Untill I set more rules pretty much anything goes im leaving it open to the imagination. However please note I do like detail and plot to stories like this so try to carry on the story.))
Name: Justin
pregnant?/ how many?/ how far along? / With what?: Pregnant/Twins/40 Weeks/Human
Other information: High school Senior (18) who didn't go to college and decided to participate in a fertility study for money. Is now 40 weeks with twins and looking like no labor in sight for the time being.

Justin was holding his two baby girls. He looked down at them and was able to see their adorable faces and be able to finally see them in the world. "You two are my everything" he said through tears as he stood in the middle of an open field. On the breeze, almost like a dream, he heard a faint "Hello?!". This brought his eyes up to see that the world was now pitch black. He looked down and his babies were missing. He began to scramble and run around calling out for them before breaking down and screaming.

Justin woke with a start. He looked up at nothing but blue sky. He immediately thought of his babies and looked down, only to see his 40 week pregnant belly standing like a mountain below him. "Where am I?" Justin whispered as he looked around at the impossibly high walls. The last thing he knew, he was being wheeled in to the hospital to get induced and get the overdue girls out.

"is anyone there?" - Justin heard the voice again calling from an unknown distance.

"Hello!" Justin called back, trying to move out from under his massive maternal weight.
Name: Rico Larracuente
Pregnant: Not yet, N/A, N/A, N/A
Other information: Likes exploring caves per his major as a historian and archaeologist, making quite capable in studying traps and puzzles. That and he just generally loves the unknown, but probably got more than he bargained for.

It was just a weekend adventure, he told himself when among friends. They decided to explore the cave, see how far they got without unaided help. The further they went, it led them to a maze. They should have stopped there, but the thrilling rush of saying they themselves explored a place undiscovered filled their minds. That was hours ago and now Rico was lost in the maze with his friends lost as well.

He could hear their voices, some of them joking and some of them screaming. He would have climbed the walls if he could, but they were too tall, even for the six foot, slightly muscular yet stocky male. While the skies were blue, the narrow gray slabs of stone walls made it dark, causing him to turn on his flashlight.

"Just hang on" the Hispanic male shouted, though unknown to him was that the person he responded to actually wasn't one of his college friends. That was how far into the maze, a bit dazed and tired he was in wanting to get out. He walked down the path, looking to find the voices.
Justin heard a response telling him to hang on. He looked around frantically. "I'm... I don't know where I am!" he huffed as he struggled to scoot back towards the wall for support. His jeans, held together with a string tied around the button, threatened to get pulled down as he heaved his maternal weight towards the wall.

When he reached the corner he groaned as he struggled to get his belly over his legs. "How are you guys still in there?" he panted as he shakily got to standing.
Name: Charlie
Appearance: Average height, toned body except for the belly, which is huge because of the pregnancy, dirty blonde hair, green eyes.
Pregnant?/ how many?/ how far along? / With what?: 8 months with twin boys 
Other information: He is a kind and sweet boy. He got pregnant on his first year of college, and kept the secret from his parents. He doesn't know how he got into the labyrinth, he just remember going to walk on a forest near his house and then, suddenly, everything was dark.

Charlie opened his eyes, confused. 'Where am I?' he asked himself as he slowly tried to stand up, which was hard, considering he had a huge gravid belly. He managed to do it, though, and looked around. He was in what seemed to be some sort of corridor, he was surrounded by two white brick walls. Beneath him, there was green grass, and, above him, the sky. It didn't take him too long to find out he was in a labyrinth, and, when he did, he started to panic. "No, this can't be happening, it has to be a dream" he said to himself as he started to walk, trying to find a way out.

After walking for fifteen minutes, his dispair grew, and he placed both hands on his belly in an attempt to calm himself down, and just then he realized he was wearing a tunic, that seemed greek and was tight around his belly. "what is this?" he asked himself.

(is this okay?)
Alex could hear others around him but he could do nothing to reach them. there were 4 sides to the center of the maze he knew everyone was close and had a feeling that eventually all he could hear around him would end up here. "Try to towards my voice!" Alex called looking around at each opening waiting silently. He could only hope he was guessing right, that the others would be able to find him. He was so concerned with where he was he hadn't really paid much attention to his belly. Of course he had realized the difference but he had to deal with one emergency at a time.

(XD welcome :) )
Charlie was still trying to find a way out when he suddenly heard a voice near him, on the other side of the wall. Trying to reach the voice, he followed the wall, and at first he went to the wrong side, but stopped and turned around when he realized the voice was getting lower. Now, on the right direction, he followed the wall until he could find an opening. There, he found a strange, a muscular guy who seemed just as lost as Charlie himself. Until a little confused, Charlie waved at the guy "Hi" he said, trying to smile "My name is Charlie. Who are you? What is this place?" he asked, looking around.
Alex said nothing for a long few moments slightly stunned to see someone else. "A-Alex." he finally managed to get out. "My name is Alex it's nice to meet you, as for where we are I'm not really sure I was hoping maybe you could tell me." The center of the maze could have been considered rather pretty if not for the fact that they were lost. It was a garden and in the center there was a large bench. The grass beneath them was soft. Someone had spent a lot of time and effort putting it all together.
"Nice to meet you too, Alex" Charlie said "I don't know why we are here, i don't even remember going to this place. All i know is that i woke up here on this labyrinth wearing this weird clothes" he said, point to the greek tunic, that made his pregnancy quite evident. "Oh, whoever did this to us, it must be some crazy maniac. I hope we are not in danger right now" he said, worried about all the weird situation.
Name: Luke
pregnant?/ how many?/ how far along? / With what?: Yes / With 2/ seven months/ unknown
Other information: Hes very timid with a sift nurturing nature but can be a very dangerous if he's threatened, he got pregnant when he spent the night with some friends and his secret crush things happens and he regrets it still to this day, But he vowed to raise the children and keep them close to raise them into world changing human beings .but things turned into a bigger nightmare when he woke up in this maze .. he now has a very complex issue ..and without a clear view of his future his life and the children inside his round tummy are slim

Luke refused to move from his spot to fearful of what could be around the corner he heard strange noises from a creature lurking near by. He stood up walking around to keep his legs from getting stiff and buckling under the weight of his belly sticking out ."...how did I get here?.. why am I here?" he mumbled to himself clutching the hyme of his shirt wanting to cry but choked it back overcoming his fear and took a few steps forward .

