Dragon Offering
Caleb smiled softly and placed his own hand on top of the other's,"We should at least have a limit."he said, trying not to worry about the one egg, they had so many and could only get lucky a few times. Though it still hurt to think about as he kissed Acrux's cheek then turned to watch as the first infant emerged new and well. It's small wings flapping, though not doing anything as they were wet with egg slime, it's scales onyx black and beautiful. He smiled as he reached for them, gathering them up into his arms and hugging them gently, as they squirmed and got used to his scent. "Hi, baby."he let them go again to freely waddle around them then back towards the nest where it's younger sibling had begun crawling out as well.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux's finger caressed through the young.dragon's back, causing the little guy to chirp happily, shaking his body to lean into his father's touch. "We should start naming them or we would lost track of their sequence. Hmm this little black one, what do.you think?" He said shooting a fresh flame into the fireplace, warming upthe room further for the young ones. The second and third came out as well, one.slightly grey and the 3rd with a tint of blue between its eyes. "There comes another 2! If they come any faster i.would really lost track." Acrux said as he laughed out loud, acting every bit like a proud father.
Caleb had never seen anything so adorable in his life, nothing compared to his whelps... Their whelps. He rubbed the first's head and said,"Riley..."he then looked to the second,"Pai..."he looked to the slightly blue one and took a moment,"Marsh."he was laughing too now as he tried to keep up, just as he named the last two, two more came and he barely saw which ones were first. As there was a black and white whelp, and a crimson and blue one,"Uh... You next, I can't think of anything else."he was juggling two on his lap and one against his chest as he balanced on Acrux's lap, giggling happily at the liveliness of their children.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Castor and pollux, these two...." acrux muttered as he scooped up the black and the white one. "And these two would be Evelyn and Ethan. Lucky boy for him to be pink, he would be forever jealous for his handsome sister with that cool blue." Acruz laughed as he raised the pair to determine thier sex. These two chirped as they were lifted, their tiny wings flapping excitedly, clearly happy to be high up in the air, true to their nature. Acrux kissed them both and placed them on Caleb's arms. "They are indeed a handful." He said placing all of them on the human, who was clearly starting to panic with so mmay slippery little ones on his hands, to which Aceux only laughed at how tense Caleb became. "Dont worry, I am here to catch them even if they managed to slip past you."
Seven dragon whelps, Caleb was distracted by what Acrux said though and pouted some,"He's a beautiful red, not pink."he smiled as he collected Ethan in his hands before he was watching him climb up onto his shoulder. His twin sitting in his lap and the two, like yin and yang play fought on the floor at his feet. While Pai and Marsh and Riley seemed to grow bored of him and played with the broken shells they had just emerged from. There was still one more egg, though Caleb had a feeling it wouldn't be hatching, he looked sadly toward it for a moment, then laid back on the floor so their children could all find a place on him as they seemed to take him for some jungle gym. "I don't know what we'll do when they start flying." He added and stroked the backs of the whelps who seeked his touch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It would be chaotic, i am sure. There would be fire everywhere as well while they are getting their control over their own power. They will, and we will adapt, eventually." Acrux said scratching the chin of Riley, who had developed a strong liking to Acrux, as he had been the first image the little one set eyes upon. "Let me get the sand bowl. They couldnt get in touch with water just yet. The sand would be the best to clear away all gooey stuff on.them." he said standing.up, letting his whelps play along.with their birth father.
The human waited with their whelps, he took inventory of the seven dragon infants and scratched their heads when they bumped their heads against his hands and stomach. He watched as they slowly settled down, seeming tired after hatching when they rolled around in the nest that seemed too small for all of them. Though they made it work, a tangle of small wings and limbs and heads, he curled around them and stroked the place between their eyes when they looked to him. He had a permanent smile on his face as he watched all of them, waiting for Acrux to return and removing the bits of shell that were left.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was such a cozy scene to witness when Acrux returned. He almost felt jealous of the babies seeing how much love Caleb was giving their children already. Though on the sound of him returning, all the whelps rolled over snd stood up striaght, their little heads turning to their dragon fsther at the same time. With a unique sound from Acrux, all little dragons purred happily, quickly scrambling over to jump towards Acrux, who had held the basket of sand right at the edge so all babies would leap directly into it.
Caleb sat up when the whelps ran off of the rug and onto the wood floor, their claws pattering on the floor before they were hopping into the basket of sand. Chirping and purring as they all took a dip, their small wings flapping and tossing a bit of sand outside of the basket, the seven of them still managing to fit. The human sat at the abandoned nest and looked up at Acrux as he helped their children clean themselves free from their hatching goop. "They like being cleaned."he smiled and folded his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's their natural affinity. Dragons just don't really get along well with water... not until much later." He snuggled close to his little human while watching the babies play around the basket, diving into the sand and leapt back up through one another. It was such a joyful scene. He naturally circled Caleb in his arms, his palsm on his belly feeling proud of his whelps. "You are amazing Caleb. Without you, this wouldn't be possible. And would probably never happen." He nibbled his earlobe and whispered. "Ah I have forgotten. While they are enjoying their first bath, I thought we should make good use of this time to tend to your 'wounds'." He smiled all too happily, his hand sliding down to Caleb's groin indicating the kind fo wound he was thinking of.
"Is that because of the fire part of the deal?"he asked, looking up at his dragonic mate as he was gathered into his big arms against his warm chest, the hand on his stomach making him smile. "The same can go for you."he replied,"It takes two."he laughed softly, kissing his jaw and leaning back more, his cheeks reddening when he felt the teeth against his ear,"Hm? How so?"he asked, entertaining the other.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux smiled showing his canines while nuzzling against Caleb. "I thought you would be pretty swollen... .can't have that, can we? I got some lotiosn for it...." He slipped his hand through the loose robe of Caleb, getting to his groin and smiled when his warm finger got in touch with inflammed flesh that was Caleb's abused openings. "I also got a herbal bath going... specifically for first timers." He kissed Caleb's flushed cheeks affectionately.
Caleb would have found the sight of the other's large canines offensive, though he was so used to them he simply smiled back at him as he nuzzled his neck,"No I suppose we can't."he chuckled softly, about to turn and face him before he felt the finger, biting his lip and kissing his head in reply,"Okay. Will they be alright alone?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ya they would be fine... i would be alerted if any of them wanted help.rest assured mama, our whelps are more independent yhan you would think." He smiled and lifted Caleb up, holding his abused bum and went on to the bathroom. "So,.it's alright for you to focus all your attention on me... they are quite self sufficient... your lover, on thr other hand, require a lot of your attention and affevtion." He smiled and got into the bathroom soaked with soothing herbal scent.
Caleb hummed,"Alright then."he wrapped his arms around Acrux's neck as he was lifted up so easily, smiling softly at him,"I've spoiled you."he giggled and ran his fingers through his hair, kissing him sofrly then looking back to the bathtub that steamed. "God that looks wonderful."he could hardly contain himself as they shut themselves inside the sweet smelling bathroom.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Continue to.spoil me rotten babe." Acrux chuckled and hummed into th3 kiss from Caleb. He set him on his feet and discreetly started undressing him while his mate admired the setting. "You would be much relieved after this. It's really an atonement. So, accepted?" With himself and Caleb both stripped naked, he carried the human in his arms again and sank down the giant tub slowly.
"Oh I will."he smiled and rubbed his thumb over his jaw, up to his ear and over the ridge before kissing him again softly before he was stood up on his feet again, looking over everything. As he was being undressed, humming again and nodding,"Accepted."he smiked and curling up against him as they sank into the hot water, he nosed the side of his neck and nipped at his jaw lightly,"I love you, a lot."he murmured, nuzzling him and running his hands down his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Likewise, my lovely little human. Honestly, we are made together. We even got compatible anatomy." He smiled wholeheartedly. With the soothing herbs in the bath, tbey were able to relax and Acrux idly scooped up the slightly greenish water up Caleb's front and shoulder, letting the wster run over his mate's body. He kneaded gently on his waist and hips, closing his eyes whereenjoying the warmth bringing away his own fatigue.
The man leaned forwards tiredly against the other man's chest and hummed as he stroked his chest while he ran water over his back gently. He kissed softly at his skin with a soft smile, groaning lightly at the massage, it felt good and there were a lot of tense mussles there in his lower back and hips. They were going to have a wonderful nights sleep after this, he just knew it,"So since the whelps are self sufficient, we can spend more time on having more litters than worrying about them?"he asked softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh you speak my mind, my dearest mate." Acrux smiled and was eager to agree. "And since now we could have another way of conceiving... it would be much less difficult for you." He added quickly. "And we could have much more fun..." Acrux's crude and thick finger slid through the hermaphrodite's softer skin on his back, his eyes tracing his little human's features. He allowed them a little more time in the tub, and while Caleb was on the verge of falling asleep, he removed them both from the cooling pool of water and went on to dry him. His mate looked pliant and cute, getting wrapped in fluffy towel, as he put him on their bed and laid him down, then slowly spread his legs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,259 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,533 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,427 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,634 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 75,879 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,540 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 934 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 142,852 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,543 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,049 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM