The labyrinth (open roleplay.)
"I'm Charlie" Charlie said, his voice barely a whisper, but still he extended a hand for Justin and tried to smile. He looked around at the place. It wasn't exactly what he would call ugly, but it has something, like an aura of fear, at least that was what Charlie thought. He wished they would find a way of leaving the place with safety, and wished that their babies would be okay. "I see you are pregnant too" he said to Justin. "Congratulations"
Alex remained quiet for a long few moments before speaking. "Alex, nice to meet you all though I wish it could have been some place else. I'm not sure how I got here really, or what I was doing before this but I'm not sure how much it matters we just need to find a way out. We should find some way to mark the walls as we go at least then we can know where we have been." Alex tried to stay calm but he was concerned by everything around him why where there men carrying children what had the voice meant by 'pets.' It was all vary strange.
"Just call me Rico" he stated softly while he quietly assessed the situation.

All of them seemed pregnant except for this Alex person. Rico couldn't say he was attacked by anything or knocked out for that matter.

"Weird. Some friends and I decided to go through this cave in the forest and came across this. That could have been the exit?"

It could have also been the entrance to how they were dragged inside in the first place and he just didn't know it yet. He looked over at one of the cushions, but rather than sitting on it, he rested his back up against the wall and sat down on the grass. They were trapped in some mad person's game and for now they would have to play it out and see where it got them. He looked at his phone, but like when he entered the forest to camp, no signal could be found. The male pulled out a canteen from his waist and went towards the source of water. Running his olive skinned hand through it, he felt the coldness it offered. He took a sip, but didn't swallow it, rather let his tongue filter it to see if anything was wrong with it by letting it taste it. For good measure, he spat it out and then began to fill the canteen up with it.

"Whoever it is, I doubt they would want for us to dehydrate ourselves. I know some of you may need it than most. Marking the place sounds great though. Question is, which path do we take?"
"We all came from different directions I woke up here but the only path no one came out of is on the far side across from us, I say we start there" Alex shrugged waiting to see if the others would agree with him. After all, they would have to work together to get out of this.

His gaze fell on Rico and for a moment Alex studied him, he was strange in the fact that he did not seem like the others of course the same could be said about himself. "lets just get going shall we?" he asked with a soft smile looking back at the others as he picked up a rock "It won't be great but it should be hard enough to scratch the stone walls."
Luke was pacing back and forth holding his tummy "I'm more then liky to lose...you should go ahead and leave me here."he said laying down clutching his side ,struggling to get comfy.
Someone already admitted defeat before actually trying? That was quite the buzzkill in a way. No need to keep everyone else down with the mood and it was in his personality to openly state the obvious.

"Well, among us, it's probably him who will likely lose first" he stated, pointing towards Justin. "So that means that some of these situations aren't something physical if for some reason, you all were brought here already...pregnant...?"

Sounded like cruel punishment to him if anything, but if they slowed him down particularly, he would be inclined to agree that some of them were most likely done in from this condition. He wouldn't say that aloud though.

"Not everybody is physical, but maybe you're good at something. What can you do?"

He turned his attention back towards Alex. He didn't want to be the leader out of this situation. Frankly, he felt he lacked such capabilities, but maybe his work in school would pay off for him. He would have to take the other male's word for it in that nobody else had come in to the center from the other side. He reached into his pocket for the steel blue pocket knife he carried.

"I'll start marking some of the walls and then we can go." he looked towards some of the others. "Whoever is staying, be safe, I guess."
Luke leaned against the cushion sighing wishing he was back at his friends house dreaming of anything other then being kept in some guys psycho maniacs game. He yawned needing a nap ."Now are we gonna eat...there's no food here.. and I have no abilities..." He said with a grunt rubbing his stomach feeling the small ripples of movement , the little ones getting active from the sudden change in Luke's mood.
Alex nodded and waited silently. "you should come with us, you'll be worse off here by yourself. Look the man just said we had to get out before time runs out he didn't say we were playing against each other so lets make it a team 4 against one is pretty good odds I think." Alex smiled lightly holding out a hand to Luke. "so what do you say? Are you in?"
Luke sighed reaching his hand out . He agreed with the man taking a chance with starting this interesting adventure."Fine... but I don't have long until my due date ..you sure about taking a chance with adding me to the group?" He looked sad.
Alex nodded helping him up "of course im sure. what ever happens we will deal with it." He said moving towards the far entrance and waiting for the others. He knew it would be dangerous and there was a chance they might not make it out of this but he had hope they could do it together.
Luke used his hands to support his back waddling after Alex , He looked up seeing the sun shining down on them" night time is close ..." He said glancing over his shoulders toward the other men, he signaled to them to follow .
It seemed the chats with Luke convinced him to not stay there. Rico was pretty sure he put a decent mark on each stone wall before making his way back towards where they were planning to start. He stood with the others, now waiting on Charlie and Justin to come over. He probably would have to help the latter just in case.
(Is this open? And is it okay if I can play a female?)
(sure I don't see why not.)

Alex looked at the others, "Alright then shall we." Alex said being as optimistic as he could manage as they headed out in to the potentially deadly labyrinth. There was no way of knowing how big it was or where they were going or even what kind of things might be waiting for them here but this was there best option.
Luke walked behind Alex cradling his stomach feeling somewhat unsure how this adventure will play out but he kept his opinions to himself waddling behind him looking up towards the sky every now and then.
(just so you guys know im going to wait for some of the others before we move on to far.)
"We shall" Charlie replied as he walked to Alex. Going into the labyrinth was their best chance, he knew it was necessary. With a last rub on his belly, he felt the babies were already calm again, so Charlie felt ready to go. He just hoped he wouldn't be bad for the group. He would try his best to go with Alex and Rico's rhythm
Justin gratefully accepted Rico's hand as he huffed to gradually standing. "I'm all for getting out of here, I may be a step slow now a days but I'm not going to die here, huge and alone". He placed his hands on his back and began the ponderous waddle to join the others.
Name: Faye
Pregnant: Yeah, seven months with a girl and a boy. Human babies
Other information: Faye is a good girl that's 18 years old. She got pregnant from her boyfriend and he's been supportive so far but she's not sure he will stay once the babies are born. She's quiet and likes to read and draw. She was getting into her car at night after work when someone grabbed her and she remembers nothing after that.
(How would you like me to start?)
Luke scanned the area seeing all the other men stuck in the same situation , he sized everyones belly up noticing one mans belly was quite large and round waddling next to him. Luke found himself staring at him in curiosity while following Alex "How many months are you?" He said to Justin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,076 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,287 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,131 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,263 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,509 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,556 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,214 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething