Dragon Offering
Caleb smiled happily when he was lifted up to hug onto the dragon's waist and neck, he hadn't been treated like he was small in so long. He had almost forgotten what it felt like as he pressed his face into the crook of his neck with his fingers nestling inro his hair. "Of course I am."He nodded some into his sjouler then lifred his head to look him in the eyes,"What are you planning?"He asked and leant in a bit more, liking the feeling of mutual vulnerability between them, he didn't understand why he liked it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I dont know.... whay should I do to love you? I would pamper you rotten maybe?" Acrux rubbed on the human's back, enjoying the codependence. He kissed Caleb's cheek, a kiss that's entirely platonic but still felt fitting in this context. "I have sovmuch to learn... and I am glad I am learning with you." He shifted him on one side, holding him by his bum and bent down to take the pies out. "I guess that marked the go ahead for our meal on bed. Let me judmst take the tray with me." He used one hand to trsnsfer the pies to their tray and started the journey to his bedroom.... their bedroom.
"I would love to be pampered. Rotten or not."He replied simply, his cheeks gaining color when his cheek was kissed and shifting in the dragon's grasp to watch him take the food and wine and place them on the tray. Caleb took his glass and finished uo rhe rest of the wine in it,"I suppose we have a lot to talk about. I haven't even lived a quarter of your life, I want to know all about it... How has it been to be you?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You see lots of seasons and lots of things appear and disappear in your life. And you would soon become indifferent, because putting too much emotion into it would just make your heartbreak." Acrux said calmly. He hadnt been thay heartbroken, probably because he never really put his heart into anything. Whatever thing was destined to perish befote him, and he hadnt yet found his mate that he was wolling to share his life with.
They had arrived the bedroom and Acrux put down the tray on the bedside table before sitting down with Caleb on his lap.
"That's...sad."He murmured as he watched how his eyes shone, they were dull with time and things he had forced himself not to feel. He could tell. "Were you said when your lasts partner died?"He asked as he got settled onto his lap when they had made it to his room, pouring more wine into the glasses and handing one to the dragon. Knowing that they should wait for the meat pies to cool befoee eating, plus he didn't wajt food to distract him from this conversation.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Sad? Not exactly. It's more likr knowing some habits needed to be changed. Of course I feel sorry to see him go, but it was just a fact. He had struggled towards the last few months, and we bith knew that was going to happen, just a matter of time." Acrux rubbed Caleb's back, lingering at his waist that was narrow but strong, must like his personality. He might appear to be pliant, but he knew there were elements hidden undrrneath that had yet to surface.
Caleb nodded some, he understood, it was sort of luke losing a grandparent, it was inevitable to stop it, only smooth the path of nature for an easy ride out. The human sat on his waist and tilted his head somewhat as he smiled softly at the hansa on his waist,"If we do this... You have to promise to love me, always."He ran his hands uo to run through his hair and lean in a but mire so their noses touched.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Is that mutual? A true bonding couldnt be established unless the feeling's mutual..." acrux hadnt thought of that, but some voice at the bakc of his head was urging him to ask. He was fascinated by the human, true, might eben be attracted to himexactly because of the human's unpredicatbility, but that also made him a bit insecure, a strange and foreign ferling to the dragon.
"Do you want it to be? Do you want me to do anything for you? Live for you? Die for you? Be your mate?"He leaned in slowly as their breaths mingle just as before with his fingers buried scalp deep in his hair,"I can love you if you love me."He smiled softly, letting their lips touch as he spoke, their noses brushed and he tilted his head some
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The human sounded like a seductive devil, and in the weakness of the moment, Acrux succumbed to the seductive incubus. He captured Caleb's lips with his own, and pressed his head in to deepen the kiss. He felt Caleb's hand tugging on his hair, and he felt like all these were going way too fast, but he couldnt care. He had unknowingly become addicted to this human, and he let lose of himself to just be trusting for once, and loat himself in the kiss.
With the dragon kissing him finally, Caleb took the success with a smile and his own kiss to the other's mouth, he was rough and rugged and he loved every second of it. His hands loosened in the locks of his hair and he pressed his percy ass down onto his groin,"Take care of me?"He asked him softly, kissing him again until he was breathless, his gown had rode up his thighs as he grinded against him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux moaned with how Caleb was grinding on him. He put his hands down on the lovely butt of his and humped against him. "Hmm you are so delicious, I couldnt quite hold back..." he slipped his hand up Caleb's smooth thigh and got his hands underneath, rubbing against his waist and front. His other hand slipped down th3 creak and got to his opening, rubbing against the shy opening hidden under those perfect cheeks. He found it to be dry and difficult to penetrate, so he whipped out his own memeber that's spilling precum profusely, and rubbed on the enteance as lube.
Caleb smiles as he was flattered and hummed as the dragon's large hand ran up his thigh beneath his gown, he blushed darkly and biting his lip as he felt the other's hand slip between his legs. The human looked surprised as at the other's moist tip and moaned softly at the feeling of him rubbing against his anus. Biting his lip and grinding down on his already hard member,"Will I have to do all the work?"He smiled softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Acrux smiled predatorily and flipped their positions. He rubbed on the opening that was moist now and slipped in a finger, which waa met with tightness as wxpected. Acrux started rubbing on Caleb's member that had hardened too, fondling with his balls, getting him to orgasm to relax him and get more lube available. He was sure that cocky and confident smile would soon disappear from Caleb's face when he finally got all lost in pleasure.
Caleb arched his back with a small groan as he stretched around it, he dripped from his cunt lips to his anus and it gave Acrux better access. As the human wrapped a leg around the dragon, his foot hooking on the back of his thigh, his head tilting back,"Nmm..."He bit his lip as his cock twitched with all of the teasing of his ass and ballsack, his eyes rolled back as he moaned out in bliss.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The added dripping had Acrux wondering. He failed to notice the added organ that shouldnt be there, and he moved Caleb a tiny bit away to look at his crotch. "Oh... you are indeed one of a kind!" He brushed his rough and thick finger across that quivering opening that shouldnt have been on a male, and gently teased it open to get to the tiby pearl hidden behind his balls and in front of his vagina, the lengendary clitoris. "So beautiful.... no wonder the name... Cici..." withour saying Acrux was absolutely captivated by this amazing combination.
The human turned red from the tip of his nose to the tips of his ears as he turned his face away, letting out a huff of air when he felt the thumb slip between his slit,"Nh..."He panted softly and turned his head the other way as the thumb nail sunk into his pleasure bulb slightly, a confused moan escaped him. "Mnn..."He bit his lip harder and his toes curled as he pushed more against the intrusive fingers.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Caleb pushing himself down on his finger obscured Acrux's stare on the beautiful gemstone, but he let him and started pressing down on it too himself. He could feel abundant slick coming from the warm opening that was his vagina, and made good use of tit to lube up his backside. Even with a "proper" opening in front, he would like to explore his backside first, not wasting his previous effort. He murmurred "Cici" repeatedly in Caleb's ear, declaring his obsession over the human who's full of surprises.
The hermaphrodite couldn't help it when his mouth hung open, almost drooling at the slow burn of pleasure that rose up from his groin to his throat. "Yes... Yes... More... I want you."His back arched and he moaned out as he grinded down on his two fingers more, riding them expertly, he hadn't had anyone inside of him before. Though he had been fingered. It was an amazing experience each time around.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Would you be opposed to tbe idea of Acrux having 2 cocks so he could penetrate Caleb at the same time?)

"So eager... so beautiful." Acrux captured Caleb's mouth in his, increwsing tbe speed of his fingers' motions, and slipprd another finger in. He would need to prepare it fjrther to accommodate his cock. The sheets were destined to be soiled with how profusely Acrux was leaking fron his cock, and how wet Caleb was too. There was a scent from his female parts that was some kind of sweet, and it drove Acrux quite crazy over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,270 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C The Dragon Lord's Sire FweepFwopFwoop 85 6,562 03-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Dragon's Clutch (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)) Lovebite 72 14,466 01-13-2018, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,637 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 76,716 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Feminine Boy and The Dragon Lord with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 37 4,570 08-30-2017, 11:45 PM
  C Injured dragon and the shephard (w/Cassy) bhdire8 6 940 08-29-2017, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight) Monkeypaws19 567 143,060 06-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Monkeypaws19
  Dragon love (with dragonknight ( Animefan22 9 1,551 05-13-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C Dragon's Breath (closed with DragonKnight) Hyenadog 47 7,073 03-17-2017, 06:05 AM