(did I come to late? ?)
Justin, his hand on the wall next to him. Waddled to where the light was getting more and more bright. He finally turned to a large open courtyard where two other men were already sitting on a bench. "H-hello!" he called out as he hurried as fast as his belly would allow.
Luke walked all the way down taking a turn into a dead end. He turned around yelling at the top of his lungs"hello!!! Anyone there!?!" said walking down the next pathway holding his stomach getting a strange feeling of being watched.

After walking around for 2 hours he came across a hidden garden seeing a few cushions scattered along the stone floor ."sighs, some one save me ..." he whispered.
Charlie could hear, far away, voices of other people in the laburinth. At first he was scared. What if it was the maniac, trying to get them? But then he realized the voices sounded lost, and what kind of maniac would get lost inside his own trap? He took a deep breath and yelled out loud, loud enough so that anyone around them could hear "OVER HERE. HELLO?" he called, hoping it was someone that could help them or that could at least stay with them.
Luke froze and made his way towards the sound of another person , adrenaline kicking in he walked faster hearing the voice getting closer until he saw someone through the bushes and spoke"Hello!!? a-are you there!" he said unsure if he cab trust this person.

He came out into the open seeing the other person and blushed feeling nervouse seeing his face ."hi..um..how are you?"
Justin waddled up to the small group forming. Does anybody know what's going on? He asked, one hand supporting his womb while the other pressed in to his aching back.
From all around there was a loud booming sound could be heard like the cracking of speakers and then a voice echoed threw every inch of the maze. Everyone there would hear it just fine. "I see you are all awake. That is good however, I am afraid for you the battle has just started. There is one exit to the maze If you find it before the end of the game you are free if not you are mine to keep and you will have to repeat your time here. Each of your is here for a reason, remembering it might help you along the way. Oh, and do be careful my pets are also wandering in the maze and they do not always take kindly to strangers." Then it was gone and again the men in the maze were left alone.
Justin placed a protective hand on his belly. His babies began to squirm nervously. "Wh- what do we do?" Starting to panic, the young father waddled to the bench and lowered himself with a grunt.
He heard the voice among the many. It wasn't the one he was exactly calling out to, but it would have to do for now.

"I'm pretty sure nobody knows where they are" he responded to the male a bit bluntly. It was honesty mixed with a bit of frustration though and not at the figure who said that in the first place. "Just tell me what's around you..."

The voices certainly helped, but getting there was certainly another issue. The further down the path he went, the closer he genuinely assumed he was to getting towards the voice. There were chances that he could be on the other side of the wall, but wouldn't be able to reach him because of how the maze was shaped. That would be unfortunate, for the person that sounded like he was in a bit of despair. Rico continued to move onward until his shoes went from touching hard ground to soft grass. He knelt down to touch it, noting how fresh it was. If that were the case, did an opening occur somewhere for it to grow? He could always take that opportunity as that he was getting close to getting out of there. Maybe he was right in that initial thought.

Finally, he had come to the center of the maze. That's what it had to be given all the paths that led out to it. From there, the male could see three other men there, none of them he could say he knew and from one person's attire, were they fresh out of Ancient Greece? That particular figure was calling out towards someone. Another seemed like he had one heavy beer gut or was pregnant. Could it have been both?

"Hola" he announced to them while they were preoccupied with their other endeavors. He took the wool knit beanie off his head, letting his brown hair cool off after walking for quite some time. "I take it this is the center?"

The place looked lovely, flowers seemingly growing and the sound of water nearby. It was like a garden of sorts, seemingly untouched by time even though the rest of the place seemed ravaged.

"Did anyone else come through the cave?"

That would be cut short however as he heard a voice echo over a speaker system. The male listened intently, but nothing really made sense. A part of him wondered if he had stumbled upon the famous Grecian Labyrinth itself. What was he there for, exactly? If it was a game, he could certainly play, but what was this about pets?

"Just relax" he said a bit calmly. "Take a minute to catch your breath. You clearly need it. We can figure something out."

He was among strangers, but none of them seemed like they could betray someone. Could he say the same about himself?
"Oh, for all gods, i knew it" Charlie said, shaking as he heard the voice "It is some psycho who wants to kill us all" he put a hand on his belly, in a protective way. "Okay, if this is real... Then we need to stick together. We can't get separated, that would only be worse for everyone" he said, looking seriously at everyone, hoping they would understand he meant what he had said.

Suddenly he noticed the guy who has just arrived "Hi" he said, looking at the guy "No, i was in a forest and then everything went dark... I don't remember how it happened" he said, his hands still on his belly as he felt the babies kicking him, as if they could sense his fear
"I like that Idea" Justin pointed at the also VERY pregnant man. "I'm Justin" he said, waving slightly as he placed his hands on his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,076 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,287 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,130 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,263 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,509 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,556 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,214 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething