The labyrinth (open roleplay.)
A talking creature was certainly boggling, but it...he? He illusively confirmed that he was pregnant. Rico sort of had his guard up just a bit further, but wanted to make sure they awoke.

"We're on an unknown time frame," he said, thinking about what the figure said before. "So we probably need to move now."

If Alex stated he wasn't pregnant, then something happened that he didn't want to think about. It was either they escaped or remained trapped in the labrynth with who knows what. Judging by all the forms before him, they were in some state of pregnancy. He wasn't...yet and he hoped it stayed that way. Fate probably would have different plans though.

"We should get started. I have some missing friends and a person on an intercom to address."
"Its not too far to the place i know of to escape from" Luce says looking up to them "I... if you still want me to come with you i will... but if you want me to stay behind i will..." he says again feeling a little self conscious and, once again, self depreciation, again.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Alex tensed, really was that possible. He sat up trying to force himself to calm down he placed a hand to his chest he was panicking. He really didn't like that answer it wasn't...he couldn't.

He let out a long breath forcing himself to be calm and think. "Y-your right... lets go... you don't have to stay behind everyone here is welcome to come with us."
The feline nods slowly and looks to the others questioningly if they agreed, even one no would mean he wouldn't join them , thats how he had decided in his mind.
(So sorry for the late reply, guys. Sorry, I've been busy lately and forgot about it)

"Hey, it's okay" Charlie said as he patted Luce's head. "I know we just met each other, but I promise you can count on me. I will be here for you and for your babies"

On the next day, Charlie woke up as everyone else. He watched concerned as Alec started to panic and slowly walked to the guy "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, concerned
Rico had of course already voiced his opinion about the matter. Something of that nature before them, a talking creature with wings, which conveniently appeared out the woodworks only after the mysterious man said that he had pets roaming around really sounded suspicious to him. Now there was talks of knowing a way out from the labyrinth, something again this illusive figure stated they all had a reason for being there. If the others were fine with it, he was too, in a way. It would be as he did before though, walking from behind them all with a relative short distance just in case he did hear something from behind or of course something ahead of them sprung out from around a corner or so.

"Sure..." he stated finally, weighing some of the outcomes overs. "If everyone is ready, we can start moving again."

He reached into the backpack he carried, pulling out a journal of sorts. He had a lot of things to write down already.
"I am ready too" Charlie said "Perhaps i should go on the front instead of Alex, since he doesn't appear to be feeling good?" he asked, concerned that the other might be pregnant too, and on the first stages, which were the worse on his opinion. It was a dangerous path down there they were following, but Charlie thought that, with Luce's help, they would be able to do it.
"Im ready to go" luce said heaving his heavy frame up "may be a good idea to grab some food if you havent already, while the dead end gardens are everywhere in here, not all of them have food or are unguarded" he says looking to them "there is plenty at the waterfall cave though... aswell as fish and some wood for a fide if you know how to start one"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,021 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,715 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,059 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,288 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,967 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething