Dragon Offering
Caleb followed close by Acrux with his hand gripping his hand, while he glanced around the place quietly,"What's all down here? Just wine?"He questioned almost innocently as he looked up at the dragon slightly, leaning into him a bit. The human would be good company, just how he was supposed to be when he was brought here, though he was also looking for something more. Something more than just peace for his family's home, for his home.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The innocent look of Caleb confused the dragon. As if comforted by Caleb's physical touch, he answered honestly. "Aside from the cellar, there's my warehouse too. Perhaps when we have time later, I could tour you around and show you my collection." He smiled and rubbed the flawless face of Caleb, his voixe slightly proud with being able to show someone his treasures.
With a grin, the human seemed to have already have burrowed a pit inside of the dragon's heart, he squeezed his hand,"I would like that."He nodded in agreement, leaning his cheek into the other's hand,"Afrer we share a few drinks though. I'm sure it'll be interesting to say the least."He didn't linger as he tugged the dragon gently forwards towards where he thought he could smell wine,"Do you brew it yourself?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The dragon lookrd down at their linkrd hands, the feeling of Caleb's face on his palm was peculiar, and he couldnt recall any other instancrs when anothrr being initiated the touch on his palm. He looked back up at Caleb and nodded. "I have experimentrd with it, yes, but so far I wasnt too satisfied with th3 result yet. Could be the problem with the grapes around here. Not.enough sunshine for them. You seemed to know abou5 wine yourself? Epxerience from your city life befor3?" He asked curiously and turned tbe corner, releasing his hand to push open the huge, oak doors to th3 cellar. "You could choose whatever you want around herr."
Maybe you should go somewhere warm and keep a darm there."He offered, then lqughed some when it was mentioned thay he knew things about wine,"No. Father owns his own vineyard. I told you, I worked on a farm, it was a small pig pen that I took care of for the manure rhat we put on the soil. The only reason I lived in the city was to sell Father's work."He sighed heavily, folding his arms as hr watched the large dragon push open the doors. His eyes widened at the sight, it was like home, the quant cellar was sort of obviously filled with wonderful srate of the art grape converters and barrels of fermenting wine. He was silenr for a while as he obly took a few steps inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well since you are the son of a wine maker, I guess you wouldnt be foreign to these." He knocked through the barrels, hearing it intently and nodded to himself. "Let's go to the bottled ones. You dont drink wine yourslef? Wouldnt your father teach you, prepare you for inheriting the vineyard?" He walked on a few steps before noticing Caleb hadnt moved yet, so he turned around and asked. "Cici? What's wrong?"
Caleb shook his head some as he watched Acrux, not replying and biting on his lip quietly,"I mean, yeah... He started me out young...Both me and my brother. Though my brother was the oldest, he would have taken over the place."He sighed softly, taking a moment and then saying,"It just feels weird to be doing this with you. I left and still I'm thinking about them all... I didn't even like it there."He then moved forwards to follow the dragon inside quietly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I guess that's kinship? Somehting peculiar among you." Acrux didnt know how to console the human, he wasnt going to let go of him anyway so all that he could say were empty words. He opted instead to gather the human in his arms. Their height difference should have made it a funny thing to do, Caleb barely reached Acrux's shoulder, but he fitted welll under his arm. "Let's choose a bottle. You want to pick? I personally prefer more fruity ones, so this bottle here is what I would pick, or this, this is older and more aromatic but not necessarily matching well with the meat pie."
Caleb nodded simply as he let himself be gathered into the greater man's arms,"Have you ever felt kinship? A family of your own?"He asked gently, tilting his head back so he looked up at the dragon some then towards the shelves of wine as he nodded again at the mention of picking one. "The sweet one would be fine to compliment the salty of the meat."He said and reached to grab it carefully, wiping off the dust on the glass with a sigh rhen another smile,"Alright. This is good for now."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"A family.... " the dragon mumbled to himself. "That's not something I have given thoughts to. No one's availablr for bearing and I have yet to find a mate. So that's simply too remote a word." He glanced down at the bottle and nodded. "Let's get back up then. The lamb would burn if we dont get back quick now." He led the way out, a hand on th3 small of the human's back, guiding him through the narrow pathways.
"Aren't you old? I hear that dragons live forever..."He allowed the other to lead him back through the halls and he smiled softly,"I'm sure something will happen ro you soon. Something happy."He glanced over slightly then began up the stairs to the kitchen, placinf the bottle of wine down and checking on the stew. The aroma of the food made his stomach growl in hunger and he licked his lips some,"Here taste."He took the ladle and dipped it into the steq before lifting it carefully for the dragon's mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux lowered his head to look at Caleb, confused about what he had said that "something happy will happen", but just shrugged his shoulders and let it past. The growling of tbe stomach almost made Acrux laugh, but he was soon stunned by how naturally the human was offrring him to taste the dish. He looked at it for some time before finally yielding to his wish and tasted the stew. "It taste quite nice really. Different from what I eould have done, but it's really a surprise. You are quite good in this." He ruffled his hair, praising him.
The human was thrilled to hear that as he tasted the stew himself for a few moments in silence then shrugged some,"Not my best, though I guess it'll do."He wiped the ladle off and grabbed gloves to pickup the pot out of the fire then place it down again,"Is the table set? I'll fix the plates if you pour the wine and get the silverware together... Maybe..."He srarted and bit his lip some, blushing softky again,"Maybe we could eat in bed?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"So it's supposed to taste even better? I have to say, did i accidentally got myself a chef here?" Acrux chuckled. He was quite taken aback by Caleb's foreardness but he gladly nodded his agreement. "Well... let's see where's the tray for the food... should be somewhere handy since I often bring food to your predecessor's bedside thr last few years...." he also opened the wine and poured into the decanter with 2 glasses. "You are bold, arent you?" Acrux returned to Caleb's side and stroked his back.
Caleb laughed softly with a small nod himself, sneaking in a small sip of wine as he picked up the glasses to place them onto the tray when Acrux found it. "I've been told something like that before."He smiled some as his baxk was stroked carefully anf he looked up at him some then began taking the dough and filling them with the tew xwrefully. Covering them with their tops and placing them into the oven as he said,"Life's too short to not take risks,"If I never asked, how would I know if you were interested in me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Good point." Acrux leant on the counter and observed Caleb's swift motions, eaxh pie was exactly the same as the other, showing his skills were indeed better than he claimed before. He hovered over Caleb, resting his hand genrly on his head and feel the curls underneath. "I think i am more interested in you than I ever had in any human.... i wonder why. Yes you are attractive, young, energetic, not at all the kind that I am accustomed with but why is it that I feel so strongly?" Acrux didnt know if he was telling Caleb or talking to.himself.
"Hm?"He turned once he had placed the tray of meat pies in the oven to face the other male as he looked up at him some while his hand was on his head. "Are you now?"He smiled softly, reaching up with his hands to run them around his waist,"It's only been a few hours and you're already in love with me?"He laughed quietly and leant into him to rest his forehead against the others chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I... who said I am in love with you!" The dragon shifted uneasily. "That's just ridiculous." He didnt push away Caleb's curly head away from him though. It felt nice there, and he patted the back of it, hugging it in. The hands on tmhis waist felt like they weighed down on him, settled them and at the same time trapping him. Maybe, maybe with this human, he could accept getting wound in. Maybe there would be somrthing between them that would, like Caleb said, bring him a family.
"Well that's what it sounds like to me."He noticed that he was shifting nervously and squeezed him gently, nuzzling his chest some with a sigh,"Is it really?"He asked when he mentioned love being ridiculous and smiled softly as he looked up at him,"I don't think I would mind."He ran his hands up the sides of his body and rested his palms on his chest, leaning up on his tip toes for a moment as he rested his head against him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux cupped rhe back of Caleb's head with his large palm, his hand on Caleb's waist shifted so the human neednt be too stressed with how he was tiptoeing. He eventually just wanted the human on his lap so he lifted him up, maneuvering him into a koala hug, putting his lean and long legs around his waist. He was so close to Caleb that their breathes almost mixed with each others'. "Are you sure about this? I have never done this before... i dont know what will happen and what will change, are you really ready for this?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,270 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,565 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,467 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,637 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,742 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,570 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 940 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,071 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,552 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,075 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM