Working for the Rich and Pregnant (Open to Everyone)
“No!”  Mackenzie admitted as she bolted off to look for her while Damion turned around.
“No I have seen her,” he said.  “I’ll help you look for her.”
Leon smilws and nods "ive checked all the dowmstairs rooms sofar" he says "and i doubt she would have gone outside wighout permission"
[Image: xloOl.gif]
[Image: OGDop.gif]
[Image: Yu7pA.gif]
“Yeah well then…lets go,” Damion said as they continued to search for her, “were was the last place you think she would be?”

“So how the baby Storm?”  Price asked as Storm slowly turned to see his step-brother walking over to him.
“Okay,” Storm answered.
"She couldn't be in the attic, or the wine cellars... she could be in mistresses room or office? Mistress has been out all day so noone has been in those rooms" he says following the human "it is possible she snuck past a maid once they were done cleaning a room... so she could even be in bedrooms i cant get into"
“Well that’s narrow the search down,” Damion stated as he groaned, “this is going to be one of those day perfect.”  As they continued searching and after was felt like an eternity Damion was slightly irritated, “damn.  Where is the little one anyway?”
Leon was getting a little irritated as they continued to look, eventually finding the kitten curled up asleep in Cassandras office on her chair.
“Well can I just you don’t play hide and seek in the house.”  Damion said sitting down, “so why don’t I leave you two alone and can talk about some things.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi) dolria1 91 22,424 Today, 02:23 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Aftermath of the Honeymoon (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 308 5,703 Yesterday, 06:53 PM
Last Post: mpregdude
  Alien Tech (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 310 4,405 Yesterday, 06:52 PM
  Falling Stars (Open to Everyone) mpregdude 210 2,732 Yesterday, 06:51 PM
  Pregnancy Pandemic (Open to All) scoutteam36 196 23,674 03-23-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Pregnant Hero (need seeder, nsfw) DragonKnight 41 782 03-23-2017, 12:17 AM
  The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 14 200 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Dusty779
Rainbow Love worth dying for(open to one more) Gadiva22 2 109 03-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Sacred Land for Massive Pregnancies/Rapid Belly Growth (open to everyone) BaconBooty 27 1,647 03-09-2017, 10:36 AM
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 196 03-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy