Dragon Offering
"why, i thought you would want to come with me." Acrux smirked, tidying the robe over Caleb. "Show them how much I am lavishing over you, and how wrong they had been by treating you.... you are my most precious. Let them witness how much you are mine, as much as I am yours." Acurx tugged Caleb's hair behind his ears and pressed a kiss on him, so soft and gentle, he portrayed all his love into it. "They willl be burning, and they will howl in pain and suffering, but found they could not die right away. They would writh in pain for days, before their burnt skin slowly dragged them down to hell.... they would see their finger charcoaled, one by one tehy would fall off......." he whispered to Caleb, holding his hand over his belly like he didn't want even the unborn to hear it. "Any one in particular you want to have 'special' treatment?"

"The children will be fine... Come on here, head over to the dungeon, I have found you the best companion to play with." he smiled and gathered his whelps, lifted Caleb up to sit on his arms and led the way. His pregnant mate was so tiny, he stroked his back and sighed. "You have done such a good job Caleb. We couldn't save them all, but I'm so impressed how long you've hanged on... " he said on his way back out after settling the children, then soared up to teh sky to hide his eyes that were welling up again. He would let them pay for it. 
Caleb pushed a hand through his hair, it was longer and after a good wash up, much softer as well. He nodded,"I do wanna come with you." He said finally and his eyes closed as he was kissed so sweetly, smiling briefly and nodding again more firmly at what Acrux explained to him. It was evil but he knew the village deserved it after what they had done to their family, he looked down briefly to their inning within him and thought over the offer,"I want you to spare my sister." He looked up at him, he remembered her betrayal, but he loved her too much to believe it was her fault. "She took care of me until the attack. She was too scared to stay and fight them off for me." He knew that she might not want to speak to him or see him ever again but he had to try, he couldn't let her die so horribly as well.

Their brood could be carried in Acrux's arms along with himself even despite how pregnant he was, he leaned against his lover as they settled the whelps down to play safely in the cellar. The old maids would make sure they would be alright, he looked up at the dragon as he spoke, distracting his train of thought. "Let's not think of that any more." He said to him, wrapping his arms around him as they took off,"We think only of the future now, nothing of the past. We have centuries go spend filling our family with even more children than before."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux's bony wings were again spread out wide and flapping in the air, taking them off to the sky. He smiled at Caleb. "alright... i'm sorry. I'm supposed to be the big, bad, hmm, dragon, but i needed to be comforted by you." he hugged Caleb closer to him. "Alright... aside from your sister, none of them would be spared." he said with a determined gaze. "No one tamper with my family... no one." he declared and flapped his wings again, reaching higher.

"Ready for some fun?" he smiled, holding Caleb, especially over his belly, then dived down the air, plunging down towards a crystal blue lake then pulled up at the last minute, just low enough to have Caleb's arm which was dnagling out to touch the water, then got back up again chuckling. this was the freedom that all dragons embraced.

The fun was shortlived for they soon arrived the village. in the invisible dome covering them, it was clearly all villagers were panicking, waiting in despair the fate that awaited them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,270 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,554 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,462 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,636 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,616 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,567 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 939 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,031 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,551 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,071 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM